Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what has happened to some members?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

what has happened to some members?

I have visited this site not too often in the recent past and I see some members have simply disappeared/not posting/never come back again. Have they been disbarred from this site? If they have been disbarred/banned what criteria has the owner of this site used to ban them? If they have not been banned, have they simply got fed up with this site and simply stopped posting/visiting it?

Login to view details.
    i hope you are not next in line,to disappear.what are ur reasons for posting/visiting this site?

welcome

Risha, kya dhamakedar entry hai!!!! welcome.

vinod
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Could Administrators Reply This Email

Dear Administrators.
    I have received this email from one of our initial member of this site. Can some one throw some light on this email. Could it be possible for Mr. Dudde be part of this website.

ThanksDear Col tevatia Sahib
    Happy Dusehra to you & your family.
    We are fine here.
    i was posting a mail to your reply for write on Jatland.
    But not allowed.

Dear Col Sahib & all
    I WISH TO POST YOU REPLY OF YOUR INVITATION TO JATLAND. BUT I CAN NOT POST A MESSGAE. MY MEMBERSHIP IS BOLOCKED.
    I HAVE TRY ON 21 JUNE AS WELL.

I am here with you .
    I was not far away from you
    Happy Dusehra to all of you
    Mae Hajir hun Seva batao.
    After request by Col sahib & Other friends
    on behalf of the Kaum,
    How I can stay away from my blood.
    I was away from the site but I was in Personal
    contact with you by phone & Mail
    The reason why I was away you all know

Whatever may have been the reason for Mr. Dudee leaving the site or his entry being blocked in the past. It is my sincere request that elderly people of the community should be welcomed back wholeheartedly.

Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Whats going on?... I didn't know that someone's message also can be blocked... I think there shd be good rapport between members and administrators and things shd be conducted in more democratic manner...

Thanks
    vinod
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

I'm not sure what the mail refers to, but the account in question is not banned. The logs show the last login from that account on October 11.

As discussed previously at length, it is upto individuals if and how they wish to participate in strengthening the community. Hope this resolves the matter.

Infact all should join us

It is my wish and request to all those worthy members,who left the site to come back and have their say. Sujata jiji, Uday dahiya bhai, Maj Kulwant,D P Duddi ji,Dev Sinsinwar bhai,Sujata Dahiya bebe,Namarta ji, A K dabas bhai...and so many others, who were the life line of the site are being missed here.Together we can make a lots of difference but indvidually we can do nothing.let us get connected through this site and contribute in whatwever way we can for the good of our people. So it is my personal and humble request to all to join back.Administrators will always take that calculated line[as they have to] and as such i have nothing to comment on that. I expect a positive response from all worthy members.

Regards
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Friends, Lend Me Your Ears!!

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    It is my wish and request to all those worthy members,who left the site to come back and have their say. Sujata jiji, Uday dahiya bhai, Maj Kulwant,D P Duddi ji,Dev Sinsinwar bhai,Sujata Dahiya bebe,Namarta ji, A K dabas bhai...and so many others, who were the life line of the site are being missed here.Together we can make a lots of difference but indvidually we can do nothing.let us get connected through this site and contribute in whatwever way we can for the good of our people. So it is my personal and humble request to all to join back.Administrators will always take that calculated line[as they have to] and as such i have nothing to comment on that. I expect a positive response from all worthy members.

Regards
    Dev Uncle, appreciate your gesture. But I think we should leave them alone and let them decide whatever they want. They are all adults, aren't they?

And though I didn't want to mention this here but couldn't stop myself from writing what I heard from one of these members lately. I happen to talk to one of them (those 'resigned'..still confused with this concept of :D ) and what all he/she had to say was "achha pandaa chhootya" (my apologies to the dear member, i mean ex-member.. ) and I didn't know what to say. I'm not quite sure of the intention which had driven that kind of perception and also if it was genuine. I'm sure you all know what I'm getting at. Even when they were 'regulars' at the site here or were 'lifeline' as you said, weren't they aware how and when to manage their time and everything else with this site. Right now I could only think of one analogy and that is a television-dont you have your own choice of shows and the channels and what I feel is same goes here too and then how and why one can have that kind of perception, dont understand. Anyway, no intention of deviating from the essence and concern raised here. My only say is to let them decide!!

But before ending here would like to mention about Sujata (Suchie. ). I dont know much about you as to why you stopped visiting here but anyway, whatever its is, I see you writing in now and then which is kind of warm, nice and commendable since I enjoy reading your write ups and strongly feel thats the way it should be. If someone wants to trigger in some thoughts here or wanna share the inputs then why not, keeping aside all other issues whatsoever....
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Spot On...

I agree with Poonam Ji in toto.

