Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing links in Jat History

Tewatiaji,

I respect your pride in Jat history and most of what you say makes sense... But cud you plz consolidate the following claim with some proof or link...

No doubt, ALL(not just half) native american have asians roots.... only 30,000 years back there crossed Alaska(sea was frozen due to ice age) from Russia and entered US west coast... followed coastal lines to reach south america and Mayan empire was founded later on... another wave followed it and it went to mainland US, which is native american...

-Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia
    england was conquered by jats about 1500 hundred years back when gupta jats (of vikram betall fame) were ruling over india facing hun jats as invaders as their brother jats.

Last edited by vinodks; December 24th, 2005 at 05:32 AM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

I read somewhere that articles with Indus Valley script were found in America

Its hard to discuss without source of info given... I have been emphasizing this point for long but people just don't listen...
    where did you read that? I too "heard" something like that, but source wasn't credible....

-Vinod

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb
    I read somewhere that articles with Indus Valley script were found in America
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

sangwaan ji

why not let all our people dedicate our research to this grim. used 2 b a scientist of languages. grimmes law of variation.

Login to view details.

plz try this thread

lets say i'm substituting tewatia instead of aryan

Login to view details.

try teoti-huaccan, teutonic, etc. on net

try DR. Kp jaiswal

famous historian of india who said that guptas were jats from india.

but u'r more interserested in england.

Login to view details.

sangwaan ji, marry christemas

plz try teutonic on google.

try grimmes law of variation n try its all variations on the net. try ancient oxford history.
    plz wish my sentiments to rk ji also.
    discussion should continue.

it was jaunpaul (at palwal) who founded my village janauli about 2000 yrs back. jats had long memories but little sense of history.

say i'm substituting aryan by tewatia/teotia/teoti/teutia.. ..
    n e word on google will give u sm answere worth pondering upon.

Login to view details.

soka

plz try teutonic, neples (nepal) order in europe just a few hundred years back

on net

wish u happy christmas

my village janauli was founded by jaunpaul about 2000 yrs back (near palwal)

jats had long memories but little sense of history.

used 2 b one rs joon b4 dahiya.

Login to view details.

bhatana/bhatauna/batana

compare it with ec-batana of ancient Iran, its capital.

it was a village from my village just 900 yrs back. in bulandshahar distt of UP.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Most astonishing observation has been the mention of Shuwardata (with an Indo-Aryan name) who was prince of the Hebron. Gath was a very famous town in Israel when religious Hebrew books were being written. One of the warier called Milkilu, it seems belonged to Gath. I have a feeling that the people of Gath, called Gathwala got their title of Malik from the name of Milkilu.. Shuwardata (with an Indo-Aryan name) ruling Hebron proves my logic that Indians were in command of west Asia and Egypt as late as Hebrew religious writing period. Jats are appearing to be the true tracers of world history, as I notice now. Rajendra
    This Article appeared recently. May be someone can throw more light on this.
    Excavation reveals Biblical inscription

Bar Ilan, Dec 26: A recent excavation in Gath in southern Israel has revealed what one archaeology professor says is evidence that the biblical figure of Goliath existed and that the biblical story is more than just a legend.

"This name connects to here and both these names connecting to this Indo-European names which in turn connects to Goliath," explains Professor Aren Maeir, Chairman of Bar-Ilan's University's Martin Department of Land of Israel studies and Archaeology.

A shard of material from a clay pot revealed during excavations at an ancient ruin mound in southern Israel called Tell es-Safi, seems to reveal letters which spell out the biblical name. The area is located between the Gaza Strip and the Israeli port city of Ashkelon.

Following close examination of the shard, Professor Maeir, along with a team of experts in the field, reached the conclusion that the inscription mentions two names, written in archaic "Proto-Canaanite" letters, which are similar to the name "Goliath".

Maeir noted that the finding is even more remarkable because of the location. Gath is mentioned in the Bible as the hometown of the biblical figure of Goliath.

The most significant revelation, Maeir explained, is that the two names are etymological parallels of Goliath.

"It shows us that the cultural context of the story of David and Goliath fits in very well with the archaeological and inscriptional evidence that we have, that it means that Goliath does not necessarily has to mean something from a much later period such as some scholars have suggested, here we have a name like Goliath from 50 to 100 years after the story," said Maeir.

The findings show that names similar to Goliath were in use during the 9th and 10th centuries in Philistine Gath. This chronological context is only about 100 years after the time of David, according to standard biblical chronology. This, according to Maeir, reveals evidence that the biblical story of Goliath is based on the cultural reality that in fact existed during the early Judean monarchy.

