Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jai ho Ram bhag van ki

Amit bhai, cool down!!!... chhoti chhoti baaton pe gussa nahi hote... I share religious sentiments with you... I think Ram was personification of ideals and people need to go deeper to understand the context in which he did what he did... lekin, I guess this thread was in lighter note... Enjoy yaar, tension nahi lene ka!

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by dramit07
    teri jitni izzat hai sabko pata hai , aoor kisi ke baree main bakvaas karke agar koi bada ban sakta to tere jaise log dhake nahi kha rahe hoote, next time mind your language and stay in your limits. agar acchi baat nahi kar sakta to chup raha kar
    narwal
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Most bakwas thread of jatland

This is the most bakwas thread on the whole site jatland.com. Unfortunately there are some people who do not let this thread die. jab bhee inactive hoti hai fir se koi na koi message aa jata hai. Agar aapko kisi ke yad aati hai toh personl message can be sent. gali me khade ho ke chillane se dusre log disturb ho sakte hain.

I am 100% sure those who are making comments on Ram or Ramayan have not even read a single word of the Ramayan.

before making such comments please read Ramayan and if you have any doubts it can be discussed in a civilized and cultured manner.

If you do not have time to read Ramayan , please stop making any bad or good comments about it. It is going to create lot of confusion for you and for others. You must be thankful to the Hindu religion, koran ke bare me kuch bol ke dekho agle din hee fatwa jari ho jayega.

Ram ne sita ki agni pariksha isliye lee thee q ki us samaya bhee kuch aise log the jo bat karte the ki iski lugai gair marad ke gahr rahi itne dino tak.

In the Yudh kand 66 sarg of Valmiki Ramayana Sita was asked by Ram either to go with anyone amongst Sugriv, vibhishan, etc., or to sit on pyre. When the pyre was made by lakshman and Sita was just to adopt the burning pyre and was about to jump in the pyre then Shri Ram immediately interrupted and asked Sita not to jump in pyre. Then Shri Ram told everybody that he (Shri Ram ) knew that Sita was the purest and can never think about any other person except him, but nobdoy knew the said fact due to which he asked Sita to go to pyre for knowing the purity of Sita by all. Shri Ram added there that he can not separate Sita as a learned, wise, and glorious person can not leave his qualities/fame. This is a proof that Shri Ram then never separated Sita.

Valmiki Never wrote anything about Ram sending Sita to jungle. waise aiasa kaha jata hai ke kuch logon ne aurat jati ko shoshan karne ke liye bad me kuch chapter add kiye hain, fir log Ram ka bahana lekar aurton par khub julam karte hain and kahte hian ke Ram ne bhee sita ko nikal diya tha... but it was not written by valimiki.

RamCharit manas written by Goswami Tulsidas published by Gita press Gorakhpur has following chapters :-
    1. Bal kand
    2. Ayodhya Kand
    3. Aranya kand
    4. Kishkindha kand
    5. Sundar kand
    6. Lanka kand
    7. uttar kand

Although Tulsidas has written many impossible things and his book is not an authntic one but none of these chapters also have any mention of sita going to the forests and that luv-kush were born there. sirf ek doha hai jisme ye likha hai ke Sita ke do putra luv-kush paida hue and woh bhee palace me hue the.(please see uttar kand "Ram Rajya ka varnan")

now those who are writing the new version of Ramayan on the jatland , before saying anything make a proof ready when you say something. Otherwise it is not good to insult the feeling so billion of people. lekin aise Ram ke peeche lath le ke bhagne se kuch nahi milne wala hai.

ab agar ye sab kisi ki samajh me nahi aata hai toh...theek hai Ram apni lugai ko nahi bacha paya....theek hai usne sita ki agni pariksha li...theek hai usne sita ko dhakke dekar nikal diya tha....theek hai woh bujdil tha...so what?? aaj bhe bahut sare log hain ...jo apni bahu betiyon ki rakhsa nahi kar pate hain...agar Ram nahi kar paya toh isme aap logo ko kya khushi milti hai? Itni ladkiyon ko dehej ke liye jala diya jata hai....unko marne walon ke nam lekar sadak par khade hokar chilla ke dikhao...those who are dead(Ram) unko gali dene se kya hone wala hai....

theek ha man liya Ravan was the hero of Ramayan and Ram was the villain.

