Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: We need an aggressive Jat Leader in Rajasthan ?

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post
    . .. . . . . It would not be a bad idea if we systematically groom some young mind here, but it is very difficult to get jats to consensus (joking)

I think it’s a very good and mature idea.

Lets try and gather few names of ‘young minds’ who could potentially be cultivated.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Only name that comes to my mind is "Navin Gulia", and i am sure many who have seen his selfless dedication to the community and social service would agree. I have taken this liberty to propose his name without his concurrence.

regards

yes its a good question to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post
    Only name that comes to my mind is "Navin Gulia", and i am sure many who have seen his selfless dedication to the community and social service would agree. I have taken this liberty to propose his name without his concurrence.

regards
    pooree tarah sahmat hoo mai naveen bhai ek samarpit personality hai or aiseee saksh kee to sarahna hee kee janee chahiye par meree najar me
    national level par koi young mind najar nahi aataa. Aise samarpit karykarta to
    yaha bee hai par kya unka status national level par bana sakte hai ?

Agar unko age lane kee koi yojna hai to hame bhee batye poree suport milegee aapko.

netra...........

Who is Navin Gulia ??

Lightbulb

dear aartiji,

u dont know Navin, hummm strange,
    well just visit : www.navingulia.com
    and Jan Jagriti Thread on Jatland!!

Rock on
    Jit
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    Who is Navin Gulia ??
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I think it’s a very good and mature idea.

Lets try and gather few names of ‘young minds’ who could potentially be cultivated.
    aartee jee aap hee nay chehre suggest kare kyo kee national level ke level ka koi young jat meree najar me to hai nahi jo samarpit ho, kootnitigy ho,
    samajik ho. agar aap ke knowledge me ho krpya bataye.

netra....

Exclamation Jat Balwan

what we need is not aggressive jat leaders but leaders who are commited to our cause , leaders are the one who lead with example leaders are not one who are opportunist(there are ample examples around us but i will not name them), we need to make right choices the responsibility is entirely ours we cant turn our backs to it and blame our fate nothing is lost yet. these view are entirely mine and i am sorry if it hurts any JAT'S sensibilites.
    JAT BALWAN

Agenda is more Important

Dear Ramesh Ji,

Nice name. Naveen Gulia is a committed Indian and doing well for the society and not only for Jats. He has established his identity in the community and can take on from there.

However Naveen alone may not be able to achieve the desired results. What we need is an agenda. That is the first thing that comes to my mind. Once the agenda is clear, then we need a core group who supports that agenda. That is what the brain of a political/social organization is. Then we need a face to project it. That face could be Mr. Naveen Gulia.

The core group as well as the face need to understand one thing, that one of them making a mistake will take the spark away from the organization. We really don't need any other organization. Jan Jagriti itself is ideal plateform to launch cleansing of the system. We need to start from one village. Let us convince one entire village across the party lines and across the different communities that we are committted for their development.

Remember "Doodh Ka Jala Chach Ko Bhi Phoonk- Phoonk Kar Pita Hai." and all our communities have experienced that HOT MILK some time or other and hence it is not going to be easy. It has to start off as a social organization like "Jan Jagriti" and then has to be slowly transitioned into a political force that can turn the things around.

Let us have views of the members.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    [ It has to start off as a social organization like "Jan Jagriti" and then has to be slowly transitioned into a political force that can turn the things around

well! starting with a social organisation and then positioning it into a political structure
    is not a bad idea...it seems great... but I wonder if it can be achieved because the success of this plan depends on the attitude of the members of that group.. what I'hve observed in last few years that at present there are hardly few person who want to give something back to society.. may be we are discussing the present problems faced by our society with sensirity and by giving adoptable inputs on this site but the attitude is missing when it comes to implement them on ground level...

pehle wali baat nahi rehi jato maie ab uncleji..without unity this is not possible..
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    well! starting with a social organisation and then positioning it into a political structure
    is not a bad idea...it seems great... but I wonder if it can be achieved because the success of this plan depends on the attitude of the members of that group.. what I'hve observed in last few years that at present there are hardly few person who want to give something back to society.. may be we are discussing the present problems faced by our society with sensirity and by giving adoptable inputs on this site but the attitude is missing when it comes to implement them on ground level...

