Thread: SET UP UR OWN BUSINESS FIRM

SET UP UR OWN BUSINESS FIRM

HI ALL MEMBER JATS I AM AN HANDICRAFTS EXPORTER FROM NEW DELHI & CALL ALL DARING JATS TO ENTER THIS VAST & PROFITABLE FIELD AS MANY OF U STAYING ABROAD CAN GET MUCH OF BUSINESS AS HUGE DEMAND FOR HANDICRAFTS IS THERE IN US,CANADA & EUROPEAN UNION . IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BUYING/SELLING AGENT OR IS A BUYER ITSELF IS WELCOME TO DROP IN FEW LINES .SEND ME AN EMAIL AT tejasviexports@bigfoot.com
    Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.

i hope jats will take this opportunity seriously!! business is the way to make money. THANKYOU FOR POSTING!

Sanjay,
    Most of the people are not in business here but are in service etc. That is why I think no body feels suitable to post the reply. Same with me I do not have have any exp in these kind of things. But If you have clear road map and need some specific help, I can help you, So let us know.
    Hope you will find some one, who is directly involved in this business.
    ...Ranvir

Sanjay Rathee (Nov 22, 2002 08:19 a.m.):
    HI ALL MEMBER JATS I AM AN HANDICRAFTS EXPORTER FROM NEW DELHI & CALL ALL DARING JATS TO ENTER THIS VAST & PROFITABLE FIELD AS MANY OF U STAYING ABROAD CAN GET MUCH OF BUSINESS AS HUGE DEMAND FOR HANDICRAFTS IS THERE IN US,CANADA & EUROPEAN UNION . IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BUYING/SELLING AGENT OR IS A BUYER ITSELF IS WELCOME TO DROP IN FEW LINES .SEND ME AN EMAIL AT tejasviexports@bigfoot.com
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhai Sanjay:

You must have heard the phrase "Where there is will there is way?" Now envision this "Where there is math, there is no way" ...for me, that is...! I remember the 3 Ps (people place price) about business from my grad school courses, but that was in theory, reality is different...

Jokes apart, what exactly will this entail for a rookie buying selling agent based in US? Would you be able to help someone travel from India (visa etc.) Earlier I used to see a lot of merchandise (leather and other goods) from India at some mediocre stores, but now a days brand name clothing have made into main stream America, I mean reputed department stores. The other day I bought two fancy shirts (Tommy Hilfiger) for my son when I came home and looked the tag said, "made in India!" So I think people who are inspiring for business, the trend is in their favor, this is based on experience of having stayed here longer, and observing the trends.

Sujata

Hi Urmila
    Thanks for the start u gave to my thread & i hope that as u said I have recieved few replies on my email for more details & it will be possible for some genuinely interested people to get business out of the untapped market especially by Jats .

Regards

urmila duhan (Nov 22, 2002 01:54 p.m.):
    i hope jats will take this opportunity seriously!! business is the way to make money. THANKYOU FOR POSTING!
    Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.

Hi Ranvir
    I was happy to c ur reply post besides i know that most of the people on jatland.com are professionals & would be least bothered about my post as u c this post had been read 41 times, but there are many a people there in States & other countries who are living there illegaly & being exploited by own fellow Indian''s in jobs with low remunerations, I felt that if I get few direct replies I would guide those genuinely interested persons further with details infact i just checked my mails & there are few requests for Details .
    The fact is that this field is highly profitable but the main profit is swallowed by the Punjabi/Sindhi lobby who have there contacts out there & just play as buying agents .
    This is why they are earning huge profits & the point is to Tapping of such a market by our people.
    Also we have an office in NY city too where we can guide the genuinely interested locals .
    Thanks for ur helping hand forwarded & surely I shall ask u for that when there is need & the time arrives .
    Regards
    Sanjay

[quote]Ranvir Singh Dalal (Nov 23, 2002 08:36 a.m.):
    Sanjay,
    Most of the people are not in business here but are in service etc. That is why I think no body feels suitable to post the reply. Same with me I do not have have any exp in these kind of things. But If you have clear road map and need some specific help, I can help you, So let us know.
    Hope you will find some one, who is directly involved in this business.
    ...Ranvir

Hi Sujata Bua
    It is essental for me to call u bua as I am elder broder of ur favourite bhatija Pradeep. Thanks for reply, I agree that these days its very tough to get into the US market
    but where there is will there is way as u said it was very tough
    for us to get into the market as we had no experience in this field &
    also being from a zamindar family & govt. servant father we were blank
    at business but with time we gained a lot & with gods grace now we are
    working with reputed brands & stores in the States.
    By buying selling agents I meant that any one interested in earning extra bucks with putting part time in this field can get guidance from
    our NY office to put in that extra effort & surely where there is genuine interest definite benifit will come out of it, this I just posted to help the youth from our community who are not that well settled besides efforts but have urge to work hard.
    For that we people have been always been beaten on the money & business
    front by the Brahmin/Bania/Other business communities &( a well said quote is that only iron cuts iron) the best way to beat them & come up in business is business only . Many of the people on this portal are basically professionals from different fields drawing decent salaries but there are many more less settled & in need . I request all members to ask those people to come up and take initiative to get money out of efforts as we are always there to help any person from our community who is in need .
    Best of Regards
    Sujata (Nov 23, 2002 09:37 a.m.):
    Bhai Sanjay:

You must have heard the phrase "Where there is will there is way?" Now envision this "Where there is math, there is no way" ...for me, that is...! I remember the 3 Ps (people place price) about business from my grad school courses, but that was in theory, reality is different...

