Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: We need an aggressive Jat Leader in Rajasthan ?

Thumbs up

Vijay

POLITICS: In Hindi the word is divided into two, namely Netagiri and Rajniti

Your logics certainly prevails in Netagiri.
    Rajniti is a different ball-game altogether

Aarti: Did you study in JNU, which batch ?

Netrapal: I am based in Jaipur, pls do call on when you are in Jaipur next. Would be great to meet up with you.

Guys, you all are taking this issue too seriously, take it easy, its just a friendly forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mirdha View Post
    Vijay

POLITICS: In Hindi the word is divided into two, namely Netagiri and Rajniti

Your logics certainly prevails in Netagiri.
    Rajniti is a different ball-game altogether
    Ohhh Really can u explain that who divided that word ( politics ) into two and why ?

You should try to patient your new discovery of the word 'Netagiri'

After reading ur thoughts i am waiting for the 8th wonder of this world i.e. what is Rajniti according to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mirdha View Post
    Guys, you all are taking this issue too seriously, take it easy, its just a friendly forum.
    Right, why ppl bother when this man with wonderful attitude and having such a knowledge ( Stilll have to prove that he knows about the ABC of politics ) is there. :eek: :rolleyes:
    Last edited by vijay; September 24th, 2006 at 02:59 AM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Vijay, you need to take it personal. Raghvendra is just repeating what all “Indian Political Thought” books say.

Raghvendra: Yes I was in JNU, SIS . . . I guess you must have also picked up that phrase from JNU, Prof Jha’s class if I have not forgotten.

AND, if I understand who you are by your name and ID, I think you have a right to say what you said.

R N Mirdha is another player as far as rajasthan politics is concerned.

Can some one give some information regarding his political style ,his identification with jat interests,his current political influence with sonia family and his scope of fulfilling a jat space in congress decision body and similar related information.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Arti ji

I wanted to know two things about jat poltics in Rajasthan.

Was there any meeting of all jat leaders at Natwar's residence for jat cm when gehlot was CM ,it was in papers next morning but denied by Natwar Singh.

And it was often rumoured that Bhairon Singh has influenced PRM during his CM's and PRM's leader of oppostion tenure and reason cited was his son only.

I do think that as far honesty and stature goes no one can compete with PRM.

It was a news to me that politics in rajasthan too centres on jatv/s others as in haryana and punjab and not on rajput v/s others.

Is there no other group that sides with jat in elections as sikh generally go with jats in haryana.
    narenderkharb jee
    ram ram

rajasthan rajpoot rajo ka rajya raha hai maharaja surajmal baad me bharatpur ke raja bane, jat mostly kisaan hee the rajpoot jamidar
    kissano par man mana atyachar karte the fir krantee kayee or
    jatoo ne sangarsh karke jagardiri pratha se mukti payee ab
    upar ka tabka to jaise baniye, rajpoot, brahman to isliye naraj hai
    ke jaat itnee tarakee kyo kargaye, other cast isliye naraj hai kee
    unhee ke samkaksh rahne wali cast taraki kyo kar gayee is liye
    yaha jato se nafrat kee jatee hai pahale jato ko gadha, ghodta
    kah kar bulate the par ab jat nam se hee darte hai isliye yaha rajneetee
    jat banam other cast hotee hai isee karan yaha se Balram Jakhar jee
    bahar se aakar chunave jeete, Darmander Bikaner se chunav jeet gaye

Kubha Ram Jee ke bad Parasram maderna hee aise member hai jo
    CM ke layak hai ye congress alakmaan par nirbhar hai jise chahe
    banade.

netra......

What’s the general perception to Jat Mahashabha in Rajasthan and it’s working these days.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    R N Mirdha is another player as far as rajasthan politics is concerned.

Can some one give some information regarding his political style ,his identification with jat interests,his current political influence with sonia family and his scope of fulfilling a jat space in congress decision body and similar related information.

