Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: We need an aggressive Jat Leader in Rajasthan ?

We need an aggressive Jat Leader in Rajasthan ?

It is really pity painful to see that rajasthan has not been able to produce even a single aggressive Jat leader who really can represent our community in true sense. Although there have been many Jat leader active in politics but none of them have been able to set an example to our next generation. Some of them feel ashamed to be called a Jat Leader so I don’t think we can really expect for any thing from such type of leaders. The territory of Sikar, Jhunjhunu and Churu which known as a Shekhawati, where jats are really playing a significant role in politics. No party can win election without their support. But this region is also missing a real Jat leader. Sikar district has a Jat Mp (Subash Maharia) but he did nothing for the community and in the same way in Jhunjhunu, Sishram Ola has been elected for many times for the parliament but failed to do anything good for our community. From a long time we are demanding for a jat chief minister in state but hardly there is any leader in our community who deserve this post.
    The leader who impressed me much is Amra Ram (MLA from CPM). He might be called a true jat leader, in him I saw many characteristics which are much crucial to be an aggressive jat leader. But being a communist follower he can not lead to the entire community because his party’s ideology doesn’t suit to Jats.
    In previous assembly election some ratio of the jat votes have shifted towards BJP but I think our interests may not be fulfill with it because BJP is known as a Rajput and Baniya party.
    In the congress there were some rays of hope when Narayan Singh was elected as a PCC (Pardesh Congress Committee) chief but again there was nothing except disappointment, as he did nothing remarkable neither for our community nor for his party. Now Ram Narayan Choudhary has nominated as an opposition leader in assembly but I am not sure he would be able to enlighten our comm in state.
    What is the main reason behing this? Why have we not been able to introduce a true jat leader in state. One day some one told me that the basic problem with us is that we (JAT) in rajasthan never sit together, and always fight with each other. That’s why every political party play with us for their own interests.
    In my views, we need a leader like Ashok Gehlot (who makes all saini community proud) in state who can move ahead by bringing every dissatisfied sections of the society together so that in future we may have a JAT CM in state.

Pata nahi koi aisa leader kab hoga...???Kabi kabi to aisa lagta hai ki mujhe hi chunav ladna padega… LOL
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

You have raised a very valid issue Mukesh.
    As we see Jats are dominant in many constituencies and they are in a good number in assembly but not able to do something for community.
    Majority of the blame goes to the mere party politics.actaully they are using the community.
    You rightly pointed out towards the shortcomings. The main problem is the lack of unity in the community. We are divided in all polotical parties. Traditionally Jats were with congress but they could not get anything from them.Now they are switching to BJP but seems that the result is going to be same. Even on individual basis the political leaders are doing nothing towards community upliftment.
    We need people who are selfless and committed to community and state and in a whole countries upliftment.
    Last edited by sjakhars; January 21st, 2006 at 07:05 PM.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

How About Leading?

Dear Mukesh,
    The point raised by you is vaild and age old and does not pertain to Rajasthan alone. The story is the same in other Jat populated states be it Haryana, UP or MP.
    The community should get united, the Jat leaders should do this and that, they did not look after the community and so on are the statements made regularly. This has not helped in past nor it is going to help in future.
    Rather than cursing the old leaders, or current leaders, it may be a good idea that one takes the lead and uniites the community, no easy task by any means. But then extraordinary results requires extraordinary efforts. It is easy to criticize Gandhi today, but how many or us can leave the comfort of a secure job and get ready to recieve physical tourcher and devote our life what Gandhi did.
    Most poeple will argue that, if I take lead, no one is going to follow me. Well that is true, people don't follow you unless they are convinced that you are the people whom they can trust. Unfortunately people have different interests. For some one getting a license by illigitimate means may be service to community while for others it may be construction of a depleted road in the neighborhood. Definition of community service differs from person to person.
    If that be the case, then what should a leader do?
    The first and foremost thing is to contact people and make sure they know you and what you stand for. It may take months or years, but definitely will not be done overnight. If you are really concerned for the community then take the lead. You have to focus on your mission and probably may have to forget your near ones. You may have to make the community your family and bring every one member togather. Difficult but achievable.
    Such work do not get you much money (not withstanding the fact that most politicians or even social workers have made a lot) The true service to community has to come from the character called "Garibdas" who has left the lust of accumulating the wealth and has decided to concentrate his/her energies for the upliftment of the community.
    I don't believe in non-political organizations. One has to create a political organization and get into power to take decisions. Not and easy task, but definitely achievable.
    The democratic system does not allow you to get to the power based on a narrow political base. Thus while one has to ensure that the entire community is with him/her, he/she has to take all other communities along and look after the interests of community called "INDIAN" rather then only taking care of Jats or Rajputs.

