Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Jats Meet.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Well Done Dahiya . It was a good initiative to get some Jats together.

Abhimanyu phougat

Sahi kahi bhai Gagan...

Sitting (L to R): Dev Dahiya (Godii mein Balak se Shushma Lamba ka), Shusma Lamba, Mukta Sirohi, Mrs Thori, Mrs Darshna Dahiya, Ms Malik (Orrisa Se)

Standing (L to R): Sumit malik, Jagmohan Malik (yani ki yours truly, ar dhouli dahdee dekh ke chacha na kah diye), Commander Thori, Vinod, Upender, Lt Solanki, Arun Sikarwar, Praveen)

Bhai Dev theek pichhanee ak...
    Last edited by jagmohan; October 17th, 2005 at 11:56 AM.
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

U R Spot On Sir

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Sahi kahi bhai Gagan...

Sitting (L to R): Dev Dahiya (Godii mein Balak se Shushma Lamba ka), Shusma Lamba, Mukta Sirohi, Mrs Thiri, Mrs Darshna Dahiya, Ms Malik (Orrisa Se)

Standing (L to R): Sumit malik, Jagmohan Malik (yani ki yours truly, ar dhouli dahdee dekh ke chacha na kah diye), Commander Thori, Vinod, Upender, Lt Solanki, Ajay Sikarwar, Praveen)

Bhai Dev theek pichhanee ak...

Jagmohan Sir, You can not be wrong.............U R Bang on target[ except aapke tagdde dost ka naam Ajay na hokar ARUN tha...ha...ha..ha.....? Pher bhi gott theek likhya apne.]
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Mr. Dahiya,

Congrats for the meet.

Ajay
    Ajay Verma

Dev bhisaab,

We Jats are thankful to you and others who are bringing own people together.
    Its great to see Jat get togethers happening everywhere. It shows the love of participating people towards the community. Wonderful People !

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Great Start

Dear All,
    I would like to complement Col. Dev Dhaiya and his family for initiating this move.It was really a wonderful gathering...i really enjoyed a lot.

Food was simply awesome!... and whole credit for the same goes to Mrs.Dhaiya...thanx Ma'am!

My friend Jinnie also had a great time with all of us.

I do agree with Jagmohan Uncle regarding the equal contribution towards the total expenses in organizing such meetings.

Look forward for many more meetings in future.

Regards

Thumbs up A great sunday afternoon

Respected Col Dahiya

I am thankful to you for organising such a wonderfull get-together. It gives us the oppertunity to meet the other jats located in mumbai. I must thanks to your family, specially bhabhiji for such a warm welcome and great lunch.
    It was very nice to share the thoughts with all the members and I feel proud to know that we, the jats are doing very well in our respective fields.
    I hope this trend will continue.

Regards,
    Upendra Singh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

congratulations Dev for a well organised get together and as Col. Jamohan has suggested why not have one before the end of the year. If u all decide to have another one of MJM have it on december 14th as i will be in Mumbai at that time and would like to attend. Good start and it should continue. In 1987 various chapters were formed in USA and almost all of them continue to meet even now. NJ and Chicago are the most active ones. Hope to meet you and few others when i am in Mumbai in december. thanks for the invitation. Aaur bhai yo aachi bhali Bombay ka nam baadal ke thode der sochana padee ssee Mumbai likhan kahtir
    Last edited by haritta; October 17th, 2005 at 06:02 PM.
    baljit singh

Life was all haha hehe

we had a lovely time at Mr. Dev's home. The food cooked by his wife and the love put in by him while serving made it a special meal. Mr. Jagmohan Malik's hilarious stories restored our faith in the Jat sense of Humour. The young Jats made the space electric. The collective wisdom of the elders encouraged us in our endeavours.
    We left with the promise of meeting again in the near future.

Congrates Dev sir for organising a great get togather.
    certainly many missed this great evening but for sure they will join next time.

For me it was a near miss as I am scheduled to come India on 24 oct.

The photo is really nice and has been saved for future memories.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Our gratefulness

Me and my wife arte grateful to each one of you for giving us a chance to share some pleasent moments with you all. It was a wonderful Bunch of people we met that day. Also our heart filled thanks to all the Jatland members who used this great forum in saying a few kind words.I will fail in my duties if i don't thank Nitin and other worthy members who are responsible in giving us this plateform for doing all the good we are trying to do,which i am sure would not have been possible otherwise. Thank you all so much..............Hope to meet soon.

Congratulations Devji for organising such a nice (yes, we can make it out from the attendee's response) meet in Mumbai. Great work done Devji.
    You all must have had a nice time. I promise to visit your place if and when I come to Mumbai.

Special thanks Mr. Nitin Dahiya for bonding Jats together. Thumbs up!!

regards,
    $umit

Congratulation Dev Uncleji. dhoom macha rakhi hai jato ne to ...

Photo jaroor chipka deyo.. taki ham bi photo dekhkar khoos hole...

Wishing good luck to all members who are joining this meet. Lage reho... make our community unite and make our nation unite...
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Arrow Second Mumbai Jat Meet

As all of you know that we had a Mumbai Jat meet on 16/10/2005 at Dev Sir residence and it was a great start & grand success.
    In continuation to that I want to take the opportunity to announce for the 2nd Mumbai Jat Meet on 18/12/2005( Sunday). We have choosen this date as Malik sir suggested to have one more meet before New Year and I think Baljit ji will also be in Mumbai at that time ( Am I right BaljitJi ? )

Me & my family will feel proud by hosting this event. We cordially invite all the members to attend the meet and share your thoughts with the fellow members. All outstation members who wants to join us are welcome too.

Kindly suggest should we also consider to make this event as a picnic as suggested by some member at the first meet. Alternatively we can fix a seperate date for picnic.

Best regards,
    Upendra Singh

Thank You So Much Bhai Upendra

Thank you so much Upendra bhai. It will indeed be my pleasure to attend the meet on !8/12/05 at your place. As regards to the picnic..i will be too pleased to be the part of it with my family. Thanks again.

thanks dev Sir,

Lokking forward to get response from more members.
    Upendra Singh

Thumbs up gr8

Hi Upendra its really gr8 the gr8 idea of bringing together Jats from mumbai is being continued by u...
    I am eagerly looking forward to attend it.. lets make this meet a great success...
    many thanks.

I guess if we start up with a new thread then it will be more of a eye catcher ...

vins
    Last edited by vins; October 21st, 2005 at 03:26 PM.

Let it be here

My dear Vinod, Starting a new thread will dilute things up....let it continue for years on.....See the Delhi Jats meet thread for reference. All deailes of all these meets will bw available in this thread always. So carry on please. We will keep it in focus on day to day basis.

All Mumbaikar Jats Please Note The Date

Just refreshing the thread pleasefor the members to make a note.

Hi Dev
    I am Dr Raj Malik from Western Australia; visiting Bombay from 16th to 25th Nov. 2005 along with my wife Sushila, daughter Robin and an Ausie friend Jane. I am genuinely delighted to note that you people are such a cohesive Jat community in Bombay which basically encouraged me to spend few moments with you guys while we are ther. How does is sound? If possible let me know. Thanks
    Regards
    Raj
    JAT= Justice Action & Truth