PDA

View Full Version : How to Improve our community ?

rajeshnehra
September 11th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Hello Dear Brothers,
I want to draw your attention towards some demerits in The JAT community.
Waise Sir Chhotu Ram (www.haryana-online.com/People/sir_chhotu_ram.htm) ne kaha thaa ki ‘E Bhole Jat do baat seekh le ,Ek to bolna seekh le aur Doosra pahanna seekh le” But it seems majority has not yet learned it, particularly rural people and the very region he belonged ( Old Rohtak distt.).Our Rural brothers are not so poor that they can’t dress well. Just see the new generation in villages they are comparatively well dressed BUT they don’t want to go to fields. Excuse behind not going to the fields is that they are educated (usually 10+2 or B.A. with multiple chances).They go to city senior secondary schools or colleges in groups ( I would like to say Gangs) whistling, laughing vulgarly, using slang’s , making comments on girls ( which belong to their own or neighbor village, having same gotras ),climbing on the roof of buses or hanging on back or foot stairs, having no or single copy shoddily inserted in their pant pockets. Do you think they will learn something positively in this way. Aren’t they wasting Hard earned money of their fathers. Not only wasting money but also their Life. There is not enough land left for every person. Only hope is Education and here our community is still not serious at large particularly the rural one. Gurgaon belongs to Haryana and is totally surrounded by Jats. Those living in Gurgaon please tell me honestly How many Jats are getting Jobs? There is one reason behind not getting it Moladpanthy = discourteous behavior = impolite way of speaking = altruism This type of behaviour not only stops them to get full potential but also not letting them to convert their attained potential in to getting Jobs ( Most of Jobs now are in private sector and their political approach doesn’t work)
Brothers my post is already long enough so I would like to stop. Please don’t mind and kindly suggest what can be done to help our nasamjh rural brothers.
Your’s,
Dr.Rajesh Nehra

devdahiya
September 11th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Bhai Rajesh....chahwan te hum bi saan ke ye sudhar jyan par ke sejhjhe baat banne gi ya? dhkhe ekke rasta se bhai....jadde bhi thodda bohot farak daal sako...hudde-e kar gyro....kathhe hoke kuchh badda karan aali baat sehej si mhari kaum mei sambhaw na huya kre se. Pher bi umeed pe duniya kayam se bhai.Umeed nahi tyagani chahiye.Jo bi sein..sein te apne-e bhai. Jo kuchh bann padde wo jaroor jaan lagga ke karna chahiye, khaskar un-nei jinka byont se ar bhai 2 akshar seekh rhe sein.Let us pray to God and hope for the best for this great community.Kadde tei bahwdde gi?