Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Cool arj keya hai....

Ram Yug Mein Doodh Mila, Krishna Yug Mein Ghee,
    Apne Yug Mein Bidi Mila 2 Khub Daba Ke Pee..... Cheers

502 ka wada
    daam waajib
    swaad jyada................
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Login to view details.

Smile Aish kar....

You know why god has created spaces between our finger’s ?????

so that sumone cud come in ur life, hold ur hand and say le BIDI Peee aur aish kar.

Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth
    502 ka wada
    daam waajib
    swaad jyada................
    Rupi Dada
    Bidi piio Desai, kaam karo kaisa hi
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan

Login to view details.

Maaro suuta jud jaye ga dil toota

::D Ram Ram jat bhaio,

1.If you are a smoker you dont get old since you die young.BUdhape ka kaleesh hi khatam:D

2. Bhaio now the studies have shown that smoking is carcinogenic . If our jatland brothers stop smoking and if 20 years later another study shows that It is not carcinogenic Pher kya Hoga:eek:
    Last edited by drjatin; April 8th, 2006 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drjatin
    ::D Ram Ram jat bhaio,

1.If you are a smoker you dont get old since you die young.BUdhape ka kaleesh hi khatam:D

2. Bhaio now the studies have shown that smoking is carcinogenic . If our jatland brothers stop smoking and if 20 years later another study shows that It is not carcinogenic Pher kya Hoga:eek:
    theek kahya bhai tanne.........ar jiib ke hoga jad thode saal paachhe kisse ne nyun study bitha di ak jo cigg na peenvte unne cancer ka khatra ghana hove se. ar kalesh te jad katega jad duniya haandegi inne unne hukke khattar......hahahahahhahahahhahahahah

hahahahaha

bhaiyo dont u think this is about time we move this thread to humour section

Quote Originally Posted by vikaskundu
    bhaiyo dont u think this is about time we move this thread to humour section
    rehne de bhai issne aade...............yo area se espesal suteriyan bhaiyan khattar. aade baithe baithe hukka peevein jaavenge ar sukh dukh ki batlaya karenge.......kyan te isne ode sahar ke bheeter baade se................entry restricted area se bhai yo.

Login to view details.

Bhai kuch na bera

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysangwan
    theek kahya bhai tanne.........ar jiib ke hoga jad thode saal paachhe kisse ne nyun study bitha di ak jo cigg na peenvte unne cancer ka khatra ghana hove se. ar kalesh te jad katega jad duniya haandegi inne unne hukke khattar......hahahahahhahahahhahahahah
    Bhai sangwan ji ,

Manne bade mahatma jinne kade biddi ke haath bhee na laaya cancer te marte dekhe sain. Ja biddi chod ke bhee cancer ho gaaya to kya hoga:eek:

jokes apart everyone should sto smoking
    Last edited by drjatin; April 9th, 2006 at 11:35 PM.

Talking aarey hi suttey marr lyo

rehne de bhai issne aade...............yo area se espesal suteriyan bhaiyan khattar. aade baithe baithe hukka peevein jaavenge ar sukh dukh ki batlaya karenge.......kyan te isne ode sahar ke bheeter baade se................entry restricted area se bhai yo.
    bhai rey saangey ,,, jama sahii kahi,,, aapney khaater ya koon badhiyaa sey,,,,,,,, aarey kyukery bhi suttey maroo,,, kissey ney naa bera pat-ta:p :p ,,,, aur humor mein shift karkey ,,,,, kyu dhumey -dhaar karo ho humor ney,,,,,,,,,,,,, saarey suttey baaz aarey aa jao,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bhai sunny ,,, lyaa ek bey maachis diyeye:p :p :p
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Login to view details.

its hard

I was a smoker for almost 8 years or so, I used to quit now and then. Now thankfully I do not smoke cigarettes anymore, but I do enjoy a cigar or biri once in a while (especially with alcohol).

The technique I used was to tell myself that I am not quitting and not planning out anything. Honestly Biris also helped in it, instead of cigarettes I would smoke Biris which made me hate the idea of smoking as I found Biris gross to begin with. And now its been ages since I would have had a cigarette. The only drawback of this technique was that I developed a taste for Biris now but thankfully I smoke them very very modestly (only while drinking) and I do not get urges to smoke Biris or Cigars ever.

Cheers,

P.S. Another outcome of this technique was that Biris are now popular as "Herbal" or "Organic" cigarettes amongst my circle of friends, and they keep asking for more.
    Last edited by sansanwalamit; April 10th, 2006 at 01:24 AM.

bidi really

i thought bidi is more harmful than ciggarete
    huka i think is least ....
    par bhai swad is the uppermost ..to jis tumhari kashish bane

-"Commander ne Commando bana diya"

Quote Originally Posted by vikaskundu
    i thought bidi is more harmful than ciggarete
    huka i think is least ....
    par bhai swad is the uppermost ..to jis tumhari kashish bane
    Priya sutteri bhaiyon
    iib jad yo aapna sapesal area ban gaya se, to lo main thamne ek SUTTA KISSA sunaata hoon.
    to bhai jad main engg. college main tha (BRCM Coll of Engg & Tech, Bahal, Bhiwani) to mhaare geil 1 baaniya ka chhorra tha rjasthan ka. marra bata kade cigg ni mol liya karda ar je koi sutta maarda deekh jaanda to uske dhorre jaake khada ho jaanda ar sutte ke circle main bad jaanda (u all know very well about the sutta circle, dnt u?) ar khade khade baat fodde jaanda ar jad cigg khatam ho le ar to sarak lenda. Ar daangar ki khoobi thi uski naak, mhaare te 2 kamre chhod ke rahya karda par jyukkar e haam cigg chaassa karde, marra batta 2 min main dhuan soongh ke aa jaanda.
    bhai kai din to haamne ustaaiin bateu banaya ar piya diya karde sutta par jiib hadd ho gi jad hamne banaya plan. Bhai 1 din ham lii aaye commander ki dibbi, uska tambakoo kaadh ke usmein beech si main maachis ki tilli ka masaala bhar diya ar nishaan lya diya ode. fer kamre main te likad ke 1 ne rukka maara ak bhai sangwan main chhaat pe jaoon soon ar maachis leke ode e a jaaiye. to bhai gandak ke ho ge kaan khade ar thodi haan main chhat pe e a gya jhakoi. bhai hamne vo cigg chaas li ar laag ge maaran sutte. ham saare doli pe baithe the ar va bhi aake doli pe e chadh gya. to bhai jad aanch aa gi nishaan taaiin to vo cigg us taaiin pakda di. daaki ne shaan se maare 2 laambe laambe ghoont ar jad teesra maaran laagya to bhai maachis ke laagi chees si ar uttha doonda paad dhumma. bhai va jad jhatke te peeche ne hoya te doli pe te pad gya ar haddi toot gi paa ki ar baal jal ke aage ke saare.
    us din paachhe kade mhaare dhorre cigg ni maangi usne. ar jad logyan ne boojha ak ke hogya to bolya karda -"Commander ne Commando bana diya"

There is no substitute will power!

Dear Pradeep,

It is almost three weeks since you started this thread and so many worthy members have offered their suggestions.

First of all i must tell you that i was a smoker for almost 20 years and now a non smoker for the last 13 years.

I fully endorse the veiws put forward by Sunita Hooda ji and Col. Jagmohan ji. Firstly, you have to have a very strong will power to quit smoking and secondly you need some strong motivation to maintain the degree of will power.

As pointed out by Col. Jagmohan, your love for your family could act as a motivational force. This can be a rare gift to your dear ones, that may be your wife or parents or childern.

You can start anouncing loudly to your self that you want to give up smoking and this should be a gift to one or all of your loved one's.

Then, you announce to your loved one's that your giving up your this habit for him or her.

Don't set a time frame that you would quit from so and so time. Do it now .

Keep rewarding yourself for number of hours,days,weeks and let everyone know of this. Keeping others informed of your efforts will help to keep the promise you made to youeself and with your loved one's.

If i could do it, so can you! According to my wife this is the most precious gift i have made to her in 19 years of our married life.

Make a gift today, now!

You should post here only after making this gift.

Wish you all the best wishes for your success in your war against yourself!
    wish you all the stength and will to succeed!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; April 16th, 2006 at 04:44 AM.

Login to view details.
    :D :D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fighting-cancer.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	1178  

chodo uncle jii.......

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal
    Dear Pradeep,

It is almost three weeks since you started this thread and so many worthy members have offered their suggestions.
    chodoo uncle jii yee konii sunnee kissee kii baat:eek:............innee choodnii konii yaa.........ye te swaaddaan main badd re sain naa........iiiinee tee ekk doo borii de dyoo DHUMARPAAN BATTIYYAAN KII:p:p ................kilkii............pe............ki lkii@DHUMARPAAN BATTII.............:D:D:D:D

arr maaree jaan ye sutee arr loootee rehwen............baawlee ho liyee yee:eek::eek:
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

definately it takes lot of will to quit smoking.but I would like to tell how my husband quit smoking.One day my son came to him and said dad every puff u take it takes away 8 seconds of ur life and dad I do not want u to die soon.
    so u never know what is going to make u quit.for my husband it was my son.

and lemme complete this...
    a doctor says...every puff u take, it take away 8 seconds of ur life and 2 seconds of ur sons life..as he is inhaling the smoke....

Quote Originally Posted by ritu
    definately it takes lot of will to quit smoking.but I would like to tell how my husband quit smoking.One day my son came to him and said dad every puff u take it takes away 8 seconds of ur life and dad I do not want u to die soon.
    so u never know what is going to make u quit.for my husband it was my son.
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

pehlyan to tham saare nyun batao ek "Members Only" area main bade kyukkar. Haan e Rupi, laaiye kaadh ke jurmaane aali copy in sabke jurmaana thokna padega.

Wink inki pehli baari maaf !!!

pehlyan to tham saare nyun batao ek "Members Only" area main bade kyukkar. Haan e Rupi, laaiye kaadh ke jurmaane aali copy in sabke jurmaana thokna padega.
    heeheh,, sunny,,,,,,ibkey to pehli baar sey inka,,,,,kimmey na,,, ibkey to kimmey ley-dey key choord dewaan ,,,,,,, :p :D ,,,,,,,,,aagy tey kataan gey inkey chalan,,,,, ,,,,, aarey sirf suttey maran aala manas bardega aagey tey,,,,:p ,,,,,, aur koisa ,,,,,maachis naa lya ho tey,,,,,,, koon mein ek EENT sey ,,, uskey talley dharri sey,,,,,,,,,,........... :D :p