Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Mumbai Jats Meet.

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Dear Mumbai JATNIS & JATS,

I have had a wonderful time with you all during the two meetings we had in the past. All thanks to DEV who started this wonderful gesture that was so lovingly kept up by UPEN.

I had a meeting with DEV on 19 Jun 2006. DEV is expecting his posting very soon and looks like that my 'Daana Paani' in Mumbai is over. I had resigned from the job in Apr 2006 but the company has finally let me go wef 22 Jun 2006. I leave for Meerut tomorrow. I keep joking with my family members that RAM was given a vanvaas of only 14 years. He was lucky to have his wife and younger brother with him. I have been on a vanvaas since the last 38 years and I believe it is TIME TO GO HOME.

I wish each and everyone of you and your loved ones a very happy, healthy & wealthy future. May you all work hard towards achieving your dreams.

GOD SPEED.

Regards,

Jagmohan

Jagmohan Sir all the best for ur future !!!

mere pyare doston mein bhi jald he mumbai land karne wala hoon

:eek: :rolleyes:
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

raam raam

raam raam jat bhaiyoan aur jatniaon

good to know abt jat gathering in mumbai.
    i m also in mumbai 4 the past 4 yrs.
    currently in BARC near chembur.

all are invited to have a chat with me.

if there is any jat gathering in near future pl. let me know.

bye all

raam raam bhaion
    Aim death before dishonour

Arrow Best wishes

Jagmohan sir
    Namaskar,
    I always feel great that I have shared some wonderful moments with you during our mumbai jat meets. we, the mumbai jat will be missing you. I am happy that you are going back from your vanvas
    & will be enjoying time with your family in meerut.

Best Regards,

Upendra Singh

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Dear Mumbai JATNIS & JATS,

I have had a wonderful time with you all during the two meetings we had in the past. All thanks to DEV who started this wonderful gesture that was so lovingly kept up by UPEN.

I had a meeting with DEV on 19 Jun 2006. DEV is expecting his posting very soon and looks like that my 'Daana Paani' in Mumbai is over. I had resigned from the job in Apr 2006 but the company has finally let me go wef 22 Jun 2006. I leave for Meerut tomorrow. I keep joking with my family members that RAM was given a vanvaas of only 14 years. He was lucky to have his wife and younger brother with him. I have been on a vanvaas since the last 38 years and I believe it is TIME TO GO HOME.

I wish each and everyone of you and your loved ones a very happy, healthy & wealthy future. May you all work hard towards achieving your dreams.

GOD SPEED.

Regards,

Jagmohan
    Upendra Singh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Ram ram

Hello friends
    I could know that Lt Col Malik has left from Mumbai. So nice that you are feeling nice to go back to Meerut after so many years of job. Hope God will secure you a wonderful and peacefull time at home.
    I am thankful that many of us like Col Dev Dahia, Upendra ji and so many others are putting their reply time to time. I am so sorry that i was so miser to leave my words to this column. My PhD work is on good pace and wish to get over it till next year.
    Thanks so much

Thumbs up Jats in Bombay !!

Dear Dev Ji,

I'm Capt Pawan working in Mumbai and have come here in
    this May,with family.

Today only posted a request for some Jatnet in Bombay and was guided
    by Dayanand Bhaisahab to your thread. Saw Col Malik also on the post.

Are you people still in Bombay ??

As of now I'm out of station on a company project only to come back
    by Sept end. I look fwd to interact with you all soon.

Waiting for a word of confirmation.

Ram Ram,
    Capt Pawan Kalkal.

JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN.

hello

can anyone tell me when this mumbai meet is happening......... coz i would i like to be a part of it!! i been tryin long time....

my number is 9967414296
    i am working with gemini i studious....

sumit singh sinhmar (andheri west)
    i