Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sale & Purchase

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up Sale & Purchase

hello friends ,

I am starting this thread for all those jat bhai who want to sell somthing and also for the people who want to purchase something 2nd hand.

so like i want to have a car but not a new one then i write here and if any one want to sell his car then he write here.

Like if any one have medical book and any one who want to purchase then they can interact.

this all helps us to build a strong network of our jat bhai to help each other. it also help us to get cheaper rates then market rate.

waiting for responce...........

____Deepak Dahiya____
    *****Jai Mata Di*****

Thumbs up Sold as Seen !!

Good Idea
    Last edited by deepakchoudhry; January 25th, 2006 at 02:18 AM.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Thumbs up gud idea

awesome idea deepak bhai!.... or naam hoga...

JAATbay :D :D
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

I am willing to be a part of it.

If anyone wants something from overseas, they can place a request on this thread, and someone travelling to India can take it along.

I hope that there will be no ripoffs.

But Deepak bhai...I think for selling things here, you need to have a separate section otherwise it'll be too messy. Don't u think so?
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Login to view details.
    hey deepak cool man

so wat r u going to sell man ?????:D :D :D :D

Login to view details.

Smile

hello navin bhai saab,

so back to base......

you are right but its only starting......and if nitin bhai feel this then they can also make a seprate forum for this.

^DD

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    But Deepak bhai...I think for selling things here, you need to have a separate section otherwise it'll be too messy. Don't u think so?

Login to view details.

Smile

nothing now ,

but may be in future.....

sumit bhai the main aim behind starting this thread is to make a network of all jat bhai's so that if anybody want's to sell anything then he must ask his own bhai-bhandu before selling it to anybody else.........

sumit bhai this idea come to my mind after i come to know that if any sardar has to sell something then he prefer to sell this to his own community or sardar bhai..........why not we ?

It will also provide a great help to students

like if anybody preparing for CAT-MAT, Medical, IAS-PCS, CA-CWA-CS or for any competitive examination and cleared the exam then he/she can post message here abt the books he/she have so that one can take help from them.....it is upto you whether you give it at discounted rate or free.

____Deepak Dahiya____
    *****Jai Mata Di*****

Quote Originally Posted by sumitpawar
    hey deepak cool man

so wat r u going to sell man ?????:D :D :D :D

GOOD idea Deepak.We must encourage this. Keep up the spirits.What Sumit said,also warrants consideration.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by deepakdahiya
    sumit bhai this idea come to my mind after i come to know that if any sardar has to sell something then he prefer to sell this to his own community or sardar bhai..........why not we ?
    katti sahi bhai, waise i wud say some thing here that,..... no matter what these sardaars or who so ever do what........every time when i need to sell or buy i personally make sure that I do it with my bro. rather than any one else
    I even like to donate books and similar stuff rather than sell it.........i think you also meant that......i wish i cud really do that but still i wud like to contribute to the best of my capacity...
    cheers
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

deepak n sumit ,u r wlcm
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Login to view details.

Smile

hello friends,

i want to purchase a DOMAIN name...

so if any jat bhai in the same business please contact me
    at #9811351490
    E-mail : deepak.dahiya@yahoo.com

^^ DD

Good
    I want a second hand Maruti Gypsy. Anyone?

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia
    Good
    I want a second hand Maruti Gypsy. Anyone?
    ya sir my frn has a gypsy king,, i`ll ask him
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

great bhai rupendra, pata karo

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Login to view details.

Smile ok

thanks nitin ji to inform me abt the changing of this thread....

But i think there should a seprate Forum for that,...

What u think big brother ?

one more thing, what hav u decided for Matrimonial Section..

^^DD
    Last edited by deepakdahiya; February 14th, 2006 at 06:24 PM.

Login to view details.

Smile Want to purchase 2nd hand bike

hello friends,

i want to purchase a second hand bike......any model (in good condition).

so if any body wants to sell his bike or having knowledge abt someone who is

selling his bike ....please contact me
    at : # 9811351490
    or mail me at : deepak.dahiya@yahoo.com

thanks

^DD

I want a second hand Maruti Esteem or Wagon R. So any body interested for sell the car,, plz reply the post?
    राहुल टोकस
    जय किलकी टौल!!!!!!!! :rock

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock

oyee

ek kaam kar Harpreet Ford --Motinagar chala ja.. udde ghani hi second cars hain . acchi bhi sein. bas thoda mol bhav kar liye.. bat ban jagi.. main bhi dekh ke aaya tha ek Wagon R thi udde.. 2000 make, 55ooo km , original paint, lxi with front power window, sony cd player..mehroon metalic ,, hr26 no. tha,,190 bole the .. 175 tak aagi thi wa sales girl,, agar main leta to shyad 160-65 tak bat ban jati.. ja udde.. arr sun agar koi pasand aa ja te mere dhore ph kar diye ,, ho sake kuch kam karwa dun , ek banda hai mera ude
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks deepak

Quote Originally Posted by sejwaldeepak
    ek kaam kar Harpreet Ford --Motinagar chala ja.. udde ghani hi second cars hain . acchi bhi sein. bas thoda mol bhav kar liye.. bat ban jagi.. main bhi dekh ke aaya tha ek Wagon R thi udde.. 2000 make, 55ooo km , original paint, lxi with front power window, sony cd player..mehroon metalic ,, hr26 no. tha,,190 bole the .. 175 tak aagi thi wa sales girl,, agar main leta to shyad 160-65 tak bat ban jati.. ja udde.. arr sun agar koi pasand aa ja te mere dhore ph kar diye ,, ho sake kuch kam karwa dun , ek banda hai mera ude
    राहुल टोकस
    जय किलकी टौल!!!!!!!! :rock

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock