Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing links in Jat History

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

no jat goth was less than 10000 yrs old!

ye todd/tadd or bhott/bhatt kal ki aulaaad hain!

jagat me shudhh arya jatt, yon kah gaye tadd aur bhatt!

dushamno ko mara inhon ne chhati apni khol khol!

n then india gate

have u ever collected its data?

firing in the air!

may be most of them were jats.

jat was a creature nvr 2 b born in the universe again.

like a robot he was born n like wise he'll die.

jatt is a jatt having no parallel in past n future.

all civilizations thundered that jat has come. hari singh nalwa has come.

all 7 wonders of the world either created or attacked/cured by jat.

RKji,
    So you didn't like Sangwan history? Because, it's not written in ornamental English with complicated words that would sound convincing to pseudo-intellectuals? Or is it because Dudeeji wrote this? This is the real history of our gotra and I heard this version from elder people in my region and we are proud of it. That's the raw style in which history is preserved in rural places, and I am proud of people who preserved it and in future I want to do more research (everyone should know his lineage) and write in language that people find appealing and convincing.

Now, one fine day Dr. Kalkhande comes after browsing on internet for 10 min and makes a non-sensical theory and tells me Sangwan are converted Buddhists, denying the history preserved for centuries by rural people, panchayats and khaps. I don't know why I am arguing with you. Not only it's total disregard of academic discipline called History, it's insult on Sangwan. I don't think Charkhi has anything to do with Buddhism and has nothing to do with Thailand dynasty. If I want to do name-matching, I can find millions of contradictions but I have better thing to do. If name-matching had been business of historians, all words would have been exhausted to make history and there won't have left anything to say.

BTW, I don't deny that India had influence on China, Thailand, Cambodia (Angor Wat), Indonesia. Everyone knows. Frequently people and places have Hindu names (e.g. Ram bridge). But that doesn't prove that Sangwan went there.

-Vinod
    PS: Pz don't take anything personally. I respect your efforts for community and I think you well-read person. But that was too much. Even Arjunn has to kill his grandpa(Bhishma) even though he loved him, but don't worry I have no such intention.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Vinod,

Problem comes when one has developed a mindset about something. I also read this ******** version and could not find any sense in it. Name Sangwan in Thailand is not by chance. India had profound cultural influence over entire Indo-China region. ******** description of Sangwans does not fit any logic and its nothing more than an effort to prove royal linkage in my view. might be just a matter of coincidence, but name of Thailand royal dynasty is also Chakri and sounds not only similar to Charkhi but has the same meaning. What do you say to this? Don't you think the word Chakri/ Charkhi has been taken from Buddhist Chakra ?

RK^2
    Last edited by vinodks; December 16th, 2005 at 03:31 AM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Missing links

We can agree to differ. But should continue to debate vigorously.

Login to view details.
    rkji i've posted u an email just now. can u please bring it on jatland.com in our discussions. I dnt know the procedure.

however vayu purana mentions some kharparikas in harayana region comparable with modern kharab jats.

Login to view details.

not only sangwans but all jats are converted from budhists

in my family and area all jats are vegetarian. all hindu jats are vegetarian mostly arya samajis. this may be the 1st/2nd generation of n e hindu jat who's taking meat etc. sikh jats started it on the insistance of gobind singh a few hundred years back. n muslim jats certainly after 712 ad. after the conquest of sindh by quasim with their help.

its all due to the reason that jats got converted to budhhism long back. in fact they were the perpetuator of budhism/jainism. see all jat rulers how they r shifting to budhhism. chandragupta maurya/asoka (more jats), kushans (kanishka) modern kaswan jats and later even harshawardhna (virka or bains jat) became budhist and jains. even when jats supported quasim in operation sindh they were all budhhist jats suppressed by a bhahmin king, dahir.

jats were long driven to various democratic/sects by their basic nature of freedom and equality. always opposing the rulers n tyrants whether in the form of mughals, rajputs, brahmins, britishers, greeks etc., and smtimes even their own jat ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    RKji,
    So you didn't like Sangwan history? Because, it's not written in ornamental English with complicated words that would sound convincing to pseudo-intellectuals? Or is it because Dudeeji wrote this? This is the real history of our gotra and I heard this version from elder people in my region and we are proud of it. That's the raw style in which history is preserved in rural places, and I am proud of people who preserved it and in future I want to do more research (everyone should know his lineage) and write in language that people find appealing and convincing.

Now, one fine day Dr. Kalkhande comes after browsing on internet for 10 min and makes a non-sensical theory and tells me Sangwan are converted Buddhists, denying the history preserved for centuries by rural people, panchayats and khaps. I don't know why I am arguing with you. Not only it's total disregard of academic discipline called History, it's insult on Sangwan. I don't think Charkhi has anything to do with Buddhism and has nothing to do with Thailand dynasty. If I want to do name-matching, I can find millions of contradictions but I have better thing to do. If name-matching had been business of historians, all words would have been exhausted to make history and there won't have left anything to say.

BTW, I don't deny that India had influence on China, Thailand, Cambodia (Angor Wat), Indonesia. Everyone knows. Frequently people and places have Hindu names (e.g. Ram bridge). But that doesn't prove that Sangwan went there.

-Vinod
    PS: Pz don't take anything personally. I respect your efforts for community and I think you well-read person. But that was too much. Even Arjunn has to kill his grandpa(Bhishma) even though he loved him, but don't worry I have no such intention.
    Vinod,

First of all, please note that most present day Hindus in India were under Buddhist influence. It was Sankracharya who brought back the Hindu influence. Putting Sangwan Gotra on a larger canvas should be taken as higher regard for the gotra and not otherwise. In my view Sangawan gotra/ community is much larger than what is being projected. I am a bit surprised that why you enjoy treating Sangwans as being just a local entity and not a wider global entity. Surfing for 10 minutes or 20 minutes might be useful if it helps one change his/ her narrow interpretations. In Sangwan word I see a much larger pool of knowledge, culture and wisdom than probably you are willing to accept at this moment. In my view you and all Sangwans should feel more proud of being part of a much larger Sangwan community, which has a wider and deeper roots in time, and space both. My dear friend, history is like water where depths appear always smaller than what they are. Turbulences over surface can make things even harder. Look beyond what you have hear and read so far...

Rajendra

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia
    rkji i've posted u an email just now. can u please bring it on jatland.com in our discussions. I dnt know the procedure.

however vayu purana mentions some kharparikas in harayana region comparable with modern kharab jats.
    here are the contents of your email sent to me;

"shankh, moti, meel etc. yet v certainly have to do smthing with the number game. ekaratt (title of nanda/nandal jats of patliputra whom alexander feared n went back), dausaanjh, dohan (2), trimurty (three, tri in sakskrit, trae in punjabi), chahar/char (4) (dominant jats around agra region), panch (panchenda jats in western UP, muzaffernagar area), sexon (6, six, sekhon jats of punjab and sexon jats of europe, recall those three anglo, sexon and jutt, n modern jutland on denmark holland penninsulla, they conquered england about 1500 hundred years back), attwal/athwal (8) (jats in punjab), nauhwar/nauwar jats in mathura/agra region usually designate chauhan and verma, dashwal/deshwal (10) jats, beesla/bees (20) jats of ballabgarh faridabad region modern MLA from here rajendra beesla, sauraut/saurawat/sehrawat (100), hazara, lakhan/lakhanpal (lakh, 100 thousand), arab jats, kharab jats millions n billions......

look at the the city "ninenveh" meaning ninety nine the graetest binary number, the capital of ancient assyria the nation of assur jats. see deol/deval dharmendra film star who is dev/deva jat, like danes/danemark was the city of danav jats. born from the daughters of daksh parjapati diti (daitya/danav), aditi(aditya/deva) and danu (danes/danav) all were jats.

in fact baluches are also from our race and departed short time back like gujjars, pathans, heers/aheers/yadavs, rajputs etc. just a few thousand years back.

father of history herodotus said that getae/jatae (means jats) are so brave n so numerous that they could conquer the whole world provided they had unity. "

RKji,
    May be you are right... I will think along these lines and study... There is lot to be unearthed about Jat history... lets see... keep the good work up:0

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Vinod,

First of all, please note that most present day Hindus in India were under Buddhist influence. It was Sankracharya who brought back the Hindu influence. Putting Sangwan Gotra on a larger canvas should be taken as higher regard for the gotra and not otherwise. In my view Sangawan gotra/ community is much larger than what is being projected. I am a bit surprised that why you enjoy treating Sangwans as being just a local entity and not a wider global entity. Surfing for 10 minutes or 20 minutes might be useful if it helps one change his/ her narrow interpretations. In Sangwan word I see a much larger pool of knowledge, culture and wisdom than probably you are willing to accept at this moment. In my view you and all Sangwans should feel more proud of being part of a much larger Sangwan community, which has a wider and deeper roots in time, and space both. My dear friend, history is like water where depths appear always smaller than what they are. Turbulences over surface can make things even harder. Look beyond what you have hear and read so far...

Rajendra
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Login to view details.

btr unearth teoti-huaccann

half of americans were from asiatic people.

Login to view details.

asi, asee, asia, asiag, 80, 84, 24see, devilal, chautala are from this goth only,

jats taught all these arabic nations about the numbers. n in turn they told the same to all europeans. till 2day all numerals that u use are all provided 2 europeans by jats only. at least from 0-9. all other numerals r derived afterwards.

rigveda calls indra as jatau jaattann. meaning jat of jats. meanining king of the kings.

this goth (jats never called the name gotra, in all languages of jats, they called it as goth only, even in germans)

whole subcontinent they named as asia. the biggest continent upon earth. n the biggest ocean also was named after them.

look at the bombay gazetteer.

it says that as "sea pirates jats craeted a terror in arabic ocean"

gazetteer used 2 b a thing that britisher wrote with patience n least error.

fr example muttra (mathura gazetteer)

maharaja kanishka

the kaswan (kushan) jat who started saka era. though he may or may not be saka. like that great sakya muni, often named as budhha. the devta. like jutt devta.

asiag, sihhagg, suhagg, sahwaag, etc. asia was derived from this goth.

decimal, binary (computer system),...

its all jatts n jatts only

Login to view details.

thnx rkj

ur great knowledge (of transferring data) must have satiafied narendra kharab, who said that i dnt seem 2 b a jat.

per dil se khushi ho rahi hai mere dost. plz keep it up.

tum jiyo hazaron saal aur saal ke din hon pachas hazar.

Gathwala/ Malik Jats

Lot of Jat history is hidden in large Gotras like Dahiya, Tomar, Baliyan and Gathwala. Gathwala is another Jat gotra, which needs to be investigated. Following the same logic I searched for this great Jat gotra and found most interesting links into Hebrew religious literature;

1. http://www.imninalu.net/Habiru.htm (talks of Milkilu and Shuwardata )
    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru/Sources

Most astonishing observation has been the mention of Shuwardata (with an Indo-Aryan name) who was prince of the Hebron. Gath was a very famous town in Israel when religious Hebrew books were being written. One of the warier called Milkilu, it seems belonged to Gath. I have a feeling that the people of Gath, called Gathwala got their title of Malik from the name of Milkilu.. Shuwardata (with an Indo-Aryan name) ruling Hebron proves my logic that Indians were in command of west Asia and Egypt as late as Hebrew religious writing period. Jats are appearing to be the true tracers of world history, as I notice now.

Rajendra

This proves that what Sh Verma had written about origin of Malik Gotra is wrong. He had hypothesised that Malik, Chaudhary etc were titles given byy the musims.

You had given in some link earliers i in which Buddist monks were mentioned to be living in many places in west Asia before they were wiped out by Islamists.

Of course, Vedic past of pre-Islamic Arabia is well documented and should be beyond doubt for any seeker of ancient history.

Quote Originally Posted by sampuran
    This proves that what Sh Verma had written about origin of Malik Gotra is wrong. He had hypothesised that Malik, Chaudhary etc were titles given byy the musims.

You had given in some link earliers i in which Buddist monks were mentioned to be living in many places in west Asia before they were wiped out by Islamists.

Of course, Vedic past of pre-Islamic Arabia is well documented and should be beyond doubt for any seeker of ancient history.
    I don't think Malik is a title. How come then only the Gathwala Jats are called Malik and not others ? Choudhary could be a title but certainly not the Malik as far as I can think.

Rajendra

Login to view details.

so far as my knowledge goes all hindu mallik jats are gathwals

Rk ji

I've been to their marriages where goth pronounced was gathwal and not mallik. Similarly original name of tomar is salkalayan, of rawat (and dagars also) is chhonker (compare with german schonker), asra is jatasara, mostly jatran write as ranas.