What is it you are trying to prove???How is this going to help the jat community???

Arun,

I couldn't have agreed with you more that this kind of criticism of Rama is totally wrong. Initially I wanted to raise this point but since the main point of thread tilted toward humor, ramleela and heath-warming chat, I didn't do that. Jats somehow don't quite understand subtlities of religion (especially Hindu Jats, may be Muslims Jats understand Islam better), and somehow people think Hanuman was Jat and was explioted by Ram... I don't know what to say on that... The whole context of Ramayana is changed when one criticizes it with modern values... It's like viewing a picture upside down... Its not fault of viewer either I guess... But we don't know if picture is upside down or viewer himself is hanging with head down and seeing picture as inverted....

I have no problem with my friends who join this thread for humor, but plz keep denigration of religion out of humor....

-Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by arunshamli

before making such comments please read Ramayan and if you have any doubts it can be discussed in a civilized and cultured manner.
    Last edited by vinodks; December 17th, 2005 at 12:17 PM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

[QUOTE=arunshamli]This is the most bakwas thread on the whole site jatland.com. Unfortunately there are some people who do not let this thread die. jab bhee inactive hoti hai fir se koi na koi message aa jata hai. Agar aapko kisi ke yad aati hai toh personl message can be sent. gali me khade ho ke chillane se dusre log disturb ho sakte hain.

Stop shooting from hip Arun bhai. Don't get personal with people. People are more sensible than what you make out of them and not accountable to you at all. First learn to be decent in your own conduct before preaching things. Have you written every thing sensible on jatland till date [and you call this civilized what you tend to convay] by directing a finger at someone...yadd ayye to.... kya sabb kuchh aap se poochh kar kiya jana chahiye? If you don't like something ignore it...No body has made you read it on gun point. Please desist making personal comments. You hate people and are frustrated...thats fine...go on living with what you got in life but don't try spread it out here as no body is interested in your share of cake of hatred. I will request you to be a little more dignified in your utterances and summing ups as no one has asked you to rate this thread. Unwarranted behaviour dear.Ram was a maryadda purshotam and we all know that. Indvidual philosophies don't take away the greatness of that God away. Kindly don't spread hatred and don't 'lapetto' people while making a point. Regards.
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 17th, 2005 at 01:18 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    You hate people and are frustrated...thats fine...go on living with what you got in life but don't try spread it out here as no body s interested in your share of cake of hatred.
    Dev Sir, isi bat ko agar aap kavita bana kar kahate toh shayad aur achcha rahata aur logon par jayda asar hota. Seriously speaking, I personaly like many of your poems.

I do not have any hatred against you or anybody else. even after everything you have written about me.

maine toh sirf thread ko rate kiya thaa...aappne toh mujhe he rate kar diya....
    and you are saying "You hate people and are frustrated"!!!!!! kamal hai Sir aapka....thank you for everything you have said about me. aapko aadmiyon ki bahoot achchi pahachan hai....

chalte chalte ...one more interesting fact...agar last 2 months ke post dekhenge toh sabse jayda judgement aapne pas kiye hain Sir....if do not believe me look into the archive.

Bhagwan aapko hamesha sukhi banaye rakhe.

Bhai Sumit Dahiya,

Kit khu gaya, teri chill pill ( thandi goli ) khatam hogi jatland pe aur bhej .

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Humne to kimme bura na laagya is thread mein....Balki...1st post se lekar aakhir tak padhya sei...

Lekin aakhir mein kucchh logaan ne aake jama gud-gobar kar diya....woh bhi bekaar ki baat thaa k...

