Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: We need an aggressive Jat Leader in Rajasthan ?

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh View Post
    mukesh agar ham mane to leader rajasthan main bhi the
    aur hai, lekin kami hamari hai jo ham oonki kabiliyat ko pahchan
    nahi rahe for example do you about Eeshwar Singh Nehra
    Jato ko OBC main lane main oonka bhoot bada haath hai
    lekin hame pata hi nahi kay tum Sumitra Singh ko jante ho?
    first graduate lady jageerdaroo ke khilaf andolan main koodne
    walee phali mahila thi. Leader bhoot hai rajasthan main par
    oonko wo samman nahi mila jo oonko milna chahiye.

Leader se aap ka kayaa matlab main samajh nahi payaa.
    par ek aisa saksh hai jo apni kary shali ke bare main jana
    jata hai Shri Parasram Maderna rajiv gandhi bhi osse
    baat karte hooe darte the wo bade bade pado par rahte hue
    bhi Jyoti nagar ke ek simple se flat mainr rahte the oonke samne
    kisi ki bolne ki himmat nahi hoti thi.

ho sakta hai mai kuch galat hoo.
    i do agree wid u 100% dear, parasman ji was a great leader n a great person no doubts about that, sadly he died around 2001, one of my friend from rajasthan just confirmed to me that he had dinner in parasram ji's house and there was no nauker / servent there, the food was even served warmly by this great mans doughter, i wish we had more no. of politicians like him, RIP parasram ji

he was also the main contendor for chief ministership but ugly politics and devide between jats 9 within their own community) and rajput's forced this change aur mali chief minister ban gaya, also the contribution of large no. of jat leaders cant be forgotten here who helped this cause of apne ko hi kaatna, sab politicions ko susri apni padi hai, kaum ke baare mei koi sochta hi nahi hai. hope ppl remb. cocroach theory, hum to uth sakte nahi doosre ko bhi nahi uthne dena.

Parasram Maderna, alive and rocking

I suggest you recheck your information; Parasram Maderna is very much alive and contrary to belief he is in good health condition, lives respectfully.

As a matter of fact, Congress President Sonia Gandhi called upon Parasram Maderna on June 26, 2006 at his personal residence in Jaipur. This is for the first time that Sonia Gandhi has gone to someone house for a meeting.

Speculation over Sonia's meeting with Maderna
    http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/28/stor...2809640500.htm

Well, Miss or Mrs Aarti Ji,

I afraid calling Parasram Maderana a mass leader before the scenario that Congress leadership declared Ashok Gahlot as CM of Rajasthan and who just sit at home instead of raising his voice ( If he was a mass leader )

Its ironical that jats influence the politics of Rajasthan but jat leaders don't. You can take example stating from Kumbha Ram Arya, Nathu Ram Mirdha, Ram Niwas Mirdha, Seesh Ram Ola, Parasram maderana, Mr. Saharan, Dhankars and many others. They never tried to unite and just were busy in leg pulling other jat leaders.

They just think about politics but nothing about Jatism.

What you think ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Vijay -Contrary to your belief, ground realties are different.

If PRM was not a mass leader, Sonia Gandhi would not have taken so much trouble to go and meet him at his residence on June 26, 2006 in Jaipur.

And, in politics patience pays . . . its all about endurance

Nevertheless, for record, I will not disagree with your opinion.

In Churu seat always Jat Member of Parliament were elected. Presently Mr. Ram Singh Kaswan is MP from BJP.

I never had seen our leader increase voice in parliament to short out the drinking water problems of our area. Since after independence of India our people still find this main problem and daily spending hours of time to arrange and collect drinking water.

This leaders even not trying to improve the transportation facility, Increase the govt schools considering distance and population of villages etc where as looking own vote benefit for collapse of Jat Gotras in each others.

Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    Vijay -Contrary to your belief, ground realties are different.

If PRM was not a mass leader, Sonia Gandhi would not have taken so much trouble to go and meet him at his residence on June 26, 2006 in Jaipur.

And, in politics patience pays . . . its all about endurance

Nevertheless, for record, I will not disagree with your opinion.

Aarti Ji,

You want to say that if Sonia gandhi meet someone personally, that implies that the person is a mass leader. Well, at least i don't agree on this point. As you know there are many groups in Rajasthan State Congress and maybe there are some issues amongst them and to resolve that issues is the priority of Sonia Gandhi. In similar manner she may had met other congress leaders too. So, its just a part of dimlomacy and politics.

I know patience pays but not always and at least in parties like Congress it hardly matters. It's just a personal thinking and closeness with the Head of the party nothing else. For example, nobody was expecting that Mr. Hooda would be the CM of Haryana after the election as there were many other candidates.

