Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: salman justifeid?????

Dont ever raise fingers on any particular community

Quote Originally Posted by tanwars
    Vikas,
    You were right in ur saying regarding Salman, but don't mention names like bishnoi's etc. as it can hurt the communal feelings of anybody.
    Has anybody ever heard that even Jats kill their daughters due to love affairs, if somebody is totally oblivious about it I can help? So don't blame just Bishnois it is not religious rather it’s cultural...all over India more or less regardless of communities

Bishnois might be killing their daughters for love affairs (if assuming its true) but how about us in Haryana (and every where else India too)...we kill them in the wombs just because they are girls

Last edited by chhillar; April 12th, 2006 at 08:35 PM.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

agree with u bhai saab..........

Quote Originally Posted by chhillar
    Has anybody heard that even Jants kill their daughters due to love affairs, if somebody is totally oblivious about it I can help? So don't blame just Bishnois it is not religious rather it’s cultural...all over India more or less regardless of communities
    chillar saab agree with u ..............bt vikas was just tring to say tht there is hypocratism in the indian societiec nd we r also part f tht...........they dont care if a daughter is killed ( a human being) bt they r far more concerned if a black buck is being killed.........jus it............

arr ye bishnoii apnne te nyaaree konii bhaii..........most f them were jats before the rise of this community........
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ratheetheraist For This Useful Post:

ajaypalkhichard (July 31st, 2011)

where is it going

By the way what are we talking about here.....SALMAN kHAN or the injustice to INDIAN daughters....
    OR I WUD SAY THAT WE SHUD CARE ABOUT THE WILD LIFE AND THE CREATURES AROUND US AND FEEL THE REPONSIBLITY TO PRESERVE THEM OR FUTURE GENERATIONS..rather then sharing a bishnoi story and talking all that crap.....at one point we talk of the 21 century and then we are ready to spit fire on some issues which are prevelant over a centuries........sounds really siilly to me

Will all that help just sitting here under the sky and discussing our point of views and a few of them really absurd and baseless.....:rolleyes:

I think we shud stick to the topic and HATE SALMAN and people like him......
    ...Is my using the word HATE..:eek: justified for a creature like SALLAMAAND.....:D or are we just wasting our time here.

all that matters here is EGO and prove one's point wether rite or rong and then justify it with a bunch of mails.....and then land up in trouble.....pher gaali galoch hotte hando......hahaha..
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; April 12th, 2006 at 08:44 PM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    chillar saab agree with u ..............bt vikas was just tring to say tht there is hypocratism in the indian societiec nd we r also part f tht...........they dont care if a daughter is killed ( a human being) bt they r far more concerned if a black buck is being killed.........jus it............

arr ye bishnoii apnne te nyaaree konii bhaii..........most f them were jats before the rise of this community........
    No I agree with you on that but just to add...Why highlighting just Bishnois, look at ourselves. I know few villages where it is like a protocol to kill their girls for love affairs and the pity is that you get lot of congratulations next day for doing this and who doesn't know about the feticide rate in Haryana

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    By the way what are we talking about here.....SALMAN kHAN or the injustice to INDIAN daughters....
    OR I WUD SAY THAT WE SHUD CARE ABOUT THE WILD LIFE AND THE CREATURES AROUND US AND FEEL THE REPONSIBLITY TO PRESERVE THEM OR FUTURE GENERATIONS..rather then sharing a bishnoi story and talking all that crap.....at one point we talk of the 21 century and then we are ready to spit fire on some issues which are prevelant over a centuries........sounds really siilly to me

Will all that help just sitting here under the sky and discussing our point of views and a few of them really absurd and baseless.....:rolleyes:

I think we shud stick to the topic and HATE SALMAN and people like him......
    ...Is my using the word HATE..:eek: justified for a creature like SALLAMAAND.....:D or are we just wasting our time here.

all that matters here is EGO and prove one's point wether rite or rong and then justify it with a bunch of mails.....and then land up in trouble.....pher gaali galoch hotte hando......hahaha..
    Keshav and Vikas Rathee, I know where it is coming from dude! :D Hey no gali galoch this time bhaio..keep it nice and easy

Thoda bahut te kharbooje mein te kharbooja lekde kere...

Last edited by dndeswal; August 20th, 2006 at 06:56 PM. Reason: two posts merged
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chhillar
    Thoda bahut te kharbooje mein te kharbooja lekde kere...
    hahahha thodda kharbhujja likdde to manne bhi bulla liyo mein bhi ji se le lyunga
    ....no offence to anyone please but i was just talking generally.....:D
    cheers
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

A small note, if the readers do not mind.

Bishnois are Jats.

Their founder, Guru Jumbeshwar born 1542 VS 1484CE was a Panwar ( Pawar) Jat.

Jats followed a number of Gurus from time to time. They did not fall into the orthodox Hindu faith with its caste system.

Guru Jambeshwar’s philosophy took hold, and he developed a following that was known as Bishnois.

Other Jats followed Swami Dayanand Guru Nanak, Kabir etc.

All of these movements were characterized buy one common element; they had their own – Sadhs (Sadhus) – priests, and did not follow the Brahmin orthodoxy.

They are known as Bishnoi for they follow 29 principles or Bees (20) = nau (9)

They are known to be very environmentally conscious. Living in the desert area, they took to burying their dead.

Some Hindus ( incorrectly) see their Guru as a reincarnation of Vishnu.

Neither of the two makes them vaisnavas or followers of Islam.

The vaishnav theory is a usual Hindu/Brahminist ploy to absorb the guru/leader.

Nor have I come across any incident of their criminal intent, or that they burn their daughters.

