Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: what about intercaste marriage?

Talking hahaahahaha........

hahahaha....ye to batao ki byav chahe jaise bhi ho ye dowry kon mangta/mangti he byav me?:D
    ummmm...ye "ladies" hi demand karti he sabse pahale aur, aur fir byav hota he, fir wo ladaki jisne dowry di he wo jab badi hoke uske bachcho ka byav karegi tab wo hi mangegi ki lao bhai kitna doge , to bhai ye dowry khatam karne ka funda to ladies logo ko bhi pata hoga hamko to nahi malum :p, wo khud sudhar jaye to ye jhanjhat hi khatam ho jaye society se, fir na ladakiya aisi query karengi aur na me aise jawab doonga :rolleyes:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by meghs

donot u think insan acha hona chahia naki oski caste matter kurni chahia.:rolleyes:
    I think she is right wat matters is that the person shld b right . Caste doesn't matters but yes i believe we shldn't do it at the cost of our parents hapiness. Otherwise their is no harm in intercaste marriage .

I think what is more important is too remove other social evils like dowry, because v cant deny the fact that in love marriages dowry is not expected, as ppl expect it in arrange marriages.

kaha jata hai bado ke saath argue nahi karna chaiye so if i had write anything wrong i apologise it in advance.

regards
    Megha[/QUOTE]
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

inter cast ..ok!... diff. religion ?

I think everyone here is cool about intercast marriage..... n ofcourse, with some exceptions!
    What about a girl/guy from different religion? few ppl said above 'love has no boundaries'... so lets see wht jat ppl have to say about this boundary!

I totally am in favour of it.. as long as my folks r happy! ..but.. on the second thought, it takes pretty big sacrifices.. as compared to intercast... like.. whoz gonna convert to whose religion? wht religion kids will follow.. n so on!

wht r ur views....?
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Give some examples of successful love marriages...if any!!

Dear All,
    Namate,
    I have observed so many intercaste marriages in JATs.
    some examples are with Pundits, Rajputs & Punjabis.
    But I have never seen any Jat-Muslim intercaste marriage.
    May be there be some.
    I want to know some examples as I hate this combination most so expecting much less.
    Among Hindu Caste it's OK & moreover it is an individual matter.

Dear members my parents are agree to marry me anybody I love despite of her caste. But kya karen I didn't ever get time to find my LOVE & not expected even.
    So, according to me the word LOVE is being glamourised by the movies of now a days & people forgot it's real meaning
    So, better to look forward for the career & leave this matter to our parents.
    At last humse bhi hamari pasand puchhi hi jayegi. hahaha
    Bye
    RAHUL NADAR
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet
    As time has changed & the present environment is totally different now. Intercaste marriages are so common . I need to know the opinion of ONLINE jats about intercase marriage. It is a fact that JATs are deeply rooted to their customs & traditions. but the circumstances can change the thinking...........
    I am really excited to get know the opinion of the JATs about this. Please
    tell your views about intercaste marriage.

Prashant chaudhary
    _--------------------
    JAI BHAGWAN JAT BALWAN
    If da wooomaan can walk like a jatni, talk like a jatni, work like a Jatni
    and smack like a Jatni () I don't give a damn what caste she comes
    from. :eek: She'll be just fuuuuhhhineeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    and smack like a Jatni () I don't give a damn what caste she comes
    from. :eek: She'll be just fuuuuhhhineeeeee.

Katya rogg. Ha...ha...ha wa bhai chhore.....!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhai Prashant

Aisa hai Dev sir ko favour isliye kiya tha akk mere vichar unse milte the iss point par. Rahi baat meri toh bhai issa hai Apnee toh katee pakee Padhee-likhi Jatni hai toh isse bhee koi baat konya. Baaki Vichar prakat karne mein harj koi tha nahi so bata diya.

Abhi

As far as love is concerned bhai wo nu kahya karen apni desi mein ....

JEE AAVE TE GAADHI PE AAJYA

te bhai jeee aae pache te ke Jatni er ke punjaban, Logan ne use mein Dream Girl dikhe hai Dharmendar ki dhalan. Baat phashe aud aadmi ki na hai phasha aud te bhai jib jee aage jo majboor ho e gaya te kare le te aacha se na te ghar ke jit gadenge hude bhi romta e rahega. Er ek aur jidagi ka naas karega.

As far as SHOULD is concerned, if possible we should avoid intercaste. In todays scenerio intercaste marriage among upper/middle-upper/educated jats are going more common. But i feel that if an educated Jat/Jatni look for some other JAt guy/gal then it would help two jat families to grow and it is indirect growth of community too.

Ek bhai ne kahi ek Gotra te baap ka e lagega par bhai adhbichale ka kaam ho jaya hai er pher gyan se aali baat te lagti nahi. Isa balak te mada goond-choorma khate e te nu kahega POPS HEAVY HOGYA.

Kaeyan te baat hon te nu kahege bhai aapne mein koe itni padhi likhi e na milti ...Maka re thodi kam mile hai wa lele padha liye thodi si kime punya ka kaam bhi ho jyaga.

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee
    and smack like a Jatni () .
    Ha ha well said Rathee bhai.

Hi

what i am going to write is my personal thinking......
    it is true ki aajkal intercast marriages kafi ho rahi hai, but i think, marriage in our own cast is best bcoz apni cast me culture, family values, reete-riwaz kafi match karte hai aur marriage ke baad adjustment kafi easy hota hai,which is very neccasary to live a happy life.....aur fir after all, JAT IS THE BEST, jat se accha to koi ho hi nahi sakta.....:o

Smile What a Topic !!!!

Bhai Prashant ,

Really very good topic to share your views.. I admire views from all the members,,

JAT are great, we have to marry in JATs, No other caste is better then JATs, Intercaste marriage not always sucessful, many things i found in this thread.

But dear i don't think it is in our hand even sometimes we don't want to marry with intercaste girl/boy but some situations occurs and we have to put our leg in that.

I think it is all about a """beautiful happening thing in this world "" and that is called ""LOVE"".

We don't know when we fall in love and when it happens with us. We meets someone and lost all our sense . ""We try to talk that person maximum"" ,"" want to meet all time"", ""don't want to far away from that person "", ""all time try to prove that he/she is everything for our life"". Never ends such kind of things happens between lovers.

And that is the reason when we lost our identity , our existense , our caste , our family background, every thing related to a particular person will be lost due to this word "" LOVE". Because lovers are beyond this earth they are far away this kind of foolish things which always happens on this earth. And thats the reason when we marriage with some intercaste girl/boy .

Sometimes it (Intercaste Marriage) happens due to some bad reasons i don't want to highlight here.

I am giving some beautyful words for "someone special in your life" go through all the post.........

You are Everything To Somebody
    Right now at this very minute-----------

someone
    is very proud of you

someone
    is thinking of you

someone
    cares about you

someone
    misses you

someone
    wants to talk to you

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    hopes you aren't in trouble

someone
    is thankful for the support you have provided

someone
    wants to hold your hand

someone
    hopes everything turns out all right

someone
    wants you to be happy

someone
    wants you to find them

someone
    is celebrating your successes

someone
    wants to give you a gift

someone
    think you ARE a gift

someone
    hopes you are not too cold, or too hot

someone
    wants to hug you

someone
    loves you

someone
    wants to lavish you with small gifts

someone
    admires your strength

someone
    is thinking of you and smiling

someone
    wants to be your shoulder to cry on

someone
    wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun

someone
    thinks the world of you

someone
    wants to protect you

someone
    would do anything for you

someone
    wants to be forgiven

someone
    is grateful for your forgiveness

someone
    wants to laugh with you about old times

someone
    remembers you and wishes you were there

someone
    needs to know that your love is unconditional
    somebody
    values your advice

someone
    wants to tell you how much they care

someone
    wants to stay up watching old movies with you
    someone
    wants to share their dreams with you

someone
    wants to hold you in their arms

someone
    wants YOU to hold them in your arms

someone
    treasures your spirit

someone
    wishes they could STOP time because of you

someone
    can't wait to see you

someone
    wishes that things didn't have to change

someone
    loves you for who you are

someone
    loves the way you make them feel

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    hears a song that reminds them of you

someone
    wants you to know they are there for you

someone
    is glad that you're their friend

someone
    wants to be your friend

someone
    stayed up all night thinking about you

someone
    is alive because of you

someone
    is wishing that you would notice them

someone
    wants to get to know you better

someone
    believes that you are their soul mate

someone
    wants to be near you

someone
    misses your guidance and advice

someone
    values your guidance and advice

someone
    has faith in you

someone
    trusts you

someone
    needs you to send them this letter

someone
    needs your support

someone
    needs you to have faith in them

someone
    needs you to let them be your friend

someone
    will cry when they read this

"Do whatever you heart says, but make sure it is not hurting anyone who loves you"
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login to view details.

very gud

Sejwal bhai aapne to mail hi copy paste kar di
    khair koi baat nahi
    achi hai
    keep it up

Intercaste Marriages - my thoughts

Intercaste marriage can only happen in case of love marraiges and if that is the case then some of the views expressed are not valid..because one has "chosen" the person they want to be with for rest of their lives.

Also I thought marriage depended on the 2 individuals who are in the relationship and How strong their commitment is to each other......not depended on what caste they belong to.

What is the primary criteria when looking for a life partner A good human being or the label he or she carries.

Yes similar background helps but there is no gaurantee whatsoever if the relationship will work.

And talking about Extra Pressure !!! I tell you even similar caste marriages have extra pressure from outside. Ask any married person on this forum
    So no escaping there !!!

All type marriages are hard work!!

Intercaste marriages are good esp for our country...The more communties come close to each other the better we will all be.

Most of freinds have married intercaste (north / south etc) and they are very happy ... as their choice was based on mental compatibity then caste.

I'm not against same caste or for Intercaste marriages..end of the day it is a matter of personal choice.
    Last edited by deepakchoudhry; January 15th, 2006 at 02:05 PM.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Intercast marriage

:eek:
    Friends, Intercast marriage karne wale baad main aise dikhte hai. Its my personal opinion.

Dear Deepak

Quote Originally Posted by sejwaldeepak View Post
    Bhai Prashant ,

Really very good topic to share your views.. I admire views from all the members,,

JAT are great, we have to marry in JATs, No other caste is better then JATs, Intercaste marriage not always sucessful, many things i found in this thread.

But dear i don't think it is in our hand even sometimes we don't want to marry with intercaste girl/boy but some situations occurs and we have to put our leg in that.

I think it is all about a """beautiful happening thing in this world "" and that is called ""LOVE"".

We don't know when we fall in love and when it happens with us. We meets someone and lost all our sense . ""We try to talk that person maximum"" ,"" want to meet all time"", ""don't want to far away from that person "", ""all time try to prove that he/she is everything for our life"". Never ends such kind of things happens between lovers.

And that is the reason when we lost our identity , our existense , our caste , our family background, every thing related to a particular person will be lost due to this word "" LOVE". Because lovers are beyond this earth they are far away this kind of foolish things which always happens on this earth. And thats the reason when we marriage with some intercaste girl/boy .

Sometimes it (Intercaste Marriage) happens due to some bad reasons i don't want to highlight here.

I am giving some beautyful words for "someone special in your life" go through all the post.........

You are Everything To Somebody
    Right now at this very minute-----------

someone
    is very proud of you

someone
    is thinking of you

someone
    cares about you

someone
    misses you

someone
    wants to talk to you

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    hopes you aren't in trouble

someone
    is thankful for the support you have provided

someone
    wants to hold your hand

someone
    hopes everything turns out all right

someone
    wants you to be happy

someone
    wants you to find them

someone
    is celebrating your successes

someone
    wants to give you a gift

someone
    think you ARE a gift

someone
    hopes you are not too cold, or too hot

someone
    wants to hug you

someone
    loves you

someone
    wants to lavish you with small gifts

someone
    admires your strength

someone
    is thinking of you and smiling

someone
    wants to be your shoulder to cry on

someone
    wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun

someone
    thinks the world of you

someone
    wants to protect you

someone
    would do anything for you

someone
    wants to be forgiven

someone
    is grateful for your forgiveness

someone
    wants to laugh with you about old times

someone
    remembers you and wishes you were there

someone
    needs to know that your love is unconditional
    somebody
    values your advice

someone
    wants to tell you how much they care

someone
    wants to stay up watching old movies with you
    someone
    wants to share their dreams with you

