Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing links in Jat History

Quote Originally Posted by sampuran
    If somebody is more interested in finding that LINK / SIMILARITY between the ancient India and Egypt, please read "Secret Egypt" . Its an old publication, may be sometime in 1960s. I read it about 10 years back.

It talks of temples and rituals that existed in Ancient Egypt, before the Pyramids were constructed.

May sound incredible, but it mentions that they had same method of recording an important incident like we have in India - positions of 'naxatras'. They used to put volunteeres to hibernation for days on end and then revive him. Of course, there were accidents too. People could not be brought back to life.

Also, the foundation laying of such temple was recorded in the above manner and a stone placed near the entranc depicting the same. Working backwards from the position of various naxatras depicted there, some of the dates are as old as 30,000 years!

I Dont know whether the Islamic brotherhood have left any traces of these in present times >
    Here is the most interesting link which describes how Indians went to Ethopia and then Egypt;

http://www.wisdomworld.org/additiona...dentEgypt.html

This what the opening lines of the link are;

"The race of Io, "the cow-horned maid," is simply the first pioneer race of the Æthiopians brought by her from the Indus to the Nile, which receives its name from the mother river of the colonists from India."

My conviction that entire modern civilisation originated from India, is proving correct. Understanding human civilisation without knowing India is simply not possible.

Follwoing link needs seems to suggust that all religious thoughts including Judism, Christianity etc have been derived from Vedic knowledge. Most intersting thing to observe is that most these links are of non-Indian origin.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/isis/iu2-09a.htm

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; December 12th, 2005 at 02:51 AM.

Yes, if history would have been by name-matching, but unfortunately, it's not the case... E.g. which is older, Guptas or Egypt name?... I guess Egypt civilization was 1000years older, and name-matching can imply inverse influence... Similarity of sounds can lead to awkward conclusions... but ofcourse this can be one of the issues to be taken into account... A pinch of salt is very helpful in these cases...

What do you mean by entire modern civilization originated from India?... what does it mean exactly?...

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    My conviction that entire modern civilisation originated from India, is proving correct. Understanding human civilisation without knowing India is simply not possible.

Follwoing link needs seems to suggust that all religious thoughts including Judism, Christianity etc have been derived from Vedic knowledge. Most intersting thing to observe is that most these links are of non-Indian origin.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/isis/iu2-09a.htm
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Yes, if history would have been by name-matching, but unfortunately, it's not the case... E.g. which is older, Guptas or Egypt name?... I guess Egypt civilization was 1000years older, and name-matching can imply inverse influence... Similarity of sounds can lead to awkward conclusions... but ofcourse this can be one of the issues to be taken into account... A pinch of salt is very helpful in these cases...

What do you mean by entire modern civilization originated from India?... what does it mean exactly?...

-vinod
    In my view name matching, cultural matching, habit matching etc are as important scientific evidences as Genome matching. Looks like you have no clue about the concept of time and seem to think that all events are a linear function of time and have no cyclical components. I hope you know about applications of tracers in quantitative analysis? Tracer can be radioactive or a colour etc when we are analysing matter. Spoken words and names also can act like tracers when we are analysing human migration. Let me put few counter questions to you;

1. Think for a moment that there was no written history of European migration to USA like we don't have records for prehistoric migrations. Won't you give any credit to Names like New York in USA, York in UK, London in Canada, London in UK? Would you call all that just name matching?

2. Please note that it is much easier to remove all genetic traces of a race from a place, but not its cultural traces. Most protected information is always cultural and religious and not the historical events. If you want to trace very old history of human migration, please always look for it through religious texts as its here you will find the tracer marks and nowhere else. Human wisdom was not created like a big bang. It evolved gradually and moved around like an ocean current, leaving its marks all over. One has to look for tracer marks to find its path. Words and names may not appear to be quantitative parameters, but they are extremely important tracer marks to use.

By modern civilisation I mean, when man learned how to write and think beyond visible objects.

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; December 12th, 2005 at 07:15 PM.

Cushite race: Who they were?

There is mention of Cushite race and their being spread from India to Ethiopia. Who were these people ? Where from this race derived its name ? There are many interesting links on Cushite race. Here is one;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/we/we18.htm

As I mentioned earlier under this thread, Cushites got their name from Cush (Kush), the worthy son of Lord Ram Chandra. Let us not forget that earlier religious writings evolved around the kings and their actions. There was nothing like history recording, which developed much later on. Most religious books are nothing but a combination of history, culture and social order. This is why we don't find eraly history books in modern sense.

There is another very interesting link;

http://www.answers.com/topic/kush

There is mention in the link that the firsy Kushite state was the Kingdom of Kerma and ruled part of Ethiopia and Egypt. Under this link the word Kush has been linked to son of Lord Rama.

So moral of my writing is that there is need to think entire human history from fresh. There are enough links written by non-Indians where they also have agreed to Indian origion to all major world civilisations.

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; December 12th, 2005 at 08:48 PM.

Missing links

Puranas talk of Samudr Manthan to fish out the Earth. Bible also talks of great floods. These may be pointer to the same thing. That life has been flourishing and ending on the earth is beyond doubt. Dinosuars' is a case. Is it not possible that humans too lived before the great floods. In fact great civillisations may have been flourishing all over the earth. (The global presense of Vedic civillisation is well documented in many places. www.atributetohinduism.com. ) Vedas may have been the holy books all over. Pick up any puranic katha, it talks of shrishti or whole humanity or Brahmand. Not just about India or Bharat or Aryavrata. These terms may be later inventions.

Is it possible that when the floods happened (because of whatever reasons) most of the civillisation outside India were wiped out. Some peole here managed to survive and keep the Vedic knowledge alive ? Thats how we can trace out history many millenia earlier than rest of the world !

Then may you can teach me concept of time. I agree that following methods are reliable ways of knowing history.
    -Archeological evidences
    -Genetic research
    -Interal evidence in texts, myths
    -Similarity of languages(not quite word-matching)

Theories can based on analysis of these facts...

Sampuranji, as far as floods are concerned, people in general agree with that fact... similarily, the mention of other incidents like "war of ten great kings" also is common between Vedas and Old testament.... its quite different than non-sensical claims that Egytian were Guptas... what cyclic component of time can justify that... that was difference of 1000-1500 years in two civilizations... Lets develop a theory "Gupta Invasion of Egypt"... since Guptas were Jat, that means Cleopatra was a Jat... ha ha... that will be a good joke... If some Egyptian is hearing that he will be as angry as an Indian is angry with Aryan Invasion of India...

-vinod

In my view name matching, cultural matching, habit matching etc are as important scientific evidences as Genome matching. Looks like you have no clue about the concept of time and seem to think that all events are a linear function of time and have no cyclical components. I hope you know about applications of tracers in quantitative analysis? Tracer can be radioactive or a colour etc when we are analysing matter. Spoken words and names also can act like tracers when we are analysing human migration. Let me put few counter questions to you;

1. Think for a moment that there was no written history of European migration to USA like we don't have records for prehistoric migrations. Won't you give any credit to Names like New York in USA, York in UK, London in Canada, London in UK? Would you call all that just name matching?

2. Please note that it is much easier to remove all genetic traces of a race from a place, but not its cultural traces. Most protected information is always cultural and religious and not the historical events. If you want to trace very old history of human migration, please always look for it through religious texts as its here you will find the tracer marks and nowhere else. Human wisdom was not created like a big bang. It evolved gradually and moved around like an ocean current, leaving its marks all over. One has to look for tracer marks to find its path. Words and names may not appear to be quantitative parameters, but they are extremely important tracer marks to use.

By modern civilisation I mean, when man learned how to write and think beyond visible objects.

RK^2
    Last edited by vinodks; December 13th, 2005 at 01:24 AM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

rkj plz give me ur email

misssa is a village near palwal. n btr think of its capital cairon n pratap singh kairon. rabat (the capital of some cntry nearby) is also nearby resembling rawat jats at palwal and bulandshahar (gulaothi) area. in braj v pronounce them as rabat and not rawat.

in fact there was no word in braj as "v" but for that "b" was there.

tewatia

Vinod,

You are asking to produce historical evidences which are not readily available in any book or documented records. Let us accept that history recording started only very late in human civilisation. Lack of historical records does not mean that events did not take place. In the absence of records on can take refuse in the best possible logics.

Look at today's Britain. Just in 50 years it has been reduced from a massive empire to a tiny stooge of USA. Think of it in prehistoric period when people were not recording events. No one would have agreed that the same Britain ruled half of world. In such a situation the only thing one could do, to look for other evidences. Genome evidence won't establish that Britain ruled whole India as there was no free mixing of two races. Think of most British names of roads and cities being substituted with local names, thereby erasing traces of occupation. What one will look for if one has to prove British occupation of India?

WE can go on extending arguments and counter-arguments. In my view religious beliefs are something which people pass on from one generation to another and also try to record them more honestly. One can always find some traces in religious books about migrations, cultural dominations and political dominations. I am not the only one who is trying to link Indian presence in Ethiopia and Egypt, there have been many western scholars as well saying the same thing but in a different way. One has to filter the truth from fiction or imaginations.

Rajendra

RKji,
    I don't disagree with you that similarity of name is important... it's certainly one of the things that should be considered along with other modes of evidence collection... Gentic evidences are good only for movement of people on large scale of time lets say 5000years... its not a good method to write modern history... and in modern world there is pot-boiling of genetic pool so this method will become less and less important in future...

Before Max Muller, one enlighted English has given a theory that people came from Egypt and meditarean to invade India and China(I don't have detail right now)... but it was preposterous and didn't become famous... then AIT sounded most plausible and it was accepted...

As per my concern, I just wanted to bring other side in focus too so that discussion is balanced as Raviji said, pinch of salt... good work with link, I will go over them sometime after final exams...

-vinod

Vinod,

You are asking to produce historical evidences which are not readily available in any book or documented records. Let us accept that history recording started only very late in human civilisation. Lack of historical records does not mean that events did not take place. In the absence of records on can take refuse in the best possible logics.

Look at today's Britain. Just in 50 years it has been reduced from a massive empire to a tiny stooge of USA. Think of it in prehistoric period when people were not recording events. No one would have agreed that the same Britain ruled half of world. In such a situation the only thing one could do, to look for other evidences. Genome evidence won't establish that Britain ruled whole India as there was no free mixing of two races. Think of most British names of roads and cities being substituted with local names, thereby erasing traces of occupation. What one will look for if one has to prove British occupation of India?

WE can go on extending arguments and counter-arguments. In my view religious beliefs are something which people pass on from one generation to another and also try to record them more honestly. One can always find some traces in religious books about migrations, cultural dominations and political dominations. I am not the only one who is trying to link Indian presence in Ethiopia and Egypt, there have been many western scholars as well saying the same thing but in a different way. One has to filter the truth from fiction or imaginations.

Rajendra

Just to add, at some time there was human traficing between India and Egypt too... Hindu dancer girls were taken to perform belly dances in Egypt for royal people(got to know from one of my friends)... Have you observed lot of belly dancers wear "bindi" even though they have nothing to do with Hinduism.. plz don't assume that I am fan of belly dancing... there might have been some cultural exchange because of these recent interactions... I don't have much detail on that, cud anybody do google search on that??.

-Vinod
    Last edited by vinodks; December 13th, 2005 at 01:30 AM.

Vinod,

Cultural domination does not need physical occupation. Just to quote the Chinese ambassador to UN, India had been dominating China culturally all through the centuries without ever sending a soldier across Himalayas. Let us apply our mind to few terms without any bias. Why do they always call;

1. Indo-China and not China-Indo countries?
    2. Indo-European and not Euro-Indian languages?
    3. Indonesia and not Asiaticindia ?
    4. Indian Ocean and not Egyptian Ocean?

A person of Indian origin having American nationality is called American Indian and not Indian American. People having a British father and Indian mother are called Anglo-Indian and not other way round. From this logic it would be safe to conclude that wherever there is Indo prefix, Indian culture/ language had the dominance over the local culture/ language. It’s well known that British did not physically control whole India. They rather made treaties with Indian kings whereby taxes were collected from them. It’s well known that Mighty Indian kings used to perform Asvamedh Yagya to challenge smaller kings to accept their authority. Such Yagya was performed by Lord Rama also. Will it be illogical to assume that many of these countries spreading over Middle East, and east Africa were not under the dominance of Lord Rama and other Indian Chakravarti kings? If Lord Rama and Yudhisthir were Chakravarti Kings, don't you think India must have dominated the nations culturally under those kings? In my view this was the case and this is why one finds Indian names across Egypt and Ethiopia. Its not a simple name matching, but truth. There is enough evidence in literature that Indian cultural influence was spread far beyond what is known to most of us. Here is another link I came across, which gives lots of reasons to believe that Indian cultural was very dominant in prehistoric times;

http://www.viewzone.com/baboquivari.html

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; December 13th, 2005 at 03:42 PM.

Login to view details.

marvellous india

sir

u should have been rather an unusual historian.

why everybody searched, moved and got influenced from india only.

alexander, taimur, Chingez(tough he avoided india), nadir shah, abdali, columbus, vasco degama, british, french, german, max-muller, jats, aryans, kushans, huns, mauryans, latest chinese in 1961 (but thank god they stopped), hueintsang, faheian, persians, bactrians (afghans), eraquis (muhammad bin quasim in 712 ad), ...

n think of indians who r leaving their homeland due to coersion, power, money, etc. since ancient times till 2day.

this fact is to be

Login to view details.

rk ji

have u ever read father of history? herodotus? a greek historian? like china the romans also made a wall like roman wall! AGAINST JATS. but jats jumped that.

plz read him: he says horse is the swiftest animal for them like sun n they offer him up in sacrifice. thats wht the ashwamedh yagya was!

read: greek historians, persian wars.

herodotus on them.

"n here lived getae, the indian getae, on the other bank of indus. Allexander was told that they knew that they r fewer but still preparing for war against him"
    he faught. won them n killed all like massacre of nadir shah, jallianwala bagh but porus inspite of this knowledge was still ready to fight him.

Login to view details.

RK ji

idumm agnnaaye, idunn mumme. idumm sommaye iduune mume, idumm adityaye idunn mumme (yeh soorya mera nahin hai yeh sub ka hai), idumm jatvedse idunn mumme.

jat ved se?

yeh jat/jatt/jutt/gutt/gatt/got/goth/gatra/jati, getoe, getae, ......

meri nahin hai. yeh sub ki hai.

thats why jat/jjatt was called devta: jutt devta

v've beenn vegetarians for about 2500 years.

v're pashupati.

all brahma, vishnu, mahesh from us only.

teesra netra khule to pralay aati hai

yaani ki jaat ka gussa!

shankar ki bail (ox) ki sawari, means kheton me hal chalana

sub ko vegetarian food khilana.

plz keep it up!!!!!!

S Kji,
    I understand your sentiments and agree with most of what you say.... Jat's contribution has been undermined in history... but we should not sound preposterous by making claims in outburst...

R Kji,
    Ok I can agree with you 100% if you can answer my one question. "Sangwan" is common chinese name? (Type in google and search in Images, you will see lots of chinese face)... Does it mean there was "Sangwan invasion of China"?:-))

-vinod

... Ok I can agree with you 100% if you can answer my one question. "Sangwan" is common chinese name? (Type in google and search in Images, you will see lots of chinese face)... Does it mean there was "Sangwan invasion of China"?:-))

-vinod

As mentioned earlier, domination can be through religious means, cultural means, economic means or military means. India dominated world through a combination of all. Religious and cultural domination has been the upper most. Now coming to your specific question of Sangwans in China. Sangwan is a predominantly female name in Thailand and in all probability the name has its origin either from Ramayana period or from Buddhist period. Looks like there was a Buddhist sect called Song Wan/ Sung Wan/ Sun Gwan.. Followers of this sect were called Sungwan/Songwan/ Sangwan and are found in Burma, Thailand, Korea and China.....and of course Haryana....LOL... In my view Haryana Sangwans were Buddhist Jats who reconverted to Hinduism. I am almost 99.9% sure of these conclusions. Here are some very interesting links you may like to go through on Sangwan;