Honestly, i am not against PRM but i am putting up my points of views. I wish all my best wishes if he get a chance to become the first Jat CM of Rajasthan

I suggest you recheck your information; Parasram Maderna is very much alive and contrary to belief he is in good health condition, lives respectfully.

As a matter of fact, Congress President Sonia Gandhi called upon Parasram Maderna on June 26, 2006 at his personal residence in Jaipur. This is for the first time that Sonia Gandhi has gone to someone house for a meeting.

WELL SORRY ABOUT THAT ARTI, i take my words back and also apologise for the same, and no doubts he is a great leader also he worked hard for jat reservation in rajasthan. long live maderana sahab. we need leaders like him and for sure i wish he allways stays in good health.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post

I afraid calling Parasram Maderana a mass leader before the scenario that Congress leadership declared Ashok Gahlot as CM of Rajasthan and who just sit at home instead of raising his voice ( If he was a mass leader )

Its ironical that jats influence the politics of Rajasthan but jat leaders don't. You can take example stating from Kumbha Ram Arya, Nathu Ram Mirdha, Ram Niwas Mirdha, Seesh Ram Ola, Parasram maderana, Mr. Saharan, Dhankars and many others. They never tried to unite and just were busy in leg pulling other jat leaders.

What you think ?

well vijay if you had read my post above this post of urz u would have realised as how gehlot came into power. and for sure if sonia gandhi is calling up on someones house for the first time in her political carrer it does matter, bhaiya koi kisi ke paas tahi jaata hai jab koi kaam hota hai ya phir us aadmi ki koi khaas importance hoti hai aur woh bhi netagiri mei to khaas kar and on top of that when the one who went is in a sense the most powerfull person of this country and also one of the most powerfull women in world.

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    well vijay if you had read my post above this post of urz u would have realised as how gehlot came into power. and for sure if sonia gandhi is calling up on someones house for the first time in her political carrer it does matter, bhaiya koi kisi ke paas tahi jaata hai jab koi kaam hota hai ya phir us aadmi ki koi khaas importance hoti hai aur woh bhi netagiri mei to khaas kar and on top of that when the one who went is in a sense the most powerfull person of this country and also one of the most powerfull women in world.

Dabas bhai,

I read the post mentioned by you and i know already that how come Asok Gahlot became CM. If you had read my post ( Post no 26 ) carefully i mentioned that too.

I know Parasram Maderna from past when he was just an MLA. Did i told you that my grandfather were also MLA from Rajasthan ( Consecutively 3 times ) and i know about Rajasthan politics a lot. When politics became dirty we didn't took interest in that. Still my relatives are in politics there. Even My brother-in-law were minister in Ashok Gahlot's ministry.

You said about the grand daughter of Maderana Ji, she was classmate of my cousin sister in MGD School, Jaipur.

I also know that PRM is a simple and down to earth person. But this is nowdays politics man, and you must armed urself with all the weapons of today's politics. Some people can't do that and they suffers.

And what you say about that one of the most powerful woman, what you think about her ability when she choose a candidate in Rajasthan elections who celeberated Diwaali on the the day when Mrs. Indira Gandhi shot dead.

And what you say about that one of the most powerful woman, what you think about her ability when she choose a candidate in Rajasthan elections who celeberated Diwaali on the the day when Mrs. Indira Gandhi shot dead.

And who might this be !!

aarti jee aab bilkul theek kah rahee hai mai pichle 20 salo se contress se juda hua hu jaipur mai 1990 tak mai jaipur jila youth contress me kaam kar chukaa hoo or ye mera sobhagya hai kee maine respected parasram madairna jee ke sath kam kiya hai we kafi padhe likhe knowledgeble or swabheemani
    insaan hai. jat neta or bhee hai jaise:- chandrabhan, jo kai party badal chuke hai, sheesh ram ola jo shirf jhunjhunu kee rajniti hee kar sakte hai,
    rajendra choundary (Jodhpur) se jo arakshan ke samay kayaro kee tarah
    ro pade the. ek or naam that Mr. Nathu Ram Mirdha. Jo ab nahee hai.
    jo stage par sareaam gali de kar bolte the chahe wo hardev joshi jee ho
    ya bhero singh shekhhawat, mujhe oon kee ek baat yaad hai ek baar
    jab VP Singh PM bane the to jaipur mai ramniwas baag me mitting thee
    waha par RSS ke aadmi gundagardi karne ke liye ghusgaye chupchap
    idhar kafi sankhya me jat bhai bhee the par RSS wale pahale se hee
    age baithe the jaise hee sabha shuruu hooi RSS wale shor machane lage
    tabhe to wo kahde ho kar bole"are ke karo susro maro salo ne...."
    phir kyaa tha jat birch gaye or RSS walo ko koot koot kar bahar nikala.

