Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: We need a health and fitness section on Jatland

Cool We need a health and fitness section on Jatland

I am an avid body builder and a very health conscious individual. I visit several sites on the internet to get relevant information.

However, I am sure that there are several individuals over all sections and segments of Jatland who share common health related interests and issues. I would be interested in networking with fellow jatlanders to duscuss health and fitness related issues.

Such a section could discuss just about anything related to health and fitness. We can share our experiences and provide tips and tricks to each other.

I want those individuals who would be interested in having such a section on Jatland to join me in lobbying the admins to lend us their ear.

hey! Sumit,

Agreed, dost...I'm with u.
    Jatlanders I'm a fitness freak.
    I'm a regular taekwondo athlete & yogi.
    I get up early around 4am everyday & do workout for 2 hours.
    my normal workout includes, martial art drills & streching, Yoga, Pranayam & meditation!

My whole life is devoted to martial arts, Yoga & spiritualism!

keep fighting fit!

rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Good thought guys..there should be one section on fitness and health...Cool jat, you seem to be the right choice to manage such a section.!!.. Sorry for nominating you without asking you..but i am sure u will do a great job.
    Last edited by mbamal; January 10th, 2006 at 07:58 PM.
    What goes around comes around!!

Smile Alive n kicking ;) -- Jit

it'll be kinda pleasure n privilage for me but I've no prior expreince as modrator, but all in all I'm ready for it.

keep fighting fit

health is the biggest asset!

rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by mbamal
    Good thought guys..there should be one section on fitness and health...Cool jat, you seem to be the right choice to manage such a section.!!.. Sorry for nominating you without asking you..but i am sure u will do a great job.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I have sent the email to the administrator...lets see what they do about it!!

btw..do u also like to participate in marathons etc??

Cool gr8 idea

Dear Jatlanders,
    Pehla kyun na batai, if any body has ques thats the best Idea
    And by the way Sumit and Jitender why didnt u guys tell me before about these enquiries......
    Bhai Ibbe jive se..........dooooor se to ke hoya:D:D:D
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Smile

Hi! Mandeep, thanks buddy,
    as for Marathan though I've keen intrest in it but never participated but I believe it needs a lotta long rigrous consistent hardcore training to bulid the stamina...but I luv to participate lets see when it happens.

hey! if i ain't wrong ur in the Belgium nowdays, JC Van Damme's home country...the action hero I admire a lot....alos know as 'muscles from brussels'

rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by mbamal
    I have sent the email to the administrator...lets see what they do about it!!

btw..do u also like to participate in marathons etc??

I am all for Thakkar to head such a forum.

I have dedicated all my life to something compleelyopposite of keeping a good health. And that would be eating and sleeping.

I have been working out for only around 8 months now. But the good part is that I have become addicted to the gym.

Oye Keshav! I am coming with a new joke on you very soon. In the mean time tell me more about weights, when you are ready to disclose that you are just invisible on messenger. I know it "badmaash" when you are online. I have all the tools to find out whose invisible and whose. not.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    as for Marathan though I've keen intrest in it but never participated but I believe it needs a lotta long rigrous consistent hardcore training to bulid the stamina...but I luv to participate lets see when it happens.

hey! if i ain't wrong ur in the Belgium nowdays, JC Van Damme's home country...the action hero I admire a lot....alos know as 'muscles from brussels'

rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat

Jit
    Hi Jit,

Well it does require a lot of discipline and training.....Though I've been running for some time now...Full Marathon is still a long shot for me..But I will be participating in the Brussels half marathon in may....If you want to participate..lemme know..i will be glad to host you here in Belgium!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Sumit Dahiya, Can you please post your complete photo on this web site (if that can be done) so we all can see if you REALLY DO bodybuilding? I read somewhere in your previous post that you lost unbelieveable amount of weight(hard to believe honestly) in a very small time period(Bhai daad deta hoon, kamal kaar diya aapne).
    Some are doing taekwando some are renown bodybuilders?
    Such famous personalities ought to showcase their complete talents here and why not also in international arena? Go forward, jaatton ka naam roshan kar do, ek aadhe olympic medals jitto apne desh ke liye.

Talking Bhai saab raam raam

Quote Originally Posted by parda
    Sumit Dahiya, Can you please post your complete photo on this web site (if that can be done) so we all can see if you REALLY DO bodybuilding? I read somewhere in your previous post that you lost unbelieveable amount of weight(hard to believe honestly) in a very small time period(Bhai daad deta hoon, kamal kaar diya aapne).
    Such famous personalities ought to showcase their complete talents here and why not also in international arena? Go forward, jaatton ka naam roshan kar do, ek aadhe olympic medals jitto apne desh ke liye.

Nice to hear from u again "PARDA" But is it realy necessary if some one is into taekwando or fitness than he has to be in olympics or make the community feel proud:eek:
    OR is it about some thing to feel gud in our soul, mind and body....
    And if they are really famous personalities they shud really showcase there talents here:D:D:D:D........lol I remember I asked u once this isnt a place for U & U shud be posting in Humor section as u indeed have a gud sense of humor.
    all the best
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

No I will not post my real picture...read on for the reason!

Hooda Jee!

Read my words carefully. I am an avid bodybuilder, not a professional one yet. I have also mentioned that I have been working on it for just 8 months so far.

