Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Jats Meet.

Dev bhisaab , mai ude hoya to jaror aunga . Par pahlam tikkad padunga ar pher meeting karenge. Ar meeting nahi hoyi tai pher bhi aaunga jaror aaptai phetan.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    I Call upon all jats who are member of Jatland site plus who are otherwise there in Mumbai to come to my place on 16/10/2005 for an informal discussion,followed by a lovely lunch prepared by none other than my wife which will include Churama,Halawa,Kheer,Bathuwe ka rayta and much more. Kindly feel at home.

My contact numbers: 09892949600 & 022-22871825

Those who want to join from out station are welcome too.

One More Added To The Total

I am so happy to note that the members are so enthusiastic to come together.Just got a mail from a worthy female member and she has shown her willingness to join us all, inspite of the fact that she lives at Vasi [far away from the place where this get together is being organised....Thanx a lot every body.

Bhai Gagan.....AAPKA GHAR HEI JISS Bhi waqt aana chaho bina bataye pohonch jana...arr bakki mere uppar chhodd dyo...i too want to meet you.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Offer of Transportation...

I shall be driving down to Colaba Area on Sunday morning. If any member is interested in taking a lift in my car (company car) please do let me know. I live in Ghatkopar West and can take the route to Colaba as per members convenience. I can take the route via Bandra Kurla Complex - Mahim - Worli - Haji Ali or Sion - Dadar - Byculla - VT. We can meet at a pre-designated place.

And by chance that is not possible, I can surely drop the members at places that are enroute to my house.

Please contact me at 9820305524.
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat
    Dev bhisaab , mai ude hoya to jaror aunga . Par pahlam tikkad padunga ar pher meeting karenge. Ar meeting nahi hoyi tai pher bhi aaunga jaror aaptai phetan.

HA ha ha bahut bhadiya Gagan too much hilarious....

Good start Dev Ji ... kade mauka milya te jaroor milange .. Photu kheech ke link bhej diyo mhare Vinod bhai ki dhalan ....

So Far So Good

It is a real pleasure to find worthy members confirming their attendance. So far The People attending:

1]LtCol Jagmohan
    2]Mr Subhash Kajla
    3] Mukta sirohi
    4] Sushma Lamba
    5] Praveen Dahiya
    6] Rajender Dahiya
    7] Praveen Gill
    8] Anurag Thori
    9] A P Shikarwar with a Jat Guest Neera i suppose
    10] Surender Hooda
    11] Lt R Solanki

Unfortunately Mr Harvinder Malik is at Rohtak and may not be able to fall back to Mumbai by Sunday. List is likely to expand by tomorrow.
    Last edited by devdahiya; October 15th, 2005 at 10:21 AM.

Nice indeed!!

Dev Bhaisa'ab,

These small gestures are surely needed in our community. These kind of little things brings us near to each other.

Aapas me milte rehne se prem badhta hai!! (Many Jats still wonder 'How':D )

Phottu khaench kae jaroor chep denaa - hum bhi khush ho lenge, 4 bhaiyaan nae gaellyan baithyaa dekh kae

Hope for a great gathering!!

Solid 'maal' khilaana sabko!!

Shailendra Bhai Thanx

Thanx Shailendra bhai. I will try do my best aur inko sara desi khana khuwaunga...katti......nothing punjabbi about khana. I am glad to see a lots of enthusiasm in the members. This time hum isko ghar par kar rahe hein agli baar GATEWAY per karenge. I expect a few more to confirm by today evening. If they don't turn up, loss will be entirely their's as they will miss out on desi khana.Aim is to meet up and exchange pleasanteries as we hardly get any time out of this hectic shedules. Thanx again.
    Last edited by devdahiya; October 15th, 2005 at 10:23 AM.

Adding on

we have another budding jat from Media..coming for the Meet...Mr Sumeet Malik. Welcome Sumeet!

Excited

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to meeting some interesting Jat Souls tomorrow.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    dev sir
    u r really a wonderful creature.u make us laugh, make us think, motivate us, encourage us .but nowwww
    its really a great gesture. infact we were in Mumbai last week for our industrial visit.. but had i known to ur where abt i w/d nt have missed the oppurtunity to meet u.anyway i have it with me now, i ll call u whenever i m in mumbai.bye

Thumbs up extremly good start

Dahiya saab,
    You are doing a good start. I am extremly touch by your personal invitation. I will be there to join you and other great jats.

Regards,

Upendra Singh
    Upendra Singh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am moved by the response

It is a great feeling...people have called me from all over India and spoken so good that i have to start believing that we have a great go in us....Only need of the hour is to do good and somebody has to take little pains. Thanks every body from the bottom of my heart. We will do our best to make the members attending as comfortable as we can......This is our promise. It is an exhibition of a wonderful bond. Long live our people!

Today is the D day

Let us see as to how many of them are able to make it......Will post the facts in the evening. Busy right now....thanx.

We Met,And Felt Good

On the very out set let me thank Sujata jiji and Shailendra Tokas bhai to have given calls to me at my place around 11.30 AM. It was indeed a wonderful gesture on the part of both these members to have said a few kind words of encouragement,while we were just getting together. My special thanx to Sujata jiji for giving this call in the middle of the night from US. These gestures by the above members have enhanced my faith in humanity and my resolve got strengthened for doing more good in future. Thank you both so much.

Now coming to the meet proper. In all 18 of us attended the meet. Keeping a very short notice in mind the above strength was good. It was indeed a wonderful experience to have shared the views of worthy members from diverse fields.Jats are doing really well, a belief hard to grasp.....was infact had to be trusted with ANKHON DEKHI....even if they are doing so in pockets, but they are there every where. It was also a personal pleasure for me as i was the host. Me and my wife might have been caught napping on some counts by our guests but we both are really happy that so many good people came to our house and frankly our happinees knows no bounds. Thank you all a great deal. Now about the members attended:

1] Lt Col Jagmohan Malik: Contact number- 09820305524
    2] A P Sikarwar : 09892050651 & 022-24951845
    3] Mukta Sirohi : 9323001947
    4] P Mallik[guest of Mukta] 9833122080
    5] Cdr Ganpat Singh Thori : 022-22176291
    6] Mrs Thori : -Do-
    7] Anurag Thori : -Do-
    8] Vinod Nehra : 09819002329 & 022-28184954
    9] Praveen kumar Dahiya : 09820218755
    10] Sumeet Malik : 09869645222
    11] Praveen kumar Gill : 09820081939
    12] Upendra Singh : 09819042357 & 022-28845633[R]
    13] Jasbir Solanki : 09869074633 & 022-22178111
    14] Sushma Lamba : 09869151721
    15] Dev Dahiya : 09892949600 & 022-22871825
    16] Mrs Darshna Dahiya : -------Do-----------------
    17] Rajender Dahiya : 09892910116
    18] Dhruv Dahiya : 09892949600

Photographs will be posted shortly. Once again thanx every body for such a positive response and a great gathering.
    Last edited by devdahiya; October 16th, 2005 at 06:57 PM.

Just Got a call

Got a call from Mr Baljit [harita] from US. what a surprise? Thanx Baljit ji....Please be my guest when you land up on Indian Soil On 12-13 nov 05. Thanks for your kind words and a wonderful gesture. Will learn from this. Wishing you every best in life!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thank you so much for organizing the meet and lunch..

Respected Col Dahiya
    I would like to express many many THANKS for the nice lunch and oraganizing meeting of all of us at your residence. It was so nice to swap our information and life journeys among all us there and it made full of pride that we Jats are not less than anyone in the country in any field. I am too thankful to Lt Col Malik for his car ride and his lectures and short stories.
    I wish in next month, we could have another such program again and i am sure our group would be flourishing in coming days luxuriously. I wish all the best to all of them and especially to our today's host Dahia family.
    Thanks
    Arun P. Sikarwar
    Mumbai
    Cell # 9892050651
    email # arunlovy@rediffmail.com

This is really a wonderful move. I never thought such things could happen. special thanks to col dev for initiating this. I hope in future we organise more n more such meets with more people joining in.

Here is one of the photographs

THOUGH A FEW MEMBERS ARE MISSING FROM THIS PHOTO...WE WILL POST MORE SUSEQUENTLY.

LINK NO.1:-
    click here

OR

CLICK HERE

My dear Gagan, i am sorry....here goes the order with name:

STANDING...L to R :-

Summet Malik, Col Jagmohan malik, Cdr Ganpat Thori, Vinod nehra, upendra singh , Jasbir Solanki , ARun Pratap Sikarwar,
    praveen Gill

Sitting: L to R:-

Dev Dahiya [with Sresh in arms],Sushma Lamba,Mukta Sirohi, Mrs Ganpat Thori, Mrs Darshna dev Dahiya, P Mallik [ Guest of Mukta]

A few members are not seen here and for that a little wait is the answer. Thanx for reminding Gagan bhai.
    Last edited by devdahiya; October 17th, 2005 at 06:02 PM.

isme kon admi kon hai , ye to bera hi nahi paat rya !

A Great Start...

Dear All,

It truly was a great start and a special one too. A true representation of real JATLAND. We had members from all the states where there is major presence of JATS. Rajasthan, Haryana, UP & Uttranchal. And lo and behold, a Malik from Orissa too.

The AIM was to just meet and get to know each other. And to be frank I was humbled by the kind of education credentials some of the attendees had. Aisa lage kuchh te jaroorat te jyada padh re thay!!!

And of course a telephone call from Sujata Ji & Shailender Tokas made the meet a truly international one.

I wish to thank Colonel Dev Dahiya, his wonderful wife and their lovely children. They went out of their way to look after each one of us personally. I am sure this 'Silsila' of Mumbai JAT Meet, let's call it M J M, would continue in the coming months. One more 'get to know each other meet' before the end of the year should be possible.

Though all JATS have a large heart but I believe we all should all share the burden of such meets by contributing towards expenses incurred. It is not the question of affordibility by individual members but the acceptance of the need to be equal contributors. I am sure we will not burden those who are students, not working and children. I am saying this because these things are normally not brought up. But then we are the JATS living in Mumbai... jo theek lage bolne ka... khali peeli bom nahi marne ka.

Bhai Dev, ek Directory bana liye M J M ki.

And we shall meet again.

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)