Everyone is an adult here and mature enough to make a choice. This issue had cropped up earlier too and I had the same views. Let members or ex members decide on their own whether they want to continue to be members of this site or not. However, not being a member of this site or not contributing regularly doesn't mean that the persons concerned are any less JAT or not contributing for their chosen causes. I am aware that some members who have stopped contributing on this site are still doing good for the community in their daily lives, may be even more than some of us.

I have always drawn great inspiration in life from a simple sentence written in all Haryana Roadways buses: "Sawari apne samaan ki khud jimmewar hai".

RAM RAM
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Inspite Of Above Responses

Inspite of above responses, i would like to once again request all members to join back as here question is not as to whether anybody is doing good by being here on Jatland or otherwise[as each one of us are capable enough to move things in our way] but question is..all these members had joined here with lots of APNAPAN and as it happens in the families...koi baat pasand nahin aati aur RUSS jate hein log....then a kind request or a loving word removes the misunderstanding and every body is happy again. Mujhe to yahi sikhaya gaya tha jib se honss simbhala," BHAI JODIYE....KADDE BHI TODIYE MATNA." My father's word and they are as fresh in my mind as lemon, though they were uttered about 38 years back.

Regards

Mane eak baat batao,
    U chhodne or join karne ka ke chakkar se, Are jisne jana hai jao, Jisne rahna hai raho.

Kisi ke pass nyota(Invitation) gaya tha ke bhai yaa fir Nitin Dayia ke chhore kee shaadee ho ree hai, Wo aake mana we ga ki mat chhod ke yahan se.

Bhai ye to eak ELECTRONIC CHAUPAL hai hum sub JATON kee. Jahan aake sakoon mile hai.

Muje bhee kafee din ho gaye yahan pai aate - 2, Eak baat to meree samaj mai aayee hai yahan pai.

Sare ke Sare apne aap ko role model dikhawe hai, Khame kha kee Baat banabe hai, halla gulla kiya, naam site kee lime light mai aa ja hai.

Eas sabne chhod ke koi achhee batein karein to achha lage hai, yahan aadhe thread to resign karne ke hobe hai.

Bura lage to bhai maaf kar diyo, jo laga or dekha kah diya.

Dhnaybad,
    Ham
    ~~ u never know where ur destiny takes u ~~

Sahi kaha Hamendra.
    Kis kis ko manane jayaenge.roj kai resign karte hai aur naye join karte hai.

ek baar likh diya wapas a jao.roj roj ke likhna padya hai.

Time waste hota hai aur post ki sankhya badhti hai bas.

roj ek nai post milti hai wapas aa jao.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Sahi kehh rahe ho...SitaRam ji and Hemendra

Jatland ke 4,059 members hain till date...unko kisi ne jabardasti to member banaya nahin hoga...apni marji se bane honge...
    jahan tak active members ki counting sirf 100-200 se jyada nahin hai. Aur jo actively post karte hain woh to isse bhee kamm hain. Previous posts mein kuch hee members ko waapis aaney ke liye kaha gya hai...baaki members ka kya? unko bhee bulana chahiye hissab se to..

Ho sakta hai jo members resign kar gaye hain woh login nahin karte...lekin forums mein kya discussions ho rahe hain...unko to padd hee saktey hai bina login ke bhee...Itna sab padhney ke baad woh nahin aa rahe hain to unko aana hee nahin hai. Aur yadi yahan se kuch posts ke wajeh se resign kar ke gaye hain to isme kya maturity hui? Sabka hakk hai iss site par post karne ka...post karo aur doosron ko bhee karne do.

Saas-bahu mein jab joota baajta hai to ghar te koi bhee bhaajney ko taiyaar nahin hota...Dono yeh chahati hain ki doosri chali jaa....Aur dono wahin par rehti hai aur kuch time baad pher te ladan laag jaa sain...aisa hee hai Bandhu!!
    Last edited by itsnavin; October 14th, 2005 at 08:39 PM.

Login to view details.

