PDA

View Full Version : GET TOGETHER 2003 AT GURGAON.

rajendersingh
December 24th, 2003, 10:15 AM
dear all,
First of all let me thank all who made for the meeting or get togetherispete of bad weather and their busy schedule.thanks,once again.
Following ladies and gentlemen were present :

1. shri dharampal singh dudee and mrs raj dudee.
2.shri sukhbir singh hooda.
3.shri ajay nehra.
4. shri sunil chhikara
5.dr partap singh sangwan.
6.shri tejveer solanki.
7.shri dheeraj sharawat.
8.mrs kanta singh.
9.miss neeru tomar.
10. miss reema tomar.
11.miss indu malik.
12 miss sabeena chowdhary.
13. brig. m s sangwan.
14.col r s dhull.
15. col ratan singh.
16. lt col r s bhanwala.
17 lt col narbir singh and mrs narbir singh.
18.maj o p choudhary.
19. prof. n s phalaswal.
20.shri sudesh katariya ..advocate gurgaon court.
21. shri manjit s. dalal ..advocate supreme court.
22. shri r s gulia.. advocate delhi high court.
23.miss neena.
24. mrs. pramila singh.
25 maj rajender singh and mrs sneh singh.

with this meeting, kids also had their first jat meeting .

it was a total informal meeting and as such no invitation were sent and all who came were with the idea to see some thing good for the community. it was only the jatland message.

the meeting started with paying respect to the martyers.

it was a very intersting meeting with all ppl contributing very positive for the discussion.
some of the main points discussed are the following;

1. every one was of the view that the most important thing which require hte immediate attention is QUALITY EDUCATION for our youth.
with so many ideas,two important things came out were that with new schools we should try to find ways and means to get our kids into the existing schools in near by towns and cities.for this purpose we should have some hostels for the kids so that they are provided with good atmoshere and environment.
2 it was also suggested that that our youth is not aware of the current oppertunites available to them.they should be guided to look beyond the traditional govt jobs.
there ,it was suggested that we can exercise two methods ,one is hiring some professional councellors and visitinting the institutions and schools and telling the students what is availabe to them.
the second suggestion in this regard was we should hire some experts friom the field and start some councelling centers. we ask youth to take guidance from these centers.

3. it was felt that that community as a whole is not responsive towards the need of cooperating with each other.this tendancy has to be done away with.we should help our ouw ppl in what ever manner we can afford.

4 it was felt that our youth is decaying in the villages.they are veiling away the time just playing cards,drinking,fighting with each other.the tendacy to work has taken a back seat.we should do some thing inthis direction.

5.a resolution was also passed appreciating and congratulaing mr nitin dahiya for serving the community by starting the jatland site.
6.a resoluion was also passed congratulating mr ram s. arya for taking up the noble cause of spreading rural education.
7 a resolution was also passed to start an organisation which will serve the community to achieve the above goals.
a commitee was formed to give a concrete shape to the orgnisation.
following are the members of the committee;
1. shri dharam pal singh dudee
2 miss sabeena chowdhary
3mrs kanta singh
4tejveer solanki
5. shri manjit s. dalal
6 major rajender singh

scsheorayan
December 24th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Congratulations Rajender Singh ji and all Attending Jats. You are on the right track and pray for your success.

It is a good start. I was planning to attend but could not make it due partly to weather. May be next time. In the mean time if I could be of some service to the community it will be a great honour.

sahibji
December 24th, 2003, 12:42 PM
congratulations. a good beginning.

jagmohan
December 24th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Dear Rajinder,

Congratulations for holding this unique meet. I have no doubt that this first step would be the beginning of a great journey for the betterment of our society.

And the fact that so many JATS ansd JATNIS could get together at one place and exchange views was an achievement in itself.

Keep up the good work.

Lt Col JS Malik (Retd)

dahbal
December 24th, 2003, 02:04 PM
Congrates Rajender Singh ji.It's a good starting.

I am sorry due to some urgent work I was not able to attend this meeting I had already spoken you.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

uday
December 24th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Congratulations to all of you !!
Any plan for New year ?

lrburdak
December 24th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Congratulations !! It is a good start to bring the Jats from different areas on one platform and have brain-storming.It is time to think about the welfare of Jat community to make it progressive.Please post the resolutions of the committee on Jatland.
regards,

rameshlakra
December 25th, 2003, 08:54 AM
dear rajender ji
a very well done and indeed a great efforts by u . very many thanks to u .
it was indeed a great begining and now we must have it every years .if we can decide about the next meeting at the previous meeting itself and also the host/ contribution ( i believe u contributed and bore all the expences this time .......indeed a sincere gesture of u and shows ur genuine concern and youngster like me have a lot to learn )
thanku and happy new year to u and ur family .

gajeshd
December 25th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Dear Rajinder Bhai,

Congratulations for very successfully organising the foundation event of a constructive movement.

