Thread: Clean the dirt on your face!!!

Clean the dirt on your face!!!

Last weekend was reading a book there came across a small story which I felt would be worth sharing with you all…..would like to know how you guys relate to it!!

Two firemen go into a forest to put out a small fire. Afterwards, when they emerge and go over to a stream the face of one is all smeared with black while the other mans face is completely clean.

Question is: which one of the two will was his face???

Think about your answer…and explain which one will face wash his face and why???

capt manjeet
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

Are you finding it silly……..well the one with the clean face will wash his face.

The one with the dirty face will look at the other man and assume that he looks like him and vice versa. The man with clean face will see his colleague covered in the grime and say to himself. I must be dirty too. I’d better have a wash.

When you apply this in a relationship, for everything we look upon our companion. When you look at the clean face of the other person, it gives you happiness and motivation to carry on with good things in life and inspires you to be something. But when one person looks at the dirt of the other, feels sad and unhappy. So in the times when one person is not happy with something we need to make an effort to make the other person look into good side of you. When one person feels sad and unhappy about something. May be when you notice it try and introspect, how can you make the other person look at the clean side of you.
    Let keep our faces clean so that you become a source of motivation for the other person to live.

All of you have a wonderful day ahead!!!!

(Taken from some where)
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)