Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Jats Meet.

Mumbai Jats Meet.

I Call upon all jats who are member of Jatland site plus who are otherwise there in Mumbai to come to my place on 16/10/2005 for an informal discussion,followed by a lovely lunch prepared by none other than my wife which will include Churama,Halawa,Kheer,Bathuwe ka rayta and much more. Kindly feel at home.

My contact numbers: 09892949600 & 022-22871825

Those who want to join from out station are welcome too.
    Last edited by devdahiya; October 12th, 2005 at 11:56 AM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Dev Ji:
    Food ki yaad dile ke aap ne dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya hai. Kuch hume bhi bhej dena. Best wishes for your meeting.
    Anmol.
    (By the way Vinod Sangwan bhi aapka bahut bada fan hai).

NRIs ALSO WELCOME

Bhai Ratan Anmol ji, AAP bhi aa jyao Aur sarre Jat Bhais jo videsh mei baithhe hein unn sabko bhi mera hardik nimantaran hei . Aur bhai FAN tei koe kisse ka bhi konya, its just a perception. It will be nice to see many jats at my place. Hope to hear from many.

Bhai Dev,

I seem to miss many good things in life by a whisker!!!!

Leaving for home on 21 Oct for Diwali Holidays.

Wishing you all the best for the gathering. I am sure there are many in Mumbai who should be able to make it.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Jagmohan Sir, No problems...?

We will make it on 16/10/05.I decided to have it on !6th oct only but then on the hind sight thought to give a little more time to Dear Members. But now i am firm on !6/10/05. So you are there. I am changing the date on main thread also.

Bhai Dev,

I shall be at your place on 16 Oct 2005. 11 AM should be OK I suppose.

Though I know where you live (Namdar Manzil) but please give directions for other members so that they can reach. There are quite a few in Mumbai.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

11 AM on !6/10/05

That is the time&date.....Please confirm to me via telephone or E.mail/PM at the earliest.

To come to my place: Come to Colaba Market........Find UCO bank[opposite camy waffers....ask for Namdar manzil at 4,pasta lane.....come to second floor....house number 9....and you will find me there. ThanX

So FAR

So far only Three Members have confirmed and they are:

Lt Col Jagmohan malik
    Mr A P Shikarwar
    Mr Rajender Dahiya

I have sent E.mail to many and hope to get their responses by tomorrow.

Thanks you very much for extending such kind invitation, I will be most glad to join all you people there.

Praveen Gill
    The tendency of abstract thought... to enervate the will is one of the real dangers of the highest education.
    --Mark Pattison, Suggestions on Academical Organisation

Thanks

Thanks you very much for extending such kind invitation, I will be most glad to join all you people there.

Praveen Gill
    The tendency of abstract thought... to enervate the will is one of the real dangers of the highest education.
    --Mark Pattison, Suggestions on Academical Organisation

Thanks Dev saab for youe invitation.
    Although I won't be able to be there.I am coming India on 28-29 oct.
    Anyway enjoy the gathering.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

SIX confirmed

We are doing better...in one day six confirmations...not bad...we will add up by tomorrow. Thanx to all who have confirmed.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thanks Dahiya Sir

Dear Col D. Dahiya
    I am so much thankful to you on getting a tel. chat today and heartdly accept your invitation for the get-to-gether on coming sunday. I request you that can i accompany one of my friend too with me there?
    I am too much proudful on getting such extremely friendly gasture among our JAT fraternity.
    Hope for a successful gathering there on coming sunday.
    Ram Ram

Welcome

You are most welcome to get your friend along Arun.....Infact more the marrier. Thanx for every thing.

Bhai dev "Gulgule-pude" banvata ho te hum bhi aavae delhi te."Churema" te delhi me tokasji bhi khub khavawe hai

Wish you all the best for the meet.lets make it successful together.

Sanjay Dahiya

New Delhi

Gulgule-pudde

Wei bhi bann jyange bhai...aawaniya bann..............itanni si baat mere bhai....aa jya......welcome!

Login to view details.

Good going!

Its a nice start in mumbai by Dev jee. Good luck Dev jee for ur gathering.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Eight Have Confirmed

Right now i have confirmation of eight members with me. It is good going...thanx.

Login to view details.
    Hello Dev Ji,

Really great work..really great to see that we are having get togethers in all big Cities. This will inspire Jats in other places also to come closer.

Though, I will not be able to come on 16th...but I am regular visitor to Mumbai for official work and would love to meet you in person next time I come....

Aar minutes of meeting Jatland pe jaroor post karna....is tarah se hum bhi indirectly meeting me shamil ho jayengey....

Cheers!

Anil You Must Come Home

Bhai Anil ab ki baar jib bhi Mumbai aao bhai ghar jaroor aana aur mere pas hi rookna. It will be just wonderful. We will post an update about our meeting on Jatland for sure. Thanx for the positivities.