Unfortunately we couldnot make it this time. Pls. do include me in your plans and projects. It will my pleasure to be of some use tothecommunity.

With best wishes,

Gajesh Dhariwal

ramsarya
December 25th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Dear Rajender ji & Dudee ji: Namaskar. Congratulations and thanks to all who attended the JAT MEET. Special thanks to Maj. Rajender ji for arranging it. Everything starts with a dialogue and slowly takes a concrete form. Many thanks for your congratulatory resolution. Dudee ji probably will find time to visit the school in Kalirawan and give us his invaluable insight on this institution. Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year!!!

ompati
December 27th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Dear Rajender Ji,

Congratulations for the good start to you and all who were involved to make this Jat get-together happen.

With best wishes.

Ompati
Brunei

ranjitjat
December 28th, 2003, 04:27 PM
. A HUMBLE START- JATS-GET-TOGETHER 2003 AT GURGAUN.

Dear RAMSARUP ARYA JI &ALL NAMASKAR

Wish you a very merry x-mas and happy & prosperous new year 2004.
We all are very gtateful to Major Rajender Singh & Mrs Saneh singh to being such a great host/ hostess for such a gret event.

We also thankful to all the members who done wonderful hard work to make it a success.
we also thankful to all of you who attended it in a such a bad weather.
LOT S OF THANKS TO NITIN & MONIKA DAHIYA TO PROVIDING US THE SPACE TO START THIS NET WORK OF JATS around the world.

The feeling during the meeting and after was a great.
It was like a Happy big family enjoying DEWALI NEW YEAR.
I was delighted to see all the happy young
new faces looking for bright new light for our community.
There were people of great talent and all walk of life.
The atmosphere was so friendly and cool that we all have a
working lunch at 3 pm.

Those who attend please share your thought with other as well.

please write your thought and feeling during the meeting and after thought to enlight those who could not attend
with best wishes to all

JAIHIND

pssangwan
December 29th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Dear Mr. Rajender Singh,
I was fortunate to attend this meeting of like-minded and talented Jats coming from all walks of life.
Though originally my idea was to take Mr. Dharam Pal Singh Dudee and our sister Mrs. Rajwanti Dudee from Bhiwani and show them Bhindawas Bird Sanctuary and Sultanpur National Park and do some bird watching with them. I shall report separately on this excursion of ours. Mr Dharam Pal Singh Dudee initiated me to attend this meeting also.
We are all thankful to Mr Rajender Singh and Mrs. Sneh Singh for convening such a meeting for a noble cause and providing us a platform to express our views and serving us a sumptuous and delicious lunch.
I was happy to note that all the attendants were concerned about the welfare of our community and expressed their personal views about how we can contribute for their upliftment.
The meeting was presided over and co-ordinated by Mr Dharam Pal Singh Dudee with his vast experience and knowledge.
It was felt that help could be:
1. Individual.
2. Organised.
FOR INDIVISUAL HELP, charity begins from home. First we should help our family members, relatives and friends and then whosoever from our community, in guiding and providing them. Such meetings and discussions enhance the inherent urge to serve more.
But the individual help has got a limit.
ORGANIZED HELP could be limitless.
The formation of a committee to pursue this goal is a good beginning. I wish them success in the coming New Year.
I wish to make a few humble suggestions:
1. An organization must have a name. I suggest Jat International Foundation.
2. We should define our Aims and Objectives.
3. We must have our Constitution. The criteria for membership, formation of its Executive Committee and its office bearers, the schedule of its General Body and Executive Meetings, and above all the mode of providing the financial aspect to meet its administrative and service expenditures.
4. Starting from a nodal point, we should enlarge our membership to cover more areas and other walks of life. The Membership Fee should be nominal in the form of Annual and Life Members. We should not believe in numbers, but in Quality Membership.
5. I am in Lions Clubs International for a long time and few years back we organized a Lions Co-Ordination Committee of Haryana. I served as its Charter Secretary Cum Treasurer for two years. This is also a Voluntary Service Organization and I have got a graft of its Constitution. If it could be of any help, I can post it to you.
6. We must have a network to reach and scan the masses to identify the needy but deserving and to monitor the progress of our activities with feedbacks.
7. We should employ professionals to execute and report on our activities.

