Thread: My Yahoo Blog

My Yahoo Blog

Dear Jatland community:
    I have just found a better representation on the internet which i plan to consolidate to reach out to more like minded people. All those of you who have found my posts interesting (or nagging) and still like to read some useful/controversial stuff can write to me at pl_smilenow@yahoo.com (i am using 360.yahoo.com for blogs) and i can add you to view my blogs etc.
    My blog will have the creative touch i could not have painted on jatland; that is a promise.
    Best,
    Anmol.

Explorer.Exe error

Hi all

I'm facing explorer.exe error on several windows 2k prof. OS systems.It shows the error "explorer.exe has generated errors,you need to restart the program".

I'm unable to explore anything on that system.Even in safe mode i'm unable to do so.I think problem can be solved by reinstalling internet explorer,i tried to run the IE6.exe file from start-run but it show the same error message.I've tried changing RAM but still the same error,even searched google for resolution but in vain.

If anyone has faced similar problem & resolved the same plz share the solutin with me

Thanks

sanjay dahiya

Bhai Sanjay:
    aap apne naya thread start karlo; aapka post is not a response to my thread.You are welcome to view my blog when it is ready.
    Anmol.
    Last edited by ratananmol; October 9th, 2005 at 10:49 AM.

sorry

sorry dear it's my mistake,it happened accidently.

thanks for invitation