Thread: We Should Think About This

We Should Think About This

I hope that this little boy will be protected, cared and provided for to stop his misery. I hope that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us of how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

Let's make an effort to stop the suffering anywhere around the globe and send this reminder to others Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	we could save this.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	918  

worst scenario prevailing!!!!!

One side of the world is having the best of everything and the other is not even gettin enough to stay alive..........
    Who's to be blamed for this??? Each one of us have questions everytime we see such pictures.........WHERE ARE THE SOLUTIONS?????
    Really heart breaking!!!!!!!
    Anything anyone else can do, you can do better!!

Next part

The photographer who took this photo, walked on, without helping the starving boy.

He couldn't withstand the agony of the guilt and committed suicide after 2-3 months.
    - In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race.

helpin the boy

After this mail was sent to me by one of my colleague, i really saw to it that i dont waste food as i had got the habit to leave meal, i request my friends not to waste food but the right step is TO GIVE YOUR BEST SUPPORT WHEN YOU CAN....RATHER THEN REGRET WHOLE LIFE
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

The picture still haunting me in dreams. But what is the solution ?

Anybody ??????

Saving our meals is good habit as Sunita said but Sunita are u sure what you save reaches the deserving peoples. I don't think so. But your intentions and thinkling are good and you are a nice person too. At least you have heart to feel that and i appreciate that.

The photographer is a selfish person. Just snapped it and delivered to gain fame and money. He didn't even care to help that child. He should had commited suicide if he didn't had intention and courage to help that
    child. In my views he is the most hated person on this planet.

Every year too much money is granted to India by World Bank, UNO and other Social organiztions, to help these kind of people
    But all that money is get digested by our big bellied politians and Gove. officers and the position for the deserving people remains same.

Does anybody have solution ?

Some people in between us eager to help and donate money for them usualy. But they like to donate money and all other stuff to some social organizations because that organization publish their names in their magazines and newspapers and they feel very happy and proudy that they had done some social work. They don't even have time to check that the money they donated is reached to the desereving people or not. That's only show off i think.

They have enough money and want their fame by donating money. What is the difference between these two. Both photographer and the person donating money have the same aim i.e. fame.

Any solution or comments...................!!!!
    Last edited by vijay; February 26th, 2006 at 02:21 AM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Unhappy

no words from my side.it is like shock:eek:.

i was told in school by my nunse that before u argue for new shoes when it is not broken look at the feets of others and think how many people walk bare foot. and just think how hard is to earn money. but this picture also showed me i have lot ups and downs do come. but then also we servie becoz there is no animal waiting for us to eat.

this picture is in my dreams and when i eat my lunch today it just was there i could not stop thinking of african continent

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    The picture still haunting me in dreams. But what is the solution ?

Anybody ??????

Saving our meals is good habit as Sunita said but Sunita are u sure what you save reaches the deserving peoples. I don't think so. But your intentions and thinkling are good and you are a nice person too. At least you have heart to feel that and i appreciate that.

The photographer is a selfish person. Just snapped it and delivered to gain fame and money. He didn't even care to help that child. He should had commited suicide if he didn't had intention and courage to help that
    child. In my views he is the most hated person on this planet.

Every year too much money is granted to India by World Bank, UNO and other Social organiztions, to help these kind of people
    But all that money is get digested by our big bellied politians and Gove. officers and the position for the deserving people remains same.

Does anybody have solution ?

Some people in between us eager to help and donate money for them usualy. But they like to donate money and all other stuff to some social organizations because that organization publish their names in their magazines and newspapers and they feel very happy and proudy that they had done some social work. They don't even have time to check that the money they donated is reached to the desereving people or not. That's only show off i think.

They have enough money and want their fame by donating money. What is the difference between these two. Both photographer and the person donating money have the same aim i.e. fame.

Any solution or comments...................!!!!

u can help them but with yr own hands if u think to give money to some one else the forget it . it would never reach. thats y tribals are converting into christanty in baster area becoz fathers and sisters go there give them food medical. every thing and even skills to earn money. but the price is u become christain. and what is harm in that when u r seeing huger whole of yr life and then some one helps u.

slums in big city does not need money. those r people who donot want to be in good conditions.in delhi these people were given space what did they do sell thier flats or rented them and went bak to slums.but ya people in bastar, in orrisa ,west bengal, and deep into rajasthan need help........and they are waiting for it.