1. http://www.traveljournals.net/explor...2/sangwan.html
    2. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb12.html
    3. http://www.udonmap.com/udon_thani_To...tractions.html
    http://www.cwa.tnet.co.th/Publicatio...isa-asoke.html
    5. http://www.maefahluang.org/maefahlua...tron/index.asp
    6. http://www.icbl.org/lm/1999/thailand.html
    7. http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=pariin&group=4

Rajendra

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia
    idumm agnnaaye, idunn mumme. idumm sommaye iduune mume, idumm adityaye idunn mumme (yeh soorya mera nahin hai yeh sub ka hai), idumm jatvedse idunn mumme.

jat ved se?

yeh jat/jatt/jutt/gutt/gatt/got/goth/gatra/jati, getoe, getae, ......

meri nahin hai. yeh sub ki hai.

thats why jat/jjatt was called devta: jutt devta

v've beenn vegetarians for about 2500 years.

v're pashupati.

all brahma, vishnu, mahesh from us only.

teesra netra khule to pralay aati hai

yaani ki jaat ka gussa!

shankar ki bail (ox) ki sawari, means kheton me hal chalana

sub ko vegetarian food khilana.

plz keep it up!!!!!!

the correct meaning of jatved is
    jatved= Which is available in all objects of this world, all knower

so jatved is an adjective used for the God.

What is the source of your information? How did you arrive at the conclusion that jatved means jat-devta?

and greek historian will tell us what ashwamedha yajyna is? Dont you believe in Indian historian? read some good book and you may get entirely different meaning of ashwamedha yajya.

There is no equivallent word for yajya in English and they call it sacrifice. sacrifice se matlab yahi lagta hai ke bali dete honge.

Rigveda mantra 1/164/16 says, "NA CHIKET ANDHSAH" I.E., he who is not a yogi and has not realized God cannot know the real meaning. Within five thousands years the false statement against the Vedas are being spread and people being innocent, accept the false. In Atharvaveda kand 9 sukta 4 it is said that bull must be nursed carefully because he will give the calf to the cow with the result there will be plenty of milk, butter and ghee in your houses. But intentionally the meaning has been changed (By those muller and wilsons) that while performing Yajna the bull must be slaughtered and its meat should be distributed. Same case is of Ashwamedh word.

Yask Muni who was philosopher of Vedas and Yoga says in his Shatpath Brahmin Granth 13/1/6, "RASHTRAM WA ASHWAMEDHAH" i.e., meaning of Ashwamedh is Rashtra i.e., nation. So to perform Yajna for the benefit of the nation is called ashwamedhaha and the king who rules over the public and does justice and performs Ashwamedh Yaj, he is true king. So here ashwa means Yajna and not horse. Because there is no place of violence in Yajna.

So purpose to perform Ashwamedh Yaj by a king is to look after his public well and is to give peace and fearless atmosphere.

subversion of scholarship

RKji,

Your 99.9% conclusion that Sangwan are converted Budhhist Jats is most non-sensical conclusion so far in Jat history section. I had already gone through some of the links you have given, and that was point of my question. I appreciate your skill in browsing but one should not make theories about origin of race and gotras based on 20min browsing... Names like Sung, Song, Gwan are common names in Thailand and China and its not surprising that name "Sangwan" should come up by chance...

Buddist movement was 2000 years old and Sangwan gotra is 600 year old(Dada Sangu gave this name to his people even though our clan can be traced back to 900CE)... I have to take help of Dudeeji's research to give exact history of Sangwan.. I don't see any Buddhist hint in this... So I hope people be little knowledgeable before making theories about other's origin....

From www.j a t w o r l d.net (Its very sick to know that moderator has programmed such that you can't type j a t w o r l d here in one word... These cheap games are not the way community is uplifted, if people want to hear from me....)
    ---------------------------------
    History of Sangwan- Sanga Jats. Raja Sangram Singh

DADA SANGU
    The present name of Sangwan Gotra came from Raja Sangram Singh - DADA
    SANGU Who came to Charkhi Dadri area from Rajsthan - Ajmer after a
    long war between old akhsaetriya Jats Arya and Newly Rajput Kingdoms
    of rajsthan.
    The old kingdom of Sangwan was in Marwad- SARSUJANGAL PARDESH . they
    ruled their for 13 generations
    The names of Kings were as follow.
    AADI RAJA- ADUU OR YADUU RAJA
    YUGADI RAJA
    BAHRAMDUT RAJA
    ATTARSOM RAJA
    NAND RAJA
    MAHANAND RAJA
    AGANIKUMAR RAJA
    MAER RAJA
    MARICH RAJA
    KASHYAP RAJA
    SURYA RAJA
    SALIBAHAN RAJA
    LAHAR- LAHARI RAJA
    The Lahari Raja came to Ajmer area after long fight with rajput in
    Marwad area. Their title changed to RANA in Ajmer.
    The kingdom name was Lahadi in the name of RAJA LAHARI. The present
    name is village LIHDI near Ajmer.
    Sangwan jat ruled here for 9 generations.
    DADA SANGU came to Dadri area in1540-45 AC during rule of Shersash
    Suri.
    According the records of Bhatt.
    The area was safe due to natural Hills of Kalyana - Atela- Siswala-
    and Jhojhu -Aasawari. It is like a natural fort- Army cantt even now.
    Recently a temple found in Jhojhu klan under sand is before the time
    of present Jhojhu village.
    Raja Samgram Singh was a brave king. He bought horses from ARAB and
    Kabul.
    He married 7 times. First in Sheorayan Gotra
    and last time to a Baloch girl in Afganistan.
    Today we have 44 sangwan villages in Dadri area. Charkhi is a head
    village well known for so many other wars with Mugal, British and
    Maharaja Jind.
    Other villages are Jhojhu Klan- Khurd- Chanani- Birhi- CHhapar-
    Rasiwas- 3 Atela- 3 Dohka- Kitlana- Mandola- mandoli- Adampur-
    Mankawas- Pantawas Klan- Khurd- Pichopa- Badal- Kheri bura- Kheri
    batar- Kaliyana and 60 more in Punjab. , Butana kheda in Rohtak and
    16 villages inMeerut.
    Sangu Dham- is now in village Kheri- Bura.The real
    Samadhi is between Kalyana and Kheri Batar BANI -Forest.
    So far our research prove 44 generations of Sangwan.
    13+9 =22 generations before Dada Sangu and
    21 generations after to present day.
    The times of frist king is between 800-900 AC.
    So be have to go back to find the origan of frist king.
    ---------------

vinod

As mentioned earlier, domination can be through religious means, cultural means, economic means or military means. India dominated world through a combination of all. Religious and cultural domination has been the upper most. Now coming to your specific question of Sangwans in China. Sangwan is a predominantly female name in Thailand and in all probability the name has its origin either from Ramayana period or from Buddhist period. Looks like there was a Buddhist sect called Song Wan/ Sung Wan/ Sun Gwan.. Followers of this sect were called Sungwan/Songwan/ Sangwan and are found in Burma, Thailand, Korea and China.....and of course Haryana....LOL... In my view Haryana Sangwans were Buddhist Jats who reconverted to Hinduism. I am almost 99.9% sure of these conclusions. Here are some very interesting links you may like to go through on Sangwan;

1. http://www.traveljournals.net/explor...2/sangwan.html
    2. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Feb12.html
    3. http://www.udonmap.com/udon_thani_To...tractions.html
    http://www.cwa.tnet.co.th/Publicatio...isa-asoke.html
    5. http://www.maefahluang.org/maefahlua...tron/index.asp
    6. http://www.icbl.org/lm/1999/thailand.html
    7. http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=pariin&group=4

Rajendra
    Last edited by vinodks; December 14th, 2005 at 08:47 PM.

RKji,

Your 99.9% conclusion that Sangwan are converted Budhhist Jats is most non-sensical conclusion so far in Jat history section. I had already gone through some of the links you have given, and that was point of my question. I appreciate your skill in browsing but one should not make theories about origin of race and gotras based on 20min browsing... Names like Sung, Song, Gwan are common names in Thailand and China and its not surprising that name "Sangwan" should come up by chance...

Buddist movement was 2000 years old and Sangwan gotra is 600 year old(Dada Sangu gave this name to his people even though our clan can be traced back to 900CE)... I have to take help of Dudeeji's research to give exact history of Sangwan.. I don't see any Buddhist hint in this... So I hope people be little knowledgeable before making theories about other's origin....

From www.j a t w o r l d.net (Its very sick to know that moderator has programmed such that you can't type j a t w o r l d here in one word... These cheap games are not the way community is uplifted, if people want to hear from me....)
    ---------------------------------
    History of Sangwan- Sanga Jats. Raja Sangram Singh

DADA SANGU
    The present name of Sangwan Gotra came from Raja Sangram Singh - DADA
    SANGU Who came to Charkhi Dadri area from Rajsthan - Ajmer after a
    long war between old akhsaetriya Jats Arya and Newly Rajput Kingdoms
    of rajsthan.
    The old kingdom of Sangwan was in Marwad- SARSUJANGAL PARDESH . they
    ruled their for 13 generations
    The names of Kings were as follow.
    AADI RAJA- ADUU OR YADUU RAJA
    YUGADI RAJA
    BAHRAMDUT RAJA
    ATTARSOM RAJA
    NAND RAJA
    MAHANAND RAJA
    AGANIKUMAR RAJA
    MAER RAJA
    MARICH RAJA
    KASHYAP RAJA
    SURYA RAJA
    SALIBAHAN RAJA
    LAHAR- LAHARI RAJA
    The Lahari Raja came to Ajmer area after long fight with rajput in
    Marwad area. Their title changed to RANA in Ajmer.
    The kingdom name was Lahadi in the name of RAJA LAHARI. The present
    name is village LIHDI near Ajmer.
    Sangwan jat ruled here for 9 generations.
    DADA SANGU came to Dadri area in1540-45 AC during rule of Shersash
    Suri.
    According the records of Bhatt.
    The area was safe due to natural Hills of Kalyana - Atela- Siswala-
    and Jhojhu -Aasawari. It is like a natural fort- Army cantt even now.
    Recently a temple found in Jhojhu klan under sand is before the time
    of present Jhojhu village.
    Raja Samgram Singh was a brave king. He bought horses from ARAB and
    Kabul.
    He married 7 times. First in Sheorayan Gotra
    and last time to a Baloch girl in Afganistan.
    Today we have 44 sangwan villages in Dadri area. Charkhi is a head
    village well known for so many other wars with Mugal, British and
    Maharaja Jind.
    Other villages are Jhojhu Klan- Khurd- Chanani- Birhi- CHhapar-
    Rasiwas- 3 Atela- 3 Dohka- Kitlana- Mandola- mandoli- Adampur-
    Mankawas- Pantawas Klan- Khurd- Pichopa- Badal- Kheri bura- Kheri
    batar- Kaliyana and 60 more in Punjab. , Butana kheda in Rohtak and
    16 villages inMeerut.
    Sangu Dham- is now in village Kheri- Bura.The real
    Samadhi is between Kalyana and Kheri Batar BANI -Forest.
    So far our research prove 44 generations of Sangwan.
    13+9 =22 generations before Dada Sangu and
    21 generations after to present day.
    The times of frist king is between 800-900 AC.
    So be have to go back to find the origan of frist king.
    ---------------

vinod
    Vinod,

Problem comes when one has developed a mindset about something. I also read this ******** version and could not find any sense in it. Name Sangwan in Thailand is not by chance. India had profound cultural influence over entire Indo-China region. ******** description of Sangwans does not fit any logic and its nothing more than an effort to prove royal linkage in my view. might be just a matter of coincidence, but name of Thailand royal dynasty is also Chakri and sounds not only similar to Charkhi but has the same meaning. What do you say to this? Don't you think the word Chakri/ Charkhi has been taken from Buddhist Chakra ?

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; December 14th, 2005 at 09:28 PM.

Login to view details.

sangaon, tao, teo, ta-yuchhie (means great yuechie)

thr were 2