Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How to register for Matrimonia

  1. #1
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

    How to register for Matrimonia

    I m having problem with registering for matrimonials section

    can nebody plz help me

    this site seems to be a matrix of links. its nt that user friendly

    Monika

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 13,703, Level: 50
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Hi Monika,

    First of all welcome at jatland.

    Regarding you post. lemme help you.

    Just see top of any web page. You can see there "matrimonials". Click on that.

    You will redireted to the next page which is this :

    http://www.jatland.com/home/Matrimonials

    you can see a link

    Click here to Register/Login and Post/Edit your Matrimonials.

    You have to click on that and on next page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/member_login.php

    click on the New User ?/Please Register first.

    than you are on this page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/register.php

    Just fill the form at least mendatory fields and you are done. You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id from jatland. After that confirmation mail you have to login from this page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/member_login.php

    after login you will be on a new page. On that page check left side navigation. The second link is New Ad. Click on that and fill the form. You are done ???

    Don't forget to logout after that.

    Please feel free to ask again if still find problems.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  3. #3

    Thanks.........

    wow....thanks vijay nd half credit goes to monikaa too....thanks both of .......thank u soo much......me nd my frnd also wanted to know abt this........thank you so much .........and last bt nt the least.......thanks nd thanks again vijay nd surely to monkiaa............bt extermely hapy to c soo many links........wow thts grt.....thanks vijay for ur kind efforts.........thanks again........and thanks byee......thanks anyways....
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    wow....thanks vijay nd half credit goes to monikaa too....thanks both of .......thank u soo much......me nd my frnd also wanted to know abt this........thank you so much .........and last bt nt the least.......thanks nd thanks again vijay nd surely to monkiaa............bt extermely hapy to c soo many links........wow thts grt.....thanks vijay for ur kind efforts.........thanks again........and thanks byee......thanks anyways....
    LOL
    ke gyaan.. rathee bhai..??? ... thanks ki to aapne jama laamni si kar dii... he he........bhya ka kaam to 2010 te pahlya ee niptaa liyoo.... na to... eeehhmm... eehhm.... ha ha..:D
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

  5. #5

    meri bi va ki va..

    jo kamluu ki...hehe:D
    ahem ,,,ahem,,,oh khaasle kamlu, teri contagious khaasi :D :D
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshika
    jo kamluu ki...hehe:D
    ahem ,,,ahem,,,oh khaasle kamlu, teri contagious khaasi :D :D
    karo..ne daktarni jii.. kimmee iiilllaaajjjj.... nue kaam chale gaya to... mane kun chorii deegaa aapni.....:D
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    wow....thanks vijay nd half credit goes to monikaa too....thanks both of .......thank u soo much......me nd my frnd also wanted to know abt this........thank you so much .........and last bt nt the least.......thanks nd thanks again vijay nd surely to monkiaa............bt extermely hapy to c soo many links........wow thts grt.....thanks vijay for ur kind efforts.........thanks again........and thanks byee......thanks anyways....


    Terre yu Thankkeriya kadd tein sei Vikkasse.....? Server arr tu donnu gellyan patto ge na tei sedd de si nei Sunddi mei 14 inch aalla suwa thhukwa le kassai........Tu tei gaya.........? Ha..ha..ha.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

  8. #8

    Talking thanku

    :D well ,, very usefulllllll info......... thanku vj,,,,,,,,,,,now i`ll register myself........ :p :p n i`ll ask raathi to do so,,,,:D :D ,,,, aur ya monike dekh ley kissi likardi,,,,,,,,, register kar gayi,,,,,, aur thanku ka naam na liyaaa,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:


  9. #9
    Moderator
    Points: 13,703, Level: 50
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth
    :D well ,, very usefulllllll info......... thanku vj,,,,,,,,,,,now i`ll register myself........ :p :p n i`ll ask raathi to do so,,,,:D :D ,,,, aur ya monike dekh ley kissi likardi,,,,,,,,, register kar gayi,,,,,, aur thanku ka naam na liyaaa,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:


    Never mind Rupi,

    I didn't posted that for any thanks. I just wanted to help. I hope it will useful to the people who are unaware of that procedure.

    Anyways thanks for the thanks.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  10. #10

    Thumbs up wowowowow.........

    THANXXXXXX to you VIJAY you are next to HANUMAN for jats........infact I wud say that you are the only person here who never can stop helping a JAT in need....proud of you dear........TU E SE JO CHAATI PAAADD KE TYAAR KHADDAA PAWE SE......
    no matter WHAT you do and WHERE you do and HOW you do and WHEN you do........you are deserve all the acclaim, fame, flattery, glory, honor, raves, regard, applause, credit, approbation, exaltation......and what ever I left.......

    KEEP IT UP BROTHER keep up the high spirits.........

    GOD BLESS you in fact you already are blessed............ooooo god please bless us.............oooooo hanumaaan JI ruuukkaaaaaaaaaaa........
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us



  11. #11
    Moderator
    Points: 13,703, Level: 50
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    THANXXXXXX to you VIJAY you are next to HANUMAN for jats........infact I wud say that you are the only person here who never can stop helping a JAT in need....proud of you dear........TU E SE JO CHAATI PAAADD KE TYAAR KHADDAA PAWE SE......
    no matter WHAT you do and WHERE you do and HOW you do and WHEN you do........you are deserve all the acclaim, fame, flattery, glory, honor, raves, regard, applause, credit, approbation, exaltation......and what ever I left.......

    KEEP IT UP BROTHER keep up the high spirits.........

    GOD BLESS you in fact you already are blessed............ooooo god please bless us.............oooooo hanumaaan JI ruuukkaaaaaaaaaaa........


    Thanks Keshu,

    I am just a human being, Dear. Doesn't deserve all that.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  12. #12
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    thanx a lot u all people out there especially Vijay

    actually i didnt check this space in between and i was not expecting such prompt reply from so many of u

    really thanx a lot


    Quote Originally Posted by vijay
    Hi Monika,

    First of all welcome at jatland.

    Regarding you post. lemme help you.

    Just see top of any web page. You can see there "matrimonials". Click on that.

    You will redireted to the next page which is this :

    http://www.jatland.com/home/Matrimonials

    you can see a link

    Click here to Register/Login and Post/Edit your Matrimonials.

    You have to click on that and on next page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/member_login.php

    click on the New User ?/Please Register first.

    than you are on this page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/register.php

    Just fill the form at least mendatory fields and you are done. You will get a confirmation mail on your mail id from jatland. After that confirmation mail you have to login from this page

    http://www.jatland.com/mt/member_login.php

    after login you will be on a new page. On that page check left side navigation. The second link is New Ad. Click on that and fill the form. You are done ???

    Don't forget to logout after that.

    Please feel free to ask again if still find problems.

  13. #13
    ------------------
    Last edited by deepshi; April 7th, 2006 at 02:21 AM.
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

    ...La Vida es Bella....

  14. #14
    Vijay is gr8.....simply awsum no words for him
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; April 7th, 2006 at 02:24 AM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us



  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshika
    ------------------
    dekh.. kisi raaji hoii see.... tere tahi thora.. khave thii vaaa... taane ke shyaan kar diya isssaa.....:p :p

    chorii.. sahi teem pe kargi..gol
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •