Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi....

Thumbs up hi every buddy

ya te
    thi thari ib apni bh

1. EK MERE PASS ITNI KABILIYAT HONI CHAYIHE KE ME HAR AADMI KI MADAD KAR SAKU CHAYHE MAINE KUCH BHI KARNA PADE.

2 . AK MERE PASS ITNI SARI DAULAT HAOVE EK KISE NE BHI PAISE KI JARURAT MAHSUS HON DU.

3. MAI DUSARO KE LIYE HI JIU AUR DUSARO KIE LIYE HI MARU
    BUT ALL OF THIS ONLY FOR JAT COMMUNITY AND SOME OTHER GOOD SOUL .

4. IN SARE GADA KE LINE ME KHADE KARVA KE GOLI MARVA DU.

AND SOME THING MORE FOR FUTURE TOO

OK BYEEEEEEEEEEE
    IF U WANT TO EARN SOMETHING,THEN U WILL LOOSE SOMETHING TOO.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal
    I have written nothing wrong in any of my threads and am using a bit harsher language for the first time.
    sorry bhai sahab bade bhai
    you are going in wrong direction
    mera yo matlab na tha jo tane kaddh liya me polite bas ek request kar raha tha apne agar buri lagi te age te hum aap pe koi comment aur suggestion likhna bhi bandh kar denge.
    ok don`t mind might
    thank for this bade bhai sahab
    yours bye
    Last edited by dndeswal; August 6th, 2006 at 11:40 PM.

ek aath meri bhi hai!

sunita mam, As am doin my comp. engg. i had a khwaish dat dere should b one version of microsoft windows in haryanvi------wid window replaced wid --allaa
    On a serious note:
    1) i want to b a hacker(currently workin on it) n hack security systems of US.
    2) I want to b a cryptographer.
    3) i want to hav all new electronic gadgets
    4) n i am really pissed of wid dis INDIA Vs PAKISTAN, funda, i guess we guys should luk at sum better competitors.
    5) n help in bulid up of linux versions.
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

Request to Dinesh

Dear Dinesh,
    may i thank you for posting your wishes in this thread and also request not to post your personal comments on someting else here because for these kind of comments you can click on a person's id and send a personalised message, otherwise the thread looses its vital meaning and flow. Rupender and Deswal sahab i thank you for pointing at this.
    Regards,
    Sunita

Quote Originally Posted by lakra2002
    sorry bhai sahab bade bhai
    mera yo matlab na tha jo tane kaddh liya me polite bas ek request kar raha tha apne agar buri lagi te age te hum aap pe koi comment aur suggestion likhna bhi bandh kar denge.
    ok don`t mind might
    yours bye
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Rerealizing your dreams!

I guess this is very good way to Rerealize your dreamz, now i'll work with more zest for my dreams, So, folks keep searching your inner core for your dreams, and work on them.:rolleyes:
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

hi every buddy

don`t mind buddy

yours
    [/quotehiii a]
    Last edited by lakra2002; March 5th, 2006 at 01:26 PM. Reason: some personal reason for this

]sorry bhai sahab bade bhai
    ok don`t mind might
    yours by

ek kwaish meri bhi

mahare gaam ek dada sai daru pi ker padda rehta hai kabhi kisi ke ghar kabhi kisi ke..jab main wapis gaam mein jata hu to usko thode paise de aata hu fruits ke liye lakin mere aate hai usski bhi daaru pi jata hai bilkul na maanta..meri ek badi khawaish hai ki usski daaru chutadu orr uske liye ek acha sa ghar bana ker usski registary mere naam per karwawo kahi usske bhi woh beeach na de...

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepsomu
    mahare gaam ek dada sai daru pi ker padda rehta hai kabhi kisi ke ghar kabhi kisi ke..jab main wapis gaam mein jata hu to usko thode paise de aata hu fruits ke liye lakin mere aate hai usski bhi daaru pi jata hai bilkul na maanta..meri ek badi khawaish hai ki usski daaru chutadu orr uske liye ek acha sa ghar bana ker usski registary mere naam per karwawo kahi usske bhi woh beeach na de...

It touched me Sandeep bhai,

Bhagwaan tumhaari ye khawaish jaroor puri kare.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Thumbs up move by thread

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Hi everybody on Jatland !

I am starting this new thread "HAZARON KHWAHISHEN AISI". Its a creative thread and we all have so many desires from which many are killed or they just die unfulfilled but they just keep rocking our mind and heart and we really wish....ke kaash main yo kar sakta/sakti. Its a humourous thread and all of you are requested to express your wishes honestly and let all of us know about the hidden wishes.....I'm writing about mine....