A lot can be written on the subject. It is because of this reason I had been propogating to have a rural community strength, where the interests of the rural population are taken care of. Remember any thing given free only spoils the public. People must earn their living. If you give a fish to some one, you feed him only for a day, but if you tell him how to fish you feed him for life.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

I agree with Mr. Virendra, its very tough to follow that route :p. Almost all of us are thinkers but we need perormers. Who knows there may be some Jat leader who is doing this.

I agree with mukesh partly, we need aggresive leader in Rajastan, but not Haryana. Haryana is already a heaven for Jats. Be it any government the power is with Jats always. Thankgod that anti-jat bishnoi Bhajanlal was dethroned by hooda. :D

JAT leader

yes i aggree that we need a aggressive jat leader in rajasthan,in haryana no problem always jats in power and haryana given us DEVILAL(TAU) a great jat leader
    rajasthan given Balram jakhar,kunwar natwar singh,Gyan prakash pilania(who played a great role in obtaining reservation for jats in rajasthan)
    all jats in rajasthan become united for OBC reservation,rajasthan only the state in country where jats got reservation it is example of unity when it needs.i belong to jhunjhunu dist. shisram ola is the MP from here he is always ready to work for his consistuency and for all jats. he bought two PM of india DEVEGODA and IK GUJRAL in jhunjhunu and raised his consistuency problems and jat reservation issue shisram ola JAMIN SE JUDDA HUA ADMI HAI MANTA HOO WO AGGRESSIVE NAHI HAI LEKIN JATO KE LIYE USNE BAHOOT KUCH KIYA HAI. we can not forget his services for jat community.

One can not understand why jats are denied their right, despite being the largest group in rajasthan.

A jat CM for rajasthan and creation of Harit Pardesh are two most important unfinished objectives of jat nation.
    Let us strive for it, in what ever capacity we can do.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

But we do have a powerful politicql leader in Rajasthan

Dear Mukesh,
    But we do have a fine aggressive jat leader in Rajasthan. She is the Chief Minister of the state. Let us support her and not erode her strength by seeking too many options during her first term. It is important to support her for a second term in the best interests of the kaum. Let us demonstrate political sophistication at this point of time.. What do you think

Regards Amit

Login to view details.

Red face jat leaders

it is evident from our history that jats hav produced fierce warriors and daring leaders but unity is the question that has been lingering on ever since we realised ourselves.
    the main points that can be pointed out are
    1.it is easy to manipulate jats because they are simple and hardworkilg peasents.
    2.the rivalries sparked among them even by a trivial incident can lead to fatal fights and even killings.
    3.religion also hav divided us,sikh jats (jatts) r cosidered separate and inter marriage doesnt take place even though their blood is as pure as ours(because they dont marry outside).
    4.absence of a common platform to unite them and give them a voice which can be heard by the whole community.
    5.absence of a political body exclusively for jats for their needs ..just like sikhs hav akalis.

i think if we can overcome these flaws then our community can be the most advanced,educated and most contributing to the nation.

any ways im just 18 and away from my country for a while so if i said something that is inappropriate...plz pardon me.:o

Quote Originally Posted by amitdahiya
    Dear Mukesh,
    She is the Chief Minister of the state.
    Regards Amit
    bhai how she is a jat ??
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

JAAT ke byaahi to JAATNI hui hor ke JHEEMRI hui.................
    sunnnn example...... teri noo kona simajh main aawe.......
    Master ki bahu masterni.....
    Dakder ki bahu dakderni......
    arrrrrrrr
    JAAT ki bohdiya JAATNI............
    eibbe to aagi hoggi simajh main..............hihihihhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhh hohohhhhhhhhh........... mukesh bhai tu bhi katai hadh kare...... badaam pee ke bhi saari kho di tai to..................
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    bhai how she is a jat ??
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

A jat leader who identifies him or herself with jats and jat interests.

Last time we heard about her jat husband was when she denied him houce entry and the poor guy was living seprately in Rohtak.What is the situation now, we don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet
    JAAT ke byaahi to JAATNI hui hor ke JHEEMRI hui.................
    sunnnn example...... teri noo kona simajh main aawe.......
    Master ki bahu masterni.....
    Dakder ki bahu dakderni......
    arrrrrrrr
    JAAT ki bohdiya JAATNI............
    eibbe to aagi hoggi simajh main..............hihihihhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhhh hohohhhhhhhhh........... mukesh bhai tu bhi katai hadh kare...... badaam pee ke bhi saari kho di tai to..................
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    Raandh kaat di katte hi parshanteee

Ibja u Zindagi bhar na bhulega......... HAHAHAHA
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Login to view details.
    Not making Jat CM in Rajasthan is not due to the faults of Jats. Its due to their opposition by Rajputs and other allied lobies at the center.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 10th, 2006 at 04:14 PM.

Login to view details.
    Rajputs will tolerate any other caste from lowest to highest but not Jat. They can even tolerate Jat PM at center but not Jat CM in Rajasthan.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 10th, 2006 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007
    bhai how she is a jat ??
    mukesh agar ham mane to leader rajasthan main bhi the
    aur hai, lekin kami hamari hai jo ham oonki kabiliyat ko pahchan
    nahi rahe for example do you about Eeshwar Singh Nehra
    Jato ko OBC main lane main oonka bhoot bada haath hai
    lekin hame pata hi nahi kay tum Sumitra Singh ko jante ho?
    first graduate lady jageerdaroo ke khilaf andolan main koodne
    walee phali mahila thi. Leader bhoot hai rajasthan main par
    oonko wo samman nahi mila jo oonko milna chahiye.

Leader se aap ka kayaa matlab main samajh nahi payaa.
    par ek aisa saksh hai jo apni kary shali ke bare main jana
    jata hai Shri Parasram Maderna rajiv gandhi bhi osse
    baat karte hooe darte the wo bade bade pado par rahte hue
    bhi Jyoti nagar ke ek simple se flat mainr rahte the oonke samne
    kisi ki bolne ki himmat nahi hoti thi.

ho sakta hai mai kuch galat hoo.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilchahar
    yes i aggree that we need a aggressive jat leader in rajasthan,in haryana no problem always jats in power and haryana given us DEVILAL(TAU) a great jat leader
    rajasthan given Balram jakhar,kunwar natwar singh,Gyan prakash pilania(who played a great role in obtaining reservation for jats in rajasthan)
    all jats in rajasthan become united for OBC reservation,rajasthan only the state in country where jats got reservation it is example of unity when it needs.i belong to jhunjhunu dist. shisram ola is the MP from here he is always ready to work for his consistuency and for all jats. he bought two PM of india DEVEGODA and IK GUJRAL in jhunjhunu and raised his consistuency problems and jat reservation issue shisram ola JAMIN SE JUDDA HUA ADMI HAI MANTA HOO WO AGGRESSIVE NAHI HAI LEKIN JATO KE LIYE USNE BAHOOT KUCH KIYA HAI. we can not forget his services for jat community.
    I also agree that Sis Ram Ola is dedicated simple Jat leader. I owe my achievements to him in my research work when he was our Minister earlier.

Login to view details.
    Just want to write an example, How other politicians help own cast

Mulayam singh yadav has done so much for yadavs for example you can c mostly every good post in U.P govt have been taken by yadavs. He do lot for own people .If I remember well
    he is the one who chaged Merrut university name to chowdhary charan sing university ..
    no western jat politicains was able to do it.

He is a man who favour help his people like any thing starting from own caste .

we require some who have more than him.What I mean here are good qualities.I really like this man's open heart for his people.

Most of our politicains do not have unity .....

Most of them have one formula AAO -- KHAO --KAMAO - JAAO
    This is the big reason our areas are not developed in case of infrastructure and unemployment and our youths are moving towards crime.

Regards
    Sandeep

Jat Politics in Rajasthan

I have just become a member of this site, its really for the first time I am digging into it, I am both amused and surprised by the kind of seriousness in this forum. Friends its really commendable that at least us, IT literate generation, is discussing for larger good of the Jat community which probably our elders should have done.

Mukesh, it’s a very thoughtful topic, though I am not sure if we need an aggressive Jat leader in Rajasthan, but we surely need a leader, a mass leader, a leader we can respect, not just politically but socially as well.

As Netrapal Singh Choudhary puts it, one such mass leader we have is “Parasram Maderna”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasram_Maderna. Yes, he still lives in a two bedroom flat in Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur.

I doubt many people know about him, but then I doubt many people know about Jat Politics in Rajasthan. Its rather sad how he missed becoming Rajasthan first Jat Chief Minister, thanks to the infighting our own self proclaimed leaders.

We need to be conscious of our social responsibilities and we need to learn to demand what we want and whom we want.

You surely have insight to Rajasthan politics.

Jat Cheif Minister for Rajasthan

In 1946, a retired DIG of police in Rajasthan, Baldev Ram Mirdha, created the Marwar Kisan Sabha in Jodhpur division of Rajasthan, primarily to introduce land reforms. The Marwar Kisan Sabha represented the Jats, and its merger with Congress after Independence gradually brought the community economic prosperity and political power to the Congress. But one prize has eluded this community, and that is chief ministership.

This issue has come to the boil time and again, mainly because in 1998, Parasram Maderna, the then Congress Legislative Party leader, failed to become the state’s first Jat CM
    even though the party swept the state, winning 153 of the 200 seats under his leadership. Instead, the Congress leadership plumped for PCC chief Ashok Gehlot as the CM instead of Maderna.

Maderna being mass leader and a man of honour chose to sit at home rather then shout out loud in public.