Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi....

Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi....

Hi everybody on Jatland !

I am starting this new thread "HAZARON KHWAHISHEN AISI". Its a creative thread and we all have so many desires from which many are killed or they just die unfulfilled but they just keep rocking our mind and heart and we really wish....ke kaash main yo kar sakta/sakti. Its a humourous thread and all of you are requested to express your wishes honestly and let all of us know about the hidden wishes.....I'm writing about mine....

In my moments of despair and happiness at times i really wish that my salary was....minimum 40000/- and i could buy either a HONDA CRV/ A WRANGLER JEEP/ BELERO GLX....cuz the salary i am drawing now is enough to buy a vehicle to park it outside and the PIGS can scratch their muddy bums with the vehicle....and watching the pigs i would wish that i could fill the tank and go on an adventure trip....to the Himalayas....or to a water rafting camp.:o

The wildest wish is to buy a HUMMER that Arnold bhaisahab has got....and if i really compromise on my choice then i can be ok with a LAND CRUISER.:D
    I wish that i could get an arms license and could keep if not an AK47 but a MAGNUM REVOLVER ya SMITH N WESSON KI CHHOTI SI BANDOOKCHI SE KAAM CHALA LETI:rolleyes:

WHEN I GO TO THESE POSH APPLIANCES SHOWROOM.... i wish i had a bigger house and i could buy a Plasma TV for 3.5 lacs...and if not this i could compromise on a 29'\" TV.BAS IBB MERA SAHARA CITY KA FLAT LIKAD AANA CHAHIYE

I wish that the world and especially people on JATLAND would take me as honest person and trust every word i say.

I wish that i stop giving expensive gifts to my friends....instead...i start receiving....and a SWATCH or ROLEX watch....which i gifted to my best friend and didn't buy for myself....

I wish i could do something for the poor and society....and have enough money to help needed when i get a chance to....

NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO PEN DOWN YOUR WILDEST WISHES....I'LL GIVE SOME MORE LATER....
    Last edited by sunitahooda; March 1st, 2006 at 02:29 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Nice thread indeed. I have no more desires of big cars, expensive watches and all that. I had my share of all this. Now my very strong desire are;

1. To own a horse and be a good rider
    2. Cultivate my land with music system mounted on my tractor
    3. Grow very exotic crops on my land.
    4. Become an example for people that life can be enjoyed in rural settings as much as anywhere in the world.
    5. Experiment new methods of history teaching to rural folks.

I suppose this should be enough for this life....LOL

RK^2

SAAEEN ITNA DEEJIYE JA MEIN KUTUMB SAMAYE |
    NA MEY BHOOKHA RAHOON, SADHU KHAALI NA JAAYE ||

[Oh God, Give me only this much - a house in which my family could adjust - I may not remain hungry and any sadhu (guest) coming to me should not go back empty-handed. No further desire ! ]

Now, for humor - Just see how others view Jats. the job of a Jat (ploughing the fields etc.) is considered so rough and tough that perhaps nobody (among other castes) wants to be reborn as a Jat - this is their 'khwahish' !

Ek Gaam mein kuch gaade-lohar (a nomad clad from Rajasthan - also known as 'Bhoobhaliya') rahya karte. Unki ek chhori ki mout ho-gi. Usko shamshan-ghaat le-gey tey unki doosri ladies (bhoobhallnee) ro-key nyuun kahann laagi : E bebe, Jat ke ghar mein janam mat liye, nah tey kaantyan mein paanv (feet) padde rahange!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal

[Oh God, Give me only this much - a house in which my family could adjust - I may not remain hungry and any sadhu (guest) coming to me should not go back empty-handed. No further desire ! ]

Now, for humor - Just see how others view Jats. the job of a Jat (ploughing the fields etc.) is considered so rough and tough that perhaps nobody (among other castes) wants to be reborn as a Jat - this is their 'khwahish' !

Ek Gaam mein kuch gaade-lohar (a nomad clad from Rajasthan - also known as 'Bhoobhaliya') rahya karte. Unki ek chhori ki mout ho-gi. Usko shamshan-ghaat le-gey tey unki doosri ladies (bhoobhallnee) ro-key nyuun kahann laagi : E bebe, Jat ke ghar mein janam mat liye, nah tey kaantyan mein paanv (feet) padde rahange!!!