I believe Ram Niwas Mirdha ji has been able to create a niche for himself in Delhi and International sphere, doubt he shall be interesting in Rajasthan anymore, moreover for last few yers he was only coming to Rajasthan to take care of social activities/projects Mirdha Foundation and their other Trusts did, which I am informed Mirdha ji has given to his grandson who is more of a grass-root man.

Thanks Netrapal ji and Aarti ji

That leaves Parasram Maderna ji as the most probable claimant for CM post from jat camp.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think that Rajasthan Jats have done a wonderful example while going for reservation with other OBC. Why cant the seat of CM also be reserved for OBC, n particularly for Jats? After all Jats are the majority community over there. Its irony that none of them could become CM in Rajasthan though Jats had the capability of making 2 Rajputs PM and the first Jat PM of India, Charan Singh was Jat that too in a time when no Rajput could ever think of becoming PM.

I feel that no Jat politician lacks any merit over there, its due to the anti-Jat propaganda over there, particularly by Rajputs that no Jat could become CM over there.
    Last edited by nknauhwar; September 26th, 2006 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    What’s the general perception to Jat Mahashabha in Rajasthan and it’s working these days.
    Aarti jee, namaskar

ch.charan singh ke karan jato ko log janne lage the isse pahale jato kee dasha rajasthan me koi khash achee nahee thee aaj bhee kai district
    backward hai mai jyada to nahee ghooma par jaipur ke aas-pass ke gaon
    me mai shadi byah ke samy kafi gaya hoo mostly Fagi thesil, Bassi, Bagru
    yaha gao aaj bhee pichde hooe hai.

Vijay Poonia jise log gunda kahte hai ne sabse bahle jaipur me jat maasabha kaa nirmaan kiya jat hostel, kissan chatravas ka nirman karvaya
    mujhe aaj bhee yad hai 1990 me film star dhermendra ko jato ne khoon
    se tola tha or desh ke mukhya jat sportspersons ko sammanit kiya tha
    usme hamne bhee yogdan diya tha.

OBC ke liye sabse pahel Sheesh Ram Ola ne apnee meeting me Poorv
    PM Devgoda Jee ko Jhunjhunu bulwaya tha, waha par OBC ke ghoshna
    sabse pahale ek manch par kee gayee. Uske Baar Prof Ishwar Singh
    Nehra jinko aaj koi nahee janta ne kai pratisthit jato se sampark kiya
    or ek manch ka nirmaan kiya jat mahasabha. RPSC ke poorv chairman
    Shri Gyan Prakash Pilaniya ko Rajasthan Jat Maha Sabha ka Adyash banaya gaya or Raja Ram Meel bane Kosha Adyash. Pahalwaan Dara Singh
    ko Bhartiya Jata sabha ka adyakh manoneet kiya gaya.

Fir chunav aye rajasthan me jato ko sanghthit dekh atal bihar vajpayee ne
    Sikar me mahariya ke sabha me jato ko OBC me shamil karne ka vada kar
    diya or unke samne khade umeedvaar balram jakjad OBC ke paksh me nahee the jiskaa parinam wo pichlee do haar ke room me bhoogt chuke hai

aaj jat maha sabha itne sakriya nahe rah gayee hai. Idhar Natwar Singh
    Mulyam Singh ke saath apne putra jagat singh ke sath naya morcha kholne
    ke mood me hai. waise Vasundhar bhee jat se shaadi karne ke karn jat
    CM to hai hee.......

ye jaruri nahi kee jat CM me ho jaruri hai kee rajasthan me jat hee power me ho. Aaj Satish Poonia, Sawarmal Jat, Smt.Santosh Ahlawat, Manniya
    Sumitra Singh Jaise Jat Neta BJP me apnaa alag hee mahatv rakhte hai
    inke age rajpoot neta bhee dab gaye hai.

netra....

