Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: We need a health and fitness section on Jatland

For those who are interested in weight loss.

Try this

Walk atleast one hour every day at a fast pace.

Eat a diet low in carbs and fats.

When I am talking abot carbs, I mean it must be low in Sugar carbs. Fiber carbs are good.

Drink a lot of water.

You will see instant results, but that does not mean you should stop.

The more muscle you have on you, the lesser the chances of you putting on weight. So work on weights as often as possible. Build some lean muscle. Your lean muscle eats on your body fat when you are resting.Thats why lean people wake up hungry.

Email me or add me on messenger, if you want to talk in detail.

Weight loss is not a science. Its more of a discipline.

Rathee Bhaii !

Thanks a lot for your support. I can always count on you. And so can you.

Sumit

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    Oh boy ! Is this true ?

Did our very own Sumit Dahiya become a victim of the administration
    he so despises ? Has the Jatland "government" finally clipped his wings ?

Infact I just discovered that you can't type ******** here...Whats with that ? i.e. j*a*t*w*o*r*l*d.....

We are with you Sumit bro ! Inqalaaab Zindaaaaaabaaaad !

Lightbulb

Uncleji, to stay fit there's nothing like Yoga n Pranayam,
    u better take yoga classes n do it regulary.
    Btw, golden rule to stay fighting fit is DISCIPLINE!

try, yoga+Pranayam, I bet u'll be amazed with results!

rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Any tips on how to shape lower abdomen????????????

RK^2
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Yaar Jit !

I respect your love for yoga.

But tell me something, how can you bodyuild with yoga. To body build dont you think a gym with weights would be an appropriate place.

weight loss, exercize is not an issue. I have full control on these things. Also I practice Sirasan, balancing body on hands, and many other asans. Also I do breathing exercize every morning. I take brisk walk every morning and evening for one hour each. My BMI is withing normal range. My waiste/ height ratio is also within normal range. My problem is only the lower abdomen which I am trying to bring into right shape these days. May be it will take time as its the hardest thing as far as I have heard.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    hey Betal,
    u better go for Yoga n pranayam, Yoga can do wonders.
    I bet u'll get result in days, u just join Yoga n practice regulary

rock on
    Jit
    What is pranayam?
    stomach fat will go away by doing yoga?
    Koi quick khane ke recipe chaiyee muzhe.

Talking Do this..

I'm sure its gonna help....:p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATT1030381.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	761  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Dr. saab,
    aapne to jamma ram-baan nuska bata diya, really good!
    waise ek nuska mere paas bhi hai, hey! bettal u need dish, u got it.
    aisa kar ek bottle namak ka tejaab pee ja, swad bhi aa jayega tere ko aur tera fat bhi burn ho jayega pet se :D
    waht do u say!!

rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by poonam
    I'm sure its gonna help....:p
    I am not sure if you are gonna lose 1 pound..or your finger if u do this..:p
    What goes around comes around!!

Lightbulb

Sumit bhai, kya hua tere fitness section ka??
    --
    Btw, u disappointed me by saying "abs like John" u know his body sucks! agar tum kehte flashboard six pack like bruce lee then it wud be good
    --
    Well, u asked how to make body by Yoga...I tell u from Yoga u won't get bulky & stiff muscles like body-builders but u'll get real fitness that matters much....u know 'Haathi ke daant khanne ke aur dikhanne ke aur' so mera gyaan maan aur siwtch over to real fitness....tu ek baat bata tere body-filter can run 1 mile without any fatigue aur can they be agile & strong like a martial artist, aur ek baat bata tune black cat commandos aur other commandos ko to jaroor dekha hoga....do they own big bodies, NO!
    --
    So mere bhai for real fitness u've to work really hard consistly for years, don't go for fleshy showoff muscles instead go for the real fitness like athletics, martial arts, yoga & make lean mean killing machine of ur body!!
    --
    do u need any thing more, feel free to ask

rock on
    Jit

PS- U know Yoga is one n only excercise technique known which can work out ur inner organs as well as ur outer muscles

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules
    Yaar Jit !

I respect your love for yoga.

But tell me something, how can you bodyuild with yoga. To body build dont you think a gym with weights would be an appropriate place.

Jit yaar! You have made some very good points.

You are very right. Physical fitness and appearance are two very different things.

I started going to the gym to loose weight. There I saw all the "mushtandey" melting iron. Fir ere se bhi nahin rukaa gaya. I feel like looking like them too. I have been on a program for some time now. But I feel that it takes a lot to look like them. But I am not giving up. And I know its going to take a long time.

Jatland never responded to my request for the section. Struggle jaari hai.

Exclamation

Hardwork conquers all!
    keep it up buddy!
    btw its really disappointing that u still haven't got any response from higher authorities, thats bad! keep strugleing I'm with u

I wonder how can deny the fact that Jat r always ahead when it comes to fitness, then why not discuss more about it here on Jatland!

Admins (sarpanch)...aapk kahan hai, come on make a section for fitness after all "good health is the biggest asset', mind it!

rock on
    Jit

You are very right. Physical fitness and appearance are two very different things.

I started going to the gym to loose weight. There I saw all the "mushtandey" melting iron. Fir ere se bhi nahin rukaa gaya. I feel like looking like them too. I have been on a program for some time now. But I feel that it takes a lot to look like them. But I am not giving up. And I know its going to take a long time.

Thumbs up

Dude....To lose weight ...eat healthy and jog regularly...as simple as that.. keep ur targets realistic like 0.5Kg/week....

imp thing is to be consistent....also in gym try with loose/free weights and not with machines...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mbamal
    Dude....To lose weight ...eat healthy and jog regularly...as simple as that.. keep ur targets realistic like 0.5Kg/week....

imp thing is to be consistent....also in gym try with loose/free weights and not with machines...
    Bamal Bhau I agree to you on some extent but not all of it, Rather agree on most of it except that working out with free weights.
    When you wanna loose weight u shud not work with loose weights as it leads to stringent work schedule and leads to muscle buliding. Its alwayz better to go for machines as they are meant for a specific body part.
    Sumit rest is best as I told u that u shud be unswerving and regular in your cardios & instaed of jogging I wud recomend cycling or stairs on alternate dayz as it is less strainuos and easy.take care of the last meal before bed at the same time.:D
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; January 24th, 2006 at 04:30 AM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Keshav Yaar!

I was sweating like a fountain after I tried out your techniques. Damn! you are great yaar. Alas! we have one Jat on this site who actually knows his stuff.

Bamal Bhai! someone needs to weight train you to use free weights. Its not just that you can go and pick up the dumble and get going. Machines help you to get started.

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    Bamal Bhau I agree to you on some extent but not all of it, Rather agree on most of it except that working out with free weights.
    When you wanna loose weight u shud not work with loose weights as it leads to stringent work schedule and leads to muscle buliding. Its alwayz better to go for machines as they are meant for a specific body part.
    Sumit rest is best as I told u that u shud be unswerving and regular in your cardios & instaed of jogging I wud recomend cycling or stairs on alternate dayz as it is less strainuos and easy.take care of the last meal before bed at the same time.:D

Smile

Keshav Yaar!
    I was sweating like a fountain after I tried out your techniques. Damn! you are great yaar. Alas! we have one Jat on this site who actually knows his stuff.
    Any time bhai, iibe to shurur hoya se aage-2 dekhe ja teri kaanch si khaad dyunga:D:D
    but remeber dont over do it and keep in touch

Cheers
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Thumbs up

bhai Sumit yaar muje to lagta hai tera plan to fail ho gaya naya fitness section banane ka, anyways koi baat na....keep fighting...

btw, I decided to keep this thread alive till I'm alive well, for all the long distance runners including Mandeep Bhai, I got something for u, just check out the attatchment.

Mandeep bhai, it may help u a lot coz ur planing to participate in Brisbane Martathon, all the best!

KEEP FIGHTING FEET

rock on
    Jit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails adidas-marathan-plan.pdf  

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    bhai Sumit yaar muje to lagta hai tera plan to fail ho gaya naya fitness section banane ka, anyways koi baat na....keep fighting...

btw, I decided to keep this thread alive till I'm alive well, for all the long distance runners including Mandeep Bhai, I got something for u, just check out the attatchment.

Mandeep bhai, it may help u a lot coz ur planing to participate in Brisbane Martathon, all the best!

KEEP FIGHTING FEET

rock on
    Jit
    Thanks Jit,

It was very informative...

I am only planning to participate in brussels half marathon for the moment...Marathon next yr

Keshav..the disadvantage of doing benchpresses/biceps on machines is that u cannot achieve a proper balance..since u always do the exercises with both hands..and u might stress one hand/side more than the other..which may lead to non-uniform muscle development..

also i totally agree that weight training with free weights is no way to lose weight..instead u will make more muscles under all that fat and gain even more weight since muscle is more dense than fat.. i was just recommmending it since Sumit is already going to Gym

Keep up the good work Sumit...

Keep more focus on cardio for the first 6-7 months..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    wjan kam karna hai to saare din jatland per baitho post karo aur kuch na khao jaldi dum nikal jayega.haha
    sahi bole to roz akhaare mein jao aur daurrrrrrrrrrrrr lagao.
    acha khaana khao

Jit Bhai!

Manne bhi thaan lee. I will post on this thread everyday, till we get a new section. This will be my way of protesting.

Our request is falling on deaf ears and this is intollerable.

I think Keshav Dahiya should be made incharge of Body Building. And you should take care of Yoga. I can help with weight loss. Others are welcome to contribute as well.