Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Jats Meet.

great going!

Hello,I am Anu Shehrawat and would like to be a part of the forthcoming get together along with my husband and daughter.So keep us updated about the event.Our no.is 22177092.
    With warm regards
    Anu

Nice To See

it is heartening to see more and more people joining. welcome Anu ma'm.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Arrow 2nd Mumbai Jat meet; 11 December(Sunday).

Nice to see more confirmations for 2nd Mumbai Jat meet; 11 December(Sunday).

1. Mr. Upendra Singh with family
    2. Mr. Dev Dahiya with family
    3. Mr. Vinod Nehra
    4. Mr. Sumit Malik
    5. Mr. Baljit Singh
    6. Ms. Mukta Sirohi with her didi
    7. Mr. Ashwni Chaudhary
    8. Mr. Rahul rathi
    9. Mr. sneh Madhur
    10. Mr. Harvinder Malik
    11. Mr. Shriram Godara with family
    12. Lt. Col. JS Malik
    13. Mrs. Anu Sherawat with family

Looking forward for more confirmations to make this event a great success..
    Upendra Singh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow 2nd mumbai Jat meet

Dear members,

Me and my family welcomes you all for the second mumbai jat meet to be held on 11th december at our residence. Kindly note down the address for the same.

Upendra Singh
    Flat No. # 1103
    Dheeraj Upvan Tower-I
    Near Siddarth Nagar
    Borival East.
    Residence phone : 28845633

All the members who are coming by train, get down at borivali station and take an auto for siddarth nagar.(approx. 10 minute run by auto).

And the members who are coming by their own vehicle come by Western Express Highway till Knadivali-Thakurvillage/thakur complex. After that you will find saidham temple on your left on Highway. Come straight till the first borivali flyover and take the U Turn under the flyover. Then take first left from the highway and you are in Dhreeaj/siddarth Nagar.
    Upendra Singh

2nd mumbai jat meet

If anyone find difficulty to find the address kindly give me a ring.
    Upendra Singh

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up ase hi pyar bantate rho

this is nice thing, to see our samaj members together in mumbai.

2nd mumbai jat meet

Quote Originally Posted by upen_singh
    Dear members,

Me and my family welcomes you all for the second mumbai jat meet to be held on 11th december ( 11 A.M.)at our residence. Kindly note down the address for the same.

Upendra Singh
    Flat No. # 1103
    Dheeraj Upvan Tower-I
    Near Siddarth Nagar
    Borival East.
    Residence phone : 28845633

All the members who are coming by train, get down at borivali station and take an auto for siddarth nagar.(approx. 10 minute run by auto).

And the members who are coming by their own vehicle come by Western Express Highway till Knadivali-Thakurvillage/thakur complex. After that you will find saidham temple on your left on Highway. Come straight till the first borivali flyover and take the U Turn under the flyover. Then take first left from the highway and you are in Dhreeaj/siddarth Nagar.
    Upendra Singh

All The Best

Upendra bhai, All the best for 11th. Anything i can do ...will be my pleasure. I will be there with my family. It will be a proper house warming ! Good luck to you and mrs Upendra.

Login to view details.
    Laage Raho Jat Bhaiyon aar Bujurgo...

Definitely this way we are going to have Jat Groups in all cities...Great work Upendra Ji and Dev Ji..

Mein te Hyd mein baitha soon 1 week khatir..Company k kaam te ..Kaash Mumbai ka chakkar laagta 11th ne....te mein bhi shamil hota...

Lekin aap log fotos share kar dena Bangalore jat meet ki tarah...aur hum bhi is tarah se shaamil ho jayenge get together mein...

Good Luck for a great 2nd Jat meet in Mumbai !!!

Cheers!

Thanx Anil

Anil dear, thanx for every thing. You are always welcome to Mumbai and i am sure that the day is not far off. Good wishes to you.

24 hours left for the meeting.

It'll be definatly a great meet, I wish I cud be there anyways, all the best for the meet n a big ram ram to all

rock on,
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

We are meeting today. Any one wants to join the party....please be there.

Login to view details.

missed the golden moment

hello everybody,
    to my bad luck, I only saw this thread today, otherwise I must be a part of the meet.
    But it was very nice to talk to mr. upendra and to know that meeting is going on and everybody is enjoying.

I will be the first person to come in the next mumbai meet although I missed this time.

Greatfulness

We are [me my wife and my daughter] are indeed indebted to Mr &Mrs Upendra singh for providing us with an oppurtunity to share the wonderful moments at their place in the company of some wonderful Jat people and for a tastefuly prepared delicious food. We will not forget the warmth and a grand hospitality exhibited by the couple. Thanks a ton !

It was an excellent meet! ...
    Upendar Ji thanks a ton for organising a wonderful meet. I am greatful that I could meet all wonderful people thr.
    Last edited by vins; December 11th, 2005 at 07:48 PM.

Great!!! This is what we need....

Now none can stop us ..

BTW khane maie kya tha... koi deshi dish bi thi ki nahi..?:rolleyes:
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Login to view details.

Khane main ye sab tha:)

hey, food was delicious!...simply awesome!...we had....Saag,paneer ki sabji,Dal makhani,Pulao,Raita,Butter Milk,Chapati,gajar ka halua,fruit cream....yummie....i am sure u must be feeling hungry now...lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    Great!!! This is what we need....

Now none can stop us ..

BTW khane maie kya tha... koi deshi dish bi thi ki nahi..?:rolleyes:

That was really nice thing.
    Congratulations to all Jats.

Mukta Ma'm aapne to aise naam likh diye ki padhte-padhte hi moonh me paani a gaya.
    Really missed the great opportunity to see you all great Jats.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Arrow 2nd mumbai Jat meet

Me and my wife are honoured by hosting 2nd mumbai jat meet. We are thankful to all jat members who has given their blessing to us and attended the meeting. It was very nice to share some good moments & nice thougts with the fellow jat members. It make us feel that we are not away from our home & our family.
    Once again we are thankfull to all members who attended the meet & specially Mr. Baljeet Singh Ji from USA who rescheduled his plan to visit India just to attend this meet. It was very encouraging.
    List of members who attended the meet........
    1. Mr Baljeet Singh
    2. Mr. Jagmohan Malik
    3. Mr. Dev Dahiya
    4. Mrs. Darshna Dahiya
    5. Ms. Divya Dahiya
    6. Mr. Neeraj Shehrawat
    7. Mrs. Anu Shehrawat with her daughter
    8. Mr. Shriram Godara
    9. Mrs. Parvati Godara
    10. Mr. Sneh Madur
    11. Ms. Mukta Sirohi
    12. Mr. Amit
    13. Mr. Vinod Nehra
    14. Mr. Upendra Singh
    15. Mrs. Monika Singh
    16. Ms. Apoorva & Ananya singh

Thanks & Regards,

Singh Family
    Upendra, Monika, Apoorva & Ananya
    Upendra Singh