Smile This thread seems to have gained momentum again…

Bhai Dev mai te kati roos rhi soon, ar sakrant ne munnoongi. Darshana te keh diye ek suthari si siluck ki saadi (ghaghri nah pahrati mai ib…), 2x2 rubia ka biloze, teraleen ka peti-coat, pehn ser (5 KG) goond (desi ghee ka); do ser suhaali, sawa ser choorma ar bateu ka kambal le kai Washington aale jhod (Tidal Basin) pai aa jyagi. Mai hudai baithi paaongi. Ar bhai jagah dhoodhan mai dikkat ho te Dhruv te www.mapblast.com site dikha diye, dhoodh lega haade ka naksa…

Poonam dear, thanks for the kind words, I have never really left Jatland; it is part of me, and will always be so! And I believe neither has anyone else left for that matter. Perhaps my presence on the Web is not visible more often because of the priorities in my personal life. My son is a senior at high school and like all mothers I have been extremely involved in his recent summer internship and now college selection. Looking at all the college stats has baffled my otherwise analytical mind, many considerations to be made, very quickly, far or close; Ivy League or state; law or medicine; financial assistance or personal loan, early decision or the long drawn process? My daughter (16) too is not far behind and I am beginning to feel the time crunch. The talk in our household these days revolves around SAT and PSAT! And good heavens they have both threatened (thank God schools are open!) to take the diver’s education and have been quietly eying my beloved car! Both of them did internship this summer, so life was really hectic… I hope this would suffice for part of the silence on my part?

With regard to the resignation, I never publicly threatened ‘to resign’ as has become the norm to identify members with the term who no longer participate actively. If you can recollect I had made a conscious decision to contribute differently to the Jat projects coordinated by NAJC, while I sorted out the most important priorities in my personal life. That approach has been personally rewarding compared to the unending ‘process of deliberation’ in quest to be able to do something tangible and worthwhile for the community.

A certain mystery though still occupies my mind as to the purpose of this site. Is it a Hindu Jat site exclusive with homogenous cultural traditions, or have we come to accept a much broader definition of the word Jat - that may or may not necessarily bind us all as one in the truest sense? No, I am not narrow-minded, just inquisitive, and sometimes wonder about the crude Haryanvi dialect we uninhibitedly prefer to express to relate to one another. Do these (non-Hnidu) Jats have any idea about our preference of that expression or are we trampling over their sensitivities? For me personally if a Muslim in Pakinstan is considered a Jat brother, all of the Indians are my brothers and sisters first! So may be it is time to name the site that would fit the bill? My analogy may not appeal to the broader audience, and neither is that the criteria for my absence; however, the thought does lie dormant. I got that sense from some of the ‘resingnees’ too?

Bottom-line though is that I have not really left, and even though my ‘result oriented’ wishful thinking for the community’s upliftment hangs in limbo, for lack of magic wand, I will try to scribble more often than in the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by suchie

A certain mystery though still occupies my mind as to the purpose of this site. Is it a Hindu Jat site exclusive with homogenous cultural traditions, or have we come to accept a much broader definition of the word Jat - that may or may not necessarily bind us all as one in the truest sense? No, I am not narrow-minded, just inquisitive, and sometimes wonder about the crude Haryanvi dialect we uninhibitedly prefer to express to relate to one another. Do these (non-Hnidu) Jats have any idea about our preference of that expression or are we trampling over their sensitivities?
    Thank you Sujata Ji,

We still are Hindu-Jats only at this site for the time being. These points will be taken into account - when we would face Jats from other religions as well!!

Ibbe chintaa karan ki koi jaroorat nahin hai.

We need to learn a lot from you.

Saadar pranaam!!

Chhotta bhai,

Shailendra

Sujataji, kuddos for posting nice post... agar Dev sahab Potomac aale jhod nahi aa payenge to mein saare saman ki gathri le ke aa jaoonga:-))... Best of luck for your son and daughter. And I think this website is for Hindu Jats but anyone interested in Jat culture should also be welcome...

Vinod

Bhai Dev mai te kati roos rhi soon, ar sakrant ne munnoongi. Darshana te keh diye ek suthari si siluck ki saadi (ghaghri nah pahrati mai ib…), 2x2 rubia ka biloze, teraleen ka peti-coat, pehn ser (5 KG) goond (desi ghee ka); do ser suhaali, sawa ser choorma ar bateu ka kambal le kai Washington aale jhod (Tidal Basin) pai aa jyagi. Mai hudai baithi paaongi. Ar bhai jagah dhoodhan mai dikkat ho te Dhruv te www.mapblast.com site dikha diye, dhoodh lega haade ka naksa…

Hogya rassa

Poonam dear, thanks for the kind words, I have never really left Jatland; it is part of me, and will always be so! And I believe neither has anyone else left for that matter. Perhaps my presence on the Web is not visible more often because of the priorities in my personal life. My son is a senior at high school and like all mothers I have been extremely involved in his recent summer internship and now college selection. Looking at all the college stats has baffled my otherwise analytical mind, many considerations to be made, very quickly, far or close; Ivy League or state; law or medicine; financial assistance or personal loan, early decision or the long drawn process? My daughter (16) too is not far behind and I am beginning to feel the time crunch. The talk in our household these days revolves around SAT and PSAT! And good heavens they have both threatened (thank God schools are open!) to take the diver’s education and have been quietly eying my beloved car! Both of them did internship this summer, so life was really hectic… I hope this would suffice for part of the silence on my part?

With regard to the resignation, I never publicly threatened ‘to resign’ as has become the norm to identify members with the term who no longer participate actively. If you can recollect I had made a conscious decision to contribute differently to the Jat projects coordinated by NAJC, while I sorted out the most important priorities in my personal life. That approach has been personally rewarding compared to the unending ‘process of deliberation’ in quest to be able to do something tangible and worthwhile for the community.

A certain mystery though still occupies my mind as to the purpose of this site. Is it a Hindu Jat site exclusive with homogenous cultural traditions, or have we come to accept a much broader definition of the word Jat - that may or may not necessarily bind us all as one in the truest sense? No, I am not narrow-minded, just inquisitive, and sometimes wonder about the crude Haryanvi dialect we uninhibitedly prefer to express to relate to one another. Do these (non-Hnidu) Jats have any idea about our preference of that expression or are we trampling over their sensitivities? For me personally if a Muslim in Pakinstan is considered a Jat brother, all of the Indians are my brothers and sisters first! So may be it is time to name the site that would fit the bill? My analogy may not appeal to the broader audience, and neither is that the criteria for my absence; however, the thought does lie dormant. I got that sense from some of the ‘resingnees’ too?

Bottom-line though is that I have not really left, and even though my ‘result oriented’ wishful thinking for the community’s upliftment hangs in limbo, for lack of magic wand, I will try to scribble more often than in the recent past.

Jiji Sujata ibb aap russ rhe so te baat bi kyukar karun? Ha...ha...ha...aapki post padhh ke sarre bohot hansse ar yadd aagi purani sankrattyan ki...jib Tau Mange Ar Tai Sunheri lhook jyaya karte ar geet ganwati lugai jaya karti manawan...? Jiji Manawange jaroor, chahe chand pe paiyo...Darshna laughed and laughed...ar nyu boli ibb measurement nahin mere dhorre ar je kapdde kimme chhotte-badde reh ge tei Didi Mannei nahin ar pher aagli sankraant ki baat dekhani paddegi ? Anyway jiji yo manawan ka faraz mhara sei ar usne hum nibhawange katti lathhi ber ka. Nice to see you back. Please keep on posting your valuable thoughts here on. Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by hamendra
    Mane eak baat batao,
    U chhodne or join karne ka ke chakkar se, Are jisne jana hai jao, Jisne rahna hai raho. Kisi ke pass nyota(Invitation) gaya tha ke bhai yaa fir Nitin Dayia ke chhore kee shaadee ho ree hai, Wo aake mana we ga ki mat chhod ke yahan se. Bhai ye to eak ELECTRONIC CHAUPAL hai hum sub JATON kee. Jahan aake sakoon mile hai. Muje bhee kafee din ho gaye yahan pai aate - 2, Eak baat to meree samaj mai aayee hai yahan pai. Sare ke Sare apne aap ko role model dikhawe hai, Khame kha kee Baat banabe hai, halla gulla kiya, naam site kee lime light mai aa ja hai. Eas sabne chhod ke koi achhee batein karein to achha lage hai, yahan aadhe thread to resign karne ke hobe hai.
    Bura lage to bhai maaf kar diyo, jo laga or dekha kah diya.
    Dhnaybad, Ham
    100% percent right.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Login to view details.

Smile Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Sujataji, kuddos for posting nice post... agar Dev sahab Potomac aale jhod nahi aa payenge to mein saare saman ki gathri le ke aa jaoonga:-))... Best of luck for your son and daughter. And I think this website is for Hindu Jats but anyone interested in Jat culture should also be welcome...

Vinod

Na bhai Vinod teri gathari te baat nah bane. Ke bharosa tera, tu “Udapi” aalyan ka kuchh utrum sutrum baandh laaya te, reli ghee ka? Munne chahiye suhaali, asli ghee ki! Ar Darshana haade nah aayi te samaan FedEx karwaoongi, nu e thodi baat ban jyagi? Hum sola tareeq aali baddi party main bi nah jaawan panwein, yo ke soda hua bhai, nah puri sankraant mannungi!

Any way I was just kidding, Vinod, your gathari will do too! But really all that was in light vein to make Dev and Darshana laugh.

This is one of the most free speech websites I have ever known. I never heard of people getting banned form this website for expressing their views and opinions. Some have been banned for being obscene on the threads or over the personal messaging system.

Its just that people get busy with other things in their life. Some of them still visit the website, but just browse through the threads and do not ahve enough time to respond to each one of them.

I would recommend that you locate the member profile, that you think is missing, and mail them to see whats happening with them.