PDA

View Full Version : B Phama at GJU

u_dahiya
September 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
hi all,
I m new here..... n wanted a help from all of U bros.
I m doing my B.Pharm n want to take admission in GJU, HISSAR..
so wnated some information abt. the university n campus placements...
Hope i'll get my solution n homely environment here....:)

dr.vinod
September 14th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Hi,
I am not much familiar about GJU, however, one friend of mine was lecturer at that University. will let you know the desired information.
Vinod

suniljakhar
September 15th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Dear Bhuvan,

At the very outset let me make a very clear thing about Hayana Univs..whether it's GJU, MDU or KU...or Chutala Univ( sorry Ch. Devilal Univ, Sirsa) that they don't have culture of campus recruitment. And all these Univs are more or less on the same page( in all respects) except recently formed Univ..CH Devilal...atleast the before mentioned univs are better..

I am myself is MDU passout, graduated from and did my masters in computers from MDU...and there are thousands of students who pass out every yr and make their way by own.

Why we are not being picked up from campus itself so that we have better career prospectuses ? Why students prefer to study at Delhi Univs or Punjab Univs. Firstly, becoz any Univ is known by it's students..and we Haryana students don't take any initiative for such things. Secondly, sonae pae suhaga...our Lecturers are Not bothered about. Unki apni hi tensions etni rahti haen ki puchho mat !! And this is true !!

Though we hav genuine professors as well who are really interested in upbringing the best culture but then we local guys make their life hell and jab hmae samaj mae aata hae tab time nikal chuka hota hae !!

So I would say that if you are really interested in doing Pharmacy..just go for it and from the very first ,,,,study hard...create a cordial environment in class..get motivated and motivate ur fellow students..Start visiting companies in 3rd yr...get in touch with your seniors and so many other things...you must be knowing or if not can know..

Though, this is not so easy as easily said..it w'll take time but you could be one to start this fashion and then GJU could be another D.U or Punjab Univ..

and if not...assess ur marks..go for some better Univs !!

u_dahiya
September 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
thank U so much VINODSIR,
trhis is what i expected from U all........
I'll be grateful to U for the help.....
:)

u_dahiya
September 17th, 2005, 09:26 PM
thanks sunilsir,
thats why i m askin for it.....
i want to do my studies there only
n ya... one more thing..
i m already in 3rd B.Pharm n askin for M.harm:)