2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Few in number

2 100.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Large in number

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Is there any Finance Professional??

Exclamation Is there any Finance Professional??

Hello to everybody,
    I saw most of the JatLand members are Software Professionals, It’s only general observation.
    Is there any Finance Professional available on JatLand member area else then me?
    Wait & observe for the replies, is there anyone else Finance Professional or not?
    What did you say my dear friends.
    Thanks,
    Amit Sangwan
    Thanks ... Amit Sangwan
    Sanga_Amit @ Yahoo.Co.In

Amit brother,
    It's really difficult to make a choice. Thing is that I don't have any clue of finance professionals on jatland(it was never surveyed) and I am sure most of guys feel like that. I think ur poll should have focussed on "whether one is a Finance professional or not" OR "Which profession one is in". Then u can easily infer the %age of each.

Another thing...ur poll(ballot paper) has checkboxes which ensure multiple selection. It means a voter can select all 3 choices which whouldn't be the case. I think you must choose Radio button to ensure that a voter make only one choice.

Pl. don't mind...it was just a suggestion.

Cheers
    Navin

Quote Originally Posted by amitsangwan
    Hello to everybody,
    I saw most of the JatLand members are Software Professionals, It’s only general observation.
    Is there any Finance Professional available on JatLand member area else then me?
    Wait & observe for the replies, is there anyone else Finance Professional or not?
    What did you say my dear friends.
    Thanks,
    Amit Sangwan
    Last edited by itsnavin; February 17th, 2006 at 02:19 PM.
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Exclamation

Hello Navin Ji
    Your suggestions are very much appropriate/correct, Thanks for that.
    But there is one thing: - "These Poll Options are opted/amended by Mr. Nitin Dahiya", Not by Me.
    However, let’s see the replies/opinion from JatLand friends/members & hope for the positive output.
    Thanks,
    Amit Sangwan
    __________________________________________________ _________

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    Amit brother,
    It's really difficult to make a choice. Thing is that I don't have any clue of finance professionals on jatland(it was never surveyed) and I am sure most of guys feel like that. I think ur poll should have focussed on "whether one is a Finance professional or not" OR "Which profession one is in". Then u can easily infer the %age of each.

Another thing...ur poll(ballot paper) has checkboxes which ensure multiple selection. It means a voter can select all 3 choices which whouldn't be the case. I think you must choose Radio button to ensure that a voter make only one choice.

Pl. don't mind...it was just a suggestion.

Cheers
    Navin
    Thanks ... Amit Sangwan
    Sanga_Amit @ Yahoo.Co.In