I used to be completely out of shape not very long ago. Ever since I have been working out, I have developed a special affection for fitness. There are unmentionable benefits of good health. I feel more active. Thus, I am more productive. My performance at school and work has develped impressively. Above all, I feel better. Health is wealth. I dont need to elaborate on this one.

Anyways. The reason I dont want to post my picture on Jatland is because it restricts the quality of the image in terms of resolution and size. I used to have my picture on Jatland for a long time. I removed it after I realized that it doesnt look good. Those who know me, have seen me. Others can ask me for my picture, and mention a good enough reason for their request. I will be more than glad to email it to you.

The reason I am requesting a health and fitness section on Jatland is becuase it is an issue that will bring together all like-minded Jatlanders together.

Finally, stop bitching.

Those who have a passion for something, have it for their own reasons. It may not necessarily be to show off. You lack self esteem. I guess the mirror cracs when you look at yourself every morning.

If you have anything contributive to say, you are welcome. Otherwise keep your crap to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by parda

Login to view details.
    Keshav dahiya? my post was not directed to you. May you didn't read or is it some reading disability?

sumit jee, I just got this feeling you know, that whatever you say is exaggerated nonsense. I mean you have done a remarkable thing - lose that much weight (how fat/un-fit were you before you lost all that weight?) in such a record time. Why not share with us all the secrets of your weight loss. Bhai maan gayee - 8 mahine bahut lamba time hota hae ek dedicated bodybuilder kahilane ke liye. Yeh time frame chota lagta hae pata nahee muzhe kisse bhi hobby yah sports mein "dedicated kahlanae ke liyee."
    Government is always bad? private business is always good? Bhai maan gayeee aapke ek tarafa aandadund encompassing vicharoon koo. kahaaan see yeh saab padaa? skool ke kitabaoon mein sikayya gayaaa?

A SHORT POEM DEDICATED TO SUMIT DAHIYA
    (FROM PRADEEP HOODA)

Likhe zaaaoo crap aap, maan jateee jayeenge hum zanab.
    haaan mein haan aapke milatee jayeenge hum,
    aapke shaan banee rahegeee.
    aapke shaan chayee zoote kyon na hoo,
    usme gustagee ka zurm hum nahen karengee.
    huzoorawala amerkee ho aap,
    amerka mein crororoon paisee phooke aapne
    jitna aapko aataa hae, jitna aapne sikha
    utna aapko hindustan mein dus paise ke bhaav padta
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bhai ek baat batao, amerkia mein student ho,
    tho mortagage kaise de patee hoo?
    Kamaal Ho gayaa.:D
    Last edited by parda; January 12th, 2006 at 10:37 AM.

Angry Avoid Parda...no need to give explanation -- Jit

hey! ppl,
    avoid this **** (parda), he just wants to disturb our comunity,
    yoh bada majistrate ho reha se, do we need his cert to start any new thing, I don't think so....he's like khisyani billi, jo khamba hi nochti rehti hai
    look, if I become moderator of this new section I won't allow sucha sick crap as, I'll just kick'em out..

JUST AVOID THIS ****, that's it,

Mind it,

rock on
    Jit
    Last edited by jagmohan; January 12th, 2006 at 12:26 PM.

hahaha

jit yaar! there are a lot like this guy who come and leave. You dont even need to ignore him. Chalti hawa ke jhonke mein udd jayegaa.

Dont use profanity with him. I realized that he deserve something even worse. Profanity is less than an honor for this guy.

I like your sign off slogan: "rock on"

Login to view details.
    haha, kavita likhne ka maan kaar rahaa hae.

doo zhootee saathee,
    doo zuteee khiladi
    jood gayee ek bandhan mein
    magar zoote unke internet dosti
    unkee "dedicated khiladi"
    honee kee daave ke tarah

zoote khiladee
    net par karne aaye apne
    prashansasa
    jaab kisee ne puzha unse unkee
    guinesss book ke recordo ke baaree mein
    aaya unko itna gussa
    apne zoot ke khul ja lene ke darr sae

aa gayea janabeaali apne asli aaquuat par
    pardafaash apna kiya unnee
    Jab Khola unoon nee apna muuhoon
    Janabeaali ayee apni asliyaat par.

samazhne wale samaj gayee.....
    Jo na samajee
    woh anadi haeen...:D
    (ENCORE).
    Last edited by parda; January 12th, 2006 at 11:25 AM.

That's the Sprit...

Wah !!! Wah !!!

Main kafi dino se soch raha tha ki aajkal hamare Jat bhai bahut gambhir topics pe baat karne lage hain ,, shyad hamari JATLand ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai jo kafi dino se koi panga nahi hua kisi ke beech mein ..

Lekin After long silence ,, shanti bhangg ho hi gayi :D

Bhai logo Kisi ne sahi kahi hai .. Duniya sudhar sakti hai per JATs ,, Kabhi nahi kabhi nahi ...

Lage Raho bhai.. per thoda soch samjh ke .. This is a good thread and i hope agar members apni good intention lagayen to shyad it can be possible.
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some bad apples who spoil all the fun.

The spirit to get us a "health and fitness" section is still undeterred.

hey guys if any yoga aspirant here, I wanna suggest a good link, just visit www.yogajournal.com its indeed a very helpful source for Yoga.

thanks me for this find

rock on
    Jit

Smile Check this out

HI to all fitness freaks,
    herez a link which mit boast u......and motivate u to get a start
    http://www.bodyforlife.com/challenge/index.asp
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us