How so true Maussa ji........Truth this is. Arr bebe Sunita jei sarri khawaishein purri ho jyan te pher iss jindaggi ne 99 ka pher kuun keh? God bless You!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Deswal Ji,

I don't care how others think about jats and I am not too ideal like the sher u mentioned. And i met so many people who has their wish to reborn as a JAT. Not lower cates but brahmans and baniyas. What u think about that ?

I feel proud to be a Jat and want to be reborn again as a JAT.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Goosd Sunita,

You really stared a good thread.

Everybody have khawaishes, hidden or revealed nobody can deny the fact. If somebody says he/she doesn't have any khawish, the person is a liar.

Well, i have many khawishes too.

A big farm house near a city so that i can enjoy both city life as well as villege life environments. In that farm house, A badminton ground, swimming pool and Broadband connection of course. Flower cultivation. My green Maruti Gypsy and my Czhekoslovakia made WWII time 7mm rifle.

A get together party every weekend with close friends.

And not to forget enough money for myself to help anybody who need my help really.

There are a lot more....... will post later.

Mirza Galib ne sahi kaha hai :

Hazaaron Khvaahishen aisii ki har Khvaaish pe dam nikale
    Bahut nikale mere armaaN lekin phir bhii kam nikale

Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    Deswal Ji,

I don't care how others think about jats and I am not too ideal like the sher u mentioned. And i met so many people who has their wish to reborn as a JAT. Not lower cates but brahmans and baniyas. What u think about that ?

I feel proud to be a Jat and want to be reborn again as a JAT.
    Yaar Vijay,

Tu to serious hi ho gaya. It was an explanation before writing the joke. Here "Jat" means a "Hall chalaane wala kisan" (not even a tractor-wala - and not a computer-wala like all of us). It meant that even a person of nomad clan does not want to do a hard work like ploughing a field in hot sun, as Jats have been doing. We, of course are, and should be proud of being a Jat.

Thumbs up thorda hai thordey ki jarrorat hai

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Hi everybody on Jatland !

I am starting this new thread "HAZARON KHWAHISHEN AISI". Its a creative thread and we all have so many desires from which many are killed or they just die unfulfilled but they just keep rocking our mind and heart and we really wish....ke kaash main yo kar sakta/sakti. Its a humourous thread and all of you are requested to express your wishes honestly and let all of us know about the hidden wishes.....I'm writing about mine....

NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO PEN DOWN YOUR WILDEST WISHES....I'LL GIVE SOME MORE LATER....
    well ,, hazaroon khaweishey aisi ,, key har khwaaesh pey dum nikley......

1 >>> jitna mein ibbey desi hu, ustey 10 guna aur desi honey ki khwaish:D

2 >>> to b the part of naxal movement

3 >> to make a home for homelesss children

4 >> to b the winner of ,raid d himalya, n desert rally ,,,, by roaring gypsy
    5 >>> my last khwaaish >>> on the day of funeral ,,, i want my body ,,wrapped in tri-colour,,, gents to come in suits n ladies with make up.......... in a few words >>> i need a happy departure

.................................................. ............

Last edited by downtoearth; March 2nd, 2006 at 05:03 PM.
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Lightbulb BUS ITNA SA KHWAB HAI -- Jit

Hey Sunita,
    very nice post!

Well, I'm kinda distinctive guy so my approach towards life is also a bit diffrent

My mantra is life to live it to the fullest n requirment for it is Soul-satisaction & peace of mind as par me. I'm kinda spitually inclined too so matrealstic things dont attract me much....but still there're some khwaisen so here they come -

1) I wanna win olympic gold madel in Taekwondo for my country.

2) I wanna be master in yoga like BKS Iyenger.

3) I wanna play guitar like Jimmi page.

4) I wanna own a big farm n a small cozy home in center of it....wanna grow crops there, aur ghar mein ek acha saa swimming pool....aur swimming pool mein Jatland ke doston ke saath beer party roz.

5) I wanna own exotic bikes like Yamaha RD350, Yamaha R1, Ducati 916.

6) I wanna own a Porsche 911, a ferrari enzo, a jeep wrangler, a ford Mustang.

7) I wanna travel whole world on my yamaha RD350.

8) I wanna form a rock band like led zepplein , dire striats.

9) I wanna marry world's most gorgeous lady Natalie Glebova.

10) I wanna die like a real hero....saving people's life.

