Thread: Nauhwar Jats

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Nauhwar Jats

I'm Nauhwar Jat from village Shall (Salya) in block naujheel district Mathura. Nauhwar and Narwar Jats are cousins/brothers. Intermarriages are banned in these two gotras/gots. Nahwar are believed to have originated from Naujheel, my village. They are about 100 villages of Nauhwar and 12 of Narwars. In Palwal (Faridabad) area of Haryana we are called Nauhwar/Chauhans. Mr. C.L. Verma of Palwal a big rich man was Nauhwar-Chauhan Jat.

Quote Originally Posted by nknauhwar
    I'm Nauhwar Jat from village Shall (Salya) in block naujheel district Mathura. Nauhwar and Narwar Jats are cousins/brothers. Intermarriages are banned in these two gotras/gots. Nahwar are believed to have originated from Naujheel, my village. They are about 100 villages of Nauhwar and 12 of Narwars. In Palwal (Faridabad) area of Haryana we are called Nauhwar/Chauhans. Mr. C.L. Verma of Palwal a big rich man was Nauhwar-Chauhan Jat.
    Bhai sa'ab ghani te samajh main aai na...........pan aapka Jatland main swaagat hai.
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan

Login to view details.

welcome Nauhwar ji

You r most welcome in Jatland.com. Your interest in history will grow n sharpen here. Mathura (the capital of Braj) was a key centre in history right from ancient, medieval to modern one. While Delhi played a key role in political capital right since mahabharat, medieval and modern times; Mathura and nearby area played both the religious and political capital. Mathura used to be the religious heart of Hinduism, Budhhism, Jainism, Mughal power, and even till late Arya Samaj's swami virjanand was from here. The political power that rose under jats Gokula etc. were all from Mathura. In Ramayana Rama sent his brother Shatrughan to rule over Mathura. Even Krishna Jat was from Mathura. Jat Maharaja Kanishka's (the greatest ruler the world has ever seen, who ruled the most difficult areas across the great himalayan mountains, initiator of Saka era, the Indian Government Follows till day) headless statue is there in Mathura Museum.

Your joining time of Jatland.com is too auspicious. I wish you happy new year. i.e. beginning of new Vikram year; Vikramaditya Jat today assumed the title of Saka-hari. But Saka jats continued for another centuries and Kanishka started nearly around the same time his Saka era. You'll know more as grow more with ur fellow jats and will find that even gregorian calender is nothing but the copy of vikram calender. Jat emperors were fond of starting new eras. There is one Harsha era also.

We all jats welcome you and hope from you that from time to time you'll keep providing us the valuable data about jats history. I visited Mathura museum long back and was stung to see that any statue unearthed even from a simple little know jat village was a great monument for archeologist.

Welcome

Bhai Neeraj Ji,
    Welcome to JATLAND.
    I m from FIROZPUR Village, in Bulandshahar Distt, Khurja Tehsil.
    It is about 10 KM from Jewar & 30 KM from Palwal on Jewar Khurja road.
    Mere phupha ji Naujhil ke hai (Sh Vivek Singh) which comes in Mathura Distt but Close to Aligarh & Khair & Jattari etc.

Nauhwar Gotra starts from Gomath of Kahir to Palwal mainly.

Our gotra is NADAR (NADARYA actually & generally called BOHRE also).
    I think you might have heared the Villages - Firozpur, Gothni, Ramgarhi, Bhunna Jatan, Peshawa & Ladauna etc.

There r very less JATS from our side on this site but I hope you will find most of them.
    Bye
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crsnadar For This Useful Post:

Vickynauhwar (October 15th, 2012)

Login to view details.

Good Neeraj ji

You are already here, I've just joined. Its a good platform to share our feelings with fellow jats.

Login to view details.
    thnx my dear brothers
    I'm sorry that I could not reply in time.
    I'm in defence ministry on some sensitive post. I'm thankful 2 my brothers Sangwanji, Dr. Tewatia ji, Nadar ji n my freind Khot sahb.

I do agree with you nadar sahb that from our area people are very less here. But I fully agree that all Jats are alike. Sir Jadunath Sarkar commented "Jat is a Jat whether Hindu, Sikh, Muslim or Baudh"

Neither Chinese nor Roman Walls could stop the well determined Jats from crossing these walls..............

Hi Niraj,

Thought of finally writing about me here too. I have been to my dad's village so many times when we were child and frankly did not like it much compared to my mom's village in Bulandshahar (Lauharka) which had lots of baghs. Though we used to enjoy the bhainsa-buggi, tractor rides and inimitable bhajans by folks in the village a lot and saying 'Ram Ram Baba' to every elderly person All our summer holidays were spent there . Our village was 'Nausherpur' under Naujheel district. I don't have much knowledge on other villages around coz we stopped going when our dadaji was no more.

----
    Prashant
    Last edited by pnauhwar21; October 24th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.
    What if God was one of us...?

History of Nauhwars

Nauhwar (नौहवार) gotra Jats are found in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. They belong to Chandravanshi kshatriyas. They come mostly from Naujheel area in district Mathura. Nauhwar and Narwar Jats are cousins/brothers. They get Narwar name after Narhari, a great Jat warrior, from Nauhwar clan. Intermarriages are banned in these two gotras. Nauhwars are believed to have originated from village Shall (Salya) in block Naujheel. There are about 100 villages of Nauhwars and 12 of Narwars. In Palwal (Faridabad) area of Haryana they are called Nauhwar-Chauhans. Mr. C.L. Verma of Palwal, a famous rich industrialist, was Nauhwar-Chauhan Jat.

Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
    Bhopal, khargone

Notable persons of this gotra

C.L.Verma - industrialist

References

*Jatland Forums
    *Dr Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudi, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar: Adhunik Jat Itihasa (The modern history of Jats), Agra 1998
    Note:- The above history has been added in gotras section of Jatland Wiki. May like see to below link and add more contents.

http://www.jatland.com/home/Nauhwar
    Laxman Burdak