Bhaiyo, Bhagwaan ki Izzat kaun na karta...lekin Dev Ji, Vinod, Gagan ne jo kuchh bhi likhya hai woh Humor se...Aar kitne aur bhaiyon k joke rahe...HanumaanJi, ShivJi etc pe...unka k poonjh paad liya thamm ne...

Log chahe mandir mein na kade bhi jaate ho....par hade Jatland pe Ram Mandir Banawan ne tayaar ho rahe sei....Meri Salah sei bhai BJP aar VHP join kar lyo...Jatland - Humor Section mein thara koi kaam na sei..." :D

Gagan Bhai, Vinod Bhai aar Dev Sir Laage raho nyu e....duniya nyu e karan ki sei...

Raja Ram chandra Ki Jai...

hey guys

Just relax...dont get too much personal and sentimental...

this is just a humour...and kudos to Gagan and Devji and all others for

continuing this thread with such sweet poems and observations(specially ravan's skirt)

aur agar ghane dukhi ho rahe ho to bhai bhit pe sir mar lo apna...

aur ek baat MR. NARWAL ke liye...bhai jyada personal hone ke jaroorat nahi hai (aapne ek post ki heading mein Sonipat ka naam liya hai...)

and Arun dont get too much emotional...

ar bhai baaki ib bhi nahi mante to achchi saari laal mirch kha lo

aur phukar maro pher...:D :D :D

Anil Sangwan, You are entitled to give your opinion but be a little careful in what you think and what you say.

This thread is not in humor section and you are the one who mentioned the Ram Mandir.

Abhishek Rana, Thanks for the kind words.

Anil Sangwan, You are entitled to give your opinion but be a little careful in what you think and what you say.

This thread is not in humor section and you are the one who mentioned the Ram Mandir.

Abhishek Rana, Thanks for the kind words.

Arun bhai you started this ADDANGGA and i can vauch that it will haunt you. You can't say that this whole world is made of black people and you the only white? There was nothing in this thread that warranted your grave uttrances but then YOU MUST SAY SOMTHING and then fiddle with the psychology of each and every one. Why are you shouting at Anil now.....? Please have patience in life if you want to do something worth while. No body is going to take licence from you as to how will they express themselves as no one is accountable to you or me. So lesson you must learn is that if you want to have a different point of view then don't attack people. Rather have your say in general terms and thats all. Please try see your absurdity in your earliest post yesterday under this thread. You ought to read it 10 times and feel sorry to yourself for landing your self in a shoot out. Don't you think it was avoidable? Also i will request you to treat people without getting on to their dignity. If you can get it fine and if not...Go boy this world is yours....who the hell are we...THE NO BODY. Cheers and lots of love. Now you called this thread a Bakwass one but see the responses it is getting. Don't you feel it will further anger you bhai. And mind you, you participated in this thread when it was started by Gagan...Didnt you...Check in case of doubt....why didnt you call it bakwass at that point of time. We were just laughing out and you cound not take it and came with a jelli. You also commented that some people want to continue this thread....obious reference to yours truly...isn't it....bhai itne bawwale la rhya sei ke? Batta ibb tne dhumma thha diya uk nahin? Wahi ho raha hei jo tuum nahin chahte thhe. God bless you ! You are such a nice fella but why have you developed this nasty habit of putting your foot in your mouth of late? I cant find any reason bhai......Do educate me if possible?
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 17th, 2005 at 06:58 PM.

My reply to Dev Dahiya....

Dev sir, I am not trying to prove anything to anybody. Please do not make any assumptions what I am thinking or trying to say. I am very direct in what I say.

1. What you throw comes back to you. The kind of language you used for me was the most wicked and stinking. and you did not feel comfortable at all when someone else used the same words for you. the only difference was that you wrote it in English. Log aapko uncle bolte hai and I assume ki aap mujhse 5 sal toh bade honge....I was born in mid seventies. It is very sad that those kind of words are used against you. But who is responsible for that? my answer is Dev Dahiya himself. agar bade hain toh bade jaisa behave karna chahiye thaa Sir...na ke jeli le ke mere ooper chadhana thaa.

2. Please read my post again it is still un-editid, Where did I mention your name, jo aap mere peeche pad gaye. you are the one who assassinated my character. I did not say anything specific to Dev Dahia. I have repeated it many times in other threads also that I have lot of respect for you. If you do not hear it...I am not at fault. Mera reference sirf aapki taraf nahi thaa....but yes you were one of those in the list.

3. Please quote the words that made you to think that I am preaching hate.

4. I did not want to give specific instance, but because you have said "I can easily call a thread bakwas". What is the difference between futile and bakwas? I remember you have used this word many times in other thread. This is the first instance where I have criticized a thread. Whereas you do it everyday.

5. Yes , I had participated in this thread before, but could you please try to show the public what I have said there. Sumit Dahiya ne bola thaa ke Ramayan was written by ved-vyas and I just told who the author of Ramayan was(val-miki).

6. It is very unfortunate that in that particular post I had written around 50 lines and people have paid attention to the first 2-3 lines only...and salah bhee de rahe hainke join BJP, VHP etc etc...aapne bhee toh sirf kuch lines padhkar hee apna decision suna diya....

7. Just because Anil Sangwan ne aapki tarafdari kar dee woh right ho gaya kya Sir ji? Please read what he has said and what I have said......maine jo bat uske liye kahi hai agar usme 0.00001% bhee galat ho toh aap uski tarafdari kijiye....and if you believe in JUSTIC ACTION AND TRUTH as your signature suggests....bilkul nispaksh hokar bataiye ke maine use kya galat kaha hai and usne mere bare me kya sahi kaha hai.

8. No Sire, you do not need any license from any body....ab toh aapke support me log bhee aa rahe hain... lekin dil se batana...do you really need this kind of support. Public forum hai Sir koi bhee kuch bhee likhta hai....kisi ko kisi se license nahi chahiye....mujhe bhee nahi....

aapne mere bare me judgement suna diya...now please dont say ke aapne judgement nahi manga tha....aapne mere bare me diya toh mai aapke bare me de raha hoon...

this is what I think of you.....
    I think you are a very nice person and want to do a lot of good things for others. and after all these happening it must have been very disturbing and frustrating for you. I do not think you wanted to write that kind of language for me. lekin JAT ka sabse bada dost(Dushman) uski ego hamesha sath me rahati hai and probably same is happening with you. But you do not want to accept it. No respectable person would use those words even for their worst enemy. fir aap toh mujhe jante bhee nahi hai dushman hona toh door kee bat. and you keep repeating the same thing again and again. you are very emotional and are not open to any kind of criticism. Sir ji agar public debate karni hai toh you have to come with the evidence and the facts and not with your mouth loaded with Gun and atom bombs. I do not think you hate anyone and that you are frustrated...your biggest problme is that you are just emotional....

and yes, aapki poem are really good.

my message for you sir:- agar aap jaise lok-aachar kee leek banane wale log aisa behave karenge toh socho ke duniya ka kya hoga....If you think you were right, it could have said in a better way....I repeat my word..in a civilized way....just think about it....

I stop it here....we must not fight for lifelong for such a small issue...This thread is dead for me as it was before.
    Last edited by arunshamli; December 17th, 2005 at 08:01 PM.

Dev sir, I am not trying to prove anything to anybody. Please do not make any assumptions what I am thinking or trying to say. I am very direct in what I say.

1. What you throw comes back to you. The kind of language you used for me was the most wicked and stinking. and you did not feel comfortable at all when someone else used the same words for you. the only difference was that you wrote it in English. Log aapko uncle bolte hai and I assume ki aap mujhse 5 sal toh bade honge....I was born in mid seventies. It is very sad that those kind of words are used against you. But who is responsible for that? my answer is Dev Dahiya himself. agar bade hain toh bade jaisa behave karna chahiye thaa Sir...na ke jeli le ke mere ooper chadhana thaa.

2. Please read my post again it is still un-editid, Where did I mention your name, jo aap mere peeche pad gaye. you are the one who assassinated my character. I did not say anything specific to Dev Dahia. I have repeated it many times in other threads also that I have lot of respect for you. If you do not hear it...I am not at fault. Mera reference sirf aapki taraf nahi thaa....but yes you were one of those in the list.

3. Please quote the words that made you to think that I am preaching hate.

4. I did not want to give specific instance, but because you have said "I can easily call a thread bakwas". What is the difference between futile and bakwas? I remember you have used this word many times in other thread. This is the first instance where I have criticized a thread. Whereas you do it everyday.

5. Yes , I had participated in this thread before, but could you please try to show the public what I have said there. Sumit Dahiya ne bola thaa ke Ramayan was written by ved-vyas and I just told who the author of Ramayan was(val-miki).

6. It is very unfortunate that in that particular post I had written around 50 lines and people have paid attention to the first 2-3 lines only...and salah bhee de rahe hainke join BJP, VHP etc etc...aapne bhee toh sirf kuch lines padhkar hee apna decision suna diya....

7. Just because Anil Sangwan ne aapki tarafdari kar dee woh right ho gaya kya Sir ji? Please read what he has said and what I have said......maine jo bat uske liye kahi hai agar usme 0.00001% bhee galat ho toh aap uski tarafdari kijiye....and if you believe in JUSTIC ACTION AND TRUTH as your signature suggests....bilkul nispaksh hokar bataiye ke maine use kya galat kaha hai and usne mere bare me kya sahi kaha hai.

8. No Sire, you do not need any license from any body....ab toh aapke support me log bhee aa rahe hain... lekin dil se batana...do you really need this kind of support. Public forum hai Sir koi bhee kuch bhee likhta hai....kisi ko kisi se license nahi chahiye....mujhe bhee nahi....

aapne mere bare me judgement suna diya...now please dont say ke aapne judgement nahi manga tha....aapne mere bare me diya toh mai aapke bare me de raha hoon...

this is what I think of you.....
    I think you are a very nice person and want to do a lot of good things for others. and after all these happening it must have been very disturbing and frustrating for you. I do not think you wanted to write that kind of language for me. lekin JAT ka sabse bada dost(Dushman) uski ego hamesha sath me rahati hai and probably same is happening with you. But you do not want to accept it. No respectable person would use those words even for their worst enemy. fir aap toh mujhe jante bhee nahi hai dushman hona toh door kee bat. and you keep repeating the same thing again and again. you are very emotional and are not open to any kind of criticism. Sir ji agar public debate karni hai toh you have to come with the evidence and the facts and not with your mouth loaded with Gun and atom bombs. I do not think you hate anyone and that you are frustrated...your biggest problme is that you are just emotional....

and yes, aapki poem are really good.

my message for you sir:- agar aap jaise lok-aachar kee leek banane wale log aisa behave karenge toh socho ke duniya ka kya hoga....If you think you were right, it could have said in a better way....I repeat my word..in a civilized way....just think about it....

I stop it here....we must not fight for lifelong for such a small issue...This thread is dead for me as it was before.

I can understand your state of mind dear. Thanks for kind words spoken. Aajkal nai generation ka waqt hei bhai.........Thaari-e challegi. Lagge raho beera.
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 17th, 2005 at 09:44 PM.

Friends from now

I have noted your advises and will try to meet you for practical lessons. thanks a ton. Ha..ha..ha kya baat kahi hei re chhore.......Love you yaar. Pakka psychologist dikhhe se bhai. Lagya reh bhai..Meri samajh mei te teri baat agi parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............Teri samajh mei meri baat nahin aawe. God bless you always.

Sir ji, psychologist konya, mai te computer scientiest su...ha..haaa..mujhe itni hee haryanvi aati hai....

We must learn from each other....aapse toh rojana hee seekhne ko milta hai. aapko kahane kee jaroorat nahi bhai saab....

