Thread: Need help in job search

Need help in job search

Sir,
    I am bhawna gahlot. Currently I am in my Final year of my B.E.(ECE).Can anybody help me in finding a job suitable for me .My degree percentage till now is 76%.
    I will be thankful to u.

My email id is bhawnagahlot@rediffmail.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

hi bhawna

well when i was in final yr i was also going thru these kind of things
    its a part of life first loosen up and relax ,
    bcoz only thing people see in a fresher is the ability that the person can stand against the pressure or not
    i hav myself xprienced this thing

these r some steps which may help

1. Loosen up,most important

2. Make a good and compact resume , bcoz HR person read ur resume only for a max of 37 secs,n u hav to show ur skills in those 37 secs

3 Now comes ur interest,choose the field in which u r interested, bcoz this thing will decide where r u heading in life

4 Register on all JOB sites,n search for jobs ,As u r from electronics ,u have a chance to enter in software (if u r interested) ,u hav got good percentage itS definite that u will get call from many companies,most of these companies organize WALK-INS in every 3-4 months ,so u wil get a call i am giving u this assurity
    FOR PREPARATION (APPTITUDE)
    SOLVE SHAKUNTLA DEVI PUZZLE BOOK
    GEORGE SUMMERS PUZZLE BOOK

5 Try to talk to your college's PLACEMENT DEPTT. and try to make a collective effort in pursuading ur PLACEMENT OFFICER to call companies,this is major factor,nowdays it all depends on the PO
    as there is software boom he dnt have to make much efforts in calling at least software companies and

what whole of your batch can do is that,make a nice looking brochure of ur college and ur ECE deptt ,and contact the companies urrself and invite them to hold PLACEMENT TESTS,this is the best thing u can do for urself

6 Clear ur basics and the things which r a bit practical ,bcoz 99% of the companies go for OBJECTIVE TYPE OF TESTS in which u have to jst use ur basics ,and i mean it what ever u have studied for ur papers is enough for these tests ,so jst revise all the basics,and also in an INTERVIEW people generally ask one word answer QS. SO ONLY THE BASIC CAN DO

7 register with placements consultants,they also proves very helpful

8 this is most important " REMEMBER EFFORTS ARE THE ONLY THING IN OUR HAND ,WE CANNOT CONTROL THE RESULTS,JST GIVE UR BEST AND WAIT FOR RESULTS "

IF I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING THAN WE HAVE HIGHLY INTELLACT PEOPLE ON JATLAND WHO WILL COMPLETE MY ADVICE ,PLZ IF ANYBODY HAS SUGGESTIONS PLZ POST IT
    BCOZ THIS IS ONE OF THE STAGE OF ONE'S LIFE IN WHICH THE PERSON NEED SOME ADVICE
    Last edited by baliyan83; January 24th, 2006 at 03:44 PM.