Thread: ? ? ?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

? ? ?

Kindly Look At Attachment

This Is Somthng V Need To Understand

Siddharth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abc-copy.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	1034  

Thumbs up I swear wud never waste food..

Hey Sidharth such an heart touching n soul shaking image. I never waste food but now onwards i wud keep this in mind more strictly.Thanx a ton for sharing this photo.
    I am unable to understand why no response to this post, how can it go unnoticed ???
    Thanx again For sharing this
    Improve Instead Of Rejecting...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by parity View Post
    Hey Sidharth such an heart touching n soul shaking image. I never waste food but now onwards i wud keep this in mind more strictly.Thanx a ton for sharing this photo.
    I am unable to understand why no response to this post, how can it go unnoticed ???
    Thanx again For sharing this
    Thats because it is posted in wrong forum. It should be in "Time pass"

While the photo is the stark reality of the way of life some unfortunate people live, the message is not right and practical. It asks us to promise not to waste food however bad it may be or how full we may be - practically we cannot do it everytime. And even if we do, it doesn't promise that food to the unfortunate. Rather we need to try in providing whatever help we can to such people however small the contribution may be. And I really fail to understand if these people also have a fate?

Just wish and hope that someone takes care of such people wherever they are.
    What if God was one of us...?