Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: what about intercaste marriage?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by priti View Post
    the age old discussion

if you find the love of your life, marry....if you cant leave it upto your parents....simple!

I think we have the winner right here..........

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderdahiya View Post
    jab koi bhi 20-25 saal ki parvarish k baad bhi apnay maa baap arr parivar se love nahi kar paaya to mere ko samaj nahi aata wo kisi aur se kaise love kar sakta hai.
    Hats off to this thaught
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Well
    pehle mein bhi intercaste marriage ke paksh me tha ......ghani koshish kari par kise gel wa baat na dikkhi.....

doosara ....jad te ya jatland join kari se tab se me bhi pakka usool wala JAAT ban gaya hoon.....

ar byah karange to jaatni gel . ......chahe kitne saal kyu na randa rehna pade:p

ar waise bhi apne itne sare jatlander se ade....koe na koi jaatni to toh hi denge mere khattar:D

kyonki JAI BHAGWAAN ...JAT BALWAAN

Intercaste Marrige is all about destroying our jean pool.However, Its matter of personal choice and you can't force anyone to marry someone in your own caste.
    Just Alike Tiger

[quote=anjeeladahiya;70392]intercast marriage ke faayde kam hai nuksan jyada hai.
    doosri baat intercast marriage jat community mein khub ho rahi hai. pta nahi kya baat hai. punjabi aur baniya ke ladke punjaban ya baniyani hi bhayake laate hai.

Hi everybody,
    It’s true that a number of educated persons are preferring inter-cast marriage. Sometimes, its love and some times people (so called modern boys/girls) think that the jats (we) are not up to the standards, they are looking for. I am not against the inter-cast marriage. But I am in a strong favor of intra-cast marriage (love or arranged). I think one can do best in own culture and when we move in life/world, our culture is also nourished with time.

It is sad but happeningn,both in India and abroad,strange Jat boys,abroad, come to Indai, only when they decide to marry, possibly at an advanced age, now desprate,and land up in an inter-cast arranged marriage, Indian girls who go abroad get married to foreigners,not only inter-cast but inter-race and inter-religion, they are at premimum with the foreigners, as indian girls,for that matter Indian girls of any cast and any religion ,make good wives,or should I say good house-wives,they earn good money in the high-end jobs,look after the house and husband also cook good food. As a bonus Indian parents are quiet prepared to go, more or less on call, there and do parenting /baby-sitting. Time have also changed and parents have little say in the matter and accept the decision of the children with good grace.
    Brig lakshman

Question one thing more.......

Dear Jatlanders ..

I would like to add one more fact here that......

bhai baat aisi hai ak...hum to intercaste marrige karan ki soch bhi lyaan , par most of the times saamne wale hi jaat ke naam se naat jaate hain.......

ki ni ji jaat gel apni chhori ne nya byavah.....

ar ya baat kati solah anne sacch hai...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Two perfect example of successful Love marriages

1. Mrs & Mr. NAVIN GULIA Bhai

2. Me and my wife

and we are :p :D

Login to view details.
    Two perfect example of successful Love marriages

1. Mrs & Mr. NAVIN GULIA Bhai

2. Me and my wife

and we are :p :D

But it depends on the maturity level of two partners and also on their education and that you have to differentiate between love and infatuation.

Ravinder bhai we still love our family and parents the same way we love our wife

Login to view details.

No Worries. -:)

Jatni's are too tough for others to handle.

Jats are too unsophisticated for others to carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by hdsura View Post
    Jatni's are too tough for others to handle.

Jats are too unsophisticated for others to carry on.

Hi buddy,

I strongly disagree that Jats are unsophisticated. Jats boys are like a dream man for gals from other castes and religion.

I know gals in bangalore who are crazy for jat boys. Reasons are simple:

1. They are staright forward and down to earth.

2. Good family values and loyal partners.

3 In most of the cases good hieght, pretty fair and good built.

we r most sought after people buddy.

Thumbs up great

WAaH yudvir mor sahaab......dil khush kar diya aapne to :D

me bhi banglore aa raha hu, for my new joining there......aapse jarur milunga:p

Cheers....

and mr.hdsura......jaatni's are tough to handle ye to thoda bahut sahi hai:rolleyes: ..par
    Jats are too unsophisticated for others to carry on.......ye bilkul galat hai....:o

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    As time has changed & the present environment is totally different now. Intercaste marriages are so common . I need to know the opinion of ONLINE jats about intercase marriage. It is a fact that JATs are deeply rooted to their customs & traditions. but the circumstances can change the thinking...........
    I am really excited to get know the opinion of the JATs about this. Please
    tell your views about intercaste marriage.

Prashant chaudhary
    _--------------------
    JAI BHAGWAN JAT BALWAN

I would say " don`t change with the change but change before the CHANGE"
    SO jamane ke saath chalo bhayio. jo bhi pasand ho aur jise chahte ho usssi se shadi karo chahe wo jat ho ya koi aur... LIVE LIFE LOVINGLY

Login to view details.

