Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jat role model: Raj Singh

Hi all,

Just read this posting. Out of touch. just moved and than left on long vacation.

Both Raj bhaisaheb are very good friend of ours.Raj ( sirohi) bhai saheb is in India since March with very hectic schedule with his new role. and Rajbir ( he is not Raj) bhaishaheb is in NY busy in new movie. His last movie was Leela, shot in LA.I don't know whether it was release in India or not. If not seen, grab a movie and look for him with white hair wearing white stripped shirt standing with Swadesh. they are there in 3-4 scenes as well as Mrs Raj Sirohi in the dance song on the stage.

Anyway, i can't write more personal info about them, but surely i will convey all your jat bhai's message to both the families.

As well as Mahima goes, read my old posting. Another good friend of ours here in bay area is her relative and i have met her personally...sorry guys too much. get to go....

buy now!

Anil: you might have met both Raj bhaisheb on Anu's b'day party, when you were here.

Ram Ram Ji,
    No, Doubt Raj Singh is an Eminant Personality in our community and he wants to do something in education field for jats. and Hon'ble sh. Ishwar Singh ji a right person to do this thing. so, i request to sh. Ishwar singh to do this noble work.

thanking you
    Sanjay Dhaka