Sir ji, psychologist konya, mai te computer scientiest su...ha..haaa..mujhe itni hee haryanvi aati hai....

We must learn from each other....aapse toh rojana hee seekhne ko milta hai. aapko kahane kee jaroorat nahi bhai saab....

Yo thread taang diya na kaas mei.....................Ha..ha..ha...Arre Gagan dekh tere thread nei Senkdda pura kar liya......Yo sab kuchh iss shyanne Arun ki vajeh se huya bhai............Kya baat hei......? Jat Nahin Sudhar sakte...............CHAHE LIKHWA LYO....Kyun bhai Anil?
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 17th, 2005 at 09:15 PM.

Login to view details.
    Theek kaho so Dev Sir!!!

Yoh Arun Bera na K kha k aa rahya sei....Seenga k tail laga rahya sei...

Aar bhai Arun, Hum k khoond bajawan ne aawan saan Jatland pe...aar Galat baat na likhte kise tain...Tenne Bera na kyu bura laage sei...

Aar menne kise ki tarafdaari na kari...saachi baat likhi sei...tu e galat baat prove karan ki koshish mein bhandan laag rahya tha es thread ne....

aar nyu kar bhai....koi baat na gussa thanda kar...fer kade suljha lyaange is baat ne...Eb hokka paani pe....akhbaar padh...2-4 chutkale padh...aar kaachey kaat !!

Bhai pehlyann e ghane lath baaj liye es Jatland pe....hum aur na chahte....koi faayada na sei kise ne...

[ Ya baat bhi to buri na laag gayee sei ebb...Dekhiye kade jaad peese :D :D LOL]

Yo thread taang diya na kaas mei.....................Ha..ha..ha...Arre Gagan dekh tere thread nei Senkdda pura kar liya......Yo sab kuchh iss shyanne Arun ki vajeh se huya bhai............Kya baat hei......? Jat Nahin Sudhar sakte...............CHAHE LIKHWA LYO....Kyun bhai Anil?

Kumar ar vo doosra canada aala chora, thamm mauj liya karo nai yaar, kyo befaltu ki 1000 words ki explanation do ho ki thamm kyo bura manne.

thaam koi 'nai bahu' bhi nahi jiski baat log sun le :D

Aajao thamne Dilli ghumau, Dilli gadar ho rhi sai aaj kaal:D

Login to view details.

hmmm

i thought it was funny but after reading last to pages i think it has become a war. y cannot people be cool and take it cooly. SHANT SHANT . :D

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat
    Kumar ar vo doosra canada aala chora, thamm mauj liya karo nai yaar, kyo befaltu ki 1000 words ki explanation do ho ki thamm kyo bura manne.

thaam koi 'nai bahu' bhi nahi jiski baat log sun le :D

Aajao thamne Dilli ghumau, Dilli gadar ho rhi sai aaj kaal:D

Ha...ha...ha. Katya rogg.........Blla le saryan nei Gagan. Chidiyaghar,jantar-mantar,birla mandir, appu ghar sarre jaroor ghumma diye. Gagan special respnse.
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 19th, 2005 at 12:33 PM.

Chorre gharan aa rha hai ke..?

aree chorre gharan aa rha hai ke ,, delhi mein hai to mila ku na ,, no de apna i ll contact you..na te mera no. hoga tere dhore kar liye ph.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gagan bhai hadde baaj gya tha juut
    Mei te diya tha kati suut
    Manne laani paddi baba aali bhabhoot
    Yo thread hogya amar arr challe ga kasoot.

Kai nyu bolle yo thread se bakwaas
    Batta Yo thread nahi se kati khass
    Loggan ke konya aati dushryan ki baat raas
    Kar lein sein apnni dehi ki lhass.

Ibb yo thread hamesha chimkega
    Ke bera LIMCA ke record mei limkega
    Dekh liye ek aadha aa ke pher dhamkegga
    Khoon apne nei phook ke lamkeiga.