They are Jats.

Ravi Chaudhary

well aprecieted info

i was not aware of this thanks for the info

but nowadays general perception(jitne jato se maine pucha) bishnois and jats dont get along but then hey do jats get along?????????
    not normally

about the girls issue i myself have cum across many such cases is it just me or any one else have also cum across such cases???? i dont no

mr .ravi chd wud plz clarify one more thing that
    does bishnois marry in relations like muslims also or is it just a myth??

Now Jats won't mind if CM is NXT CM

Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary
    A small note, if the readers do not mind.

Bishnois are Jats.

Their founder, Guru Jumbeshwar born 1542 VS 1484CE was a Panwar ( Pawar) Jat.......

They are Jats.

Ravi Chaudhary
    Quite informative.
    However, here's a musing.

Bishnois=Jats............(1)

Bhajan Lal is a Bishnoi.

So by eqn (1)
    Bhajan Lal is a Jat.......(2)

Chander Mohan is Bhajan's son.

so by equation no (2) he is also a Jat.

From (1) and (2)
    If anti-incumbency takes its toll on B S Hooda and you don't want to vote Chautala, you can safely make CM (Chander Mohan) the next CM.

Afterthought: No wonder, I was so poor when it came to maths

Quote Originally Posted by vikaskundu
    i was not aware of this thanks for the info

but nowadays general perception(jitne jato se maine pucha) bishnois and jats dont get along but then hey do jats get along?????????
    not normally

about the girls issue i myself have cum across many such cases is it just me or any one else have also cum across such cases???? i dont no

mr .ravi chd wud plz clarify one more thing that
    does bishnois marry in relations like muslims also or is it just a myth??
    Are bhaiyo bishnoiyaan ke chakkar mein Salman jewada khoola jyaga...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Re yo kameen pher choot gya.......bhagwaan kaise kaise logan te paisa de de hai
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4905366.stm

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sansanwalamit
    Re yo kameen pher choot gya.......bhagwaan kaise kaise logan te paisa de de hai
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4905366.stm
    Hello bhaiya ji

this is india.....salman is sentensed five years for killing few rare species but nobody is arrested in jassica lal's murder case.......what will u say for that?????
    one thing more i would like to confirm....... are you babli's brother. i think i know you..... ur kamlesh chachi is my mausi. my mother is from the same village.... I m preeti's sister if u rember.....
    anyway say my hello to alll....

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmot
    Hello bhaiya ji

this is india.....salman is sentensed five years for killing few rare species but nobody is arrested in jassica lal's murder case.......what will u say for that?????
    one thing more i would like to confirm....... are you babli's brother. i think i know you..... ur kamlesh chachi is my mausi. my mother is from the same village.... I m preeti's sister if u rember.....
    anyway say my hello to alll....
    Hello Poonam,

How are you, yes you recognised me well enough, I am Babli's brother and yes Auntie Kamlesh is my chachi indeed. I am sorry to say that I cannot recall you (getting old) and our family is anyways so big, but I can certainly ask Auntie Kamlesh about you when I will speak to her next, and will definitley say your hello to everyone.
    And seeing that you are pretty new in here I extend my warm welcome to you on behalf of everyone.

Do PM me and let me know of your whereabouts and all

And yes it is very dishearenting to see the helplessness and corruption of Indian law, many changes are needed there.

Cheers,
    Last edited by sansanwalamit; April 13th, 2006 at 12:24 PM.

dekhaa bhaii..............

dekhaa bhaii.......vikas.......i tokd u wt gonna happen few days after this arrest...........there is nthng in this case.........nd all is juss a drama nd nthng more thn that..........he has come out being a bigger star this time....see the tv coverage ........he is a hero nw again........nyways.......this is law...nd yes indian law.......

bt guys we shall respect law.......as i once said .........THE SEVERITY OF LAW PREVENTS ITS EXECUTION..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nd same is the case here.......if they apply the law in real sense.......thn all the stars nd all the politician wud hav been behind bars........this is it..
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Two wrongs dont make one right

Quote Originally Posted by pcmot
    this is india.....salman is sentensed five years for killing few rare species but nobody is arrested in jassica lal's murder case.......what will u say for that?????....
    An age old adgae goes like that two wrongs dont make one right. It is really unfortunate that Jessica's murders are not where they should be, but that doesn't mean Salman should not be punished. I am disappointed he's released on bail and dejected that media has projected him as hero with headlines like Salman slept on floor, Salman does push ups in prision and much more of that bulls*!*.

Saza hogi theek hogya.

Ya baat bhi pakki sai , jib agli baar hiran marega tai pakad mai konya awae kissi kai. Ib salman nai bera paat gya agge kis-kis cheej ka dhyan rakhna sai hiraan marti haana:D
    My way or my way ?

Login to view details.

r v comparable to animals

[QUOTE=panward]An age old adgae goes like that two wrongs dont make one right. It is really unfortunate that Jessica's murders are not where they should be, but that doesn't mean Salman should not be punished. I am disappointed he's released on bail and dejected that media has projected him as hero with headlines like Salman slept on floor, Salman does push ups in prision and much more of that bulls*!*.[/QUOTE

I am not at all in favour of salman and he should be punished for what so ever he has done but as far as i understand...... this thread is about the importance of human beings in comparison to animals. he is punished for killing animals ...not for humans....he crushed humans like animals......and no results in that case.
    this is the point where we have to blame our system.

yes

yup yup

kuch nahi hoga salman ka abhi to jodhpur ki session cort hai then high nd then apex court ...........
    i dont think those poor villagers have that mucch resousces