This is what appeared in Dainik Bhaskar today

http://www.bhaskar.com/newsitems/vie...s.php?id=22057

×ÎðÚU‡ææ ·¤ô ×ÙæÙð ·¤è ·¤ôçàæàæ&# 240;´ çȤÚU ÌðÁ
    ÖæS·¤ÚU ‹ØêÁ
    25 September 2006
    ÁØÂéÚU
    Âêßü çßÎðàæ ×¢˜æè ÙÅUßÚU çâ¢ãU ·ð¤ ·¤æ¢»ýýð&# 226; âð çÙc·¤æâÙ ·ð¤ ÕæÎ ÂýÎðàæ ·¤è ÁæÅU ÚUæÁÙèçÌ ·¤ô Îð¹Ìð ãUé°, ÂæÅUèü ·ð¤ ßçÚUcÆU ÙðÌæ ÂÚUâÚUæ× ×ÎðÚU‡ææ ·¤ô ÚUæcÅUþèØ ·¤æØüâç×&# 231;Ì ×ð´ ÜæÙð ·¤è ·¤ßæØÎ çȤÚU ÌðÁ ãUô »§ü ãUñÐ

ÂæÅUèü âê˜æô¢ ·ð¤ ¥ÙéâæÚU, ×ÎðÚU‡ææ âð çȤÚU ¥æ»ýýãU ç·¤Øæ Áæ ÚUãUæ ãUñ ç·¤ ÚUæcÅUþèØ ·¤æØüâç×&# 231;Ì ·ð¤ çÜ° ¥Õ ßð ¥ÂÙè âãU×çÌ Îð Îð´Ð ©U‹ãð´ ×ÙæÙð ·ð¤ »¢ÖèÚU ÂýØæâ ç·¤° Áæ ÚUãUð ãUññ´, ÂÚU âæÍ ×ð´ ÂæÅUèü ×ð´ ØãU çß¿æÚU Öè ãUô ÚUãUæ ãUñ ç·¤ ØçÎ ×ÎðÚU‡ææ ÚUæÁè ÙãUè´ ãUé° Ìô ÚUæ×çÙßæ&#22 6; ç×Ïæü ·¤ô ·¤æØüâç×&# 231;Ì ×ð´ ÜðÙð ·¤è ·¤ßæØÎ ·¤è Áæ°»èÐ

§â·ð¤ Öè ¥æâæÚU ãUññ´ ç·¤ ÁËÎ ãUôÙð ßæÜð Èð¤ÚUÕÎÜ ×ð´ Âêßü ×éØ×¢˜æè ¥àæô·¤ »ãUÜôÌ ·¤ô °¥æ§üâèâ&# 232; ·ð¤ ×ãUæâç¿ß ÂÎ ·¤è çÁ×ðÎæÚU&#2 32; âð ×é€Ì ç·¤Øæ Áæ â·¤Ìæ ãUñÐ §â·ð¤ ÕæÎ ÚUæÁSÍæÙ ·¤æ¢»ýýð&# 226; ×ð´ Öè ÕÎÜæß ·¤è â¢ÖæßÙæ ÕÙ â·¤Ìè ãUñÐ

·¤æ¢»ýýð&# 226; ¥ŠØÿæ âôçÙØæ »æ¢Ïè ·ð¤ ÙñÙèÌæÜ âð ÜõÅUÙð ·ð¤ ÕæÎ âô×ßæÚU ·¤ô ÂæÅUèü ×ð´ çÎÙ ÖÚU ÚUæÁÙèçÌ·& #164; âÚU»ç×üØæ& #162; ÚUãUè´Ð ÚUæÁSÍæÙ ·¤è ÚUæÁÙèçÌ Öè §Ù×ð´ àææç×Ü ÚUãUèÐ âôçÙØæ çÂÀUÜè ÕæÚU ÁÕ ¥·¤æÜ ·ð¤ ãUæÜæÌ ÁæÙÙð ÚUæÁSÍæÙ ¥æ§ü¢ Íè, ÌÕ ßð ¹æâÌõÚU âð ×ÎðÚU‡ææ ·ð¤ ƒæÚU »§ü Íè´Ð §âð ÂýÎðàæ ·¤è ÁæÅU ÚUæÁÙèçÌ ×ð´ ·¤æȤè â·¤æÚUæˆ×· ¤ ÉU¢» âð çÜØæ »Øæ ÍæÐ ©UÙ·¤ô çȤÚU ×ÙæÙð ·¤è ·¤ßæØÎ §âè M¤Â ×ð´ Üè Áæ ÚUãUè ãUñÐ
    Last edited by aarti; September 26th, 2006 at 04:49 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear friends,

Why don't we open a political wing of the members here to put a force to our views. We people here are very transparent and farward looking and if we have political wing and stay united we can be a reality soon. I think we need to think about it and we need to think big.

