Thread: Request

Request

Is anyone of you in the Telecom field or do you know people in Telecom field. Be it India or abroad.

Hi
    what exactly u r looking for
    i mean skills set
    thanks and regards
    virender

An engineer in telecom field like basic telephony, cellular long distance etc in companices for example, bharti, AT&T, Bell etc.

Anand Dalal (Nov 11, 2002 01:36 a.m.):
    An engineer in telecom field like basic telephony, cellular long distance etc in companices for example, bharti, AT&T, Bell etc.
    Hi Anand

Iam not able to understand your exact requirement. If you can elaborate the same, i shall definetely be of help to you since few of my engineering batchmates are in this sector.

Bye

Ashwani Kumar

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi

Anand ,

I am working with Hughes Software, India. Let me know what exactly are you looking for ?

let me know what are you in need of ? I may be going to US ver y soon

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi

Anand ,

I am working with Hughes Software, India. Let me know what exactly are you looking for ?

let me know what are you in need of ? I may be going to US ver y soon

Best Regards

Ajay Nehra

ajay_nehra@yahoo.com
    desijaat@lycos.com

I just want to know that how many JAT bhais are in the Telecom field.

Dear anand,

I am Dinesh.....ex-employee of Bharti Cellular Ltd ( AirTel)...... There I was in Purchase department and currently I am working for EDS - Electronic Data Systems and cover South Asian countries.
    I know lots of people working with Reliance , Escotel, Essar etc...Kindly let me if u need any assistance....u can reach me at 98100 99686

Thanks Dinesh. I am in corporate office. where were you in Bharti?

I was in Bharti Cellular Ltd, Okhla office...working in Purchase department and left Airtel in feb 2000.....for further details u can reach me at 98100 99686