Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Resume Building

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thank you Monika,
    I really appreciate your effort of sharing your knowledge and helping everyone.
    Keep the good work up and best of luck for the grad school
    Amit

Login to view details.
    hello dear monica,
    myself pradeep sehrawat(pradeeps@india.com)
    wanted to build my resume specially for peoplesoft(ERP) industry.pls mail me ur email address at whcih i can send my resume for ur kind look.....
    regards
    pradeep

Monica Dahiya (Oct 29, 2003 07:38 a.m.):
    Hi friends

I was till recently working in Human Resources in an MNC in Noida and was looking after senior level recruitments. Now I have left my job and have moved to New York where I am applying to some schools for higher studies.

Having had the experience of the other side of the recruitment process, I have some idea of what a recruitment manager looks for in a resume. There might be some people here, on this online community, who might be looking for a second opinion on their resume. For those of you who need help in editing their resume in order to make it more focussed, I can be of assistance. Pls feel free to mail me on this, I would be more than happy to be of some help.

Regards
    Monica

hi monica
    iam a new member of this site.just read ur art.
    this is something v gr8.n i apperciate what ur doing.i will be sending u my resume.
    best of luck for ur higher studies
    may all ur dreams come true.
    god bless u.
    neena.

Monica,

It is a wonderful idea as a good resume is the first step in getting an interview for a job.

I think it will also be of great benefit to members on this site if you can put together a write up on interview skills.

Birbal Singh

really gr8 job............keep it up............

cheers.........................
    love is life, love & be loved

Thanks a lot for the valuable advice,
    It really did help a lot
    Vivek

hi!
    i am ajay and how can u help me in building a good resume please let me know.
    can i have ur mail id so i can send u my resume

bye
    Ajay

Login to view details.
    Hi Monica,

Really appreciate your initiative...
    I am working as Assistant Manger, GE Capital, Gurgaon.
    Please send me your mail -id so that I can discuss the changes required in my CV.

Regards,

Ajay Malik
    ajay.malik@gecis.ge.com

thanx monica for ur efforts.best of lick for ur studies.i need ur help ,can i have ur id

ritu

Hi Ajay/Ritu

Have mailed you the email address. Email can be sent to any member by clicking on the email link under the name (next to the messages), or from the profile.

Monica

hii...monica.Thanx a loot to u for ur help to the members and BOL for ur studies......

Monica its a good way of sharing own exprience. I am working in company where we provide supply chain solutions. I had attended last year one programme of clm also at chicago. If you have any exprience in this field and suggestions then pls send your feedback.thanks
    Kunjeyan 2249

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HANGED FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

Login to view details.
    *Bookmarks the thread and says Thank You Maam *

Thanks a lot Monica for offering the help . U r doing a great job. I really appretiate ur efforts . Hey I think you can help me .. let me know ur id and i will fwd the profile to you .
    my id is harish_jat2002@yahoo.com

Hi Monica,

Thanks a lot for all your inputs about the resume building and helping this community. As you have worked as a HR executive for a MNC in India, could you please explain what all main areas an IT recruitment manager looks in someone's resume? Do you have any idea about the practice followed by recruitment managers in USA while short-listing candidates for interviews?

As per my knowledge, in India an IT professional CV gives more importance on technology, while in USA most of the IT companies also look for the processes details in one's CV which has been followed in a project life-cycle. What are your views on this? Shall one elaborate the processes details for each project in CV?

Hi Monica.Thanx a lot to u for ur helping members regarding furnishing their resume and Best of luck for your studies.

hi monica,
    I really appreciate ur initiative , can u help me in making my cv alive. I havent updated it since ages(just kept on adding new projects into it.) it would be nice if u can give me ur email id so that i can send u my cv.

thanks
    malik

Hi,

It's good help to specially new candidates who starts their career.

keep it up.
    ==================
    Thanks with sincere regards,

G. Beniwal
    ... IT Program Manager - Global SAP
    .......... Detroit, MI
    ================

hi monika
    nice to have such a nice member in jatland . i'm applying for PhD abroad now working as research associate in Deptt of microbiology i m sending you my resume plz check it out,
    thanks in anticipation.