Maeir says this discovery is enough evidence that the biblical story of the battle between David and Goliath may be more than just a legend.
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Login to view details.

rk ji and col. sahib, lets thank grimme n substitute tewatia for aryan

plz dnt think that due 2 my goth tewatia i'm doing so. n e major jat goth can be substituted for aryan. plz try urs too!!!!!!!!!

here are a few links
    http://www.chivalricorders.org/vatican/teutonic.htm
    http://www.boudicca.de/teut.htm
    http://teotihuacan.area51.ipupdater.com/
    http://www.livius.org/ea-eh/ecbatana/ecbatana.html

Login to view details.

mullik sahib

kya aap ne kabhi noon majra ke lftnt. ram sarup joon ka naam suna tha?
    bahut badi chese the voh!!!

Login to view details.

deioces

means dabas jats who killed cyres the great. a branch of dahiyas or their co-clans like deshwal/dalal/mann/suhagg

it relates to my thread ecbatana.

Login to view details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutons

brother sangwan may like 2 c it.

Login to view details.

rk ji and col. sahib, lets thank grimme n substitute tewatia for aryan

Login to view details.

sangwaan ji, marry christemas

but i'd like 2 hug u!

here is the answere

Jutes

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation, search
    The Jutes were a Germanic people who are believed to have originated from Jutland in modern Denmark and part of the Frisian coast. The Jutes, along with the Angles, Saxons and Frisians, were amongst the Germanic tribes who sailed across the North Sea to raid and eventually invade Great Britain from the late fourth century onwards, either displacing, absorbing or destroying the native Celtic peoples there. According to the Venerable Bede, they ended up settling in Kent, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. There are a number of toponyms that attest to the presence of the Jutes in the area, such as Ytene, which Florence of Worcester states was the contemporary English name for the New Forest.
    While it is commonplace to detect their influences in Kent (for example, the practice of partible inheritance known as gavelkind), the Jutes in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight vanished, leaving only the slightest of traces. One recent scholar, Robin Bush, has argued that the Jutes of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight became victims

Login to view details.

sangram singh

perhaps was sanga rana much more than 600 yrs old. perhaps from chittore. alberuni mentioned it as jattore/jattarore/jittore etc. out of hate. as he said about lord krishna "aur aise hi in hallaaton me muttra me krishna ka janma hua, the low sudra jutt family"

maurya empire was divided in four parts one of them was jittore.

bappa rawal's mother was often called moreni. means from more/maurya clan.

Login to view details.

plz try sibia jats also

in chittore. they are suevis of greeks who faught with alexander. about 40,000 in strenghth wearing the lions skins.

Login to view details.

plz ponder upon lord siva

compare it with shiva. the pashupati, bail ki sawari, ganges lord, teesra netra (gusse wala, khul jaye to pralay), karm kand ko na mane (arya samaji), bhuton ka dost (means always at war), bhang pine wala, ....

n then,

devaadidev, mahadev

jat conections around the world

In Europe jats are mostly find in Balkans,north Germany(saxons ,frizi,),Denmark,Letonia,south of France(langue du oil),and east of Spain(Catalonia-jat alanes?- 18%of spanish population.
    PS:Did you know?
    -the first sumo fighters in Japan was choose from aryan population of ainu(25000today)?
    -the japanese religion(shintoism)have a sun goddes at the top of the pantheon(like aryans hittites)and the mithology is very similar whit hittite mithology?
    -many of chinese bronze vases have reprezented a fight betwin a dragon(representation of rain god)and a phenix bird(representation of sun god) just like schitian and thracian aryans belives?
    -the first samurai was from indoeuropean rase,today heavy mixed whit japanese native population;their stile of battle(the use of bow and arows when ridding a horse for exemple),the ritual suicide,the tipe of sword,the code of battle(bushido),the samurai tipe of hairdo(whit tuft)are usual among schitian and thracian aryan wariors?
    -the romans came from Asia Minor lead by Aeneas(Eneida,the roman epopea),after trojian war in 1100BC,and settled in central Italy;latin was a iranic language influenced by etruscian native italic language;saka speak also a iranic language.?
    -many population of ancient time was having in the top of the pantheon 2 suprem gods:1-sun god(Vishnu-India,Belenos-Galia,Gebeleizis-Dacia,Zbelsurdos-Thracia,Goytosyros-Scitia,Ra-Egipt,Tezcatlipoca-Astec,Pachacamak-Inca)and 2-rain and fertility god(Shiva Rudra-India,Zalmoxis -Dacia,Teutates-Galia,Osiris-Egipt,Quetzatqualt-Aztec,Virachocha-Inca).This 2 gods was spread around the world by iranian wariors.?
    -china have 2 major philosophies confucianism(similar whit indian vaishnavism)and taoism(similar whit indian shaivism)?
    Maybe some of what i write here have nothing to do whit jats at the first look but belive me ,they have.