I thank you once again for providing us an opportunity to discuss our common problems and to take some decisions for our future.
I am also thankful to Mr. Dharam Pal Singh Dudee for gifting me a copy of his famous book “FRANCE TO KARGIL -Bhartiya Yudh Veeron Ka Sankshipt Itihas” with his autographs.
I have read the book thoroughly. I was mesmerized by the magnitude of the BALIDAAN of our nation as a whole, our community in particular and specially our Dudee family, in First and Second World Wars and then all the wars after independence. It fills us with pride. I congratulate Mr. Dharam Pal Singh Dudee for his tremendous effort in compiling such a storehouse of knowledge about our martyrs! Every Indian should read it.
My heartiest best wishes for yours and Dharam Pal Singh Dudee’s efforts.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year 2004.
Dr. Partap Singh Sangwan
Sangwan Hospital
Uklana Mandi Distt. Hisar Haryana -125 113
Ph. 01693-233077, 233677, 235077, M-9416044077
pssangwan@rediffmail.com

amar0974
December 30th, 2003, 04:51 PM

amar0974
December 30th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Rajender je bad weather ma ta haam bhey aan na tayaar they, ar schedule mahara kadey busy honta a nahi ek ba nayota dey ka ta dekho a.

hahaha just kidding, Aap sub logo ko badhai

rajendersingh
January 1st, 2004, 03:51 PM
bhai amardeep,
baat to teri theek se,yo to sab ka sajala kaam tha. esme bura manan ki jaroorat nahi se.
han, mere chore ke byah me tane jaroor card bhejunga.
hahaaaaa.just kiding.............

surender
January 1st, 2004, 10:37 PM
congrats for the response .good begining .suggest u must give little more notice for ppl to make it and also work out the agenda in time for fruitful contribution .

best wishes for 2004

rajendersingh
January 2nd, 2004, 01:10 PM
dear all, naamaskar,

wish u all a very happy and prosperous new year.
i am sorry for being late in replying ,it was due to some pressing commitments that i could not write in time.
i am greatful to all, specially to shubha chand ji,sahib ji,col jagmohan ji,balraj ji,uday ji ,laxaman ji,ramesh ji,gajesh ji, ram s. arya ji,ompati ji,dharampal ji,dr sangwan ji amardeep ji and surender ji for for such kind gestures.

we are taking all the points brought out by all the ppl and i am sure with such a concern from all the members we shall be able to contribute a little bit for the community.
this year we shall be more organised and hope to see larger participation from jatland.
thanks
regards
rajender

amar0974
January 2nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
hahahaaa
Aachi Baat Rajender Je, ma baat dekhoonga, kadey o a bhuka do.

Rajender Singh (Jan 01, 2004 05:21 a.m.):
bhai amardeep,
baat to teri theek se,yo to sab ka sajala kaam tha. esme bura manan ki jaroorat nahi se.
han, mere chore ke byah me tane jaroor card bhejunga.
hahaaaaa.just kiding.............

ranjitjat
March 10th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Dear all
HAPPY HOLI & HAPPY HINDU NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.
This is our core group of grassroot workers.
We have to start from some where and charity starts from home.
So we have to start from our home & home village.
Some of us already started some welfare prog from our home village.
We can take lead & advice from them.
We have about 100 workers who are active in their chosen field to help other.
This is self help group. We are not asking any money from any one. This is a non-political net work.
The aim is to make self help network of grass root workers from village level to all over world.
Let us we all jats- Jatanis get united for a common noble cause to up lift our community.
We are not in competitain with any group or party.
All other like minded groups are welcome to co-operate & join.
UNITY OF WORLD JATS IS OUR MAIN AIM.

Major Rajender singh & others were planning this event from 2002. There was no WORLD ARYAN FOUNDATION THAT TIME IN PICTURE.
ALL OF US DISCUSSED THIS WORLD JAT GET TOGETHER OVER 15 months.
We all agreed that World JAT UNITY IS NEED OF THE HOUR.
Most of us were in GURGAON on 21 DEC 2003.
Those who could not attend sent their west wishes & support.
We agreed after 6 hours that we need a world jat organigation
called- WORLD JAT FOUNDATION because
WORLD ARYAN FOUNDATION NAME IS ALREADY in PICTURE.
SO now Aryan foundation got our name.
How can we bring jat unity ?
OUR AIM IS BRING ALL JAT MAHA SABHA OF THE WORLD UNDER ONE MAHA PANCHAYAT OF THE WORLD JATS.
YOUR VIEW & SUGGESTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME.
WITH BEST WISHES
DHARMPAL DUDEE