Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: We need a health and fitness section on Jatland

good thread. sabko fitneess freak bana do. we should have a jat bodybuilding contest. what do ya think?
    how do i get rid of stomach fat? how much time required?

Quote Originally Posted by parda
    haha, kavita likhne ka maan kaar rahaa hae.

doo zhootee saathee,
    doo zuteee khiladi
    jood gayee ek bandhan mein
    magar zoote unke internet dosti
    unkee "dedicated khiladi"
    honee kee daave ke tarah

zoote khiladee
    net par karne aaye apne
    prashansasa
    jaab kisee ne puzha unse unkee
    guinesss book ke recordo ke baaree mein
    aaya unko itna gussa
    apne zoot ke khul ja lene ke darr sae

aa gayea janabeaali apne asli aaquuat par
    pardafaash apna kiya unnee
    Jab Khola unoon nee apna muuhoon
    Janabeaali ayee apni asliyaat par.

samazhne wale samaj gayee.....
    Jo na samajee
    woh anadi haeen...:D
    (ENCORE).
    hooda, you are damn funny.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    thanks bhairav. strange name isn't it?

Hey Bhairav!

How much do you weigh? How much do you want to loose? Are you already in the midle of a weightloss program? Are you vegetarian or non-vegetarian?

Answer these questions, and I can guide you after that.

Quote Originally Posted by betaal
    good thread. sabko fitneess freak bana do. we should have a jat bodybuilding contest. what do ya think?
    how do i get rid of stomach fat? how much time required?

nice thought

Go ahead we all are with you sumit!!!!

I just got a personal message from Sumit that he has been banned to post on Jatland. I wonder what the reason has been to ban him? To be honest I never found his posts objectionable. Ofcourse he is has his own radical views on many subjects which he expresses in a fairly well balanced language.

Rajendra

Talking Very true sir

I agree with u uncle,
    And what so ever the reasons are....I dont know but thats disgusting.
    He has never been oftrack and more over banning wont make much difference:D:D:D
    As he is cool as ever......
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    I just got a personal message from Sumit that he has been banned to post on Jatland. I wonder what the reason has been to ban him? To be honest I never found his posts objectionable. Ofcourse he is has his own radical views on many subjects which he expresses in a fairly well balanced language.

Rajendra

I too got a msg from him to that effect. Strange it is.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Not Banned--Sumit

Dear Members,

KAKA JI, RK Ji, Keshav.... Sumit is not banned . I have only moderate him and Pradee hooda due to some abusive posts that i have found in some threads and it is for the time being once they compromize and promise to not talk in a abusive manner will be lifted back.

All posts will be shown in threads after verify by admins.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Deepak for your crarification! I also received a PM from him. He is a brilliant young man and i would personally miss him as long as he is not allowed to post.

I have advised him through a pm and would like to advise through this post as well to be little patient. I can't blame Sumit for his tough words against some of these Benami members. Even i had thought of confronting these people on several occasions but restrained somhow thinkig that we have to bear these things since we are on an internet forum where membership administration is very hard.

Hope his posting rights are restored soon.

Oh boy ! Is this true ?

Did our very own Sumit Dahiya become a victim of the administration
    he so despises ? Has the Jatland "government" finally clipped his wings ?

Infact I just discovered that you can't type ******** here...Whats with that ? i.e. j*a*t*w*o*r*l*d.....

We are with you Sumit bro ! Inqalaaab Zindaaaaaabaaaad !
    Last edited by raj_rathee; January 14th, 2006 at 11:24 PM.

what did both of them did that they got moderated? :owe can't take sides if we don't know the truth. why not have sympathy for both. instead of justifying who is in the right and who is wrong.

yoo sumit, i am a nonvegeggie. my waist fluctuates month by month. one month the pant fits me next month i have to shop for a increased waist pant. i have vows that i wont eat cakes, ice-cream and it is broken the same day. i am hungry all the time. i eat basically everything. my fridge that has stuff for say a week is empty in 2-3 days. i dream of food in my sleep. i plan to exercise and days go by and then months i say i will do it next day. :eek:

Wink

what did both of them did that they got moderated? :owe can't take sides if we don't know the truth. why not have sympathy for both. instead of justifying who is in the right and who is wrong.
    Dear betaal(bhairav)
    U seems to know too much about the situation......
    Its been only 24 hours since u entered here.......but U really are perplexing
    :rolleyes:
    I dont know about PARDA but whenever u are here PARDA is not here
    (who seems to be a faker) anyway continue rocking and Relax.....:D:D
    All the best to U
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; January 15th, 2006 at 04:21 AM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    hehehe....u must be kidding betaal(bhairav)
    what do u know about the situation before commenting on that......
    its been only 24 hours since u entered here.......
    :rolleyes:
    any way all the best to u
    let me do it your way - hehehe....u must be kidding keshav. what do u know what i know about the situation before you comment on my comment....
    I have only registered in last 24 hours.....
    that does not mean i have not read posts on jatland.com before and did not visit it before.....
    hehehe....
    howz that....your way....:D :D :D

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

thik kahi

mane bhi lage sai ke betal thik khata hai
    i am also with him
    I am also watching this nonsense for many days

Smile Already Lifted.

Sumit Dahiya has already lifted on 16 Jan from Moderated user to Member. Now he can post without verify by Admin.

He has promise me to not write in abusive lang.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightbulb

hey Betal,
    u better go for Yoga n pranayam, Yoga can do wonders.
    I bet u'll get result in days, u just join Yoga n practice regulary

rock on
    Jit

yoo sumit, i am a nonvegeggie. my waist fluctuates month by month. one month the pant fits me next month i have to shop for a increased waist pant. i have vows that i wont eat cakes, ice-cream and it is broken the same day. i am hungry all the time. i eat basically everything. my fridge that has stuff for say a week is empty in 2-3 days. i dream of food in my sleep. i plan to exercise and days go by and then months i say i will do it next day. :eek:
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Any tips on how to shape lower abdomen????????????

RK^2

RK Sir !

Shaping the abs is the toughest part.

The only way to do it is crunches. If you have access to a crunch bench, try to do atleast 100 crunches a day, 5 days a week, at an elevation of 8. Then relax for 2 days. Then repeat.

Its basically the saturated fat that has accumulated around your waste that you are trying to get rid of. There are two reasons for it:

1. You need to cut down on saturated fats in your diet.

2. Cortisil. It is produced becuase of stress. This leads to the the accumulation of fat around the waste. Theres a supplement called cortislim. Try to find out if it is available at your local pharmacist. Try it wiht your workout, and you will see some results.

Theres probably more that can be added to the discussion. But this is all that I know of.

I have been working like crazy on my abs. And i know that I am a long way from having those "John Abrahm abs." It takes a heck lot of workout.

Sumit

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Any tips on how to shape lower abdomen????????????

RK^2