Bus itna sa khwaab hai....

hahahah

rock on
    Jit
    Last edited by cooljat; March 2nd, 2006 at 04:09 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dil ko kush rakhne ko gaalib ye khayal aacha hai..........:D

Bikul Hain Bhai....

Ha Ha,

Manne te issa laage se ak aade apni khawaish batati haan bhi kai marain ge!!

Lo ib mere bhi sun lyo DESIRES….

1. Air Force One ke pilot RUNDA KHUNDA hon ar mein apni Paro gelyan India ki visit khatam kar ke Pakistan jaaoon. Ude utarte hi Pervez ke char gut paadoon.. Ar manne dekhtein hi Runda Khunda us ke gola lathi de ke, luggage compartment me ger lein…ar mein unte rooka maar ke kahoon "Isne ulta pahunchte he mheins nuwan tahin rakh liyo"

2. Pher UN mein ja ke JATTU mein speech dyun.. “Saare sun lyo re, ye jitne bhi sein, saalo line pe aa jao na te bakkal taar loonga... ar unte woh a baint dhikhun jo mhare JAT School ka Headmaster Ch Dalel Singh rakhya karta..

3. Pher apne ranch pe jaa ke TAU dhore phone kar ke kahoon “TAU, India ka pradham mantri ka kaam theek kar re ho. Ib Pakistan ne bhi gher lyo, aapke saath sein"

4. Saari duniya mein JATTON ke liye ghumne phine ki khulli chhoot… no bloody passport. Sab kuchh apna se, kabza lyo...

5. Saanjh si ne ye jitni Hollywood mein latte kadhye haande sein, sab ne ranch pe bon fire ke chugarde ke nachaoon… ar gaana bajwaoon CHANE KE KHET MEIN…

6. Duniya ke har ek theater mein kam se kam ek show Dharmendar ki picture ka chaalega Bhai..

7. Ar jo U sab ho jya te bhai beshak te gooli mar diyoo…

Or bhi battaon ak ho liya ….
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Humnnei te apne dil ki baat apne thread....".MERA ISSA JI KRRE SE" mei keh di thi bhai arr wahe tammanna sei apnni te?
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Thumbs up

Nice thread Sunitaji. thanks for starting.
    Meri khwahish hai ki ek chhota-sa par pyara sa ghar ho remote beach pe. Uski khidki me se samundar ka neela pani dikhe dor-door tak. main us khidki me baith ke guitar par gana bajaun "sochna kya jo bhi hoga dekha jayega."
    har shaam ko sunset ke time me samundar ko niharta rahooon der tak. saath me melodious music baj raha ho jaise ghulam ali/mehdi hasan/jagjitsingh ki ghajal.
    bas itna paisa ho ki mere pass aanewale ki madad kar sakoon.
    me kuchh jat bhaiyon/bahno ko achchhe kaam ke liye inspire kar sakoon.
    bas bahut ho gai baki phir kabhi
    Last edited by sjakhars; March 2nd, 2006 at 06:22 PM.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    Ha Ha,

Manne te issa laage se ak aade apni khawaish batati haan bhi kai marain ge!!

Lo ib mere bhi sun lyo DESIRES….

1. Air Force One ke pilot RUNDA KHUNDA hon ar mein apni Paro gelyan India ki visit khatam kar ke Pakistan jaaoon. Ude utarte hi Pervez ke char gut paadoon.. Ar manne dekhtein hi Runda Khunda us ke gola lathi de ke, luggage compartment me ger lein…ar mein unte rooka maar ke kahoon "Isne ulta pahunchte he mheins nuwan tahin rakh liyo"

2. Pher UN mein ja ke JATTU mein speech dyun.. “Saare sun lyo re, ye jitne bhi sein, saalo line pe aa jao na te bakkal taar loonga... ar unte woh a baint dhikhun jo mhare JAT School ka Headmaster Ch Dalel Singh rakhya karta..

3. Pher apne ranch pe jaa ke TAU dhore phone kar ke kahoon “TAU, India ka pradham mantri ka kaam theek kar re ho. Ib Pakistan ne bhi gher lyo, aapke saath sein"

4. Saari duniya mein JATTON ke liye ghumne phine ki khulli chhoot… no bloody passport. Sab kuchh apna se, kabza lyo...

5. Saanjh si ne ye jitni Hollywood mein latte kadhye haande sein, sab ne ranch pe bon fire ke chugarde ke nachaoon… ar gaana bajwaoon CHANE KE KHET MEIN…

6. Duniya ke har ek theater mein kam se kam ek show Dharmendar ki picture ka chaalega Bhai..

7. Ar jo U sab ho jya te bhai beshak te gooli mar diyoo…

Or bhi battaon ak ho liya ….
    Ati uttam Malik Sahab.. Saare Jat aapke saath hain lath lekar ....hahahahaa..

