Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spring Jat Meeting April 1st 2006 Edmonton

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi
    I am also willing to meet u all guys but I am busey during April But i will be there in July 16-19th, May be I can meet some fo them who are from Edmonton.
    Enjoy April First

Login to view details.
    How about not replacing anything but adding one more paneer dish to the menu. And I think Malai Kofta and Shahi Paneer taste identical then why not add Karahi Paneer....
    And sadly no restaurant here serves Ghee Boora or Ghee Shakkar so please bring your own supply

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rajender_dahiya
    Hi Everyone,

Are we going to allow anyone other than Jat and from Haryana/Rajasthan??

Menu, badhiya banaya amit bhai.

Kamal khatir rasmalai mein calgary te le aaonga, khir or gulab jamun ka combination bhi kharab na hai, kamal.

Dress code - Jat dikhana chahiye or jaton ali boli aani chahiye. No jibh palat ke english talk. KAMAL.........

Amit, hotel ka bhi poora address likh de bhai, taki map print kar len advance mein.

Lo bhai, menu aa gaya or agenda final ho gaya. Ek baar group counting bhi kara do poori. Pakka kam achhi planning se karo taki hamari yeh pahali JAT gathering successful ho jave.
    Hello Dahiya Jee,

Aap mane bhool ge, main hoon na representative Dilli ke Jaatan ka, and Sanjay Singh Ji se bhi meri baat ho gi hai, he will represent the UP Jats, so we will have Jats representatives from every state with large Jat populations in our meeting

Cheers,

Login to view details.
    Haweli Restaurant and Lounge

Address: 10220–103 St. Edmonton AB

Phone: 1 780 421-8100

Menu and Prices Changed

Starters:
    • Mixed vegteable pakora
    • Chaat papri
    • Harabhara kebab(alloo tikki with paneer stuffing)

Main Course:
    • Shahi Paneer
    • Kadhai Paneer
    • Gobhi subzi
    • Bhindi and karela
    • Dal Makhani
    • Raita
    • Nan and Roti
    • Rice Pulao

Dessert:
    • Rasmalai
    • Burfi (it shoud go well with chai)
    • Gulabjamun

Price per 'head' will be $22.00 including soft drinks.

Note: We can buy drinks and pay for them separately to the waiters that way others don't end paying for them. Starters will served on the table and main course is buffet

Still any more suggestions!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by sukhbirsingh
    Hi
    I am also willing to meet u all guys but I am busey during April But i will be there in July 16-19th, May be I can meet some fo them who are from Edmonton.
    Enjoy April First
    I tried calling you several times dude...no luck!!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Amit,

Ya Gobhi bhi kadh den to badhiya rahega. Kamal wala Shahi Paneer is very good replacement for Gobhi. Deserts mein kulfi, ras malai, kheer, gulab jamun sari rahane do. I do not think ki us se kuchh farak padega. baki amit baat kar lena hotel se.

All suggestions and group choice is final but need to finalise ASAP.

Rajender
    I still keptg ghobi there as taking it out was not making any diff to the price...I know what you thinking.....belya re ghobi te gharan e na khani pade se ude bhee kyon ghobi ka lath dyo so....
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Food and prices

Just so everybody knows specially the parents, kids less than 6 are free and up to 12 will pay half the price of food in the party

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar
    I tried calling you several times dude...no luck!!
    Hi chhillar bhai, soory that u coldnt get me, I am little bit busey with my research now a days. May be I can call u just give me your Phone noumber.

Sukhbir Nain

Quote Originally Posted by sukhbirsingh
    Hi chhillar bhai, soory that u coldnt get me, I am little bit busey with my research now a days. May be I can call u just give me your Phone noumber.

Sukhbir Nain
    403-680-2648

Jit is back

Hi Jit, serious le li baat, fir vapis aa gaye ho. Just kidding dear.

rajender

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    Bhaisaab,
    ram ram
    yeh mein kya sun reha hoon,
    meri to sakal hi badal gayi! kaise ????
    Btw, just changed my last pic kyunki

Public ki demand thi....fer mein kya karta :p :D :p :D

Bhaisaab, chahe sakal badal gayi ho lekin Im the same Jit.

Rock on
    Jit
    Safety Saves

Login to view details.
    The meeting was a fabulous gala . The whole event well exceeded the expectations and everyone enjoyed to their fullest. More information, highlights, stories and pictures will be coming soon.
    And a big thanks to everyone who made this idea a very happy reality

Cheers

Thumbs up

Amit Bhai
    Im waitin for the pics, paste them asap
    in the meanwhile...gimme the attendence report!
    Was my tauji n taiji there?
    update me!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by sansanwalamit
    The meeting was a fabulous gala . The whole event well exceeded the expectations and everyone enjoyed to their fullest. More information, highlights, stories and pictures will be coming soon.
    And a big thanks to everyone who made this idea a very happy reality

Cheers
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Jit,

Thanks for the interest. YES your Tauji and Taiji both came, enjoyed and were with us till end of the party. Photu bhi aavenge.

Rajender

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    Amit Bhai
    Im waitin for the pics, paste them asap
    in the meanwhile...gimme the attendence report!
    Was my tauji n taiji there?
    update me!

Rock on
    Jit
    Safety Saves

Photu bhi aavenge.

Rajender
    Konya aayi eeb tak..kit rehgi..

Kade kho tae naa dee Amit nae..:D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

kit khuuuuu rhyaaaaa seeee... reeeeee ?????????

photuu.. camre me te transfer kare se.. ak haath gelyaa ee banavan lag rhyaa see iiiibbbb tahiiiiiiiiiiii.........?????
    kaaaddee.... chip ne... dhovan tee nahi laag gayaa... reeellll ki dhalaaa..??:D

photu liyaa tavla sa.. na te amit bhai aa liyaa see.. tera baakaal tarann...
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Login to view details.

Photos

Sorry for the unwanted delay, but here are the photos from my cam .....try this link please

http://www.yorkphoto.com/thumbnailsh...70/t_=47971170

Cheers

P.S. you will have to become a member of this website before u can see the pics, its not a big procedure just basic stuff.
    Last edited by sansanwalamit; April 6th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sansanwalamit
    Sorry for the unwanted delay, but here are the photos from my cam .....try this link please

http://www.yorkphoto.com/thumbnailsh...70/t_=47971170

Cheers

P.S. you will have to become a member of this website before u can see the pics, its not a big procedure just basic stuff.
    choree jaat keee...tera ghana ghana... THUNKUU...:D
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Gud job Chorre Jat ke
    indeed very nice pics!
    thanks bro
    --
    Btw, can anybody shed some light on Who's who?
    as Im only able to recognize only 3-4 members apart from my Tauji-Taiji
    Im also very much curious to know was ATUL Jhajharia present in the meet??
    plz! add ur inputs soon ,
    thanks!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..