someone
    wants to hold you in their arms

someone
    wants YOU to hold them in your arms

someone
    treasures your spirit

someone
    wishes they could STOP time because of you

someone
    can't wait to see you

someone
    wishes that things didn't have to change

someone
    loves you for who you are

someone
    loves the way you make them feel

someone
    wants to be with you

someone
    hears a song that reminds them of you

someone
    wants you to know they are there for you

someone
    is glad that you're their friend

someone
    wants to be your friend

someone
    stayed up all night thinking about you

someone
    is alive because of you

someone
    is wishing that you would notice them

someone
    wants to get to know you better

someone
    believes that you are their soul mate

someone
    wants to be near you

someone
    misses your guidance and advice

someone
    values your guidance and advice

someone
    has faith in you

someone
    trusts you

someone
    needs you to send them this letter

someone
    needs your support

someone
    needs you to have faith in them

someone
    needs you to let them be your friend

someone
    will cry when they read this

"Do whatever you heart says, but make sure it is not hurting anyone who loves you"

Deepak bhai

u r right to some extent or i will say u r pefect in some way

love makes the difference in life - but question is that - "IS IT REALLY LOVE"

most of the times it is not. thats why most of the intercast are not successful. The word love is over glamourised. The INdian movies, specially KARAN JOHAR, YASH PRODUCTION, SHAHRUKH KHAN - are making money by misguiding our youths.

The fun of college life is not LOVE aactually.
    Its a very rare thing which everybody can not even understand but aajkal ke students kisi bhi attraction ko love samajh lete hain........

It comes in very different way in life.

And if it REALLY LOVE then their should not be any boundaries of CAST>RELIGION>CULTURE>NATION , nothing matters except the sentiments of your parents.

OUR PARENTS SHOULD BE THE FINAL DECISION MAKERS.
    We should always respect their decision even if we have to sacrifice our love for them. Doesnt matter.

If ur parents permitts u (by heart not compiled by situation arised) then u shuld not think twice for anything else - may be cast or anything.

but we shuld first of all understand is truly love or something different.

AUR bhai sabse achi baat hai hindi movies kam se kam dekho , agar dekhani bhai hai to to koi social, thriller, action or somethig diferent like RAM GOPAL VERMA's, Prakash JhA's - to intercast ke chakkar mein padane ke chances kam hi honge

aur kisis tarah ki koi controversy hi nahi hogi

ALL THE BEST TO ALL

ENJOY LIFE
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

pehlay to bhai, ek dum theek baat kahi k love ko bahut jyada hype bana diya aur attraction ko love k saath confuse kar diya gaya hai.
    jab koi bhi 20-25 saal ki parvarish k baad bhi apnay maa baap arr parivar se love nahi kar paaya to mere ko samaj nahi aata wo kisi aur se kaise love kar sakta hai
    main to kehta hun ki jab love karna hi hai to apni community se bhi love karo
    arr bhai doosri baat, Mannay Jat land k history section mein hi padhya hai akk jat is not a cast but it is a race. aur bhai hamay apni race ko preserve karnay k liye zyada se zyada try karni chahiye

aur bhai pehlay ladkiyo ko khud ladkay choose karnay ki azadi thi jisay hum swyamvar boltay they aur swayamvar ki bhi condition thi ki agar ladki 1 Ved ki vidushi hai to ladka bhi kam se kam ek Ved ka vidwan ho(matlab compatiblity ka poora dhyan rakhya jaya karta)
    parantu aaj kaj aani education enlightenment k liye kom aur job k liye jyada ho rahi hai isi liye ye baatein maa-baap k experience pe chod di jaani chahiye.
    Last edited by ravinderdahiya; November 7th, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderdahiya View Post
    pehlay to bhai, ek dum theek baat kahi k love ko bahut jyada hype bana diya aur attraction ko love k saath confuse kar diya gaya hai.
    jab koi bhi 20-25 saal ki parvarish k baad bhi apnay maa baap arr parivar se love nahi kar paaya to mere ko samaj nahi aata wo kisi aur se kaise love kar sakta hai
    main to kehta hun ki jab love karna hi hai to apni community se bhi love karo
    arr bhai doosri baat, Mannay Jat land k history section mein hi padhya hai akk jat is not a cast but it is a race. aur bhai hamay apni race ko preserve karnay k liye zyada se zyada try karni chahiye

aur bhai pehlay ladkiyo ko khud ladkay choose karnay ki azadi thi jisay hum swyamvar boltay they aur swayamvar ki bhi condition thi ki agar ladki 1 Ved ki vidushi hai to ladka bhi kam se kam ek Ved ka vidwan ho(matlab compatiblity ka poora dhyan rakhya jaya karta)
    parantu aaj kaj aani education enlightenment k liye kom aur job k liye jyada ho rahi hai isi liye ye baatein maa-baap k experience pe chod di jaani chahiye.
    bhai ravinder dil jeet liya bhai, par ek bat mere bhee se, j ladkiyo ke sankya
    aise hee kam hotee rahi or tane jat kanya n mili to too koovara rah jaga ke?
    jat history ootha k dekh kitne jato ne kitne other cast me shadi kee hai
    or yahi hal raha to age bhee karenge.........love mahan agar sacha ho to
    shadi nibhane se nibhti hai kya arrange marriage nahi toot ti kya dhahej
    ke karano lakho kanya ko usi kee cast wale nahee marte. ye theek hai
    apne samaj me sanyog karne se sanskar apne samaj ke hee milte hai
    par jaise arrnge marrige toot ti dekhi hai waise lover marriage bhee kamyab
    hote dekhi hai maine.....

netra.......

Bhai Netra Pal,
    Teri baat ekdum sahi sai, agar Female feticide na rokaya gaya to wakai me halat buray honay walay hain, arr aur bhi condition ho sakti hain shayad inter cast marriage k liye
    lekin mere kehnay ka matlab ye hai k ek to fashion mein Intercast marriage nahi karni chahiye matlab kaye log sirf apnay aap ko mod batanay k liye bhi intercast marriage jaise cheezo ko hadh se jyada support kartay hain
    arr doosra aapka desh, aapki community arr aapka religion aap k liye priority pe hona chahaye.

arr bhai dowary tai main reason sai female feticide ka, ye to bilkul galat sai.

the age old discussion

if you find the love of your life, marry....if you cant leave it upto your parents....simple!

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by priti View Post
    the age old discussion

if you find the love of your life, marry....if you cant leave it upto your parents....simple!
    THATS PERFECT ANSWER

Quote Originally Posted by raj2212 View Post
    THATS PERFECT ANSWER

Its true that its a personal choice and opinion.
    I would prefer maarige in our caste.

Simple saa funda hai, Balak kal ko school main teh pitt ka ghar naa avan.

Hum toh school main sidhi Takhti maara karte arr wah bhi Seer main. i want my kids to be fighter in all spheres of life and i think its in our blood and i dont change the composition. HeHeHeHe:D :D

Baniya main bya ho gya toh balak jamma ghata main rah jange:D :D

Cheers
    Yudhvir Mor

one more case - no comments !

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20061227/haryana.htm#14

They tied the knot but got knotted in legal battle
    Advocate couple seeks protection
    Saurabh Malik
    Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, December 26
    They grew on each other while studying together in Kurukshetra University. After spending six years in each other’s company, they decided to tie the knot. But objection to inter-caste marriage led to the refusal from the girl’s parents, even though the two were practising together in the Punjab and Haryana High Court as advocates.

After tying the knot in November against the wishes of the bride’s parents, the two are now fighting a battle for justice. The couple has moved the high court for “protection of life and liberty”.

Taking up the petition of lawyers Aarti Sharma and Rajneesh Singla, Mr Justice Satish Kumar Mittal of the high court has asked Deputy Superintendent of Police concerned to take appropriate action in accordance with the law in case the petitioners forward an application seeking protection.

In their petition the two had earlier sought directions to the Senior Superintendent of Police and two other respondents for safeguarding their lives and for protection from false implication in a criminal case. Directions to the girl’s father against interference in the peaceful married life of the petitioners were also sought.

The two had asserted that the bride’s parents went up to the extent of misbehaving with the groom’s family after they came to know about the marriage. They even threatened the family with dire consequences. Expressing apprehensions about their safety, the couple asserted that they were asked to stay away from the city by the groom’s parents. The two added the possibility of their false implication or even elimination upon returning home.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय