PDA

View Full Version : Sucessful - JAT Meet at Gurgaon

ajaynehra
December 22nd, 2003, 05:41 PM
Hi All

I would like to convey my Thanks and heartiest Congratulations to Maj. Rajinder Singh ji , Dudee ji and everybody who came to the JAT Meet at Gurgaon dt. 21-12-2003 to make it a fruitful meeting.

I am sure that we will come up with the resolution passed regarding the foundation of International (World) Jat Foundation and will stand united globaly.

Thanks and Regards

AJAY NEHRA

rameshlakra
December 22nd, 2003, 07:01 PM
ohhh c'mon this is not the way to give the debrief , i would bet member would be hungry to know more . so if u could or someone else give a minutes of the meeting and the people who attended :) .
nehra bhai this a good chance to show ur skills ,ingenuinity , if u could transport back the unfortunate absentees to the explicit scene of the meet .
thanking u in advance .

uday
December 22nd, 2003, 07:08 PM
Dear Ajay,
what Ramesh had written, is absolutely right. Will appreciate if you provide all minutes of meetings.

or

Be like Sanjay of Mahabharata and narrate all incidents of the meeting.

Ramesh Lakra (Dec 22, 2003 08:31 a.m.):
ohhh c'mon this is not the way to give the debrief , i would bet member would be hungry to know more . so if u could or someone else give a minutes of the meeting and the people who attended :) .
nehra bhai this a good chance to show ur skills ,ingenuinity , if u could transport back the unfortunate absentees to the explicit scene of the meet .
thanking u in advance .

indian
December 22nd, 2003, 09:49 PM
I think Ramesh is right, it would be great if details of the event could be posted.
thanks

rsdalal
December 23rd, 2003, 08:01 AM
How about Cricket ke commentry telecast..

dahbal
December 23rd, 2003, 09:21 AM
Hi Ajay,

It's good.Please give the brief explaination of the meeting discussions.What are the ACTION PLANS discussed there and what is the future planning?

A brief idea of points discussed there.

-Balraj

AJAY NEHRA (Dec 22, 2003 07:11 a.m.):
Hi All

I would like to convey my Thanks and heartiest Congratulations to Maj. Rajinder Singh ji , Dudee ji and everybody who came to the JAT Meet at Gurgaon dt. 21-12-2003 to make it a fruitful meeting.

I am sure that we will come up with the resolution passed regarding the foundation of International (World) Jat Foundation and will stand united globaly.

Thanks and Regards

AJAY NEHRA

ajaynehra
December 24th, 2003, 04:42 PM
You are right,
I have noted down all the discussions there and important points raised by all Speakers. But my writing pad is with Rajinder ji , I hope he will provide few important points to you.

Regards

AJAY NEHRA

dahbal
December 24th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks Ajay.

-Balraj

kgulia
December 24th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Hi all!!
Iam happy for this meet held in Gurgaon and I wish to add some info for it to flourish in big terms. My mum dad are members of "Jat Parivar parichay" and its meeting is held in Chaudhary Farmhouse, Bijwasan, place adjacent to gurgaon (I guess!!). This club/organisation apparently is real big with thousands of jat families of various noble professions, including ministers/administrators/academicians/docs and other nobel professionals, well educated people from all backgrounds in it. Would you wish to have some kind of info on this, since I attended one of its meeting couple of years ago and they display not only good talents, but also discuss socio/political issues, progressing the youth in our community, have newsletter ,address books of members and the best is food which is typical Mesi roti, Gur(menu of the meet when I attended!) etc to get new generation acquainted to our culture in real terms.Iam sure Jatland meet can have big difference if we add up such organisations which already exist in nearby places and they can get to know all of us too!!! Let me know if this helps and such info is trivial atall.
Regards always.
Kiran