Correction - Tough & Sophisticated.

The sophisticated part is hot cake or at least in Banglore.

The tough part doesn't take offence in not being pursued. -

Quote Originally Posted by hdsura View Post
    The sophisticated part is hot cake or at least in Banglore.

The tough part doesn't take offence in not being pursued. -
    Harydyal bhai ab kuch baat bani. hahahahah

:D :D :D

:d

pher te banglore e aana padega....:D

Smile If family happy...

I dont think there is any harm in intercaste marriage if one's family n luvd ones are happy with that decision

I myself dont believe even in luv marriage (in the same caste) coz of my khandan's views :D (i dont fight to change them,i respect my elders' views)
    But in general if family is ready to accept then no harm
    Improve Instead Of Rejecting...

My Take on it

I avoided taking part in this discussion because my posts on similar issues previously have been catagorised as extreme. But I just could not resist the temptation to put my views forth on this .................

Jats are not a cast ..... but an ethnic group
    So a Jat marrying of the Jat race is not an inter-cast marriage,but marrying out of one's ethnic group, even if its with another Indian.

The other groups which falls under a common ethnicity with Jats are - Rajputs, Yadavs & Gujjars (though the Gujjar bit is highly debated)

In my opinion if a Jat marries a Rajput, Yadav or Gujjar its allright .....

But inter-ethnic marriges are definately wrong and a by-product of globalisation and capitalist economy .. the whole purpose behind which is to create a Global Elite consisting of all the rich & wealthy from every country & race and a Global Serfs (peasants) .. the downtrodenn common man ..... and kill all other cultural & racial identities

Any body who is proud of their culture and blood would not believe in inter-ethnic marriage ...as it destroys those very things and one's belonging to them ....

The Contemporary Context:

Now we do not have enough females in our race .... why because the generation preceding mine and mine too are bloody murderers ... killing the little girls before they are even born ...Shame on you people ... and that includes all of you ... because even if you did not do it yourself you silently approved it .. by not coming out in public against this evil evil practise ....

So we do not have enough females .. so what should we do .. two choices :

1. Share Wives: Might be a shocking suggestion for some .. but simple maths says that when you dont have 1:1 , then you just have to have 2:1 or 3:1 , depending on the availability .... But we live in a modern world and such a practise would not be possible or accepted socially ..... so we are left with

2. Marrying into comparable Ethnic Groups: Jats cant marry any Jhangi or Chamar ....nothing worng with them .. they are good people .. but not cultutally, socially and ethnically compatible with Jats
    It would be like making a parachute from Gold .. gold is a very expensive material ..but not suitable for parachute making .. similarly not every caste/ethnic group is compatible with Jats - our temperament, out attitude, our physical attributes and social standing

We have to look outside for the missing females .... YES .... but we need to look for compatible ethicities.
    My suggestions : Pashtuns, Arabs, Turks, Non-Slavic Europeans .... these ethinc groups are very similar to Jat and thus can be mixed with.
    Such clans will give us a good genetic mix and keep our genes and culture strong.

I would not want or approve of my sister getting married to a non-Jat .... reason : there are not enough girls in our race .. we have none to share .... so this is only applicable for Jats males ...

If we stop committing the henious act of female fetocide in 100 years we will have an excess of females (natural rule) .. then it should be forbidden for Boys to marry outside but girls would be allowed to marry into similar ethnicities as mentioned above ...

I believe that all Jat males living abroad should marry into similar not-Jat ethicities as they have a better chance of finding compatible partners outside our race, then people residing in India. and leave the Jat girls for the boys in India.

But this inter-marriage even in similar & compatible ethicities comes with a big challenge and responsibility
    The responsibility to Jatise your wife and kids ... a more than average effort will have to be made in such cases for making sure that the kids do not have two identity and they feel and identify themselves as Jats ... it is ofcourse important for them to know their other part too ....... but they should essentially feel Jats and identify themselves as such ....

Thats my take ..... (and i am ready for the anticipated criticism)
    Last edited by kharub; January 5th, 2007 at 05:38 PM.
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

Inter-caste, ethnicity, compatibility etc. etc. very heavy words, sir ke uppar ke uttar ge. What a paradox that we are talking about inter-caste ! Inter-caste marriage for jats is not a matter of choice anymore. Rather it is a necessity. Why? Because, we committed the sin of killing the brides in their mother's womb and played havoc with sex-ratio. After all about 20% boys have to look for girls from out of their caste courtesy infanticide. Take a round of 3-4 villages and you will find many B'deshi Salmas married to jats.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

respected members ram ram,
    am against of intercast marriage in case of jaat"s, may be because it has never happenned in past(in my village and in my relatives)and can boast about of having a pure jaat blood, if jaat"s starts following intercast marriage then what will differenciates them from others as they are from ages