Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kick start

Lightbulb

then stop worring neelam!
    being skinny is not a sin!
    but I suggest that u should work out regulalry n better stick to YOGA!
    Yoga is miraclous!!!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam
    i have gone through all these checkups and everything was find normal...no such problems
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Eat Chicken

doing the same....still no weight gains,...actually we all in the family are like that, i've gone for every kind checkup but still remains the same....everything was fine, only haemoglobin was found less...it is only 9.5gm, and the normal value is between11.5-16.5

Neelam,

There is nothing bad in eating Murgas and fish. According to arecent study the weight of Vegetarians is 2-22 percent less than that of nonvegetarian counterpart taking into account all factors including genetics.Non veg food contains all vitamins and much more iron and the form of iron present in chicken is much more absorble than in pulses.

YA TO WEIGHT GAIN KAR LO YA VEGEYARIAN BANE RAHO DECISION IS YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    then stop worring neelam!
    being skinny is not a sin!
    but I suggest that u should work out regulalry n better stick to YOGA!
    Yoga is miraclous!!!

Rock on
    Jit

good idea...i tried this earlier and i stopped in between but i know it really works
    thanks a lot Jit

My personal experience with exercise is I get bored with one type of exercise.so try to add variety. some people need a buddy to exercise with and I am one of them.I can walk miles with chatting.
    and for the people who love to dance its the best exercise .I dance everyday and dance is also mean for me to lighten myself.I do bhangra you can do anything u like.
    you have to enjoy anything you choose to exercise otherwise u wont stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    Great........i hope now all the JATS will be fit like never before and this section wud willl be kick start for aspiring fitness freaks........
    keep pouring the valuable info. and share the penultimate experinces of life.....how to remain fit.

cheers and keep rocking

Login to view details.
    aapni iss academy mhara bhi naam likhyo ji.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat
    Bhai Kesu,
    chal suru ho ja, kal se tere ko ponne chaar baje brahm-muhart mein tuje miss call diya karoonga....aur sun raat ne 10 baje so jaya kar.

so get ready for the kicks @ 4am....kal se teri trainin suru

rock on
    Jit

Smile

Rajal bebe,
    kaisi hai tu!
    well acadmey mein tane to instructor ki post deoonga chinta mat na kar.

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by rajal
    aapni iss academy mhara bhi naam likhyo ji.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

AAPNE THEEK NAHI KAHI
    Quote Originally Posted by drjatin
    Neelam,

There is nothing bad in eating Murgas and fish. According to arecent study the weight of Vegetarians is 2-22 percent less than that of nonvegetarian counterpart taking into account all factors including genetics.Non veg food contains all vitamins and much more iron and the form of iron present in chicken is much more absorble than in pulses.

Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

chicken??

jatin,

Eating chicken doesnt help you gain weight at all, not even paneer and tofu (my trainer gave me a diet plan suggesting that).Milk banana shake and added protein supplements does make you gain weight. you can try that if you want to neelam.

Neelam, i guess you should be happy and enjoy being slim. just be happy and keep smiling

monika

Quote Originally Posted by drjatin
    Neelam,

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet
    AAPNE THEEK NAHI KAHI
    HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII
    Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Login to view details.
    neelam tu mere ghara chali ja jiji tere sehat kati theek hoja gee
    mahre ghara ajit ki chaki ka atta aaya kare ,,dekh tu kyukar tagadi howe gee
    hello friends,

i'm very slim and want to gain more weight as my mother is not allowing me to go for swimming this year..so tell me what way can i maintain the proper weight and can also enjoy swimming.

neelam

accha nu bata patla honne kunsi chakki ka atta khana padega.
    Quote Originally Posted by msingh
    neelam tu mere ghara chali ja jiji tere sehat kati theek hoja gee
    mahre ghara ajit ki chaki ka atta aaya kare ,,dekh tu kyukar tagadi howe gee

Login to view details.
    ritu woh te tu neelam ki maa te buj
    hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by ritu
    accha nu bata patla honne kunsi chakki ka atta khana padega.

kise ki ma t bhuj lu man apne metabolism ka bera se yo t water ne bhi fat me convert kar de s.hahahahahhaha
    hahah

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ritu
    kise ki ma t bhuj lu man apne metabolism ka bera se yo t water ne bhi fat me convert kar de s.hahahahahhaha

hahah

ooohhhhffffff for god sake ladies this is not humor section..... :o ....you people just need some excuse to laugh.....my gud god please help them out........i m fed up of all this khi khi khi ha ha ha ho ho ho & this killkki culture/stuff all the time and in all the sections.......enough is enough...........

bera na kissa time chal rehya sei.....:eek: ..........hey prabhu suniyo inki bhi.......er mhaari bhi........

Login to view details.
    look who is talking ...kessu
    chorre tuje dekh ke te manne neau lage se ke malnutrition se
    bhai aanda ger ke piya kar duddh maine
    tane sakht zarurat se
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    ooohhhhffffff for god sake ladies this is not humor section..... :o ....you people just need some excuse to laugh.....my gud god please help them out........i m fed up of all this khi khi khi ha ha ha ho ho ho & this killkki culture/stuff all the time and in all the sections.......enough is enough...........

bera na kissa time chal rehya sei.....:eek: ..........hey prabhu suniyo inki bhi.......er mhaari bhi........

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by msingh View Post
    look who is talking ...kessu
    chorre tuje dekh ke te manne neau lage se ke malnutrition se
    bhai aanda ger ke piya kar duddh maine
    tane sakht zarurat se
    bebe aaj ek baat sunn le.....yu meat-ande te kime na hoya karre.......er ek baat aur bataa dyun tanne.......being a vegitarian is the only best thing one can do his/her body, and I have been a strict vegitarian all my life.....no eggs and no meat at all....and I am a hapy being and I hope My dont have a ny deficincies :rolleyes: and I hope I am no less than anyone who claims to be fit enough on non-vegies..........:p
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us