Thread: Let Us Take The Count

Let Us Take The Count

Worthy members,

Every third day there is a debate out here that this site be opened to all sections of the society. In a democratic set up, it is the public who decides and in that light let us here from the members as to whether this site be opened to every body or should be limited to the HINDU JATS. I for one strongly feel that this unique site be reserved for HINDU JATS [my exclusive perception]. I would request the members to give some logic with their position taken. Here we go.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

I am Fully Agree with you.

Dev Ji,

i am agree with you . we have to restrict this sites for other peoples who are not belong to JATs Community.

we have our database regarding Gotra's and Sirnames of all our JAT Community. we should restrict peoples out of this database.

Admin can do the same at the time of registration.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Anybody Elsethere?

IS ANYBODY ELSE THERE? Give your mind please.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

I am totally agree with you Dev sir.
    This site should be only for Hindu Jats.If you need all communities there are many where you can visit easily.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

The people section of this web site talks about Ch Chhotu Ram , Ch Charan Singh and Ch Devilal. They all were Hindu Jat. and most of the member are also Hindu Jats. So it appears to me it is a Hindu jat web site.

I do not have any problem if non (Hindu) jats are visiting and becoming member of this site. But honestly speaking I registerd here only after knowing that this is hindu jat web site. If there is a muslim Jat web site available somewhere, I probably wont become a member there.

Not to forget, this is a free web site and I do not pay any member-ship fee, so I should not make any suggestion who this site is for? let the owner of the site decide it.

Other Jats/Jatts have a lot of other hangout places of their own. I am sure they do not need to come here for a good reason.

Thumbs up

Are bhai logo

Jata to jata howe hai

why r u trying to create difference ?

So please All jaat bhai should be welcomed here whether they r hindu,sikh or muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by suneet_rana
    So please All jaat bhai should be welcomed here whether they r hindu,sikh or muslim.
    It just means selling domain www.jatland.com to Sikh and muslim jats...aur phir ek din aisa hoga ki tumhara(hindu jats) ka naam iss site se kaat diya jayegaa. Phir dekhengey kya karogey?

Kisi sikh jats ki site par gaye ho kabhi...i think not...they don't respect ur views! Aur yahan par sikh jats aatey bhee hain aur unka welcome bhee hota hai. Only due to this difference I want to discourage muslim jats from here.

best option is voting!
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    The site is only 4 Hindu Jats and should remain as what it is now. No questions regarding this. Other rerligion jats can go somewhere else. Aur waise bhee there are lots of differences in other jats and hindu jats.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Whenever I read something like this, I am reminded of the lines.......

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
    Where knowledge is free
    Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
    By narrow domestic walls

Into ever-widening thought and action
    Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it

- Oscar Wilde