Jokes apart, what exactly will this entail for a rookie buying selling agent based in US? Would you be able to help someone travel from India (visa etc.) Earlier I used to see a lot of merchandise (leather and other goods) from India at some mediocre stores, but now a days brand name clothing have made into main stream America, I mean reputed department stores. The other day I bought two fancy shirts (Tommy Hilfiger) for my son when I came home and looked the tag said, "made in India!" So I think people who are inspiring for business, the trend is in their favor, this is based on experience of having stayed here longer, and observing the trends.

Sujata

Dear Sanjay

Great. You are taking a good step forward to help each other in our community. I am also from delhi. my cousin is based in Canada and keeps shunting between delhi and Canada since he is a buying agent for garment export. It looks like a good oppurtunity and shall be interested to gain more information on this. If possible kindly give me your contact details. My mobile no. is 9810591997.

Ashwani

Dear Ashwani

You can contact me at 011-6545807 on saturday as i will not be available before that, rest we will talk on phone .

Take care
    B/R

bhai rathee badhiya bat sai ke tu HANDICRAFTS EXPORTER sai... mannai bhi kuchh jankari chahiye es mamle mai..eb kai dilli aaunga to tere tai milunga

Bhai Malik Dilli aa to sahi . Jo bhi jaankari meri is line ki hai tere tai haazir hai .

Dear Sanjay,

Even though I don't do this kind of business, but will definitly try to find out some buyers for you if I can. Be assured the effort will not be lacking. What I need is to send me some kind of catalog that you may have prepared. It helps showing people the stuff.
    I would also suggest you to put the stuff on ebay. You would get good response from that too. The only thing is that you should provide the stuff immidiately it is demanded on ebay.
    Wish you good luck. You may contact me on my email, I have it on Jatland.com itself. I am based in USA.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    clear

Dear Mugdha

I'll be glad if u email all ur queries in detail, that will help me to get a better idea how can we help each other.

B/R

Sanjay Rathee

mugdha rao (Dec 14, 2002 09:16 a.m.):
    dear Mr. Sanjay

your export busieness looks pretty promising to me . i wish to know a bit in detail about all the possibilities you have drawn up in ur post .
    may i contact you on the phone no. you have given?
    or shall i mail u ?
    with best regards,
    mugdha rao

Dear Col. Tavathia

Thanks for ur reply, keen interest & suggestion to my post. I am exporting majorlly to US only & if u could provide me with ur email adress, I can send u few snaps of the stuff being sold by us to the US markets, then if you find it appropriate I can send u a catalog also, may I know where in the US you are located .

B/R

Sanjay Rathee
    Col Virendra S Tavathia(Retd) (Dec 14, 2002 08:49 a.m.):
    Dear Sanjay,

Even though I don't do this kind of business, but will definitly try to find out some buyers for you if I can. Be assured the effort will not be lacking. What I need is to send me some kind of catalog that you may have prepared. It helps showing people the stuff.
    I would also suggest you to put the stuff on ebay. You would get good response from that too. The only thing is that you should provide the stuff immidiately it is demanded on ebay.
    Wish you good luck. You may contact me on my email, I have it on Jatland.com itself. I am based in USA.

Dear Sanjay,
    I am into something similar and would like to meet you personally. When can we meet ?
    Dipender Chaudhary

Sanjay Rathee (Nov 22, 2002 08:19 a.m.):

Hello Sanjay,
    Handicrafts from India can be a good business in developed countries provided one has plenty of resources and uses them efficiently. I may have a few ideas for you to expand overseas i.e. if you are keen on it. Do you have any plans for marketing through internet ?

Dear Shubhachand Ji
    I am planning a website very soon & plan to start retailing through my US office . your ideas & suggestions are most welcome & will be of great help, thanks for your kind words.

Regards

Shubha Chand Sheorayan (Jan 02, 2003 07:53 p.m.):
    Hello Sanjay,
    Handicrafts from India can be a good business in developed countries provided one has plenty of resources and uses them efficiently. I may have a few ideas for you to expand overseas i.e. if you are keen on it. Do you have any plans for marketing through internet ?
    Shubha Chand Jee,
    Many of us may not be aware of internet marketing especially if he/she is based in India. If you may discuss your expertise (how to get started, investment required, profitable areas etc)in one of the threads on Jatland, i feel many more people can be benefitted.
    Members should pass on the information to their relatives, jat friends etc especially if they are looking for jobs because i think business is the way to reduce dependency on government jobs/agriculture.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.