In my moments of despair and happiness at times i really wish that my salary was....minimum 40000/- and i could buy either a HONDA CRV/ A WRANGLER JEEP/ BELERO GLX....cuz the salary i am drawing now is enough to buy a vehicle to park it outside and the PIGS can scratch their muddy bums with the vehicle....and watching the pigs i would wish that i could fill the tank and go on an adventure trip....to the Himalayas....or to a water rafting camp.:o

The wildest wish is to buy a HUMMER that Arnold bhaisahab has got....and if i really compromise on my choice then i can be ok with a LAND CRUISER.:D
    I wish that i could get an arms license and could keep if not an AK47 but a MAGNUM REVOLVER ya SMITH N WESSON KI CHHOTI SI BANDOOKCHI SE KAAM CHALA LETI:rolleyes:

WHEN I GO TO THESE POSH APPLIANCES SHOWROOM.... i wish i had a bigger house and i could buy a Plasma TV for 3.5 lacs...and if not this i could compromise on a 29'\" TV.BAS IBB MERA SAHARA CITY KA FLAT LIKAD AANA CHAHIYE

I wish that the world and especially people on JATLAND would take me as honest person and trust every word i say.

I wish that i stop giving expensive gifts to my friends....instead...i start receiving....and a SWATCH or ROLEX watch....which i gifted to my best friend and didn't buy for myself....

I wish i could do something for the poor and society....and have enough money to help needed when i get a chance to....

NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO PEN DOWN YOUR WILDEST WISHES....I'LL GIVE SOME MORE LATER....
    thank sunita ji nice thread,to rock ones wishes
    actualy like all other member i have also has alots of wishes
    1 to b most edu. boy in my village which i going to b next year
    2 to join UNO, IN REFFUSE AGENCY AND GO TO ALL WAR DISTROYED COUNTRY LIKE CAMBODIA, JIMBABE, AND MANY SOUTH AFRICAN AND MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY TO CONVEY THE MESSAGE OF BROTHERHOD
    3 TO HAV OWN HOTEL AND RESTURANT CHAIN, AND TO DEVELOP RURAL TOURISM IN VILLAGE
    4TO MARRY A GL WHICH HAV SOCIAL SERVICE BACK GROUND
    5 AND LAST BUT NOT LEASTTO ROCK THE KISAN COMMUNITY WITH NEW IDEAS OF CULTIVATION,SO THAT WE CAN IMPROVE OUR QUALITY OF CROP WITH QUANTITY

Quote Originally Posted by anilmhm
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEASTTO ROCK THE KISAN COMMUNITY WITH NEW IDEAS OF CULTIVATION,SO THAT WE CAN IMPROVE OUR QUALITY OF CROP WITH QUANTITY

bhai re lillluu....bahut baddhiya baat batai aapne I m with you....ghanna bhooj ho jya te manne bhi jood liye bhai re.......mein bhi EK aadh teri khwaish mein haath batta dyunga......hahahhahhaa

bhai last but not the least.........ek baat reh gi least....hahahha...tanne nyu na kahi ki mein jatland pe chutkalan ki kitab likhunga......hahahahhaha har pher sabka sir phodunga sabke CHOOBHA MARUNGA chaati mein........hahahaahahaa killkki GAGUĀ©

dude that was a fun bit but your efforts are really appreiciated....and may god you ful fill all of them and many more like that.......keep it going mannnnnnn.................saaaand....hahhahahhah killkki @MANNNNNN
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

OHO tu kadd mai kai haand gya aade....teri jhallan tai bacha rakhi thi ibb tahi...:eek: bachaiyo rey....ferrari aage....farrari aage ....killki....GAGU @ farrari

yaa kissi khawahishh........???hahaha......???

Quote Originally Posted by anilmhm
    thank sunita ji nice thread,to rock ones wishes
    actualy like all other member i have also has alots of wishes

4TO MARRY A GL WHICH HAV SOCIAL SERVICE BACK GROUND
    lillee...........ree..............ooo.........lill eee...............rukkaaaaa........

aur te theek saaii gugaaa..par ya teri chothe no ki khawahish kattii lunjj punjj khawahish likdii...........aareee ya kissi khawahish thhii terii meryaarr.............???

soccial service back ground aalii kissii hoya karee............hahahah............dekhiyee mille picchhee kadde tu bhi us ki dhaal social work main ghuss jaa kukrammii...........hahahahahah.......:eek:

killkii............pe................killkiii..... ....................gagu...@lunjj punjj social service aali bahu ki khawahishh...............hahahahahah.............h ahahahahha................hahahahahah.........kill kii ...........pe..........killkii..........maaree tanne kasaaiiiiiii....................:D:D

arr sunn tere sharr ki jiss NASS mhaan te yaa khawahish likkddii thi terii........uss NASS ne dr. poonam pe bhichwaa aa jaa ke amrikkaa....................hahahaha.............. hahahaha..............hahaha...........killkii.... ....gagu@amrikka...........hahaha.............maar e re kassaaiii.......:D:DGAGU@nass...........hahaha:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

sunita ji apneh yo sahi thread suru kara.
    sab ki badi-2 icha hai.Teh mein kyu pache rahu.Meri icha hai ak mere gaam mein mere dada ji ke naam teh ek school baneh jismein sirf jatta ke bache padeh aur IAS IPS aur Khiladi baneh.Bina kise fees ke.
    Ar rahi baat gaddi bangla yeh to paise ki maya hai aaj ahi kaal nahi.
    iske illava mera sapna tha ak mein bahut badiya footballer banu aur ek din apne india ki team ne football world cup jita ke lau.
    ar jisa apne deshwal ji neh kaya ak pher dobra jat hi janam lu,meri bhi yahi icha hai.
    Harish Dahiya
    gaav:kidoli,sonepat
    right now in:Delhi, India

Harish....may God Bless You and fulfill your dreams....

iske illava mera sapna tha ak mein bahut badiya footballer banu aur ek din apne india ki team ne football world cup jita ke lau.
    ar jisa apne deshwal ji neh kaya ak pher dobra jat hi janam lu,meri bhi yahi icha hai.[/quote]

I wish:

i) I could fly like a bird and run like a horse--thousands of miles and without
    being tired!

ii) I could see all others without being seen!!

For unfulfilled desire some time later!
    Last edited by deswal; March 17th, 2006 at 07:19 AM.
    DOSHBHITE YATTANARAMBHE KAAPURUSHLAKSHNAM!

Very nice post Sunitaji,
    Fursat mein kabi mein bhi add karoongi kuch khawisen.
    keep up the good work

Regards,
    Kiran.
    'Everything passes. Everything changes. So I should just do what I think I should do'

Thanks Kiran....are you Jitu's sister?

Quote Originally Posted by fireball
    Very nice post Sunitaji,
    Fursat mein kabi mein bhi add karoongi kuch khawisen.
    keep up the good work

Regards,
    Kiran.

yes! ur right Sunitaji,
    I'm his younger sister,
    kuch kaam ho to bataiye aap!

Regards,
    Kiran
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Thanks Kiran....are you Jitu's sister?
    'Everything passes. Everything changes. So I should just do what I think I should do'

मेरी इच्छा

प्रथम पृष्ठ् पर मैने अपनी इच्छा लिखी थी - एक साधू का भाव । एक ख्वाहिश अवश्य है जिसे ईश्वर ही पूरी कर सकता है - यदि मुझे मनुष्य जन्म दुबारा मिले तो एक जाट के घर में ही मिले !

मनुष्य बनना चाह्ता है कुछ, और बन जाता है कुछ और ही । मैं चाह्ता था कि मैं किसी कालेज या विश्वविद्यालय में प्रोफेसर बनूं और कुछ बच्चों के कान ऐंठता रहूं । या फिर कर्नल मलिक की तरह फौज में कमांडर बनूं और एक दिन पूरी पलटन को सम्बोधित करूं - सावधान, तैयार हो जाओ, आज शाम तक लाहौर को फतह करना है !

पर आ गये सिविल नौकरी में ! कहते हैं भगवान जो करता है, ठीक ही करता है - सर्विस भी सरकारी, पैसे भी अच्छे मिलते हैं (विदेश में), सारी दुनियां भी घूम कर देख ली और थोड़ी बहुत सेवा आप लोगों की भी कर रहा हूं (हिन्दी मैं लिख कर) । मनुष्य को अधिक इच्छायें करनी भी नहीं चाहियें - यही दुख का मुख्य कारण होती हैं । इसलिये यह दोहा फिर लिख रहा हूं :

साईं इतना दीजिये जां में कुटुंब समाय ।
    ना मैं भूखा रहूं, साधू खाली ना जाय ॥
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय