PDA

View Full Version : Teaching decipline to the fellow jatlanders

eschauhan
September 16th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Dear our all jat members,
Good morning to you all.
I read the note of Capt Manjeet Singh, I like it. I feel it is usefull to all of us

Capt manjeet wrote -------- teaching decipline to the fellow jatlanders i must confess to u it is beyond me and for that matter beyond anyone.Decipline is not tought it is inculcated and it generates from the surrounding, parents, ur job, and ur superiors or seniors in profession.Being a student of very prestigeous boarding school and then service in one of the best armies in the world has driven home the value of decipline in me and may be in u. But we can teach them all this and moreover the sole aim of mine being here is to interact with some good peaple and i am bit succesful in that.I am a keen learner and that why i am here i am not here to teach any one and if the teachings are given without asking it is considered invation of thoughts and i dont want to be tagged as invader and i would advice u also not to do that.Intereact with like minded peaple and learn from them that should be the aim of both of us here......

--------------------

Please, I think it is usefull lines

Ekta

dahiyarules
September 16th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Ekta Ji ! Does your mouse click four times, even when you press it once. :-) Just wondering. I have realized that you post multiple copies of the same thread. How or why do you do that?

captmanjeet
September 16th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Dear our all jat members,
Good morning to you all.
I read the note of Capt Manjeet Singh, I like it. I feel it is usefull to all of us

Capt manjeet wrote -------- teaching decipline to the fellow jatlanders i must confess to u it is beyond me and for that matter beyond anyone.Decipline is not tought it is inculcated and it generates from the surrounding, parents, ur job, and ur superiors or seniors in profession.Being a student of very prestigeous boarding school and then service in one of the best armies in the world has driven home the value of decipline in me and may be in u. But we can teach them all this and moreover the sole aim of mine being here is to interact with some good peaple and i am bit succesful in that.I am a keen learner and that why i am here i am not here to teach any one and if the teachings are given without asking it is considered invation of thoughts and i dont want to be tagged as invader and i would advice u also not to do that.Intereact with like minded peaple and learn from them that should be the aim of both of us here......

--------------------

Please, I think it is usefull lines

Ekta
Hi Ekta
Sumit is right, why do u have habit of posting one thread at all the possible forums. Please don’t increase the number of your threads by posting same threads on all forums. Actually it is wasting a lot of time of serious ryzers who wish to contribute to your wise thoughts. So please think for few seconds before actually posting a thread in deciding about the location of your thread.It would be great on your part.
capt manjeet

eschauhan
September 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Some time this site looks like a dominating one, stoping to do that or this, not listening the sugestions.

OK, as the administror wishes.

I will give no sugestions further.
Ekta