*** Name changed to Jan Jagriti ***

The begining of "Jat Jagriti- An Awakening"

Dear and Respected Everyone,
My trust and faith in the community's goodwill and the society's goodwill is further strengthened today. The way everybody came together to make this event a successul begining, is motivating and inspiring. I had just visited the 5 schools to inform the principal's about this event and our plan s and all of them were present at the venue in full strength and with full support. People came forward volunteeriingly and selflessly to take on various responsibilities.
A brief account of the day:-
1. We gathered together at Bahadurgarh and at 11.30am headed for the village, where we were given a warm welcome with hot Tea.
2. There after we were taken to Sidhanti Bhawan for meeting/discussion with the village elders and sarpanch. The important points brought out by village elders -
a) The unavailability of any fund in the village to do any developement work despite the current government being in place for one year. I would like to bring this point in the kind notice of Bhai Dipender Hooda.
b) Principal of the school - brought to our notice that very good students spoil their performance after 8th/9th grade in the absence of guidance. He also complained that the parents dont allow their children to be punished for mistakes and also that the parents dont allow to make the children do some community work.
c) Vaid Jee, brought out the need for moral education and promotion of work culture in students.
d) Our group members assured the people of support in improving quality of education and encouraging sports.
3. There after we were taken for the much awaited Desi Lunch - bajre ki roti, saag, chane ke patte ki chatni, bathue a raayta, churma, chawal, daal, seet
4. we went to the compound of govt girls school where the sports event were taking place. There was a huge crowd of children, young and the elderly too. The races for different age groups were con ducted. But the superhit run was that of the elderly (over 60yrs) an d it was too good, they could have competed with the 18yr olds and beaten them too.
5. There after the handball match was conducted in which some national and international players took part. The prize distribution took place in which the prizes were given away by Bhai Shailender, Priti, Ramesh Lakra and myself.
6. Ramesh gave a talk to the gathering telling them about the work we intend to do and also inpiring students to do well in their studies. I gave a small motivational talk to the children.

IMP:- I will request all members present to bring out their opinion an d feedback about what we all learnt from this event and what we should do in future to take this cause forward.
I have lot of pending work today so right now i am not adding more. I will be writing more soon.