RK^2

I wish ..ak mere dhore jabardast.. 6th sense hondi… so that… saare natural disasters ka pahlya ee bera pat janda…. .n I cud save all innocent people…around the world....from dying!!

I wish saare.. world me ik hi religion honta…… arr aapas me koye bhi na larta.. no silly riots.. atleast for religion!!

I wish.. I could meet all Indian soldiers…… n tell them.. how brave they are.. n how proud we are of them!!

I wish I could.. kill all the rapists with my own hands… n not go to jail.

i wish thaam yu sab padh ke.. nu na sochde ak... ".... aache pakayee yaar isne to.."
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Kamal ki Desires

Kamal...hum kimme bawle thodi sain...ye teri bohot hi ahchi ichchayein hain.....bhagwan kare ki saari poori hon....

Quote Originally Posted by fool4love
    I wish ..ak mere dhore jabardast.. 6th sense hondi… so that… saare natural disasters ka pahlya ee bera pat janda…. .n I cud save all innocent people…around the world....from dying!!

I wish saare.. world me ik hi religion honta…… arr aapas me koye bhi na larta.. no silly riots.. atleast for religion!!

I wish.. I could meet all Indian soldiers…… n tell them.. how brave they are.. n how proud we are of them!!

i wish thaam yu sab padh ke.. nu na sochde ak... ".... aache pakayee yaar isne to.."
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by fool4love

Kamal Bhai,

Your khawaishes are one of the best in the thread.

Good khawaishes ! keep it up bro.

Cheers !

Smile

Yaar Vijay,

Tu to serious hi ho gaya. It was an explanation before writing the joke. Here "Jat" means a "Hall chalaane wala kisan" (not even a tractor-wala - and not a computer-wala like all of us). It meant that even a person of nomad clan does not want to do a hard work like ploughing a field in hot sun, as Jats have been doing. We, of course are, and should be proud of being a Jat.
    bhai deswal sahab

baat isi hai ki jat chaye kisa bhi ho computer ala ho chahe hall challenawale ho jat te jaat e ho se pls aap hisi comment mat kara karo jinte ki chote bade ka pharak dikhe thik se na haal chaanlne waale jat ki bati ijat ho se thik se na sara gaam usne zimindar[landlord] kahe se thik kahu su ke na bahi

don`t mind buddy

yours
    Last edited by lakra2002; March 4th, 2006 at 01:04 AM.
    IF U WANT TO EARN SOMETHING,THEN U WILL LOOSE SOMETHING TOO.

Talking jatoon key muskuratey cheherey,,,, mein bhi aan dey kimmey

Quote Originally Posted by lakra2002
    bhai deswal sahab

baat isi hai ki jat chaye kisa bhi ho computer ala ho chahe hall challenawale ho jat te jaat e ho se pls aap hisi comment mat kara karo jinte ki chote bade ka pharak dikhe thik se na haal chaanlne waale jat ki bati ijat ho se thik se na sara gaam usne zimindar[landlord] kahe se thik kahu su ke na bahi
    acha ib pache is computer ali aar usi baat mat kahiye ak tu computer pe badh gaya te thi se na....................

don`t mind buddy

arey laakrey,,, bhai yaa dikrey tordan ki post koni,,,,,khagard,,,,:D :D :D :D ,,,,, apni khawiesh thook dey areyyy,,,,,, dikrey tordan ka jee kar da hoo tooo.... jatoon ke muskuratey chehrey mein aaja,,,, bilooo dey kissey ney,,,, kasai.......:p :p :p :p
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by lakra2002
    bhai deswal sahab

acha ib pache is computer ali aar usi baat mat kahiye ak tu computer pe badh gaya te thi se na....................

don`t mind buddy

yours
    Bhai Dinesh,

Bhai Dinesh, please do not be rash - humor is humor. Sardars make jokes on Sardars and Jats too make jokes on Jats. I have never written anything against any member in my posts and now also, am not blaming you - since in our shools, morality and our social values are not taught as a subject !
    Last edited by dndeswal; August 6th, 2006 at 11:38 PM.