Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Third JATs MEET - Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by srana1
    hello jeetu bahi sahab,

ye aap banglore main bhi kise kise jee-see le rahe ho..........good job
    Rana Bhai Ram ram,

Bhai bas Rohtak banan mein kasar na rahe rahi hade bhi ...

Quote Originally Posted by dhankhar
    Seems to b a wonderful get-together !!!
    i was late to join d forum n hence missed this gr8 show... n will b pleased to b part of d next meet when ever it'll b there.
    Bhai Dhankar Koe na Der aae darust aae ....Thanks Dev ji and others for encouraging words ...

Bhai log .. So sorry to reply late.. sachi poocho te main jat land pe ghane din mein login karya hai.. Bhai Kuch bhi kaho .. meet main bahut mazaa aaya aur is baar Jitender Hooda bhai ka hardik dhanyawad ki itne logon ko ikatha kara.

The high lights were that we had some senior members and we were enlightned by their thoughts and we could see that we were moving in the direction we wanted to go one day.

As mentioned earlier we also met people who knew a lot of Jat people and the proposed Jat dharamshala. We will see how we can contribute to it and make it happen.

The poll for the meet in open in yahoo . so please log into it and voice ur view about the date. So that we can meet again and then see if we can eat churma again .. hahahahahah..

vinod

Jitender Bhai Ram Ram,
    ke hal chal hai mere chand.kissi chal ri hai jindgi..aur suna.
    Ram Ram.
    Aakash Tahlan,
    Software Quality Analyst.

4th Jats meet

Ram ram,

This is to intimate all those friends who are member of jatland and not of our jat_bangalore yahoo group. We are planning to have 4th Jat meet here in bangalore in coming weeks. Final date and venue will be intimated very soon after the internal mails and discussions in the yahoo group.

jat_bangalore at yahoogroups dot com

[Note: This is the issue with the full id, when provided the post is not accepted. So i have used at = @ and dot = .]

For the ones who are new and have a query what is the purpose and help of this group:

From the past experience of 10 months of this group I found that this group is helpful in many ways like:

1) People are helping other fellow jats in referrals and boosting up their morals.
    2) Some are benefitted in their day to day works by the help of fellow jat members e.g

a) One of the member who was onsite and besides this he was helped to get the registration done of his flat.
    b) One of the member was having some money blocked in bank and that problem was solved.
    c) Ghar (haryana/rajasthan etc.) se kuch saman lana le jana ho to faujiyon ki terah se bonding ho gayi hai.
    d) Help in getting accomodation.

3) Information sharing is there among the members and a novicee is guided right path.
    4) Bonding get developed and for me, I got really good Jat friends out here in bangalore and we usually meet and have get together besides the meet too and thus sharing each others good and bad times.
    5) Few of our members are serious and took initiative for the housing society. This is under progress at initial stage and let us wish best of luck.

So I request to all the friends here in bangalore to be member of the group and enrich the same.

4th Jats Meet - Timing and Venue details

Hello Members,

This is to inform you that the venue and date of the 4th bangalore jat meet have been finalized. Following volunteers for the meet gathered at Lemon grass restaurant today in the day time (thanks to Sumit Sehrawat bhai for a nice treet):

Amit Grewal 9448847241
    Sumit Sehrawat 9886338362
    Anil Sangwan 9342160450
    Shekhar Nehra 9448821005
    Pradeep Sheoran 9886336525
    Shiv Sangwan 9886530062
    Ravneet Sheoran 9844415527
    Jitender Hooda 9886299039

We all were there and after some discussion with senior members and your responses it has been decided to have this meet on next Sunday, 16th April at Lemon Grass Koramangla where our 1st and 2nd meet were held.

Party: High Tea party
    with tea and snacks.
    Venue: Lemon Grass Restaurant Koramangala
    Time: 3 pm to 6:30 pm. (Place is booked in name of Anil Sangwan from 3 pm to 6:45 pm)
    Aim: To have introduction so that the new members who have joined after the last meet can mix up. Discuss the progress on the resolutions made in the last meet and take some new suggesstions for future to improve this bonding.

Venue details:
    1) If you are coming from Koramangla side:
    Take the 80 Feet road that runs in front of the NGV and reach the dead end towards Ring road and then take left. It is on the left hand side around a kilometer after the turn.

2) If you are coming from Silk board then come towards the teachers colony after the fly over. Move ahead and there will be a light near to the lake/park, take left and you will be in front of the Lemon Grass.
    Members please correct me if anything left or ambiguous here from my side.

You can contact any of us for the details and other information, cell numbers are mentioned above besides names respectively.

Note: This time we may not be able to call up and follow each and every member so its a humble request that take this mail as a cordial invitation and be there to meet all fellow jat members here in bangalore.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thanks Jiten for the initiative and posting the Information...

Friends,

Please grace the occasion.

Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda
    Hello Members,

This is to inform you that the venue and date of the 4th bangalore jat meet have been finalized. Following volunteers for the meet gathered at Lemon grass restaurant today in the day time (thanks to Sumit Sehrawat bhai for a nice treet):

Amit Grewal 9448847241
    Sumit Sehrawat 9886338362
    Anil Sangwan 9342160450
    Shekhar Nehra 9448821005
    Pradeep Sheoran 9886336525
    Shiv Sangwan 9886530062
    Ravneet Sheoran 9844415527
    Jitender Hooda 9886299039

We all were there and after some discussion with senior members and your responses it has been decided to have this meet on next Sunday, 16th April at Lemon Grass Koramangla where our 1st and 2nd meet were held.

Party: High Tea party
    with tea and snacks.
    Venue: Lemon Grass Restaurant Koramangala
    Time: 3 pm to 6:30 pm. (Place is booked in name of Anil Sangwan from 3 pm to 6:45 pm)
    Aim: To have introduction so that the new members who have joined after the last meet can mix up. Discuss the progress on the resolutions made in the last meet and take some new suggesstions for future to improve this bonding.

5) Few of our members are serious and took initiative for the housing society. This is under progress at initial stage and let us wish best of luck.
    Dear Jitender,

As and when you finalise your details for the Housing Society and need to push it through the bureaucracy, please let me know with relevant details. Since I studied in Karnataka, most of my friends are in Bangalore and some of them occupy key positions. And most of them know what a JAT means!!!!

So, don't hesitate to seek help.

All the best for your Meet.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Nice Initaitive keep it up

Hi Jitu & All
    This is Ranveer Singh(a new member). The intiative you have started is so nice.

Regds
    Ranveer

Quote Originally Posted by ranveer
    Hi Jitu & All
    This is Ranveer Singh(a new member). The intiative you have started is so nice.

Regds
    Ranveer
    Thanks a lot Ranveer ji,

Good to see that you are in bangalore and request you to be there for this meet.

Sir it was a great desire to have another meet before leaving bangalore this time. All the volunteers really cooperated well and we are able to fix it for 16th April Sunday.

you can join our jat group in bangalore by sending a mail at :

jat_bangalore-subscribe at yahoogroups dot com

can send mails to the group id:
    jat_bangalore at yahoogroups dot com

[Note: This is the issue with the full id, when provided the post is not accepted. So i have used at = @ and dot = .]

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Dear Jitender,

As and when you finalise your details for the Housing Society and need to push it through the bureaucracy, please let me know with relevant details. Since I studied in Karnataka, most of my friends are in Bangalore and some of them occupy key positions. And most of them know what a JAT means!!!!

So, don't hesitate to seek help.

All the best for your Meet.

Regards,

JS Malik
    Thanks a lot Jagmohan ji,

We will be really in need of their help and will be in touch with you for the same. Arvind Dagar and Amit grewal have taken initiative towards this and may we find some more hands joining after this meet for this housing society.

Kabhi aao aap bhi is taraf Dev ji and Inderjeet suhag ji ke saath. It will be great if we can have you three as chief guests for this meet

Thanks a lot Jagmohan ji,

We will be really in need of their help and will be in touch with you for the same. Arvind Dagar and Amit grewal have taken initiative towards this and may we find some more hands joining after this meet for this housing society.

Kabhi aao aap bhi is taraf Dev ji and Inderjeet suhag ji ke saath. It will be great if we can have you three as chief guests for this meet

Bhai Jeetu...dil tei nyu karre sei akk jannu ibb aa jyan parr ke karrun....jinddaggi ullajh rhi sei 99 ke ferr mei....Bhai aur 2-3 saal mei Gangga ji si nha lungga arr pherr dekhiye tammne sarya nei na kathhe kar diya karrun tei.......Ofcourse if there is life and God permits.

Armaan bohot hein iss dil ke konne mei
    Dua karr ke pure ho jayein
    Apne liye to kuchh bhi na chahiye mere yaar
    Chahtta huun kuchh doston ke karaz pure ho jayein.

Meinne ji li jindaggi apne liye to kaffi pehle hi
    Abb ye saanss kissi aur ke kaam aa jayein

GOd bless you all good people who think and act selflessly.....Darassal jindaggi jinna hi isse kehte hein warna to jindaggi to suwar bhi jeeta hei. Be happy and keep my good wishes always with you!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thank You !

Thanks a lot for kind words dev sir...Your guidance helps us a lot moving further and organising many such events....

Will update you on the meeting highlights on Monday....

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    Bhai Jeetu...dil tei nyu karre sei akk jannu ibb aa jyan parr ke karrun....jinddaggi ullajh rhi sei 99 ke ferr mei....Bhai aur 2-3 saal mei Gangga ji si nha lungga arr pherr dekhiye tammne sarya nei na kathhe kar diya karrun tei.......Ofcourse if there is life and God permits.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya

GOd bless you all good people who think and act selflessly.....Darassal jindaggi jinna hi isse kehte hein warna to jindaggi to suwar bhi jeeta hei. Be happy and keep my good wishes always with you!
    Dhanyavad dev ji for these kind words. And good luck for you to get all your responsibilites completed successfully. Theek hai ji kitte bula liyo hajir pawange ...

4th Jat meet

Ram Ram,

This is to inform you all that we had a good 4th jat Meet this Sunday; here in Bangalore at Lemon Grass restaurant. Here is the list of attendes:

1 Ajay Choudhary
    2 Amit Grewal
    3 Amit Khatri
    4 Anil Dhinwa
    5 Anil Sangwan
    6 Arvind Dagar
    7 Ashok Kumar
    8 Bijender Dahiya
    9 Devendra malik
    10 Harish Choudhary
    11 Harsh Panwar
    12 Jitender Ranwa
    13 Jitender Rulaniya
    14 Jitender Singh Hooda
    15 Kapil Malik
    16 Kuldeep Ahlawat
    17 Manoj Poonia
    18 Navneet Bishla
    19 Navneet Saharan
    20 Neeraj Dahiya
    21 Rajesh Choudhary
    22 Rakesh Kulhar
    23 Sandeep Choudhary
    24 Sandeep Rathee
    25 Sanjay Kulhari
    26 Satendra Choudhary
    27 Saurabh Hooda
    28 Shekhar Nehra
    29 Shiv Rathee
    30 Sudhir Kundu
    31 Sumit Sehrawat
    32 Surender Budania
    33 Vikas Panghal
    34 Vikrant Malik
    35 Vinita Choudhary
    36 Vinod Kumar
    37 Vivek Dhankhar
    38 Yeshraj Singh
    39 Yogender Panghal
    40 Yogesh Nehra
    41 Junior Malik

Will post the details and photo links very soon.

Fotu tai post kar dyo Jeetu Bhai...ibb tai kai din ho liye tamney.....Will post the details and photo links very soon.[/QUOTE]
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

great going Hooda sir, lekin kya karen i missed it...sahee boloon to bhai bhoot yaad aawe hai thari saarya kee.....
    Regards,
    Sandeep Malik
    ========================================
    Believe in yourself and belief in God is the key to sucess.

Thumbs up 4 th Jat Meet Details.

On 16th April 2006 we had our 4th Jat meet at Bangalore. As Jitin bhai has already presented the list of 40 Jats who marked the occasion with their presence. The meet was arranged at Lemon Grass Restaurant ( Where 1st two meets were also held ).

1. Like previous meets the representation was from states of Haryana, UP ,Rajasthan and Delhi. Session started with a quick introduction of the member.
    2. Arvind Dagar bhai explained the plan for a small housing society and how the things are taking shape. The place they have identified and issues that need to be addressed.
    3. Our new Members who are looking for a job had genuine concern. Their resumes have been received and circulated in companies; soon they would be getting calls for the test and interviews.
    4. Some members were looking for summer training and projects. Vinod Kumar bhai sahab told about a few companies that offer trainings and the ones which do not offer such training.
    5. The meet also included desi/thaith jokes which left every member holding his stomatch. The best part was the Sumit Sehrwat's jokes where he use to forget the joke mid way !
    6. Another feather in cap was the presence of Mr. Satendra Choudhary ji. He is a very senior member and adds credibility to our group.

We still have a long way to go. Though we would be missing our active members Sandeep Mailk, Jitender Hooda , Bijender Rathi and others who have moved back to NCR Region or would be moving soon. Let me thank all these members for all the efforts put by them for networking amongst our community and organizing earlier Jat Meets. Wishing them all the very best for their future.

I would like to invite ideas and suggestions from all of you who attended the meet and other JatLanders, as to what all more can be done to make this group more effective.

Thanks and Regards
    If it is possible it will happen.
    If its impossible , it will just take a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by malikmca
    great going Hooda sir, lekin kya karen i missed it...sahee boloon to bhai bhoot yaad aawe hai thari saarya kee.....
    Bhai Sandeep thanks a lot for the kind words but this is only because of your efforts for the first Jat meet that the next 3 were possible.

Thanks a lot to you and Rattan bhai to start this group. Koe na bhai le eeb aaya mein bhi tere pados mein ..

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Fotu tai post kar dyo Jeetu Bhai...ibb tai kai din ho liye tamney.....Will post the details and photo links very soon.
    [/quote]

Bebe le Fotu dekh is link pe mussa dab ke ne :D :

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jitend...=/d99f&.src=ph