pehle wali baat nahi rehi jato maie ab uncleji..without unity this is not possible..
    theek kaha mukesh jato me ab pahalee walee bat nahi hai jo ekta pahale thee wo ab najar nai atee uska ek karan or bhee hai 60% jat sampann or educated ho gaye. Jaroorat hee logo ko apas me jodtee hai 1995-96 me Sikar me Jatmasabha hoyee thee mai bhee gayaa tha itne sare jat ek saath dekh kar bhoot khooshee huyee thee. gulabee chehere wale no jawan ek jhande ke neeche khade ho kar jato ka man badha rahe the. Parantoo Phogat golikand ke bad jato me kai dal ban gayee or sikar ka bhoot boora hal ho gayaa.
    Narayan Singh jaise neta bhee us sthitee ko sambhal nahi paa rahe hai.

netra..........

Many are Doing it Too

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post

Dear Mukesh,

Any thing can be achieved. We just need to start it. Jan Jagriti is already there. Mr. Naveen Gulia is a committed social worker. Help him develop this organization, discuss with him the political transition. I am sure together we all can achieve what we want to achieve.

Unfortunate part is that most of us want the over night results and guarantee for success even before we take the first step. Such guarantees come from investment like CD's or Savings accounts which pay in pennies. Big success requires bigger risks. How many of us are willing to take that. Second problem is that we all want to be leader and not soldiers. Be a soldier in an organization, do your best and sooner or later you will become a leader. No army officer is ever commissioned as a General/Brigadier to say the least. They all join at entry level and work their way up. During this journey, some are lost out or get distracted and some continue till end.

Success is a long and hard process. Look in to your self and first find out are you for it? If the answer is yes, the ways will be many.

We do try to blame system, leaders, and every one else that we can have a pick, how many of us have carried out an honest introspection to find out what we are? What we did and what we did not? Some time the most important question to ask to oneself is "am I prepared to do the same thing that I expect others to do for me?"

"Bina Tape Kundan Kanak Kaya Nahin Hoti,
    Apne se badh kar Jag mein koi Maya Nahin Hoti,
    Areh Raah Mein Chalne Wale Rahee ke paon he jante hain yeh to,
    Ki Badlon ki chaon se chaya nahin hoti"
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh View Post
    aartee jee aap hee nay chehre suggest kare kyo kee national level ke level ka koi young jat meree najar me to hai nahi jo samarpit ho, kootnitigy ho,
    samajik ho. agar aap ke knowledge me ho krpya bataye.

netra....

Following is my suggestion, guess people of Rajasthan will choose "first among equals" . . . in times to come.

Manoj Choudhary, Ex Pradhan – Kishanganj, Baara
    Raghuvendra Mirdha, Nagaur/Jodhpur Division
    Harish Choudhary, Barmer
    Virendra Beniwal, MLA - Lunkaransar, Bikaner
    Virendra Choudhary, Bikaner
    Dilip Choudhary, Jetaran/Pali

Following is my suggestion, guess people of Rajasthan will choose "first among equals" . . . in times to come.

Manoj Choudhary, Ex Pradhan – Kishanganj, Baara
    Raghuvendra Mirdha, Nagaur/Jodhpur Division
    Harish Choudhary, Barmer
    Virendra Beniwal, MLA - Lunkaransar, Bikaner
    Virendra Choudhary, Bikaner
    Dilip Choudhary, Jetaran/Pali
    kuch nam or jodna chaunga

Col. Sona Ram (Bikaner)
    Kuldeep Kulhari (Jaipur)
    Rajesh Babel (Jhunjhunu)
    Mahendra Singh Choudhary( X-President of Rajasthan University)

netra......

parantoo ye rajasthan ke yoova hai. All India level par bhee charcha honee chahiye.

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh View Post
    kuch nam or jodna chaunga

Col. Sona Ram (Bikaner)
    Kuldeep Kulhari (Jaipur)
    Rajesh Babel (Jhunjhunu)
    Mahendra Singh Choudhary( X-President of Rajasthan University)

netra......

parantoo ye rajasthan ke yoova hai. All India level par bhee charcha honee chahiye.
    Col. Sona Ram - Its end of the story for him. If he is able to get a MLA ticket, it would be good.

Rest are too young or still to prove their worth in the "Congress" system.