Login to view details.

salkalayanas were ruling over south india along with ghanghus, chohl, pallava etc

they were all jats

Login to view details.

plz add toor, tewatia/teotia, sikarwar (saka), hun, sandhu, sehrawat, sinsinwal,....

Rk ji

plz ponder upon these. whole asia was named after asiag/siag/suhaag/sahwag teh goth of Devilal, vireneder sahwaag (cricketer) etc. most of similar land was named turkistan anmed after toor jats. even modern turkey, chinese turkistan, ilbari turks (delhi sultanate rulers were ilbari turks), mughal dynasty was chagtai turks, n then similar area was named as sakasthan (siestann), hun jats spread over europe n asia. modern hungry is nothing but heng-giri. that time 2 clan of jats were attacking roman empire. one was heng-giri (the hun jats of punjab or modern henga jats of agra region). hans/hanz dunasty was in power in china very recently. gupta empire of dharan jats was disturbed by these hun jats only. bal-giri is obviously bal jats of punjab or baliyan jats of UP. they are name givers of modern hungary n bulgaria country.

Sino-indian (sino means chinese), modern sinsinwal, chhina jats.

sandhu jats of punjab, sindhu jats are hindus. infact all india is named after these jats. they named river sindhu where they were in majority n power. arabians called it hindu instead of sindhu. n greeks called it indus. all due to their difficulty in pronounciation. and area trans indus was named as india by greeks, and hindustan by arabians.

russia is named after rose/razz/raj/rajora jats.

assyria is named after assur modern asra/jatasara jats. ancient capital of assyria was "ninenveh" modern ninenty nine number. see the names of its rulers assur banipal etc. compare it with modern names of jats like rajpal, satpal, mahipal, tejpal, kripal.... n pal/pala empire in india about 1000 yrs back.

germany is named after ghumman/ghamman jats. gujjar-gurjar variation of indo-european languages. n jut-gut variation. plz see grimmes law of variation in indo-european languages. jat/gat, jut, jatt, jutt,goth, joth, zott variation.

tevati, tibet, tewatia, teoti, teotia, tapti (river in india), teoti-huaccan in ancient america.

this teoti-huaccan, RK ji, is most heated discussion on discovery/history channel by NGS. latest blood group studies, suggest that out of ancient americans half of them were asians.

england was conquered by jats about 1500 hundred years back when gupta jats (of vikram betall fame) were ruling over india facing hun jats as invaders as their brother jats.

in the memory of its conquest they named they named denmark-holland penninsala as "jutland".

it exists till today. the county of jutland.

google this word n see whole rajasthan is there.

can you plz find ejjesselmeir here? compare it with modern Jaisselmer?

n other cities n districts of rajasthan.

u'll find mores (maurya dynasty n modern more/mor jats of india now found in sonepat area. even ashoka was called more rajen n not the maurya raja.

Login to view details.

dahiya

the caspian (kashyapian sea) was named after kashayp rishi. its name used 2 b dahi-sthan, dhae-stahn/dahae sea, dadhistan/dadhischthan. n often vishnu is depicted in this sea only.

see the varying names of this sea. all according to the jat clans who ruled there.

You forget the balkan area ,were exist a big country name Dachya(today Romania),inhabited by 5 milion gets (g=j).This name apear on the western maps until 18 century when was replace by the name Romania.
    The capital of Dachya was Sarmisegetusa(sarmis=sarmatians and getusa=gets).Also they hide the state gold treasure in the river Sargetsia(sar=sarmat and getsia=get).
    Romanian still considered them self today at the descendentd of the gets.Is no other people in Europe to belive that they are descendents of the gets.
    Please reasearch your self the work done by Napoleon Savescu <> but the first romans was descendents of the gets.

Soka, I am interested in this info... cud you plz give the link where you got this from? Thanks

Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by smeker
    You forget the balkan area ,were exist a big country name Dachya(today Romania),inhabited by 5 milion gets (g=j).This name apear on the western maps until 18 century when was replace by the name Romania.
    The capital of Dachya was Sarmisegetusa(sarmis=sarmatians and getusa=gets).Also they hide the state gold treasure in the river Sargetsia(sar=sarmat and getsia=get).
    Romanian still considered them self today at the descendentd of the gets.Is no other people in Europe to belive that they are descendents of the gets.
    Please reasearch your self the work done by Napoleon Savescu <> but the first romans was descendents of the gets.