Aaaj bhee oonko Nagor me Nathu Baba ke naam se jan jaata hai.

Netra...

Exclamation

Dear Vijay

if someone is down to earth and a honest man he should be appreciated, no doubts about this, mor so when he worked for our community.

well thats for sonia gandhi to choose weather someone celebrated diwali on the date indira gandhi died, this is more of a protocol kindda thing, we should not bo concerned wid this fact, we are certianlly not discussing about congress or sonia here.

also the kind of history u mentioned about your own family is really great, i wish some day using that legacy you come into politics and do something for community and nation, wish u all da very best!!!!!

What you think ?
    Mr Vijay,
    ram ram

aap kya kahna chahte hai samaj nahee pa raha hoo kumbha ram arya
    to cm ban hee chuke the parntoo ghoshana hone se ek raat pahale
    hee hart attack se oonka swargwas ho gaya. Ram Niwas Mirdha, Seesh Ram Ola, Parasram maderana, Mr. Saharan, Dhankars inki tulna aap
    paras ram maderna se kar rahe hai.....mai ek jajagh pahle bee bata
    chuka hoo ek the Nathu Ram Mirdha we wastav me Jat leadero
    me apna ek alag hee mahatv rakhte the...

netra....

kumbha ram arya to cm ban hee chuke the parntoo ghoshana hone se ek raat pahale hee hart attack se oonka swargwas ho gaya.
    netra....
    I Know about that incident, as my Granfather and Kumbha Ram Arya were fast friends and we had family terms with his family. They remain togather during freedom Struggle, fight against Rajput supermacy and after independence in Politics too. I know he was gem of a person.

Ram Niwas Mirdha, Seesh Ram Ola, Parasram maderana, Mr. Saharan, Dhankars inki tulna aap paras ram maderna se kar rahe hai.....mai ek jajagh pahle bee bata chuka hoo ek the Nathu Ram Mirdha we wastav me Jat leadero me apna ek alag hee mahatv rakhte the...
    netra....
    I am not questioning anybody. I just wanted to mention a few famous jat leaders. No comparasions. You are right again Nathu Ram Mirdha was a nice person too.

I would certainly agree with onething Natrapal mentioned, comparing Maderna ji with contemporary leaders would be lack of political insight or if I may say political ignorance. He probably is in totally a different league.

Yes, we can not compare him with kind of Nathuram ji Midha or for that matter Ch. Bansi Lal ji.

aarti jee aab bilkul theek kah rahee hai mai pichle 20 salo se contress se juda hua hu jaipur mai 1990 tak mai jaipur jila youth contress me kaam kar chukaa hoo or ye mera sobhagya hai kee maine respected parasram madairna jee ke sath kam kiya hai we kafi padhe likhe knowledgeble or swabheemani

Netra...
    Natrapal so what do you now. With such a track record how come you are not in congress and active. You are most welcome to write to me via the forum or directly to discuss political and social matters pertaining to our community.

Thumbs up

Time is changed now and politics becomes dirty and and ofcourse we can't compare Ch. Kumbha Ram Arya and Ch. Nathu Ram Mirdha with the politicians of these days.

Yes, i agree that Ch. Paras Ram Maderana is still having that attitude and honesty in his politics.

But my point of view is that i afraid if he can involve himself in the things what our present time politicians are doing ?

Yes, i agree that Ch. Paras Ram Maderana is still having that attitude and honesty in his politics. But my point of view is that i afraid if he can involve himself in the things what our present time politicians are doing ?

OK Vijay, lets have your verdict, who according to you can deliver in Rajsthan’s Jat Politics ??

Thumbs up

OK Vijay, lets have your verdict, who according to you can deliver in Rajsthan’s Jat Politics ??

Well, i don't see any Jat leader who can make a difference in the Rajasthan politics but no doubt that Paras Ram Maderana stands tall above any other present jat leader.

Aarti Ji

You are very right about Mr Maderana, but please can you say something when
    somebody not in news what is his status in politics. I think Politics is depend
    on popularity of that person who is in politics whether his Imandar or Chor,
    whether he is down to earth or very high status.

Please say what change you find in his status after the visit Mrs Sonia Ghandhi.

Karmveer Chahal

Natrapal so what do you now. With such a track record how come you are not in congress and active. You are most welcome to write to me via the forum or directly to discuss political and social matters pertaining to our community.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.