Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: what about intercaste marriage?

what about intercaste marriage?

As time has changed & the present environment is totally different now. Intercaste marriages are so common . I need to know the opinion of ONLINE jats about intercase marriage. It is a fact that JATs are deeply rooted to their customs & traditions. but the circumstances can change the thinking...........
    I am really excited to get know the opinion of the JATs about this. Please
    tell your views about intercaste marriage.

Prashant chaudhary
    _--------------------
    JAI BHAGWAN JAT BALWAN

It is a free world dear. Boundaries have shrunk and distances narrowed. No harm in going intercast if you don't find a deserving match within Jat community. Love knows no boundaries.Still prefer your own people.
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 11th, 2006 at 01:32 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

While we all must have an open outlook but when it comes to certain fundamentals we shall strongly believe in them. It keeps us to our roots and good for our community too. I am a firm believer of intra-caste marriage and don’t want to change it (Love or arranged immaterial). I don’t know why young boys (well educated) are more charmed with other communities specially Punjabis. Do they want to forget something?

At this point of time many will start counting the –ves of our community and may want to respond but I call it a complex. One surely finds a compatible match in our community too. Let’s help the community to grow, surely, have the best match for you.

There are many social reasons too – like compatibility with family & relatives as long as one is not planning to lead an independent life like the one that Punjabis prefer.

I can't marry with a non-jat girl at any cost.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    It is a free world dear. Boundaries have shrunk and distances narrowed. No harm in going intercast if you don't find a deserving match within Jat community. Love knows no boundaries.Still prefer your own people.

dahiya JI, Please don't mind it. Per aapse yeh umeed nahi thi.

If i move for an intercaste marriage. I think my children will not be eligible to be a member of JATLAND.COM :o

What do u say about it?............

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

we can but its heart our parents

intercast marriage is not a big thing today, but still something that really stop us sometimes i.e. our parents bcoz we do not see them "dukhi"

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet

If i move for an intercaste marriage. I think my children will not be eligible to be a member of JATLAND.COM :o

Then tell me what do you want to hear from me dear? Fact of the matter is that in future it will be children and not the parents who will decide these things and for sure trend is changing. If you ask my own view for myself then Yes i will always go the way jats go. By the way if you read my reply i have said that prefer your own people. In my family no one has ever even thought of going out of cast but Jats are going out of cast and we can not behave like Talibans with them. So dear Don't doubt my Jatness but when you comment you have to see the ground reality also. We must respect the sentiments of all.....including those who wish to go out of cast as this world is a free world.

Ha...ha..ha. Jatland.com is no consideration for people while taking major decissions of life.World will not come to an end if you can't be the member of jatland.com. Is it such a big thing that people can't live without. Cheers dear!
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 11th, 2006 at 02:12 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

What About Them!!!!

This subject is an all time favorite.

Fortunately there are no clear answers to this debate as each individual has his perceptions and sensibilities. The most important reality of life is that we need our near and dear ones, who can share your own language, culture and jokes to be around us, for whatever reasons. Whether we accept this fact or not, it is true that as one grows in age we like to create the same environment in which we grew up. And to create this environment it is necessary to marry someone who can help do that. And the logical answer is that it would be easier to do so with someone who is from our own community. I am not saying that inter caste marriages don't succeed, some do.

And one important point should never be forgotten: we owe some responsibilities towards our parents who sacrificed a lot for us. Even their sensibilities should be respected.

And on a lighter note: Agar ladkiyon ko paida hone se pahle he maarte rahe to Bhai, intercaste marriages hee karni padain gi. kyon ki JATNI te paavein e na, pher ke karoge....naam O nishan mit jayega hamara....

Jaag jao, sudhar jaoo, ab bhi waqt hai...

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Login to view details.
    Well said Dev sir and i m fully agree with ur answer. World is changing so jats have to mould themselves too and getting married to a non-jat gal is totally a individual decision. So Take it easy guys Jamana badal raha hai so samay ke saath jo nahi chalega woh chal hee nahin sakega.

Abhi

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook
    Well said Dev sir and i m fully agree with ur answer. World is changing so jats have to mould themselves too and getting married to a non-jat gal is totally a individual decision. So Take it easy guys Jamana badal raha hai so samay ke saath jo nahi chalega woh chal hee nahin sakega.

Abhi
    Abhimanu Bhai, kya apne bhi intercaste marriae ki hai , jo itna favour ker rahe ho.

Please take it easy. Just kidding....................

Login to view details.
    sabh dil ki baat hai phir ghurwalo ki baat hai..........
    hum tu agar pyar kurlai per wo manai gai.......:rolleyes:

BAKI INTERCASTE MARRIGES 99.9% LOVE MARRIGES HOTI HAI .

donot u think insan acha hona chahia naki oski caste matter kurni chahia.:rolleyes:

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

I also feel the same but our elders have to make the final decision.

Intercaste....... na baba na.
    sari umar adjust karne main hi gujar jayegi.... kabhi ghar walo ke saath.. kabhi uske saath.. kabhi culture ka takrao... kabhi kuchh ... kabhi kuchh.
    Maine do shayadiya dekhi hai.... Jat bhai ne baniya ke saath shaadi ki.... dono hi dukhi hai. Unihi ke experience se likh raha hoon.
    kuchh galib ne bhi kaha hai na...
    char din maang ke laye the umre draj.... do arzoo main kat gaye do intzaar main.
    Ab agar shaadi time apni comminity main ho jaye to do din intzaar wale to bina intzaar ke katege........ nahin to unme se ek din to adjustment main chala jayega... to bus ek hi din jee payenge.
    aur fir apni community main rahne ka maja hi kuchh aur hai. This also maintain purity of gene. Afterall gene are responsible for body figure, health.... controlling all major functions of body.
    Fir bhi agar kisi bhai ko apni community main suitable match nahin milta to ja sakta..... ek advice ke saath..... atleast achhe and compatible genes hi doondna.

Login to view details.

hi

intercast marriage ke faayde kam hai nuksan jyada hai.
    doosri baat intercast marriage jat community mein khub ho rahi hai. pta nahi kya baat hai. punjabi aur baniya ke ladke punjaban ya baniyani hi bhayake laate hai.

lekin mera najazariya too yahi hai ki agar apni community mein hi shaadi hoo to jyada better hai.agar education aur family background sab acha hai too apni jat biradiri hi achi hai.

baaki luck aur sanjog ki baat hai.
    kuch galat leekh diya ho to maaf karna:o

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    I can't marry with a non-jat girl at any cost.
    Wah..wah....Taliyan Taliyan !!.. We need people like you Mukesh who could be totally upfront and candid about their romantic dispositions :-)
    What goes around comes around!!

Kauasti thinking hai Prashant Bhai

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet

Pehli baat to prashant bhai aap ne thoda sa confuse kar diya, aap ladke hai ya ladki. kyoki jaisa naam se lage raha ki aap ladke hai to shaadi ke baad aapka gotra or caste change hoga ya ladki kya.
    hansi aan lag rahi hi, bayh(shaadi) pacche tere balke jaat nahi rahynge, kassota patni-bhagat deeke hai bhai.
    doosra as dev dahiya has said is jatland.com end of the world. what an extreme thinking of urs.
    aaj kal koi farakh nahi padtha agar shaadi intercaste ho kyonki it does not make much difference if all are educated and it is the time of nuclear famlies not joint famlies, ask parents and mostly will say ke baache khush rahne chaiye so if u like intercaste marriage no problems in going ahead with it.
    using sig. of cool jat rock on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunildabas For This Useful Post:

RTEWATIA (November 19th, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sunildabas
    Pehli baat to prashant bhai aap ne thoda sa confuse kar diya, aap ladke hai ya ladki. kyoki jaisa naam se lage raha ki aap ladke hai to shaadi ke baad aapka gotra or caste change hoga ya ladki kya.
    hansi aan lag rahi hi, bayh(shaadi) pacche tere balke jaat nahi rahynge, kassota patni-bhagat deeke hai bhai.
    doosra as dev dahiya has said is jatland.com end of the world. what an extreme thinking of urs.
    aaj kal koi farakh nahi padtha agar shaadi intercaste ho kyonki it does not make much difference if all are educated and it is the time of nuclear famlies not joint famlies, ask parents and mostly will say ke baache khush rahne chaiye so if u like intercaste marriage no problems in going ahead with it.
    using sig. of cool jat rock on
    sahi kaha sunil bhai. aapne to tod ki baat kah di katai.. jaha tak confusion ka sawal hai.To wo to jib aap jiase mahaan log maare jaise soch wale se milonge tabhi door hogi. aur rahi patni bhagat wali baat to patni bhagat wali
    baat to intercaste waalo pe jyada sahi baiten hai ki ek chhori ki liye sab kuch chodan ne tyaar reh sai. sunil bhai aise log apni biradri to kya apne maa -baap -bhai ne bhi chodan ne tyaar reh sai.
    aur bhai mein to nu kahu huin ki ya intercaste kar se SANKAR(Hybrid) mat paida karo nahi to BANIYA bhi maare thopde pe maaran laag jange.

aur sunil bhai, for your kind information i want to tell you that if u go for an intercaste marriage then your children prefer which gotra(mother or father)
    that will be their individual decision, because u are living in Nuclear family................. theek hai na sunil bhai..

It's funny when people discuss LOVE MARRIAGE vs ARRANGED.
    It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered?

Sagaai hui... Shadi Hui... Biwi ghar main aayi... ghar SWARG ban gaya... aur
    main...SWARGWASI...

They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is
    love; after marriage it is self-defense

A person who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
    A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE, is WISE..
    A person who surrenders even if he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.!

Mashooka: Lagta hai meri aankh mein kuch gir gaya, dekho to
    Mashook: ek tinka dikh to raha hai, kyon na usey wahin rahne diya jaye, main
    doobonga to sahara dega
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    It's funny when people discuss LOVE MARRIAGE vs ARRANGED.
    It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered?

Sagaai hui... Shadi Hui... Biwi ghar main aayi... ghar SWARG ban gaya... aur
    main...SWARGWASI...

They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it is
    love; after marriage it is self-defense

A person who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
    A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE, is WISE..
    A person who surrenders even if he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.!

Mashooka: Lagta hai meri aankh mein kuch gir gaya, dekho to
    Mashook: ek tinka dikh to raha hai, kyon na usey wahin rahne diya jaye, main
    doobonga to sahara dega
    hahahahha...Bahut khoob Malik Sahab.... ek dam mast.....

RK^2

Login to view details.

donot u think insan acha hona chahia naki oski caste matter kurni chahia.:rolleyes:[/quote]

I think she is right wat matters is that the person shld b right . Caste doesn't matters but yes i believe we shldn't do it at the cost of our parents hapiness. Otherwise their is no harm in intercaste marriage .

I think what is more important is too remove other social evils like dowry, because v cant deny the fact that in love marriages dowry is not expected, as ppl expect it in arrange marriages.

kaha jata hai bado ke saath argue nahi karna chaiye so if i had write anything wrong i apologise it in advance.

regards
    Megha