Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: "Jan Jagriti - An Awakening"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Great going so far tokas Bhai and others. Really appreciate u guys efforts.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Thumbs up developments

Dear All,
    1. We have now a registered domain www.janjagriti.com . I have built the website to some extent (please have a look and suggest) and have designed a logo too. The website will depict all the information related to the organisation.
    2. We had a meeting on 10th July where we signed the Jan Jagriti Registeration Documents. The same will be submitted in a day or two after completing all formalities. The members present were
    Shailender Tokas, Ashok Dabass, Vinay Siwach, Sunita Hooda, Dr Vinod Shanwal, Ramesh Lakra, Myself and Khushi.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

good

good going friends....... i just sent an email..........n gone through website.......

Thumbs up

Great going Navin Sir.
    The logo is beautiful and according the spirit of the group.
    Ek jalte hue deepak se badhia "positive sign" kya ho sakta hai? and we are looking forward to do some positive contribution towards community.
    I like this since childhood.

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Thumbs up Launch of www.janjagriti.com

The website of our social effort 'Jan Jagriti' has been launched
    www.janjagriti.com
    Please visit and give suggestions.
    The sole purpose of www.janjagriti.com is to unite people for the cause of the comminity.
    Regards

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

We weren’t able (or maybe, we didn’t try) to meet Deepender personally on 18/06/06.

Actually, being a big one; Barhana village has 2 Panchayats. Both the Sarpanchs were having differences among themselves and were complaining to each other – alongwith their supporters – before Deepender could arrive. They have some problems related to Panchayati funds. I thought their problem was the topmost priority – related to the village development – in that ‘apolitical’ meeting. So, I asked my colleagues not to approach the Pradhan (our Nanaji) or junior Hooda and say, “We had come”!!

We stayed there for 1 and a half hour. Children were anxious enough to receive something in favour because they had a week-long Yoga classes. After taking some pictures when Deepender arrived; we started back!

Now, Deepender dear, you need to take serious note of this matter (the Panchayati funds not reaching the villagers etc.)!

The villagers may have some problems – and they could be solved easily – if everyone distracts themselves from politics!!

Regards to all!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yoga_Children.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	1382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nanaji_Welcomes.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	1383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Being_Honoured.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	1384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deepender.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	1385  

exactly

Exactly shailendra bhaisaab
    Governments have been coming and going for 60 years now with out results, if we have to make a difference, we have to work TODAY because time doesnt wait and we dont want to be written down in history as a generation which didnt do its bit.
    Last edited by navingulia; July 15th, 2006 at 11:48 AM. Reason: needed

Wonderful...just wonderful is the word for your efforts Navin bhai and Shailendra bhai. Keep doing your bit and we are there with you always.Politicians have their own compulsions and reasons and hence i will request you to depend less on them for every thing.Great goings dear...keep it up!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

one suggestion

Nice to know about the efforts of our community members for the benefit of society. Congrats to all the participants !!!!

i have a small suggestion. when all these activities for education and sports improvement are organised in a villege...... how about planting 5 trees (neem, peepal, vat vriksh etc.) over there and request the villegers to take their responsibilty.

it will keep them associated to the activities even when the activists are not there. on the other hand, it will also add a little more fresh air to our environment.

or, we can even do it like this: plant 5 trees and give responsiblity of those 5 trees to 5 families of the villege. we can check the growth/ condition of the plants on every visit and plant more for more families. in this manner, not only the elders will understand the need of environment safety, but even their children will grow up with this culture of taking care of plants in their surroundings.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Exactly shailendra bhaisaab
    Governments have been coming and going for 60 years now with out results, if we have to make a difference, we have to work TODAY because time doesnt wait and we dont want to be written down in history as a generation which didnt do its bit.
    Our Panchayats need to be educated into modern management. Unfortunately this is not done, probably for vested interests by administration, lest they demand their rightful share of resources. Most Panchayats have no clue of various rural schemes and there is no effort on the part of administration to keep them informed. Like new MPs are given orientation, newly elected Panchayat members are also needed to be oriented into administrative procedures and then there should be regular workshops to educate them. In the absence of education, our Panchayats have become nothing more than battlegrounds. If trained properly, Panchayats can take over village administration in totality and can do wonderful things.

RK^2

Smile

Anjana jee, Thanks for the appreciation.
    Your suggestion about tree planting is good, however at present it is a small effort and our hands are full as we are just begining.
    Also, we decided to focus on education to begin with but as and when we get an opportunity to address any other issue we wont let the chance go. Also, if you wish to join the effort and become a member, i would request you to visit the website www.janjagriti.com and send your details to we@janjagriti.com
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

Smile

RK Sir, you have hit the nail on the head. Educating the masses holds the key to all issues. If we want change, education and awareness is the only it is going to happen.
    i am really looking forward to your settling back so that we can start some similar efforts in UP, shamli and around maybe to begin with.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

Hi Naveen I have a suggestion..there are members from each district in the Jatland...try to find out members who can manage the Jan Jagriti at district level...I think that should be the next step along with other regular activities as sheduled...it will take time but certainly in some time you can have a chapter in each district. It will help to spread the movement faster.

Shamsher

One more thing better get it registered.

Dear Shamsher....the registration is already under process and regarding the district level activity i would say that it depends on members because social work can be forced/imposed on a person. But its a good suggestion and after the Pilot project start to run smoothly this can be started on a district level....Jan Jagriti has a long way to cover and keep in motion
    Quote Originally Posted by shamshermalik View Post
    One more thing better get it registered.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Dear Shamsher....the registration is already under process and regarding the district level activity i would say that it depends on members because social work can be forced/imposed on a person. But its a good suggestion and after the Pilot project start to run smoothly this can be started on a district level....Jan Jagriti has a long way to cover and keep in motion

Akele chale the karvan ho gayaa. Such projects need patient but if you continue working certainly gather pace...I will try to be part of it and do as much as I can. I am currently involved with three other NGOs but as I am in USA now so cannot do as much as I want but will try to add more people to your movement. Let me know when you want to start a chaptor in Hisar district.

Good luck and keep going.

Shamsher

Thumbs up joining hands

Dear Shamsher bhai,
    If there are people who want to join 'Jan Jagriti' and if there are people who want to start a paralell effort in any district/village, it will be Wonderful!.
    'Jan Jagriti', to succeed, has to be a community effort.
    Just like Sunita said, we cant force this effort on people but when volunteers want to join/ start paralell efforts in any district/village, that is exactly the purpose of Jan Jagriti.
    Please have a look at www.janjagriti.com to know about the vision/mission and plans.
    Also, let us know how you wish to coordinate an effort in hissar.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

Smile one thing more

Quote Originally Posted by shamshermalik View Post
    Hi Naveen I have a suggestion..there are members from each district in the Jatland...try to find out members who can manage the Jan Jagriti at district level...I think that should be the next step along with other regular activities as sheduled...it will take time but certainly in some time you can have a chapter in each district. It will help to spread the movement faster.

Shamsher

yes we should search and contact the jatland.com members who are active DISTRICTWISE........................ their probability would be more

wanna meet the team

Dear all
    I wish if i can participate in any Janjagriti meeting/get-together.
    I will be available in NCR from 11/10 to 24/10.
    do we have any meeting planned during this period?
    Wanna Participate actively...
    Regards
    anil

Smile

Bhai Anil,
    We dont have fixed date/plans for Diwali but we want to carry out some educational campaign/activity at that time. Will definitely let you know as soon as we have something finalised.
    Best Wishes
    Navin Gulia