Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: "Jan Jagriti - An Awakening"

Smile

Thanks Bhai Anil,
    A few positive words can infuse so much positive energy into us.

Let us always encourage each other.
    Last edited by navingulia; January 8th, 2008 at 10:36 AM.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Smile 26th Jan

JJ will celebrate the republic day at the gvt girls school Barhana on 26th Jan Morning.
    JJ volunteers will prepare the children for group patriotic songs and other events.
    Anyone who wishes to be part of this activity is requested to be present on that day (no prior notice required)
    For any query contact 9810245996

exact timing of the event will be confirmed soon.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Good luck....

bahut badhiyaa bhai Gulia sahb........ well i wont be able to make it...... but i will meet u for sure this time.........i have ur number now so i will call u sometime... i m been very busy now a days... n will be busy for next couple of months....... all i say is good luck...

regards

Ram

Thumbs up Thanks

Bhai Ramlal,
    Thanks for the kind words. It would be a pleasure to meet you.
    Bhai Jitender was saying that you wish to do some educative things in your village. What ever way the JJ experience with kids can be used as an input for that will be a pleasure.
    Personally, anything from me anytime.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

Smile

Friends,
    1. We will be visiting village regularly for the classes as well specially for preparing the children for 26th Jan. Anyone wishes to visit is welcome.

2. Anybody wishes to visit JJ activities in village anytime is welcome to visit.

Thumbs up Best of Luck

Best of Luck for all good cause...!
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi Gulia brother,
    I am working in UK so not possible to attend the function otherwise I would have loved to be there. I am coming in March for few weeks I will definitely visit JJ at that time. My village bhambhewa is very near from Barhana.
    I am sending a small amount of money through Jitender Hooda. Please buy some books and distribute among the kids on republic day. I think urself, Jitender, sunitaji and all the actively working people of JJ r doing great job for the kids in rural areas. In future also I will keep sending some financial help. Please do let me know whenever any help is required.
    I think education is the only alternative to help these kids because if you notice most of us were from very rural back ground. Theek thak padh likh ge to aj thode bahut kamyab hue hai warna aise hi dakhe kha rahe hote gam mein.
    Regards
    Kuldeep Ahlawat

Thanks

Thanks Rahul for the best wishes.

Bhai Kuldeep, Thanks, We have chosen a motto for ourselves "keep working whatever comes"

Keep encouraging us
    Warm Regards
    Navin Gulia

Navin.... what was the outcome of the recent visit by Xansa's officials? Didi they visit JJ's office or not? Please share all that happened and discussed on that visit.

Best Regards,
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Smile

A delegation of ladies from Xansa visited JJ on 16th Jan. They were impressed by the activities being carried out by JJ and also by the vision and plans.
    We visited all the five Schools and even had interaction with village children.

Let us hope that Xansa in future is able to carry out some educative project for these children.

Thumbs up Republic Day Celebration

Republic Day will be celebrated by JJ volunteers at Govt Girls School, Village Barhana, Jhajjar, Haryana.
    10.30am
    Everyone is welcome to attend.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Republic Day will be celebrated by JJ volunteers at Govt Girls School, Village Barhana, Jhajjar, Haryana.
    10.30am
    Everyone is welcome to attend.
    as per the planned program...republic day was celebrated with lot of enthusiasm in Barhana..the children presented cultural programs which were appreciated by all present...
    the event ended with the national anthem being sung nd distribution of sweets to the children...
    later, tree plantation drive was undertaken at the jan jagriti office....it was followed by lunch at navin bhaisaab's nanaji's home..

Kuldeep post some pictures please, if not much of a hassel. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brainspeak View Post
    as per the planned program...republic day was celebrated with lot of enthusiasm in Barhana..the children presented cultural programs which were appreciated by all present...
    the event ended with the national anthem being sung nd distribution of sweets to the children...
    later, tree plantation drive was undertaken at the jan jagriti office....it was followed by lunch at navin bhaisaab's nanaji's home..
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

I have put some photographs on a new thread on General talk, coz i felt this thread has become quet redundant.
    i was thinking that we will post JJ event specific threads from now on, so that they get more attention. People dont get interested to go through a 370reply thread
    what to you advice?
    If, otherwise, kuldeep can put pics from that thread here.

Sorry for having missed the event Naveen due to the reasons we spoke about. Will try to be available at any next up coming event.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Kuldeep post some pictures please, if not much of a hassel. Thanks
    sunitaji,
    i tried uploading the pics but the size was larger than the prescribed limit...

the pictures

Photographs
    2nd grade girl Anjali performing "mai angreji padhi likhi mere karam phuut gaye mummyji"
    Folk Dance by girls of 9th Grade
    Bharti Compering the programme. Thanks
    the group singing "ham honge kamyab" the JJ anthem and the national anthem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 037.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	2553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 040.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	2554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 051.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	2555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 060.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	2556  

Students waving the flag with Natinal Anthem
    Girls from performing group
    Their happiness is our reward
    With sunita an Khushi

Name:	veryDCam2 061.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	2557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 066.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	2558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 069.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	2559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 074.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	2560  

Volunteers digging for planting the JJ Tree
    The group with JJ Tree

Name:	veryDCam2 083.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 084.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	2562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 086.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	2563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 087.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	2564  

the group photograph in front of JJ

thanks to everyone for making the day a success

Name:	veryDCam2 091.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	2565   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 092.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	2566   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veryDCam2 094.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	2567