Regards,

Nice idea Ramesh

Let us see what can be done.

It is always good to involve some intelligent and farward looking persons in matters concerning our society.

My view regarding this proposal is our group should be more in advisory capacity rather a real player in politics.

There is some error in massage due to hindi format of Danik Bhaskar.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; September 26th, 2006 at 01:30 PM.

Very good idea, lets discuss more about this in all our sincerty

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post
    Dear friends,

Why don't we open a political wing of the members here to put a force to our views. We people here are very transparent and farward looking and if we have political wing and stay united we can be a reality soon. I think we need to think about it and we need to think big.

Regards,
    Nice idea Ramesh

Cool Main Hoon Na

It's true as Rajasthan need a aggressive Jat Leader. but also being a jat, I want some one who can take pain to change something which should not happen in the way it is going now, and we all need to contribute in this.
    Rajasthan is having a lot resources and men power but still not among the list of nicely developed states. we want someone who know better current prospect and have an idea to change the things to make Rajasthan truly Raja + sthan.

So bhaiyon expecting full support for my campaign. as i always thought of joining politics, but don’t want to be just a Politician as we already have. :rolleyes:
    I have got PLENTY of Common Sence...... I just choose to IGNORE it... :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekphogat View Post

So bhaiyon expecting full support for my campaign. as i always thought of joining politics, but don’t want to be just a Politician as we already have. :rolleyes:
    Nice to read your comments, I wish you all the best. But we do need existing leaders, who do you think suits your needs at present.

Thumbs up

Gud thouhts Abhishek,

But i afraid that the discussion here is that who is the current Jat leader who can influence the politics of Rajasthan in the benefit of Jats.

Shall we wait for your entrance in politics and after effects or discuss about the present scenario ???
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

It's true as Rajasthan need a aggressive Jat Leader. but also being a jat, I want some one who can take pain to change something which should not happen in the way it is going now, and we all need to contribute in this.
    Rajasthan is having a lot resources and men power but still not among the list of nicely developed states. we want someone who know better current prospect and have an idea to change the things to make Rajasthan truly Raja + sthan.

bhai abhishek ab pahale wali baat nahi hai rajasthan aaj kee tarik me most
    progressive states me aachuka hai jaipur mahanagar kee shreni me hai
    or to or pilani bhee best town of the country me gina jata hai. Rajasthan
    me sabse jyada videshe shelani ate hai apne jhunjhu district me hee
    aap dekh sakte hao mandava fort.

Jhunjhunu me Mahendsar ka nam suna hai yaha kee sharab aaj kal mostly
    5 Star Hotels or vidisho me kafi famous hai.

Ek of cheej hai wo hai Camel Milk jise peek bheemaram jat badmer me
    ek bache ka baap ban gaya jiskee umar 88 saal kee hai camel Milk 45 Rs. per kg hai iskee lassi icecream famous ho chuki hai.

abhe 10 saal ke baad rajasthan desh ka number state hoga

This time Rajasthan is a most progressive state.

Netra.......

Hunting for younger Jat leaders in Rajasthan

So we have two budding leaders now, Netrapal and Abhishek, Good going. . . . but till we wait for their grand entrance, we shall still need people to fill the gap post Parasram ji Maderna and Ram Niwas Mirdha ji and Sis Ram ji Old or for that matter Subash Maharia ji, who BJP just might appoint head of BJP-Rajasthan in immediate future.

Lets debate on some of the existing younger Jat leaders of Rajasthan, people who we know will stand for election in 2008-2009