Thread: Missing links in Jat History

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sampuran
    If somebody is more interested in finding that LINK / SIMILARITY between the ancient India and Egypt, please read "Secret Egypt" . Its an old publication, may be sometime in 1960s. I read it about 10 years back.

It talks of temples and rituals that existed in Ancient Egypt, before the Pyramids were constructed.

May sound incredible, but it mentions that they had same method of recording an important incident like we have in India - positions of 'naxatras'. They used to put volunteeres to hibernation for days on end and then revive him. Of course, there were accidents too. People could not be brought back to life.

Also, the foundation laying of such temple was recorded in the above manner and a stone placed near the entranc depicting the same. Working backwards from the position of various naxatras depicted there, some of the dates are as old as 30,000 years!

I Dont know whether the Islamic brotherhood have left any traces of these in present times >
    Here is the most interesting link which describes how Indians went to Ethopia and then Egypt;

http://www.wisdomworld.org/additiona...dentEgypt.html

This what the opening lines of the link are;

"The race of Io, "the cow-horned maid," is simply the first pioneer race of the Æthiopians brought by her from the Indus to the Nile, which receives its name from the mother river of the colonists from India."

My conviction that entire modern civilisation originated from India, is proving correct. Understanding human civilisation without knowing India is simply not possible.

Follwoing link needs seems to suggust that all religious thoughts including Judism, Christianity etc have been derived from Vedic knowledge. Most intersting thing to observe is that most these links are of non-Indian origin.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/isis/iu2-09a.htm

Rajendra
    Last edited by rkumar; December 12th, 2005 at 02:51 AM.